Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience Live at Fujikura HQ! Follow Along Here!

You guys seeing better dispersion or distance gains?  7 yard pick up for one of you is no joke, well done.

• Like 1

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Love all the fitting stories.   

Chri’s numbers, ball speeds and spin and carry sre all similar to me.  I see the numbers with the Blue were a bit better than red.  Also read the comments abut the feel of the kick. 

If he doesn’t mind saying a bit about his swing profile.  CHS,  Smooth or fast tempo, quick transition? 

Great day today guys. Enjoyed following  along 

Titleist TSR 1 GD Di 5  Stiff

Titleist TSR 1  15 & 18* Adilia Speed Mesh R

Titleist TSR 1  21* Hybrid Kuro Kage R 
Titlesit T350 6-P 43 STeelFiber I80
Vokey
SM 46/54/58  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

11 hours ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

Are any of the members non typical WRX swing speeds.  Meaning like 75 mph vs 95 mph 7 iron 😬

im interested in now the Axiom works for them if so.  

I am. I’m in MMT 70R in my irons. Axiom is just better in every aspect. It has a more stable feel, tighter dispersion, higher launch, and higher spin. Which is EXACTLY what I need. The Axiom feels different from any of the other graphite shafts I’ve played previously. They feel much more stable and maybe a touch stiffer than my current shafts, however, I ball speed, carry distance, launch, and spin with TIGHTER patterns. I’ve played them all, Steelfiber, Recoil, and now MMT. Hands down Axiom is better. I’m waiting to receive mine and install them. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

• Like 4

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

On the Axioms, I was the one coming from the KBS Tour V 110s, which are the S flex, but y'all knew that, and the final decision was the Axiom 105 in S flex, hardstepped once. 

The Tour V, much like my driver post above, did not spin enough, even though to my eye, they still launched decently high. Andrew, who is a fantastic fitter btw, wanted me to get more spin and a steeper descent angle. The Axiom 105 did just that, with a tight dispersion, were easier to load and had the right amount of feel (yes, subjective) for my swing. I think Fujikura is pretty darn close to that holy grail of both stability and feel with the Axiom (and Ventus). The hardstep was to give me more of the firmer feel I wanted, without needing to go into the 105X, which was too much work for me given my transition characteristics. 

Also, I hit a few draws and cuts for giggles after the fitting with the 105S and was able to do that, at least, to the best of my limited ability.  

One more note - I tried the 75S and 125X too, I think all of us did. The 75 did not feel like a 75 gram, felt much more stable than the weight would suggest. The 125X was stout but didn't feel like a pipe. Definitely felt all of the 125 grams, but again, they've done a nice job of leaving enough feel in it even though it's stiff, heavy shaft. 

• Like 4

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

On 5/31/2023 at 4:25 PM, knudson81 said:

Afternoon driver shaft fittings!

IMG_0069.jpeg.1afdb27b021ea7b9e0cf2746c96cea50.jpeg

The Ventus TR Blue 6S was the winner for me.

I was swinging the driver like crap. I just didn’t have it today. And maybe in a way that was a good thing: Andrew’s focus was largely on managing my miss into a consistently better portion of the face — which he did achieve, and it got me nearly 5 mph more ball speed.

I also think the TR Blue profile just suits me well. We tried the TR Red as well, but I just struggle with timing with the more stout handle. I’ve been fitted into a TR Black before, but my sense today is that the TR Blue just suits my swing and tempo best, and I can always adjust loft if necessary.

They’re letting us take these out on the course tomorrow — will report back on how it performs!

UPDATE: After playing my round with Andrew the next day and some conversations about what I was seeing and feeling, we decide to go with the 6X rather than the 6S. I’m pumped to get it in and start playing with it!

Edited by eric61
  • Like 2

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

7W: Ping G430 Max @20* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X (or sometimes G430 3H with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

4 Utility: Ping iCrossover @23.5* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X (or sometimes G430 5H at 25* with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1 hour ago, hammergolf said:

