2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

NOW THIS !!! IS HOW A CLEVELAND CLASSIC SHOULD LOOK

ROBOPTI

I finally got to try out the CC week before last in El Paso. Cold as hell, but I had to hit a few balls. I was landing balls near the end of the range at Painted Dunes. Distance seemed to be on par with my Cally Razr X Black. Hard to tell though. Flight was good with a slight draw. Could only hit about 35 balls before my hands were killing me due to the cold. Weight feels great.

BT

Dr#1 Cobra Speedzone 10.5 – HZRDUS Yellow HC 65 TX @ 46”
Dr#2 Mizuno STZ 220 9.5 (10.5) - HZRDUS Smoke IM10 65 Low TX @ 46"

Mizuno ST190 15 - HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 43"
Mizuno STZ 220 18- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 42"
Mizuno MP15 4-PW - Aldila RIP Tour 115 R
Cobra MIM Wedges 52, 56 & 60 – stock KBS Hi-Rev @ 35.5”

Odyssey V-Line Stroke Lab 33.5"
Grips - Grip Master Classic Wrap Midsize

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GANG ....

Trust me !!!!! - Get a Cleveland Classic and do THIS !!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD IS IT GOOD !!!!!!!! worthy.gif

cls1.jpg

cls2.jpg

cls3.jpg

cls4.jpg

party-smiley-020.gif***** STEEL SHAFTED BABY *****party-smiley-020.gif

Probably only you old to quasi-old farts will truly remember / appreciate this. But I thought thinking2.gif ... "SELF - Why not"

Guys - This feels so good it's stupid. 1st - (I'll elaborate later) - The Classic IS !!!! the lowest spinning head I have ever hit PERIOD - and rediculously long .. I have 2 now. This is a 7.5 head pictured.

But gang .. I CANNOT stress enough how smooth this feels - it's CRAZY STABLE - and oh wow .. man ... its just works .. it does ... I LOVE IT !!!! .. I AM putting a steel shaft one of my ZLEs just to try. But man I can't get over what a killer combo this is

This is a 205 gram 7.5 head - and an X100 DGX shaft - tipped one inch - 43 3/4 inches. And it's MINE !!!

Yeah .. All the super-techno-carbon-woven-tri weave this-nano tube-litium infused-bionic bend point that-gi joe with the kung fu grip shafts are awesome ...

BUT I love steel !!!!! ... LOVE .... It just ooozes confidence on the tee box ... and it BOMBS !!! thbananamac.gifgandalf.gifgandalf.gif

I am going to try a slightly higher loft in the EXACT same configuration.

OK ... Back to your regularly scheduled programming ... help.giftv_horror.giftv_horror.gif

You. Da. Main.

[size=4][color=#000000]It’s very interesting that I should run across this thread at this time. I had occasionally thought of going back to steel in my driver, but I didn’t think the Ti/400+cc heads of today would really suit a steel shaft. I started golf in the persimmon era and thought the metal headed drivers were a passing fad (probably why I suck at stock picking). So I stuck with wood heads until almost 2000. I cracked the head in my long time favorite persimmon driver and retired it for a Taylor Made Burner with my first graphite shaft. I liked the Burner, but never saw an increase in distance. Any reduction in accuracy that I noticed was chalked up to my not playing much at that time.[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000]Back then I still used my trusty PowerBilt laminated 4’wood’ with a steel shaft that was my favorite club. That lasted until 2005, I had to replace my 4’wood’ as it too had finally cracked, I bought a Mizuno MP-001 3metal with a DG S300 steel shaft same as my 4’wood’. I had received a TM R540 w/ a Penely Stealth 70 S shaft for Christmas, my first big headed driver. The 3 wood very quickly became my favorite club in the bag, my go to club when my swing seemed to get off tempo or I started to struggle with accuracy. I added a Mizuno CLK hybrid, but I suspect the Mizuno labeled S300 shaft is not a true S300 as I tend to snap hook it when I swing it full. I have had nothing but trouble with all the graphite shafted drivers I have purchased. I always seem to have trouble getting these clubs to square up and usually leave them right with a push fade. [/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000]So I had planned to take my woods to a clubmaker I trust this off-season and have my shafts & weights checked to try to get them matched to my 3 wood. I have a 400cc Mizuno MP-001 Driver I was planning on getting re-shafted. Thanks to this thread, I have a strong feeling that a steel shaft is the correct answer to this long standing problem. Thanks for the insight.[/color][/size]

Ok, I am in for the experiment. I have an S300 coming for my Adams Tech driver. If I want to tip this at the standard length, what would that be? 1.25 inches? Or is it more/less based on the shaft adapter I will have to put it in?

