2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

SNELL GOLF BALLS??? anyone???

abel88

Heading out soon to fly down to Orlando and attend the PGA show.. We will not have a booth down there, but will be very active in working with media and seeing a lot of old friends.. This is my 28th show in a row.. ouch.. If anyone is down there, please stop me and say hello if our paths cross... This year Snell Golf has been nominated for 2 awards... Business Achievement and New Product... We have been notified that we have made it to the final three in both categories...The biggest award is Business Achievement and the final three candidates to win are Chip Brewer (CEO Callaway Golf), PGA of America, and me (Snell Golf).... two giants versus the little guy.. haha.. but we are excited to have been nominated in the first place, never mind make it to the final three.. Awards announced at noon on Thursday at the ING (International Network of Golf) press conference.

Congrats Dean, well deserved!

Heading out soon to fly down to Orlando and attend the PGA show.. We will not have a booth down there, but will be very active in working with media and seeing a lot of old friends.. This is my 28th show in a row.. ouch.. If anyone is down there, please stop me and say hello if our paths cross... This year Snell Golf has been nominated for 2 awards... Business Achievement and New Product... We have been notified that we have made it to the final three in both categories...The biggest award is Business Achievement and the final three candidates to win are Chip Brewer (CEO Callaway Golf), PGA of America, and me (Snell Golf).... two giants versus the little guy.. haha.. but we are excited to have been nominated in the first place, never mind make it to the final three.. Awards announced at noon on Thursday at the ING (International Network of Golf) press conference.

Thank you.. I was fortunate to win the top honor for Business Achievement for 2016.... very honored and have to give thanks to everyone who has helped spread the word, and continued to support Snell Golf...

Thank you.. I was fortunate to win the top honor for Business Achievement for 2016.... very honored and have to give thanks to everyone who has helped spread the word, and continued to support Snell Golf...

Congratulations, Dean! Well deserved.

stevegp

Looks like speculation that Nassau Golf slapped Kirkland Signature's name onto a surplus of balls they had sitting around may be more than just speculation. But that theory makes sense when Costco doesn't seem to be restocking their shelves with these balls. And if the balls were just surplus sitting around, why not let them go for cheap? https://consumerist....and-golf-balls/

yes.. i had mentioned earlier in a post that I am fully aware of what that whole situation is (was), but have been asked to keep it quiet. Someday the truth will all come out, and I think it will certainly make sense to everyone at that time. For me, it was not a question of IF it will stop, it was just matter of when it would stop. Although it did create a huge buzz in the business, the quantities we are actually talking about being available and sold are extremely small... with a little buzz, a few thousand doz balls can sell out real fast, and then have to wait another month for a few more, and it happens again. For us, we are continuing our R&D and investments into new things, and will continue to maintain the affordable pricing for top of the line cast urethane golf balls.

Congrats on the award, Dean. I've been spreading the Snell word as well and many players have made the switch. Great products at a great price.

Thank you.. The value packs (6 doz) at just over $26 per doz with free shipping continues to be our biggest seller, and we plan to keep this in the line in 2017 as well.. we started as a trial to see if there was an interest, but demand has been excellent and make the pricing even better for consumers.

Snell balls are legit. Played them a couple times and bought a dozen. I'm going to compare the Snell to chrome soft and the new z star and see which one performs the best. Snell already wins for price but new z stars are not out yet.

Driver: TM M1
3 Wood: TM M1
Irons: Cobra King 3-PW, Tour Trusty GW, PM Grind LW (Also have a set of Srixon 545's 3-PW)
Ball: Srixon Z star, CS, Q Star, Project A
Putter: Metal X #7
Bag: Sun Mountain C130 Stand

Wow, what a Super Bowl... I know most of you are not Patriots fans, but up here in New England, we of course are huge fans... we sent out an email to our members yesterday, with a few updates on whats going on, as well as a month of February Patriots discount... haha... enter Promo code Patriots10 in the promo code box, and receive 10 percent off any orders from 1 to 5 dozen balls (value packs are excluded from this promo since they are already over 17% off)... this promo is good for all balls, hats, golf bags and will continue to the end of February. Thanks again to everyone here for the support and we are off to another great year, with some cool things coming...

^Can I return my remaining MTBs now?

Sincerely,

Seahawks fan

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

2 friends and I got a trial dozen between us, 2 GET SUM and 2 MTB each, used them both yesterday, 9 holes each, very impressed, prefer the MTB personally, great in all aspects from driving to bunkers to putting, I generally use Bridgestone B330 RX, Callaway SR2 and TM TP5,Lethal (got a little stockpile) The Snell for me was right up there with them.

When I go through my stock Snell has every chance of being the ball if the price stays right.

2 friends and I got a trial dozen between us, 2 GET SUM and 2 MTB each, used them both yesterday, 9 holes each, very impressed, prefer the MTB personally, great in all aspects from driving to bunkers to putting, I generally use Bridgestone B330 RX, Callaway SR2 and TM TP5,Lethal (got a little stockpile) The Snell for me was right up there with them.

When I go through my stock Snell has every chance of being the ball if the price stays right.

And imagine if the price actually improved and it became the new "K-Sig"- in other words the MTB offered a value proposition that could not be rivaled?

And imagine if the price actually improved and it became the new "K-Sig"- in other words the MTB offered a value proposition that could not be rivaled?

Keep imagining. No reason to drop the price. Snell has to make a living. The MTB is already less expensive than the Project (a) and probably a better ball by most standards.

In that case I would happily stock up on Snell MTB's

Keep imagining. No reason to drop the price. Snell has to make a living. The MTB is already less expensive than the Project (a) and probably a better ball by most standards.

Have hit a few Project a's and while not a bad ball for the money Snell is far superior IMHO

Have hit a few Project a's and while not a bad ball for the money Snell is far superior IMHO

I agree. Not even a fair race.

Titleist TSR 2  9°

Taylormade V-Steel 3 wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

I agree. Not even a fair race.

Actually, I play the prov1x almost exclusively. When I used to get the Project (a) for around $26.00, I would get them for tight courses here in Michigan and they played very similar to the prov1x. To me, the project (a) checks up as well as the prov and no discernible difference in distance. But, I generate a lot of spin on my irons. I played a round with a college golfer who told me that is what his college was using, the project (a). This was 3 years ago. He said the only ball better was the prov1/prov1x due to higher spin around the green. I have yet to hit the MTB although I have had a dozen since last November. I let my friend play one of mine last November and I didn't see any distance loss and it checked up nicely going into the green for him. This spring, I plan to test the MTB against the prov and go with whatever is better regardless of price. If I can't see a difference in performance, then I'll be switching to the MTB. But, if I do better with the prov, I'll pay the extra money for it.

^Can I return my remaining MTBs now?

Sincerely,

Seahawks fan

You mad bro?

lol, sorry, I sincerely apologize, I just couldn't resist. And you're lucky you're getting out of here without a gif!

LOL! Thanks :)

I cannot blame Snell for Pete Carroll and Darrel Bevell. Obviously I will continue to play MTBs. After my two month break ends at the start of March, I am looking forward to getting back out there and feeling a nice golf ball off the club face, instead of knackered range balls!

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.