Hello everyone, just got back to the hotel room and wanted to give you all a summary of our day and reviews on the shafts and fitting process. I warn you all, that this will be a bit of a long road, but I don’t want to leave anything out. First and foremost, thank you again to everyone at Fujikura for making us all feel at home. Spencer, Eric, Marshall, Kelsi, and Andrew were all incredible! The phrase is used too much, but these people and this company just get it. They are all dedicated to make the best product possible to help all golfers play their best golf. Fujikura are first class in every thing they do. 
       We started our morning with a bit of breakfast, and then had a brief dialogue with Spencer previewing our day and telling us he wanted us to ask questions. From there, we broke into two groups, @Puppetmaster@knudson81 and myself took a tour of the operation and R&D while @eric61and @CactusGolf were fitted for Axiom shafts. Let me say this, I was in the golf retail business for almost 30 years. I’ve been fortunate during that time to have visited most of the OEMS. This morning was eye opening for me. The level of testing, prototyping, and building they do in R&D with the help of the ENSO system is nothing like I’ve seen before. It amazed me to see how much data and how many data points they collect using ENSO. They obviously have advantages as proven by the results on pro tours weekly. However, the levels that they go to in design, build, and testing is unreal. They even designed their own machines for testing equipment. They even built a machine that I’ve never seen before that tests torque in 3 separate sections of a shaft. Who knew there was more than one section of a shaft that torqued??? In my opinion, this is where Fujikura stands out. They are able to take data from ENSO and build profiles that work for all golfers based how they deliver the club. We also saw how they can custom etch, paint, and silkscreen shafts and got to see some really cool samples that one offs. That was really cool seeing the capabilities they have.

After the tour it was @Puppetmasterand myself’s time to get fitted into Axiom. We were both very excited to hit it after the product knowledge session we had. A little bit about myself. I’ve had an interesting story in my golfing life. I was a good player when I was younger and played in college. At my best I was a +3. Played really good golf for about 15 years after college and then hurt my shoulder. Played with it hurting for a couple years scraping it around. I finally stopped playing for about 3 years due to the pain, and frankly not being able to play at the level I did before injury. It sucked not being able to play and do the thing I enjoy most. I went through a tough time and gained 150lbs. Well, now my shoulder has healed and I’ve lost over 30 pounds in last 60 days, I’m starting over. I’ve lost a ton of strength and speed, but I’ve dedicated myself to losing the weight, getting stronger, and getting my game back to what it once was. Hopefully for all of you who have lost speed and distance can relate to the game that I am playing now. I’m still fortunate that I haven’t forgot how to hit it straight or how to wedge it and putt it. Even though now I hit 7 iron where I used to hit 9 iron I’ve still kept my handicap hovering between a 3 and 4.

I’ve played graphite shafts in my irons for almost 15 years. Previous football, and powerlifting gave me a bad left wrist, so the vibration dampening of graphite has been a life.. er wrist saver. I’ve played Steelfiber, Recoil, and now MMT. So I was excited about Axiom. I’m the other guy on the spectrum, I want to hit it higher and spin it more. I’m able to take spin off or hit a knockdown if it’s a windy situation. So going in I was hoping to increase my launch and spin. Andrew started me in the 75R. It was good, definitely a more stout feel than my MMT and kind of reminded me of Steelfiber in that to me it played a little more stiff than the indicated flex. That being said, it did increase my launch and spin, but it felt too stiff compared to my MMT. So he gave me the 75 R2 and right away it felt right. Launch went up even higher and spin went up considerably. My launch angle went up almost 3 degrees and spin went up around 900rpm. This is EXACTLY what I was wanting. However, I didn’t feel whippy or like I couldn’t control it. In fact, it was even more stable than my MMT but gave me more speed, more launch, and higher decent angle without any sacrifice in carry distance with an even tighter shot pattern. There is no doubt, Fujikura are onto something with using Velocore in the Axiom shafts. After about 6 swings there was no need to hit anymore. Although I’m a short hitter now, I am very repetitive and consistent so after a few swings it’s easy to tell. I didn’t hit any of the other weight shafts, but when I was watching @Puppetmastergetting fit, he was able to hit all there different weight shafts. I will say this, guys don’t sleep on the 105 shaft. It’s scary how well that shaft performs for the higher speed guys. What Fujikura has done with the Axiom line is to make specific shafts for players with specific deliveries. 
      After our Axiom fittings and lunch Marshall from Tour operations spoke with us. It is unreal the lengths Fujikura go to help players using their products AND those who may not be currently using them. They actually take driving stats from every player at every Tour event. The statistical data they keep is on a whole other level. They hired a guy from NASA to break down each player’s driving data by, pattern, ball speed, spin, launch, miss direction, and efficiency. It’s no wonder that they are in the position they are with usage on pro tours. He even told some great stories how they used ENSO to help players improve by measuring how they deliver the club and putting them in the profile that will correct that issue. After that, @eric61 and @CactusGolf had their driver fitting. Myself and @Puppetmasterthen went through the entire product line with Spencer. The thing that impressed me about the product line is that each shaft is built for a specific delivery. From Ventus, to Speeder, to Motore, to Pro, to Vista Pro, they are all engineered for a specific delivery. The one thing that sticks out me is to not prejudge what shaft you think you need or should fit into. I had never thought much about butt stiffness, or how it works in unison with the tip stiffness. I know everyone says it, but GET FIT. I’ve done thousands of fittings over my time in the business, and I knew when a shaft worked, but today, I LEARNED WHY THEY WORK. 

