Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

> @larciel said:

> only thing I got from **** story was that $99 for 2 wedge is coming out. :D

> other stuff is purely garbage. they lost all points when they speculated KP1 cover will be thick because it will be same as 3piece. He should have came here and look at the cut-off before posting. LOL

Exactly what I thought when I read it. He could of even used "sources" said. But that wouldn't protect his boy Snell too well if he did. BTW, their video/pods are trash.

The most remarkable thing about this thread is the proportions of the discussion dedicated to three things having (in reality) nothing at all to do with the KIRKLAND Signature golf ball.

1) Titleist RULEZ vs. Titleist DROOLZ

2) Is My Golf Spy god's gift to consumers or just a bunch of windup artists

3) Costco hot dogs and other edible bargains

If you eliminated those topics, the remaining 50% of the thread would be mostly people saying either "Are They Available Right Now????" or "No You Missed Them But I Got 24 Dozen!!!!".

> @mulliganman30 said:

> > @FlashinLeather said:

> > It is not a surprise that they did not approve my comment stating that their entire opinion - re: the performance of the new ball - was purely speculation and contrary to the cuts on the new ball that have already been done.

> >

> > Edit - Hard flex by WRX to not allow the name this "other" website and use *** instead.

>

> Their comments on anything are heavily moderated and only comments they approve of show up

> @mulliganman30 said:

> > It is not a surprise that they did not approve my comment stating that their entire opinion - re: the performance of the new ball - was purely speculation and contrary to the cuts on the new ball that have already been done.

> >

> > Edit - Hard flex by WRX to not allow the name this "other" website and use *** instead.

>

> Their comments on anything are heavily moderated and only comments they approve of show up

I agree. They did a recent test on rain gear. They prefaced the review by stating that waterproof ability was the whole point in buying rain gear. Then the first and second place went to jackets that rated 8th and 11th in waterproof ability out of (maybe) a dozen jackets. I sent in a comment simply asking how they came to that conclusion and it never showed on their site.

• Like 1

> @"North Butte" said:

> The most remarkable thing about this thread is the proportions of the discussion dedicated to three things having (in reality) nothing at all to do with the KIRKLAND Signature golf ball.

>

> 1) Titleist RULEZ vs. Titleist DROOLZ

> 2) Is **** god's gift to consumers or just a bunch of windup artists

> 3) Costco hot dogs and other edible bargains

>

> If you eliminated those topics, the remaining 50% of the thread would be mostly people saying either "Are They Available Right Now????" or "No You Missed Them But I Got 24 Dozen!!!!".

I’ve appreciated the four or so reviews that have shown up! Even if I had to dig to find them.

I’ll buy a box if I can, but not chasing it down like a limited bourbon!

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

> @ZNDavis said:

> Got some kind of conflicting reports on the color of the cover. What bothered me about the 3pc was the “cheap” look of it, with lower quality graphics and glossy cover (looked like a DT SoLo or something). Is that improved with the new 4 piece?

I have both versions of the 4 piece and the cover color is pretty much the same (normal urethane?).

> @jgonz69 said:

> > > @Rory4Pres said:

> > > the 4pc balls are estimated to be back in stock 10/15 for all who are interested.

> >

> > Any idea if they will be in store or just online.

>

> Only setup for online only.

>

>

My hope is that since they seem to be phasing the Callaway balls out that the new KP1 will be in stores for next golf season. But only time will tell.

Sto Pro Veritate

So i did a quick comparison of the new K Sig 4 piece, Ksig 3 piece and a ProV1 on the Trackman. Surprising to me I don't think there is a huge difference between any of the balls. (let the argument begin...).

Here is what i found, the sample size is limited (a couple balls with each), so variations are more likely a result of my inconsistency rather than the ball but it gives some scope data

7 iron (xforged 18 - 33*, modus 120x (if that makes a difference))

prov1 - 173 yards, 6000rpm

Ksig 3 piece - 177 yards, 6100 rpm

Ksig 4 piece - 174 yards, 6200 rpm

average height was all within 5ft of each other.

Driver (TM - M5 9*, evenflow black 6.5 75g)

prov1 - 260 carry, 1900 rpm, 72 ft high

ksig 3 - 270 carry, 1900 rpm, 86 ft high

ksig 4 - 264 carry, 2044 rpm, 74 ft high

I varied balls (not blocks of each ball), so not a warmup thing, etc.

