Titleist's new 915D2 and 915D3 Drivers: In-hand photos

GolfWRX

Got fitted for the driver and 3-wood a couple weeks ago. My driver swing speed is 102-108 usually. I ended up with a 915D2 10.5 in the B1 setting with a Rogue Black 70x shaft. The shaft surprised me because of my swing speed and the fact I have a lower ball flight. The 70x black shaft still gave me the launch I needed, but also helped with my dispersion as my miss is hard left (B1 setting helped with this as well).

For the 3-wood, I was fitted in the 915F 16.5 head set at B1 with a Rogue Black 80s shaft. Went stiff in this shaft for a little more launch and the heavier shaft still helped with my dispersion. 3-wood swing speed was around 98-99.

Loved the feel of both clubs. The fitting was done inside on Trackman since it is 30 degrees here, so I'm looking forward to getting them outside.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played my first round with the 915 yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Played my 12* at A1 with the Rogue Black stiff.
Coming from the Bio Cell I am seeing similar carry distance but with a noticeably lower ball flight, which is awesome. I also find this driver much easier to control than my last.
The sound is a step back from both the 913 and especially the 910 but it's not unpleasant in any way, just loud.

Looking forward to what this driver can do for me going forward...I plan to use it for a long time.

Well having tested 915d2 again, I still want to have a shoot out with the g30. Was hitting the sf tec 12 very nicely despite my miss usually being left. Nice shaft in the ping for me. However still think I will go 915 d2 12 head and use my ad di6 sr shaft. Will order with silver stiff to sell on eBay. May also sell my 913d2 with a spare shaft I have.

Note of caution about 915f. Thought I was going to love this fairway. . Too low spin for me. My driver swing speed is 93. Couldn't elevate the 16.5 head even with diamana blue ?. Be wary about buying 915f blind. Have been using 913f 15 for last 2 years so thought I'd love the 915. Obviously will suit some sadly not for me. Either back to 913f or tour edge Xcg7⃣. My teaching pro said he is having same issue with 915f also.

I'm up at St Andrews right at this moment, enjoying a week away with the family, and giving my new 915's their first real workout. I played at Panmure today. 4*C and the wind of 25mph with hefty gusts of over 40mph had the real feel of -2*C, which made the front 9 an absolutely beast to hit into. I knew this was going to be tough, when I saw that even the Members won't go out in it, and we had virtually the whole Course to ourselves! The Club was blowing around in my back swing. And it made things a stern test to say the least. The Driver was the biggest problem, and it was pretty hit and miss as to whether I could get Club onto ball with any level of consistency whatsoever! But after a fantastic first tee shot with my 915 D2 I was on my way. Well, until I realized that even right out of the middle, the 1st @ Panmure is only 300 yards, but was still a Driver and a PW, and later holes of 384 yards was Driver, 4 iron!! But I battled on giving my 915's a real workout.

I soon realized that taking Driver in this Scottish December wind was a bit of a waste of time with the Club blowing around in my backswing, more so than the 915 Fairways, on the back 9, I took to the 915F's. Both my 915F 16.5* and 21* performed absolutely peerlessly. If anyone is sceptical about the Driver for whatever reason, and they doubt the 915F for the same reason, then they are really missing out. Whether it be out of the screws, low off the face, off the toe or heel, the damn ball just still wants to fly, and off the tee, these were my absolute saviour on the back 9.

Overall, I was so pleased the way they performed today, and it's very encouraging. Day off with the family tomorrow. But, I'm back playing again on Tuesday. Will be playing The New Course, St Andrews, the Jubilee Course on Thursday, and then The Old Course on Friday. So will be reporting back as I go during the week guys.

[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1418582288' post='10592335']
I'm up at St Andrews right at this moment, enjoying a week away with the family, and giving my new 915's their first real workout. I played at Panmure today. 4*C and the wind of 25mph with hefty gusts of over 40mph had the real feel of -2*C, which made the front 9 an absolutely beast to hit into. I knew this was going to be tough, when I saw that even the Members won't go out in it, and we had virtually the whole Course to ourselves! The Club was blowing around in my back swing. And it made things a stern test to say the least. The Driver was the biggest problem, and it was pretty hit and miss as to whether I could get Club onto ball with any level of consistency whatsoever! But after a fantastic first tee shot with my 915 D2 I was on my way. Well, until I realized that even right out of the middle, the 1st @ Panmure is only 300 yards, but was still a Driver and a PW, and later holes of 384 yards was Driver, 4 iron!! But I battled on giving my 915's a real workout.