Then it was out turn to get our driver fittings. I went first this time. Now, going into this, I just knew that Ventus Red 5R was going to be the shaft for me. Boy was I wrong. I’ll say this, the driver I have in the bag is the best I’ve ever had. I just hit the damn thing straight. After 3 swings, our fitter, Andrew said man I don’t know if I’m going to be able to beat that. So he put in a Ventus Red 5R and gave it to me. It was a slight improvement over mine, but not much. It felt ok, but I couldn’t get a feel for it. Yes it went straight, but wasn’t what Andrew wanted to see. So he gave me the Red TR 5R, and I thought to myself wow, he went even stiffer. Surprisingly it was actually better for than the standard Red, but still wasn’t the improvement Andrew wanted. Sooooo he put me in the Blue TR 5R. In my head I’m thinking, man he went even stiffer, (cause I was thinking about tip stiffness and not butt stiffness) Well, first shot, right away I could feel the shaft kicking at the bottom… BOOM 4mph more ball speed, 10 yards more carry, AND even tighter dispersion. Which is super impressive given my normal pattern is pretty straight anyways. Second swing, even better, and on the third swing, I just gave him the club and said, I’m done. That’s the one. For me, to gain another 10 yds without sacrificing launch, spin, or dispersion is an absolute homerun! I could have probably gained even more speed since the shaft just felt perfect and I could go after it even more knowing it was going straight! When you consider I was in a pretty damn good fit in my gamer that is awesome! I’m pumped and can’t wait to hit on the course tomorrow morning and report back. One thing is for certain. I will play better golf with Axiom graphite shafts in my irons and Ventus shafts in my woods. My shafts can’t get to me fast enough. Gaining at least 10yds carry on my driver and increasing my launch, spin, and decent angle has me very excited about this next chapter of getting my game and body back to the level it was at before my injury. If any of you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I know not all of us are 120mph guys. I’m more than happy to help. Once again, thank you so much to everyone at Fujikura and at Golfwrx for making this possible. Words can’t express how excited I am at the upcoming changes to my equipment and my game.

👍 GR8 writeup, thank you

ENSO fitting > regular fitting? Is this what you are seeing here then?

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

One question I asked Spencer is about swing weighting the Axiom shafts … something I was curious about because I know I’m far from the only one who has had trouble with Steelfibers coming in super light and might have some hang-ups about graphite iron shafts because of it.

He said they were designed with that in mind, and they’ve had no trouble at all hitting heavier swing weights. I think he said the builds they’ve done are coming out to D3-D4 before even adding tip weight. 

That’s what I saw with what I hit during fitting (the P790 with the 105X that I mentioned earlier was D4), and also what I noticed with the pre-built clubs they had in the staff bag.

Bottom line — based on what I saw and heard today, there should be no issues achieving reasonable swing weights with these Axioms at all. 

• Like 3

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

7W: Ping G430 Max @20* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X (or sometimes G430 3H with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

4 Utility: Ping iCrossover @23.5* | Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X (or sometimes G430 5H at 25* with Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S)

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1 hour ago, eric61 said:

One question I asked Spencer is about swing weighting the Axiom shafts … something I was curious about because I know I’m far from the only one who has had trouble with Steelfibers coming in super light and might have some hang-ups about graphite iron shafts because of it.

He said they were designed with that in mind, and they’ve had no trouble at all hitting heavier swing weights. I think he said the builds they’ve done are coming out to D3-D4 before even adding tip weight. 

That’s what I saw with what I hit during fitting (the P790 with the 105X that I mentioned earlier was D4), and also what I noticed with the pre-built clubs they had in the staff bag.

Bottom line — based on what I saw and heard today, there should be no issues achieving reasonable swing weights with these Axioms at all. 