Any advice would be appreciated. I will be sure to post some nice photos when it is done. Thanks!

I already play S300's in my 07 Burner TP's TS and 5 wood; it makes me more confident. These were shafted by TM as an alternative to graphite.

I want to put an S300(already on order) at standard tipping into my TM R9 Superdeep. I've read this thread up to page 20 and have seen multiple posts as to what to tip a raw shaft to:

- 1 1/4
- 8" from heel to first step

which one is correct?

Also how does one decide the final playing length between 43.5" through 44"?

What should the target headweight be?

I just put an S300 in my Adams Speedline Tech driver. It looks and feels really good, but I haven't had a chance to hit it yet. I will post some photos when I get the chance.

I tipped 1.5 inches. True Temper will tell you that 1.25 is the proper tipping, but I did a smidge more. Measurement from the top of the ferrule to the first step is 8 1/8th inches. Then I butt cut to a total length of 43.75.

From swinging it around in the bedroom, it is heavier than a 60 gram shaft (obviously), but the swingweight hasn't changed much from my gamer because of the shorter length on the Tech driver. It feels really good through the stroke and tempo seems to be easier to groove. I can't notice a change in swing speed, though the shorter shaft will slightly reduce clubhead speed. Like I said, it feels really good. I am starting to think this is one of the better ho experiments I have done...15 bucks man!

I really can't wait to hit this bad boy.

[quote name='_conejunkie' timestamp='1357396545' post='6172557']
I already play S300's in my 07 Burner TP's TS and 5 wood; it makes me more confident. These were shafted by TM as an alternative to graphite.

I want to put an S300(already on order) at standard tipping into my TM R9 Superdeep. I've read this thread up to page 20 and have seen multiple posts as to what to tip a raw shaft to:

- 1 1/4
- 8" from heel to first step

which one is correct?

Also how does one decide the final playing length between 43.5" through 44"?

What should the target headweight be?
[/quote]

So I just called true temper and they told me the tip trimming instructions on their website for dynamic gold fairway shafts are correct if you have recently purchased equipment (driver trimming is zero for standard bore).

From what I was told their is a 3 inch section for trimming.

Is there a way then to tell if my installation is correct say by measurements to the first step after installation or even before I install the raw shaft?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm being somewhat lazy here ( not really wanting to waft through 20 odd pages again..), but what's been the rule of thumb in regards to loft. Have you found a need to change loft from your normal setup?

J

Yamaha W-602
'58 MT PT1 2W
'55 Tommy Armour 945's
Tad Moore "47 Rookie", a TM6? or maybe an 8802 today....

Well I didn't convert over to the driver but I am now playing a x100 tipped 2" in a X Hot Pro 15° 3wood. To my surprise what a great feeling club & I'm not giving up any distance, the few yards I did lose is because of the shorter shaft 42" but I'm hitting it the same distance I hit my Razr Fit 3wood with 42.5" graphite shaft. I'm loving the 3wood so much I asked Callaway to send me a 43.5" x100 tipped 2" with a double cog adapter to test in either my X Hot Pro or Razr Fit Extreme driver. Can't wait to try it, if it's anything like my 3wood I may just have to play it in the driver!

𝗦ᴜɴ𝗧ʀᴜsᴛ 𝗧ᴀᴍᴘᴀ 𝗕ᴀʏ 𝗣ʀᴏ/𝗔ᴍ 𝗣ʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ 𝗖ʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

68A7239E-AAC2-4873-AAB4-79AB07381822.png.1162e21eb149e0d7ca8526c3ec552f4c.png

DRIVER: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝗟𝗦 𝟴° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗚𝗞 𝗫𝗫

3 WOOD: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟰.𝟱° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

5 WOOD: 𝗖ᴏʙʀᴀ 𝗥ᴀᴅ𝗦ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝟭𝟵° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

PUTTER: 𝗕ʏʀᴏɴ 𝗠ᴏʀɢᴀɴ 𝗗𝗛𝟴𝟵 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗪ᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ 𝗙ʟᴏᴡ 𝗡ᴇᴄᴋ 𝟯𝘅 𝗕ʟᴀᴄᴋ

[quote name='HoMStYLz' timestamp='1358667974' post='6263581']
Well I didn't convert over to the driver but I am now playing a x100 tipped 2" in a X Hot Pro 15° 3wood. To my surprise what a great feeling club & I'm not giving up any distance, the few yards I did lose is because of the shorter shaft 42" but I'm hitting it the same distance I hit my Razr Fit 3wood with 42.5" graphite shaft. I'm loving the 3wood so much I asked Callaway to send me a 43.5" x100 tipped 2" with a double cog adapter to test in either my X Hot Pro or Razr Fit Extreme driver. Can't wait to try it, if it's anything like my 3wood I may just have to play it in the driver!
[/quote]

So in the same sentence, you didn't give up any distance, but you lost a few yards, but you hit it the same distance as your other 3 wood.

Care to clarify?

Guys, I just had fast 12 ls tips installed on a steely X100 and an xcaliber tour 6+ ts. After only 2 indoor simulator sessions, I know the xcaliber is going the back up shaft. The x100 was just as long but SO straight. I concur with all the posters on this thread : it helps your tempo, timing, and, you can take a rip at it without fearing the big hook.
I've always struggled with consistency with the driver and I always seem to hit that 1 OB (sometimes more... ;)) drive per 18 holes. When I have a good driving game, I always score better. Always. Plus, it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

Anyways, the steely fast 12 willl be in my bag to start this very promising season !

Oh yeah, it's tipped 1.25 inches and plays between 43.5" and 43.75" total length. I have a 10g weight in my head and added a few cotton balls. Swingweights around D2-D3.

Bridgestone J715 B5 / Accra tour Z 75+ 05
Adams Tight Lies ti 15*/ UST V2 Tour flight X
TEE CB proH 18* & Cleveland 588 mt 21*
Adams XTD forged 5-pw / C-taper 120S
ATV 50*&54* / X forged MD C-grind 58*
Odyssey Versa BWB #7 / SS 3.0 or
TM Spider Vicino CS / SS pistol gt 2.0
TM Lethal

I agree with your post. The S300 is a nice shaft too. I am going steel in driver this season as well, hope it is promising like you said.

[quote name='LObin' timestamp='1358805903' post='6272615']
Guys, I just had fast 12 ls tips installed on a steely X100 and an xcaliber tour 6+ ts. After only 2 indoor simulator sessions, I know the xcaliber is going the back up shaft. The x100 was just as long but SO straight. I concur with all the posters on this thread : it helps your tempo, timing, and, you can take a rip at it without fearing the big hook.
I've always struggled with consistency with the driver and I always seem to hit that 1 OB (sometimes more... ;)) drive per 18 holes. When I have a good driving game, I always score better. Always. Plus, it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

Anyways, the steely fast 12 willl be in my bag to start this very promising season !

Oh yeah, it's tipped 1.25 inches and plays between 43.5" and 43.75" total length. I have a 10g weight in my head and added a few cotton balls. Swingweights around D2-D3.
[/quote]

I've been playing a s300 in my VRS for a few months now and I love the feel of steel versus graphite. I didn't lose any distance, but I can't say that is a lot more accurate (I'm not that accurate to begin with lol).

WITB Link

• 2 weeks later...

Alright after going back and forth about this a thousand times I am in for the experiment as well I just finished building a 48 inch superlight driver Now I am going to a 43.5" steel shafted driver. Winter really needs to be over so I can focus on actually playing instead of building off season experiments.

I am going to be building a KE4 ST-1 9 degree head at 206 grams with an X100 Tipped 2 inches with a GP Tour Velvet Cord

Hopefully itll be in this week built and hit on the LM by the end of the week

Cobra Speedzone (8.0D) w/ Aldila Rogue 60x

Cobra Speedzone Big Tour 3 (13.5) w/ aldila Rogue 70x

Cobra Forged Tec Utility 2 (17.5) w/ $-Taper Lite X

Cobra CB/MB 4-PW w/ $-Taper Black X

Cobra MIM Black Wedge 50 degree V Grind w/ TT Tour Issue x100

Cobra MIM Black Wedge 54 degree V Grind w/ TT Tour Issue X100

Cobra MIM Black Wedge 58 degree WL Grind w/ TT Tour Issue S400

Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 Wide 34"

Fun experiment for me but ultimately a failure in the Cobra ZL as distance loss was apparent and adding 60 grams or so of total weight going from Motore Speeder VC to S300 DG was not compatible with my tempo and rhythm . But it has been nice to build a heavier driver and use it in my Under weight / Overweight configuration to build club head speed. Marginally more accurate with the 44 in steel but not enough to really matter.

I'm now on to testing all the new drivers for 2013 :taunt:

King LTD Black CK Tensei Blue S 44”
Titleist 915f 15deg 3w Diamana 70g blue
Cobra King Forged CB ‘19 5-PW UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4i Project X Catalyst 80
Cobra F6 Baffler Rogue Black 70
Ping Glide 2.0  Stealth 50, 54, 58 SS
Kenny Giannini G6

• 3 weeks later...

The ole J33R 460 got the treatment. X200 untipped playing 43.5". I've only hit it on the monitor at work, but all I can say is wow. Thank you ROBOPTI!

AI Smoke TD 9° w/HZRDUS Yellow

Epic Flash 12.5° w/Voodoo VS

'24 Apex UW 19° w/Rogue Silver

Epic Flash 20° w/VS Proto 
'19 Apex Pro 5-9 w/DG

MD2 47° & 52° + PM 1.0 58° & 64° w/DG
Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball Frankenstein (Fowler style)
[img]http://pxc86358mpx1hyn3hdxen4o1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/171831.png[/img]

[quote name='duckjr78' timestamp='1361722143' post='6491809']
The ole J33R 460 got the treatment. X200 untipped playing 43.5". I've only hit it on the monitor at work, but all I can say is wow. Thank you ROBOPTI!
[/quote]

Once you get some more time in with that can you let us know how it's going? I want to stick an x100 in my J33r as well.

[quote name='student of the game' timestamp='1359919371' post='6355855']
Alright after going back and forth about this a thousand times I am in for the experiment as well I just finished building a 48 inch superlight driver Now I am going to a 43.5" steel shafted driver. Winter really needs to be over so I can focus on actually playing instead of building off season experiments.

I am going to be building a [b]KE4 ST-1 9 degree head [/b]at 206 grams with an X100 Tipped 2 inches with a GP Tour Velvet Cord

Hopefully itll be in this week built and hit on the LM by the end of the week
[/quote]

Have a chance to game this yet? I have the same head in my garage waiting for a shaft.

Driver: Adams 9088

Fairways: TM V-Steel

Irons: Maltby TE Forged

Wedges: Acer XB Satin

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

WHAT UP !!!!!!!!!!

SO ... Kinda been out of the loop for a few week-ish. Thought I'd pop in and give a few thoughts etc

Mr. Classic .... Welll ..... What's cookin with the old girl.

cls1.jpg

So for various reasons ....Most of my Cally stuff is down ... I do have a RFX driver - but the rest is all down. I have 2 sets of Cally in pieces - driver in pieces - etc etc etc. I traded my Cobra irons away to a very good home ... The ROBO collection look slike an erector set now - Cobra & Cally scattered - Just pieces & Parts

So I played Sunday in between the monsoons we've been having here - It's been a joke how much rain we are getting - and I had to assemble a bag ...

I went ....

Old school Yonex PM forged LW - 5 iron - GOOD LORD they are so good - and thge most beautiful iron I have ever owned ....

YX6.jpg

COBRA 3 & 4 T-Rail Bafflers ... LOVE those

PING I20 3 wood - MONEY

TMAG Ghost Blade putter - The white one that kinda looks like a scotty - whatever its called (Versa is down - LOVE my Versa - LOVE !!!!!!!!!!! - It will be CEMENTED in the bag when I get it back )

And then we got to driver .... I ONLY took 3 ... Yeah JUST 3 .. It was biotch getting down to 3

I dragged my trusty White 8.5 COBRA ZLE / TP6HD ...

Razr Hawk Tour with a UST Proforce V275X (MY FAV !!!! graphite shaft lately) ...

AND !!! the old Classic steely.

Gents ( and ladies ... Remember - We love you all date.gif ) ... Bottom line golfing_banana.gif

I just flat ROASTED the Classic all day gunbanana.gif ... I STILL LOVE steel - I do ... I still have 8-10 drivers with steel in it. BUt this head just mashes .. I AM going to build a steel shafted DUAL COG for the RFX. It's a must do. But the short heavy driver just found the center of the FW all dang day long ... For us hacks ... Why we try to go longer I DO NOT KNOW !!!! ... It's just fun to hit. But I do just HAMMER the V2 shaft ... UST has it goin on for me now ... (details on that soon)

I will say about this head ... For me ... vs any head I have hit since the XL Tour - This is THE head that I SEE !!!!! a drop in spin rate. This head just kills spin - I am just now starting to beat on the RFX and it's def a spin killer - gimme a little time - RFX has some BIG !!!!!!! power too. The Classic though - It is STILL a beast ... I CANNOT WAIT !!!!!!!! to get the Custom Classic Black XL - I LOVE !!!!!! looking at that black & gold. LOVE

Just wanted to post a quick ATTA BOY to an old friend. This head still BOMBS ...

How would you install a steely for a Razr fit driver, im about 100mph swing speed, would an s300 be ok or do i need a an x100.

First time trying this, so how much should i tip it and what playing length.

-------------------
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike vapor flex driver Diamana S+ blueboard stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Cobra bio cell+ 3/4 wood stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike covert flex 5 wood Diamana S+ blueboard stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Cobra bio cell+ 3/4 hybrid stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike vapor pro combo ust recoil 110 5-pw[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike engage square 52 graders wedge ust recoil 110[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike engage toesweep 60 graders wedge ust recoil 110[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike Converge S2-12[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Sun mountain h2no lite[/background][/size][/font][/color]

At your swing speed, I would suggest the S300. Tipping will depend on your loft angle and how much you catch the ball on the upswing. I tipped mine 1.5 inches, but you should tip yours a little bit less I think. Swingweight is very manageable at 43.75 inch total length.

You will appreciate the solid and controlled feel.

[quote name='wukk' timestamp='1361907868' post='6507639']
How would you install a steely for a Razr fit driver, im about 100mph swing speed, would an s300 be ok or do i need a an x100.

[/quote]

[quote name='andimon1' timestamp='1362097679' post='6523199']
At your swing speed, I would suggest the S300. Tipping will depend on your loft angle and how much you catch the ball on the upswing. I tipped mine 1.5 inches, but you should tip yours a little bit less I think. Swingweight is very manageable at 43.75 inch total length.

You will appreciate the solid and controlled feel.

[quote name='wukk' timestamp='1361907868' post='6507639']

[/quote]
[/quote]

Thx alot, will try the s300, my razr is 9.5 degrees and i have been working on hitting more up on the ball all winter to get better launch, was hitting alot of low runners last year, not good on my home course that doesnt take rain very well.

-------------------
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike vapor flex driver Diamana S+ blueboard stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Cobra bio cell+ 3/4 wood stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike covert flex 5 wood Diamana S+ blueboard stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Cobra bio cell+ 3/4 hybrid stiff[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike vapor pro combo ust recoil 110 5-pw[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike engage square 52 graders wedge ust recoil 110[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike engage toesweep 60 graders wedge ust recoil 110[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Nike Converge S2-12[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#2A2E36][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.0980392)]Sun mountain h2no lite[/background][/size][/font][/color]