I soon realized that taking Driver in this Scottish December wind was a bit of a waste of time with the Club blowing around in my backswing, more so than the 915 Fairways, on the back 9, I took to the 915F's. Both my 915F 16.5* and 21* performed absolutely peerlessly. If anyone is sceptical about the Driver for whatever reason, and they doubt the 915F for the same reason, then they are really missing out. Whether it be out of the screws, low off the face, off the toe or heel, the damn ball just still wants to fly, and off the tee, these were my absolute saviour on the back 9.

Overall, I was so pleased the way they performed today, and it's very encouraging. Day off with the family tomorrow. But, I'm back playing again on Tuesday. Will be playing The New Course, St Andrews, the Jubilee Course on Thursday, and then The Old Course on Friday. So will be reporting back as I go during the week guys.
[/quote]

Sounds like a pretty good week for you Jay! Heard a lot of good things about Panmure but never had the chance to play it. What did you hit before you got the 915's?

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

[quote name='MattyO1984' timestamp='1418671649' post='10596863']

[/quote]

Sounds like a pretty good week for you Jay! Heard a lot of good things about Panmure but never had the chance to play it. What did you hit before you got the 915's?
[/quote]

I had the Cobra Bio Cell Driver, a TM Mini TP, and a TM Stage 2 TP Hybrid, but to be fair, I was chopping and changing my Fairways quite a bit, so it has been a real breath of fresh air with the 915F's, because it seems I have found something that will stay in the bag for a while now.

I went and had a look around the Old Course today, and the Grand Old lady is looking in fine fettle for December. She really is in superb condition. I may actually play the New Course later in the week, and play the Old Course tomorrow, as it looks like a clear sunny day tomorrow, according to the forecast, and in the cold winter sun today, the Old Course looked stunning and, if tomorrow, the weather is anything like today, then it may prove to be an opportunity to miss. The Swilcan bridge is closed at the moment, because there is some wet areas around it right now. But that's a minor issue really.

As I said, I may just wander over to the Starter at the Old Course tomorrow, because it's pretty quiet as you'd expect at this time of year, so it shouldn't be a problem getting on as a single right now, and that would be a fantastic workout for my new 915's, I'll see how I feel in the morning I guess. If not, I'll have a wander over to the New Course, and leave the Old Course until later in the week.

[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1418680087' post='10597557']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I had the Cobra Bio Cell Driver, a TM Mini TP, and a TM Stage 2 TP Hybrid, but to be fair, I was chopping and changing my Fairways quite a bit, so it has been a real breath of fresh air with the 915F's, because it seems I have found something that will stay in the bag for a while now.

I went and had a look around the Old Course today, and the Grand Old lady is looking in fine fettle for December. She really is in superb condition. I may actually play the New Course later in the week, and play the Old Course tomorrow, as it looks like a clear sunny day tomorrow, according to the forecast, and in the cold winter sun today, the Old Course looked stunning and, if tomorrow, the weather is anything like today, then it may prove to be an opportunity to miss. The Swilcan bridge is closed at the moment, because there is some wet areas around it right now. But that's a minor issue really.

As I said, I may just wander over to the Starter at the Old Course tomorrow, because it's pretty quiet as you'd expect at this time of year, so it shouldn't be a problem getting on as a single right now, and that would be a fantastic workout for my new 915's, I'll see how I feel in the morning I guess. If not, I'll have a wander over to the New Course, and leave the Old Course until later in the week.
[/quote]

Ah ok cool. I am sorely tempted by the 915's especially the driver and a hybrid but will need to give the fairways a try as well I think. Hoping to get something booked in at Kings Acre into the new year. I'm a bit further north than St Andrews but if the weather is anything like it is here today then a round on the Old Course would be brilliant today and as you say, a single should easily get out without having to get up too early as well. Totally off topic but are they using mats down there at the moment?

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

[quote name='MattyO1984' timestamp='1418733436' post='10599975']
[quote name='jay65' timestamp='1418680087' post='10597557']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah ok cool. I am sorely tempted by the 915's especially the driver and a hybrid but will need to give the fairways a try as well I think. Hoping to get something booked in at Kings Acre into the new year. I'm a bit further north than St Andrews but if the weather is anything like it is here today then a round on the Old Course would be brilliant today and as you say, a single should easily get out without having to get up too early as well. Totally off topic but are they using mats down there at the moment?
[/quote]

Hi. Yes they're still using mats, but to be totally truthful they really aren't as bad as many people say. The ball goes a touch higher, but in all honestly, how difficult is it to just Club down, and hit punch shots, which is the stock shot for links golf anyhow.

I actually played the New Course today, and whilst the Greens are a touch humpty bumpty because of the mid winter weather, they do a great job to get them open for play at this time of year. And the New Course is superb, especially the front 9, which is as good if not better than the Old Course imo.

Wind was only at around 15mph today, so the 915 Driver got a better workout. Anyone who professes that the 915 is short, has either not been fit properly or they are just trolling, because I was hitting long raking Drives out there at 275y, and in this cold weather is as long as anything out there. The D2 was definitely the right choice for me as that tiny bit of extra forgiveness over the D3 surely helps. The 915F's played me up a little more today more than at Panmure yesterday. I don't know why, but they never got me into serious unplayable situations, so maybe I was just spoiled yesterday by how good they played. But, as I said, they never got me into serious trouble, so not much to complain about to be honest, but it was the D2 that excelled today. I think the only really good result I had from the 915F today was with my 21* on the 17th of the New Course, which is 229 yards off the white tees, which I played off today, and I can still flight it down a touch, and landed 15 ft from the pin.

Unfortunately I made no birdies today, perhaps partly due to the bumpy Greens in December, but still shot 77, and with a SSS of 73 on the New Course off the White tees, I was pretty happy.

Probably at Montrose Links on Thursday and the Old course on Friday, The 915 test continues. Up to now, I'd say 8 1/2 out of 10.

Finally got around to checking out the 915 D3 today.......First thing I noticed was that the club does not sit flush to the ground at address? This feels really weird to me.......The front of the club seems to sit lower than the portion of the club behind the speed channel giving the cub the appearance of having tons of loft !

Did anyone else notice this? If so was , was it tough to overcome ??

I have never seen a driver sit this way.

All feedback welcome,thank you.

[quote name='lifemisspent' timestamp='1418778726' post='10603557']Finally got around to checking out the 915 D3 today.......First thing I noticed was that the club does not sit flush to the ground at address? This feels really weird to me.......The front of the club seems to sit lower than the portion of the club behind the speed channel giving the cub the appearance of having tons of loft !

All feedback welcome,thank you.[/quote]

Go back a few pages and start reading. Yes it appears to sit open and appears to have more loft on a hard surface but no issues out on some grass where it is meant to be. I'm now set on D1 (A1 in 910 and 913) so its 1.5 open and still have no problems hitting the baby draw and ball flight I'm used to.

2017 M1 460 9.5 - Diamana BF 60X2017
M2 Tour 15 - Diamana CK Blue 70X
TM P790 UDI #2
TM P760 - #4-9 DG TI S400
Vokey SM6 46.08F, 50.08F, 54.10V, 58.11K DG TI S4100
TM Spider Putter

[quote name='Germain00' timestamp='1418739202' post='10600299']
Beautiful driver. Classic and innovative.
[/quote]

Not sure about innovative since Nike had the compression channels earlier in their VR drivers. Damn, those were long too. But the 915 is a good looking, beautiful line. The 915 D3 is a classic package, well tuned sound and feel and as I said in the R15 thread, this would be in the bag except I invested in the SLDR tipped shafts (thankfully the R15 kept the same adapters). Very impressed with the D3 for sure. Mind you, in my shop testing, a well owned Ping G20 8.5 with the TFC murdered the R15 and D3 in distance, lol.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

I went in and got fit today for the 915 today and man...it's a solid club. I loved my Nike VR Pro and Pro Limited with the compression channel but the 915 felt even better. Brought in my 913 D3 with an AD DI to compare with the new 915s fully expecting to keep it in and just sell the Rogue.

I hit the 915 D3 with both the Rogue Black and Silver then threw in the AD DI. While the Rogues felt good, the AD still had a bit lower spin and felt a little better (probably just used to it). I was spinning it a little more than I would like with the Rogues so the rep put in the Diamana White 70 in the 9.5 head. This was smooth...the spin was lower than all 3 of the previous shafts but off center hits (more to do with the face and the ARC than shafts, I know) were still getting out there.

I am pleasantly surprised with the Diamana esp. because I had heard such great things about the Rogues and didn't really consider the Diamana. Compared to my 913, the new 915 was consistently about 10-20 yards further esp. on those off-center hits I mentioned.

Looking forward to getting out on the course when I can really see how it performs but Titleist doesn't seem to disappoint with this one!

[quote name='PThomas' timestamp='1418788232' post='10604839']
[quote name='lifemisspent' timestamp='1418778726' post='10603557']Finally got around to checking out the 915 D3 today.......First thing I noticed was that the club does not sit flush to the ground at address? This feels really weird to me.......The front of the club seems to sit lower than the portion of the club behind the speed channel giving the cub the appearance of having tons of loft !

All feedback welcome,thank you.[/quote]

Go back a few pages and start reading. Yes it appears to sit open and appears to have more loft on a hard surface but no issues out on some grass where it is meant to be. I'm now set on D1 (A1 in 910 and 913) so its 1.5 open and still have no problems hitting the baby draw and ball flight I'm used to.
[/quote]

I'm also on this setting and have no problems hitting my stock draw, glad to see others are having similar results. Also love your bag setup.

Taylormade Stealth + 10.5 (Mitsubishi Kai'li White 60S)

Titleist 913F 15 (Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70)

Titleist 712U 2I (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist 680 MB 4-W (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)

Titleist Vokey SM5 50,54,58 (True Temper Dynamic Gold S200)

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 SS

ProV1

I did a test of the 815, the G30 and the 915 D2 and D3, and the D2 performed the best for me, as well as having the best feel in the hands and look. Can't wait to get one!

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

I've finally had a chance to test some shafts other than the stock Rogue Silver 60 and as good as this shaft is this driver really started showing it's true potential when I tried a KK Silver TiNi 70S, Tour AD-BB7S & AD-DI7S. At the moment the BB is staying in there but all shafts performed in my D2 head and the BB combo is just so long for me. Unbelievable how forgiving this thing is also and because I tested on the course I can categorically say I was hitting my second shot from places I've never hit from and 11/14 FIR which is pretty good for me.

Well golf clubs coming out at this time of year are dangerous... Got a shot for twenty minutes with a 915...

Current driver- 913 8.5 d3 with a7x ADDI tipped just under 2 inches. Tried rogue black x and rogue silver x in the same loft 915 d3.

I haven't touched a club or swung since mid October. Black rogue was roughly 8-19 launch but averaged 4200 ish spoon. Silver was 8-17 launch and averaged 3500 ish spin.. Swing speed was 110mph. It was going no where.

Swing speed is down as was 118 when I got my 913... Asked the guy and he no idea why I was spinning it so much... I hit my 6 iron normally 195 in a typical scottish summer day. Thinking back to the day I must have been coming from the outside rather than my normal inside. Going to go back in february wih my current driver and try again with it and the nike flex driver for a proper fitting.

Everything worried me and leaning towards staying with mine or a sldr 430 head I have.

Any thoughts?

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

[quote name='scott_Donald' timestamp='1419158339' post='10623739']
Well golf clubs coming out at this time of year are dangerous... Got a shot for twenty minutes with a 915...

Current driver- 913 8.5 d3 with a7x ADDI tipped just under 2 inches. Tried rogue black x and rogue silver x in the same loft 915 d3.

I haven't touched a club or swung since mid October. Black rogue was roughly 8-19 launch but averaged 4200 ish spoon. Silver was 8-17 launch and averaged 3500 ish spin.. Swing speed was 110mph. It was going no where.

Swing speed is down as was 118 when I got my 913... Asked the guy and he no idea why I was spinning it so much... I hit my 6 iron normally 195 in a typical scottish summer day. Thinking back to the day I must have been coming from the outside rather than my normal inside. Going to go back in february wih my current driver and try again with it and the nike flex driver for a proper fitting.

Everything worried me and leaning towards staying with mine or a sldr 430 head I have.

Any thoughts?
[/quote]

Not to be insulting but with that huge range in launch were you hitting it well at all? That's not normal. I'd have tried to take a swing or two with something else to see if maybe it was swing or machine error vs the club.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

[quote name='swizbeatz' timestamp='1419166223' post='10623859']
[quote name='scott_Donald' timestamp='1419158339' post='10623739']

Any thoughts?
[/quote]

Not to be insulting but with that huge range in launch were you hitting it well at all? That's not normal. I'd have tried to take a swing or two with something else to see if maybe it was swing or machine error vs the club.
[/quote]

Yes and no... It wasn't going that far.... I just gave ranges... Best hits were 13 launch with the same high spin... The high launch ones were due to the stupid high tee and only one they had...

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

I've got 2 rounds in so far with my 915/Rogue Black and so far we are getting along.
Due to severe off season conditions it's too early to report back about distance, but I am finding this club to be very consistent. The flight is a touch lower than I like but I'm not sure if thats club or swing right now.
I'm finding fairways and keeping the ball in front of me with it and that's a win for me.

[quote name='Tybb79' timestamp='1419187173' post='10624857']
I hit the 915 d3 with the Rouge silver xflex yesterday it's a nice looking driver but my Nike Covert 2.0 tour is about 20 yards longer with less spin!I was disappointed with the 915 as i was with the 913.
[/quote]

For me the Rogue silver was NOT the lowest spinning option. The D+70x spun a ton less, to the point I was seeing 1300rpms of spin with a +4* angle of attack and launching at 14* in the 9.5* D2 head .. It just wasn't enough spin to keep the ball in the air. Ultimately I went with the 125MSI Tour Rogue 70TX and was seeing consistent 2200rpm shots at 11-13* launch. Try all shaft options before writing off the 915.

TaylorMade SiM 6.5* Graphite Design AD HD 6x Tipped 1"
Titleist TSR2+ 3w (C1) 12.25*  Tensei 1K Black 75x

Titleist TSi3 17* (C1) Hybrid Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour spec HB 8.8X 

Titleist U505 4i Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Titleist T100S 5i-PW Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Vokey SM9 48*F, 53*F, 58*S DG TI Onyx S400's
Artisan SS 0217 Putter
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/777451-518titleistx-2013-witb-warning-heavy-titleist-content-inside/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='518TitleistX' timestamp='1419188943' post='10624923']
I hit the 915 d3 with the Rouge silver xflex yesterday it's a nice looking driver but my Nike Covert 2.0 tour is about 20 yards longer with less spin!I was disappointed with the 915 as i was with the 913.
[/quote]

For me the Rogue silver was NOT the lowest spinning option. The D+70x spun a ton less, to the point I was seeing 1300rpms of spin with a +4* angle of attack and launching at 14* in the 9.5* D2 head .. It just wasn't enough spin to keep the ball in the air. Ultimately I went with the 125MSI Tour Rogue 70TX and was seeing consistent 2200rpm shots at 11-13* launch. Try all shaft options before writing off the 915.
[/quote]

I was somewhat the same. The Rogue Silver spun about 700-900 rpms more than the D+ 70x did for me, I was pretty surprised. Launch and angle of attack were about the same with both shafts in the D3.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='518TitleistX' timestamp='1419188943' post='10624923']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with this. I notice people go in with one combination in mind and if that doesn't work they write it off.

I picked up a 915D3 with Rogue 60 110 MSI. For me the combo is very stable and every bit as long as the SLDR/Speeder TS 7.2. I went from a 10.5 SLDR to 8.5 D3, and the launch and flight is similar.

WITB Link

There's really only way way to describe it...

mgc.gif

----------------
Golf Jobs
Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5 w/ Tensei Blue 55 S
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
3H: Titleist 915H 21 w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
Irons: 4-GW Titleist T100 w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Wedge: Vokey SM8 54.10S TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedge: Vokey SM8 60.04L TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Ball: 2021 Titleist ProV1

spacer.png

I finally gave up my 909D2 I have been playing for the last 6 years after I was fitted for one.

My setup is the Titleist 915 D2 9.5 - Fujikura Motore 661. I dont change clubs often, but I finally upgraded my bag and could not be happier. In the fall I finally shelved my 690.MB Forged blades for the new Ap2 forged which i had played since 2003.. I kept my Taylormade 3 wood and Scotty though.

I gotta tell ya, I am still kinda stunned how these are performing. I took for granted how far things have come...These will be in the bag for a long time..

Does anyone know if the weight kits for the 915 series are available to purchase yet?

Titleist TSR4 10 w/Ventus TR Blue 7X
TM BRNR Mini 13.5 w/Ventus TR Blue 7X

Titleist TSR3 18 w/Fuji 9.2TS X or TM P760 3 w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 105
Artisan FC 4, Artisan HC 5&6, Artisan MB 7-PW (4 TI X100 120, 5-PW TI X100)
Artisan 51,55,60 (51 TI X100; 55,60 TI S400)
Artisan 0117 Slant Neck