That's good to hear, I need graphite because of my elbows but went back to steel because the funky SW of the SF's gave me a massive case of the hooks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hammergolf said:

Hello everyone, just got back to the hotel room and wanted to give you all a summary of our day and reviews on the shafts and fitting process. I warn you all, that this will be a bit of a long road, but I don’t want to leave anything out. First and foremost, thank you again to everyone at Fujikura for making us all feel at home. Spencer, Eric, Marshall, Kelsi, and Andrew were all incredible! The phrase is used too much, but these people and this company just get it. They are all dedicated to make the best product possible to help all golfers play their best golf. Fujikura are first class in every thing they do. 
       We started our morning with a bit of breakfast, and then had a brief dialogue with Spencer previewing our day and telling us he wanted us to ask questions. From there, we broke into two groups, @Puppetmaster@knudson81 and myself took a tour of the operation and R&D while @eric61and @CactusGolf were fitted for Axiom shafts. Let me say this, I was in the golf retail business for almost 30 years. I’ve been fortunate during that time to have visited most of the OEMS. This morning was eye opening for me. The level of testing, prototyping, and building they do in R&D with the help of the ENSO system is nothing like I’ve seen before. It amazed me to see how much data and how many data points they collect using ENSO. They obviously have advantages as proven by the results on pro tours weekly. However, the levels that they go to in design, build, and testing is unreal. They even designed their own machines for testing equipment. They even built a machine that I’ve never seen before that tests torque in 3 separate sections of a shaft. Who knew there was more than one section of a shaft that torqued??? In my opinion, this is where Fujikura stands out. They are able to take data from ENSO and build profiles that work for all golfers based how they deliver the club. We also saw how they can custom etch, paint, and silkscreen shafts and got to see some really cool samples that one offs. That was really cool seeing the capabilities they have.

After the tour it was @Puppetmasterand myself’s time to get fitted into Axiom. We were both very excited to hit it after the product knowledge session we had. A little bit about myself. I’ve had an interesting story in my golfing life. I was a good player when I was younger and played in college. At my best I was a +3. Played really good golf for about 15 years after college and then hurt my shoulder. Played with it hurting for a couple years scraping it around. I finally stopped playing for about 3 years due to the pain, and frankly not being able to play at the level I did before injury. It sucked not being able to play and do the thing I enjoy most. I went through a tough time and gained 150lbs. Well, now my shoulder has healed and I’ve lost over 30 pounds in last 60 days, I’m starting over. I’ve lost a ton of strength and speed, but I’ve dedicated myself to losing the weight, getting stronger, and getting my game back to what it once was. Hopefully for all of you who have lost speed and distance can relate to the game that I am playing now. I’m still fortunate that I haven’t forgot how to hit it straight or how to wedge it and putt it. Even though now I hit 7 iron where I used to hit 9 iron I’ve still kept my handicap hovering between a 3 and 4.

I’ve played graphite shafts in my irons for almost 15 years. Previous football, and powerlifting gave me a bad left wrist, so the vibration dampening of graphite has been a life.. er wrist saver. I’ve played Steelfiber, Recoil, and now MMT. So I was excited about Axiom. I’m the other guy on the spectrum, I want to hit it higher and spin it more. I’m able to take spin off or hit a knockdown if it’s a windy situation. So going in I was hoping to increase my launch and spin. Andrew started me in the 75R. It was good, definitely a more stout feel than my MMT and kind of reminded me of Steelfiber in that to me it played a little more stiff than the indicated flex. That being said, it did increase my launch and spin, but it felt too stiff compared to my MMT. So he gave me the 75 R2 and right away it felt right. Launch went up even higher and spin went up considerably. My launch angle went up almost 3 degrees and spin went up around 900rpm. This is EXACTLY what I was wanting. However, I didn’t feel whippy or like I couldn’t control it. In fact, it was even more stable than my MMT but gave me more speed, more launch, and higher decent angle without any sacrifice in carry distance with an even tighter shot pattern. There is no doubt, Fujikura are onto something with using Velocore in the Axiom shafts. After about 6 swings there was no need to hit anymore. Although I’m a short hitter now, I am very repetitive and consistent so after a few swings it’s easy to tell. I didn’t hit any of the other weight shafts, but when I was watching @Puppetmastergetting fit, he was able to hit all there different weight shafts. I will say this, guys don’t sleep on the 105 shaft. It’s scary how well that shaft performs for the higher speed guys. What Fujikura has done with the Axiom line is to make specific shafts for players with specific deliveries. 
      After our Axiom fittings and lunch Marshall from Tour operations spoke with us. It is unreal the lengths Fujikura go to help players using their products AND those who may not be currently using them. They actually take driving stats from every player at every Tour event. The statistical data they keep is on a whole other level. They hired a guy from NASA to break down each player’s driving data by, pattern, ball speed, spin, launch, miss direction, and efficiency. It’s no wonder that they are in the position they are with usage on pro tours. He even told some great stories how they used ENSO to help players improve by measuring how they deliver the club and putting them in the profile that will correct that issue. After that, @eric61 and @CactusGolf had their driver fitting. Myself and @Puppetmasterthen went through the entire product line with Spencer. The thing that impressed me about the product line is that each shaft is built for a specific delivery. From Ventus, to Speeder, to Motore, to Pro, to Vista Pro, they are all engineered for a specific delivery. The one thing that sticks out me is to not prejudge what shaft you think you need or should fit into. I had never thought much about butt stiffness, or how it works in unison with the tip stiffness. I know everyone says it, but GET FIT. I’ve done thousands of fittings over my time in the business, and I knew when a shaft worked, but today, I LEARNED WHY THEY WORK. 

Then it was out turn to get our driver fittings. I went first this time. Now, going into this, I just knew that Ventus Red 5R was going to be the shaft for me. Boy was I wrong. I’ll say this, the driver I have in the bag is the best I’ve ever had. I just hit the damn thing straight. After 3 swings, our fitter, Andrew said man I don’t know if I’m going to be able to beat that. So he put in a Ventus Red 5R and gave it to me. It was a slight improvement over mine, but not much. It felt ok, but I couldn’t get a feel for it. Yes it went straight, but wasn’t what Andrew wanted to see. So he gave me the Red TR 5R, and I thought to myself wow, he went even stiffer. Surprisingly it was actually better for than the standard Red, but still wasn’t the improvement Andrew wanted. Sooooo he put me in the Blue TR 5R. In my head I’m thinking, man he went even stiffer, (cause I was thinking about tip stiffness and not butt stiffness) Well, first shot, right away I could feel the shaft kicking at the bottom… BOOM 4mph more ball speed, 10 yards more carry, AND even tighter dispersion. Which is super impressive given my normal pattern is pretty straight anyways. Second swing, even better, and on the third swing, I just gave him the club and said, I’m done. That’s the one. For me, to gain another 10 yds without sacrificing launch, spin, or dispersion is an absolute homerun! I could have probably gained even more speed since the shaft just felt perfect and I could go after it even more knowing it was going straight! When you consider I was in a pretty damn good fit in my gamer that is awesome! I’m pumped and can’t wait to hit on the course tomorrow morning and report back. One thing is for certain. I will play better golf with Axiom graphite shafts in my irons and Ventus shafts in my woods. My shafts can’t get to me fast enough. Gaining at least 10yds carry on my driver and increasing my launch, spin, and decent angle has me very excited about this next chapter of getting my game and body back to the level it was at before my injury. If any of you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I know not all of us are 120mph guys. I’m more than happy to help. Once again, thank you so much to everyone at Fujikura and at Golfwrx for making this possible. Words can’t express how excited I am at the upcoming changes to my equipment and my game.

Man...What a great write up.  Thanks, I was particularly interested as mentioned before we seem to be very close in swing profile.   I have a Red TR in 5R and thought it would be perfect fo me, and I stayed away from the Blue.  Now you have me re thinking that.   But one thing this trip reinforces to all of us  #FittingMatters    As WRX'ers we so often think we can fit our selves well enough.   That is often rarely the case. 

• Like 1

Vokey

I know Q&A sessions might be over as you're on the course today....and have fun by the way.

But one thing I'd love to find out.   Are they able to say if Titleist will be offering the Axiom as premium offering in it's new T Series.  I know Titleist is known for waiting on new shafts to see if they feel they are a good fit for their heads.   But having a T Series fitting this month, I'm kinda hoping they would be an option.

Vokey

35 minutes ago, Carolina Golfer 2 said:

I know Q&A sessions might be over as you're on the course today....and have fun by the way.

But one thing I'd love to find out.   Are they able to say if Titleist will be offering the Axiom as premium offering in it's new T Series.  I know Titleist is known for waiting on new shafts to see if they feel they are a good fit for their heads.   But having a T Series fitting this month, I'm kinda hoping they would be an option.

Not yet, but it's still early.

There was a demo T100S with Axiom 105S that I tried and it was a very tasty combo. Almost as good as the King Tour with Axiom... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach