Need a Great Bunker Club From Firm Sand

2»

Comments

• gmacgolfer78gmacgolfer78 Members  50WRX Points: 34Posts: 50 Bunkers

the Vokey 60M for me is amazing from the sand. I try not to hit it from anywhere else but it's magic from firm sand. I'll use the 56S for more fluffy stuff

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • buckeyeflbuckeyefl Members  6106WRX Points: 1,101Posts: 6,106 Titanium Tees

On -, @kb24ismvp said:

the best wedge for these shots is called the foot wedge - xd
    but if you are sadistical, there really is no wedge better than the vokey K grind - retail got that grind starting with SM 5. its literally the only wedge that is good for shallow or super steep swingers. any wedge that is comparable is just a replica of the k grind. the high toe is really nice as well, but for full, 3/4 shots, the toe is too wide imo.

I have a 54 and 58 TVD K-GRIND and hit them from everywhere. I wish I had ordered another because I don't think they have anything similar in the lineup as far as bounce these days.

Posted:
  • JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.