I'm pretty surprised with these results I thought i would have found the ksig 3 to have a much higher spin than the others given the MGS ball report. I think when it comes down to it all of them are pretty good and the variation in my ball striking makes a bigger difference than the ball.

Once it gets cold and i spend more time with the simulator I'll get some bigger sample sizes and update. It would be great if some other people can get some equivalent data.

> @jmgledhill said:

> So i did a quick comparison of the new K Sig 4 piece, Ksig 3 piece and a ProV1 on the Trackman. Surprising to me I don't think there is a huge difference between any of the balls. (let the argument begin...).

>

> Here is what i found, the sample size is limited (a couple balls with each), so variations are more likely a result of my inconsistency rather than the ball but it gives some scope data

>

> 7 iron (xforged 18 - 33*, modus 120x (if that makes a difference))

> prov1 - 173 yards, 6000rpm

> Ksig 3 piece - 177 yards, 6100 rpm

> Ksig 4 piece - 174 yards, 6200 rpm

>

> average height was all within 5ft of each other.

>

>

> Driver (TM - M5 9*, evenflow black 6.5 75g)

> prov1 - 260 carry, 1900 rpm, 72 ft high

> ksig 3 - 270 carry, 1900 rpm, 86 ft high

> ksig 4 - 264 carry, 2044 rpm, 74 ft high

>

> I varied balls (not blocks of each ball), so not a warmup thing, etc.

>

> I'm pretty surprised with these results I thought i would have found the ksig 3 to have a much higher spin than the others given the **** ball report. I think when it comes down to it all of them are pretty good and the variation in my ball striking makes a bigger difference than the ball.

>

> Once it gets cold and i spend more time with the simulator I'll get some bigger sample sizes and update. It would be great if some other people can get some equivalent data.

>

During my own fairly extensive on-course comparison of the original K-Sig and the K3, the 7-iron was probably just about where I started noticing more spin. In a PW or GW (full swing) the difference was instantly apparent. Off the driver, hybrid or 5-iron maybe the K3 stopped on the green a little quicker, maybe not. I spin the ball so little with those clubs I probably need a 8-iron or short to "overspin" any ball.

P.S. When I say "on course" I mean I spent several hours on nine holes of an empty course on a breezy day, not playing golf but specifically hitting multiple shots with each ball against my then-current AVX. Followed by nine holes of real golf using mostly the K3 but playing a second ball the the original K-Sig alongside.

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @jmgledhill said:

> > So i did a quick comparison of the new K Sig 4 piece, Ksig 3 piece and a ProV1 on the Trackman. Surprising to me I don't think there is a huge difference between any of the balls. (let the argument begin...).

> >

> > Here is what i found, the sample size is limited (a couple balls with each), so variations are more likely a result of my inconsistency rather than the ball but it gives some scope data

> >

> > 7 iron (xforged 18 - 33*, modus 120x (if that makes a difference))

> > prov1 - 173 yards, 6000rpm

> > Ksig 3 piece - 177 yards, 6100 rpm

> > Ksig 4 piece - 174 yards, 6200 rpm

> >

> > average height was all within 5ft of each other.

> >

> >

> > Driver (TM - M5 9*, evenflow black 6.5 75g)

> > prov1 - 260 carry, 1900 rpm, 72 ft high

> > ksig 3 - 270 carry, 1900 rpm, 86 ft high

> > ksig 4 - 264 carry, 2044 rpm, 74 ft high

> >

> > I varied balls (not blocks of each ball), so not a warmup thing, etc.

> >

> > I'm pretty surprised with these results I thought i would have found the ksig 3 to have a much higher spin than the others given the **** ball report. I think when it comes down to it all of them are pretty good and the variation in my ball striking makes a bigger difference than the ball.

> >

> > Once it gets cold and i spend more time with the simulator I'll get some bigger sample sizes and update. It would be great if some other people can get some equivalent data.

> >

>

> During my own fairly extensive on-course comparison of the original K-Sig and the K3, the 7-iron was probably just about where I started noticing more spin. In a PW or GW (full swing) the difference was instantly apparent. Off the driver, hybrid or 5-iron maybe the K3 stopped on the green a little quicker, maybe not. I spin the ball so little with those clubs I probably need a 8-iron or short to "overspin" any ball.

>

> P.S. When I say "on course" I mean I spent several hours on nine holes of an empty course on a breezy day, not playing golf but specifically hitting multiple shots with each ball against my then-current AVX. Followed by nine holes of real golf using mostly the K3 but playing a second ball the the original K-Sig alongside.

next time i get on the trackman I'll hit some short clubs too.

On course I have seen some tremendous spin with the gap wedge, spinning back off the green. But i've gotten used to how much it spins and play for it (or rather try to play for it).

... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:    TM Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:    Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black 70r
                  TM Dhy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r

Irons:         Titleist T200 '23 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:    Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:           2024 TP5x/2023 Maxfli Tour

> @chisag said:

> ... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

My results were not so extreme but yes, the short-game spin was quite mediocre for a ball that spun so much on a 100-yard wedge shot. I've said before, it is a throwback ball. More like something you'd have seen 15 years ago before manufacturers got better at the whole spin separation thing.

My guess is, it's a very old design with long expired design rights that the unnamed Chinese factory can churn out on pretty basic equipment. For the price, it beats playing a D2 Distance or some such. But it's no Pro V1 clone for sure.

It actually reminded me a little bit of some of those high-spin, soft-cover Surlyn balls that were around in the late 90's and early 00's. Except the K3 did not have the ridiculously over the top driver spin that those monstrosities exhibited.

> @"North Butte" said:

> The most remarkable thing about this thread is the proportions of the discussion dedicated to three things having (in reality) nothing at all to do with the KIRKLAND Signature golf ball.

>

> 1) Titleist RULEZ vs. Titleist DROOLZ

> 2) Is **** god's gift to consumers or just a bunch of windup artists

> 3) Costco hot dogs and other edible bargains

>

> If you eliminated those topics, the remaining 50% of the thread would be mostly people saying either "Are They Available Right Now????" or "No You Missed Them But I Got 24 Dozen!!!!".

What about Apothic Red and 4 ton floor jacks?

> @DavePelz4 said:

> > @"North Butte" said:

> > The most remarkable thing about this thread is the proportions of the discussion dedicated to three things having (in reality) nothing at all to do with the KIRKLAND Signature golf ball.

> >

> > 1) Titleist RULEZ vs. Titleist DROOLZ

> > 2) Is **** god's gift to consumers or just a bunch of windup artists

> > 3) Costco hot dogs and other edible bargains

> >

> > If you eliminated those topics, the remaining 50% of the thread would be mostly people saying either "Are They Available Right Now????" or "No You Missed Them But I Got 24 Dozen!!!!".

>

> What about Apothic Red and 4 ton floor jacks?

Drinkable (same as edible)

And I dunno about the floor jacks.

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @DavePelz4 said:

> > > @"North Butte" said:

> > > The most remarkable thing about this thread is the proportions of the discussion dedicated to three things having (in reality) nothing at all to do with the KIRKLAND Signature golf ball.

> > >

> > > 1) Titleist RULEZ vs. Titleist DROOLZ

> > > 2) Is **** god's gift to consumers or just a bunch of windup artists

> > > 3) Costco hot dogs and other edible bargains

> > >

> > > If you eliminated those topics, the remaining 50% of the thread would be mostly people saying either "Are They Available Right Now????" or "No You Missed Them But I Got 24 Dozen!!!!".

> >

> > What about Apothic Red and 4 ton floor jacks?

>

> Drinkable (same as edible)

>

> And I dunno about the floor jacks.

The floor jacks are pretty good, plus when they fail you can return for a new one.

• Like 1

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @chisag said:

> > ... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

>

> My results were not so extreme but yes, the short-game spin was quite mediocre for a ball that spun so much on a 100-yard wedge shot. I've said before, it is a throwback ball. More like something you'd have seen 15 years ago before manufacturers got better at the whole spin separation thing.

>

> My guess is, it's a very old design with long expired design rights that the unnamed Chinese factory can churn out on pretty basic equipment. For the price, it beats playing a D2 Distance or some such. But it's no Pro V1 clone for sure.

>

> It actually reminded me a little bit of some of those high-spin, soft-cover Surlyn balls that were around in the late 90's and early 00's. Except the K3 did not have the ridiculously over the top driver spin that those monstrosities exhibited.

I don't think anyone ever said the 3 piece is a ProV1 clone, but the 4 piece is pretty much the same to me and my stepson, and we've been playing ProV1's from the jump.

• Like 1

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

> @gioreeko said:

> > @"North Butte" said:

> > > @chisag said:

> > > ... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

> >

> > My results were not so extreme but yes, the short-game spin was quite mediocre for a ball that spun so much on a 100-yard wedge shot. I've said before, it is a throwback ball. More like something you'd have seen 15 years ago before manufacturers got better at the whole spin separation thing.

> >

> > My guess is, it's a very old design with long expired design rights that the unnamed Chinese factory can churn out on pretty basic equipment. For the price, it beats playing a D2 Distance or some such. But it's no Pro V1 clone for sure.

> >

> > It actually reminded me a little bit of some of those high-spin, soft-cover Surlyn balls that were around in the late 90's and early 00's. Except the K3 did not have the ridiculously over the top driver spin that those monstrosities exhibited.

>

> I don't think anyone ever said the 3 piece is a ProV1 clone, but the 4 piece is pretty much the same to me and my stepson, and we've been playing ProV1's from the jump.

I was using "Pro V1 clone" as shorthand for "Pro V1 or any similar modern Tour ball with excellent spin separation". Nobody would mistake K3 for being of similar perforamance profile Pro V1, Pro V1x, TP5, TP5X, Chrome Soft, Tour BX, Z-Star, etc. Not after careful testing, not in my opinion.

I've got no significant issue with K3. I play them interchangeably with Z Star's, B330 RX's, Duo-U's, U6 Tour Soft's, and the like. I have no idea what spin separation is but I do know I can hit a flop or chip with my low single capper friends and the K3 does just fine with shots such as these. I also drive the ball longer than most guys my age and K3 does fine there too. My only semi beef with K3 is the mediocre feel. If I didn't have cabinet of various urethane balls purchased on discount I'd play the K3 everyday without hesitation.

• Like 1

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

> @jmgledhill said:

> So i did a quick comparison of the new K Sig 4 piece, Ksig 3 piece and a ProV1 on the Trackman. Surprising to me I don't think there is a huge difference between any of the balls. (let the argument begin...).

>

> Here is what i found, the sample size is limited (a couple balls with each), so variations are more likely a result of my inconsistency rather than the ball but it gives some scope data

>

> 7 iron (xforged 18 - 33*, modus 120x (if that makes a difference))

> prov1 - 173 yards, 6000rpm

> Ksig 3 piece - 177 yards, 6100 rpm

> Ksig 4 piece - 174 yards, 6200 rpm

>

> average height was all within 5ft of each other.

>

>

> Driver (TM - M5 9*, evenflow black 6.5 75g)

> prov1 - 260 carry, 1900 rpm, 72 ft high

> ksig 3 - 270 carry, 1900 rpm, 86 ft high

> ksig 4 - 264 carry, 2044 rpm, 74 ft high

>

> I varied balls (not blocks of each ball), so not a warmup thing, etc.

>

> I'm pretty surprised with these results I thought i would have found the ksig 3 to have a much higher spin than the others given the **** ball report. I think when it comes down to it all of them are pretty good and the variation in my ball striking makes a bigger difference than the ball.

>

> Once it gets cold and i spend more time with the simulator I'll get some bigger sample sizes and update. It would be great if some other people can get some equivalent data.

>

Given that they are made to the same USGA standards and geared towards the same spectrum of golfers I don't find it surprising in the least that they play virtually the same.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > > > @chisag said:

> > > > ... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

> > >

> > > My results were not so extreme but yes, the short-game spin was quite mediocre for a ball that spun so much on a 100-yard wedge shot. I've said before, it is a throwback ball. More like something you'd have seen 15 years ago before manufacturers got better at the whole spin separation thing.

> > >

> > > My guess is, it's a very old design with long expired design rights that the unnamed Chinese factory can churn out on pretty basic equipment. For the price, it beats playing a D2 Distance or some such. But it's no Pro V1 clone for sure.

> > >

> > > It actually reminded me a little bit of some of those high-spin, soft-cover Surlyn balls that were around in the late 90's and early 00's. Except the K3 did not have the ridiculously over the top driver spin that those monstrosities exhibited.

> >

> > I don't think anyone ever said the 3 piece is a ProV1 clone, but the 4 piece is pretty much the same to me and my stepson, and we've been playing ProV1's from the jump.

>

> I was using "Pro V1 clone" as shorthand for "Pro V1 or any similar modern Tour ball with excellent spin separation". Nobody would mistake K3 for being of similar perforamance profile Pro V1, Pro V1x, TP5, TP5X, Chrome Soft, Tour BX, Z-Star, etc. Not after careful testing, not in my opinion.

I played the new ball yesterday and as I stated it felt a lot like the ProV1x. The ProV1 definitely feels softer than the X and the new Kirkland. One thing I forgot to mention was off the driver I can usually feel (on pure hits) the ProV1x compress and release (maybe the dual core?). This new ball doesn't give that sensation. Its more like the Taylor Made TP5X ball in that it sort of "pops" off the driver face. Still feels good though. It could be me though since I was hitting multiple balls on every shot for 18 holes. The best sensation I had with the new ball was off the fairway with a 3-wood. The ball got up quick and seemed noticeably longer on the two 3-wood shots I had yesterday - very solid feel.

> @cristphoto said:

> > @"North Butte" said:

> > I was using "Pro V1 clone" as shorthand for "Pro V1 or any similar modern Tour ball with excellent spin separation". Nobody would mistake K3 for being of similar perforamance profile Pro V1, Pro V1x, TP5, TP5X, Chrome Soft, Tour BX, Z-Star, etc. Not after careful testing, not in my opinion.

>

> I played the new ball yesterday and as I stated it felt a lot like the ProV1x. The ProV1 definitely feels softer than the X and the new Kirkland. One thing I forgot to mention was off the driver I can usually feel (on pure hits) the ProV1x compress and release (maybe the dual core?). This new ball doesn't give that sensation. Its more like the Taylor Made TP5X ball in that it sort of "pops" off the driver face. Still feels good though. The best sensation I had with the new ball was off the fairway with a 3-wood. The ball got up quick and seemed noticeably longer on the two 3-wood shots I had yesterday.

I was talking about the 3pc K3, not either of the 4pc KIRKLANDs.

> @DavePelz4 said:

> > @larciel said:

> > New 4piece shall be called KP1.

>

> We need a naming thread/poll.

>

> In a few years if they continue releasing new generations, I'm trademarking Canine.

The Forum That Can Not Be Named has already decided that one is going to be a total dog.

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @DavePelz4 said:

> > > @larciel said:

> > > New 4piece shall be called KP1.

> >

> > We need a naming thread/poll.

> >

> > In a few years if they continue releasing new generations, I'm trademarking Canine.

>

> The Forum That Can Not Be Named has already decided that one is going to be a total dog.

Well played Sir.

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @gioreeko said:

> > > > @chisag said:

> > > > ... The 3 piece is a very unusual ball because it spun like crazy with full iron shots but did not spin very much on partial green side shots. For my game that is the worst of both worlds. My wife does not use much green side spin with a bump and run game but needed the extra spin on full shots, so it worked great for her. My 4 piece order arrives tomorrow and I am looking forward to playing them against the original 4 piece, Srixon XV and my gamer the TP5x.

> > >

> > > My results were not so extreme but yes, the short-game spin was quite mediocre for a ball that spun so much on a 100-yard wedge shot. I've said before, it is a throwback ball. More like something you'd have seen 15 years ago before manufacturers got better at the whole spin separation thing.

> > >

> > > My guess is, it's a very old design with long expired design rights that the unnamed Chinese factory can churn out on pretty basic equipment. For the price, it beats playing a D2 Distance or some such. But it's no Pro V1 clone for sure.

> > >

> > > It actually reminded me a little bit of some of those high-spin, soft-cover Surlyn balls that were around in the late 90's and early 00's. Except the K3 did not have the ridiculously over the top driver spin that those monstrosities exhibited.

> >

> > I don't think anyone ever said the 3 piece is a ProV1 clone, but the 4 piece is pretty much the same to me and my stepson, and we've been playing ProV1's from the jump.

>

> I was using "Pro V1 clone" as shorthand for "Pro V1 or any similar modern Tour ball with excellent spin separation". Nobody would mistake K3 for being of similar perforamance profile Pro V1, Pro V1x, TP5, TP5X, Chrome Soft, Tour BX, Z-Star, etc. Not after careful testing, not in my opinion.

No one ever put the 3 piece in that category anyway. Everyone on here was saying the 4 piece is as good as any tour ball, and the 3 piece was a good ball, especially at the price.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus