2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

PXG sues Taylor Made

mizuno player

This thread is a huge disappointment

Nothing but bitterness, envy and arrogance

Too bad

Interesting topic and implications

He did post his thoughts in the form of a Haiku though, so at least there is that

There once was a poster named Morry

When it comes to PXG, quite whore-y

He says with such sass

"TaylorMade sucks a**"

This whole court case could be quite gory

A limerick! Well played. I'll be very impressed if somebody chimes in with a 14-line sonnet...birdiebob, where are you at?

PXG, kaboom

Baby I like goo

refrigerator

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but I hope he doesn't sue me for playing 790s. I'll have to countersue because the 790s are fantastic in every regard - distance, looks, forgiveness, feel, workability andmdistance control. The brushed finish is awesome too. And while I have not hit the PXGs in question I can tell you,without hesitation they are not worth 3 times the TM 790s. My ego is big but it ain't that big

You might be right, but how can you say it without hesitation when you admit yourself you've never tried them?

It's quite easy. I know my game., And I know that nothing is worth 3 times the cost for MY GAME. And you are correct in that until I do a head to head I can't make the claim I made. However, it's just a matter of time before Shiels, Crossfield, etc do the side by side comparison. And I bet you don't see over $2,000 difference in the PXG.

has already done this and I could not justify a $100 difference based on his review.

But the feel man, the feel. Feels like you are hitting the ball marshmellow full of special goo

A limerick! Well played. I'll be very impressed if somebody chimes in with a 14-line sonnet...birdiebob, where are you at?

I'm not Shakespeare or Birdiebob but I'll give it a shot:

Oh victims of crazed marketing, overspending as to keep your level high.

The Joneses have now bought a stack of Honma gold, to fray your very existence.

Everlasting love costs not but a penny; other fools have made the trip for a fraction.

Battles fought for naught are timeless turmoil, paying not those who make you wealthy.

Those mercenarys who protect your castle walls are the profiteers.

The foe is at the door wanting entrance; his spies have weakened your defenses.

Your flank are exposed to his simple tactics, and your coffers will soon be exhausted.

The cherubs who advise have poisoned your thoughts, the music has slowed.

As you’ve been given your hat, the Tailor has opened the door.

Merchants have rebelled in your kingdom; your agents are now in decline.

Though the novelty is still new, the dance has been outdated and quickly grows fad.

Knights in your service have lost every match since inception; the targets have become too small.

The Tailor has been here before, knows your weakness, and is bold.

Darkness abounds, and your demise will be complete.

There once was a man from Nantucket .....

seriously though.... any news on this? 790s are selling all over where im at..... wondering when we will hear a resolution ?

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Many of you seem to be making the case for Morry, certainly does seem there's some bitterness here.

This thread is a huge disappointment

Nothing but bitterness, envy and arrogance

Too bad

Interesting topic and implications

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

Here's the thing. When someone (like Parsons) seems to go out of his way to come across as something between a clown and a wind-up artist, people are going to poke fun at him and in some cases they're going to be nasty about it. Saying they are "bitter" is a complete non-sequitur, you can't really feel "bitterness" toward someone you can't possibly imagine taking seriously.

You can just listen to any 10-second burst of a Parsons commercial and it sounds EXACTLY like one of Saturday Night Live's weaker attempts at parody. Or look at those damned screws festering all over his clubs and it literally seems like something created in Photoshop to be titled with a meme generator.

The fact that otherwise rational people actually pay 3x as much for a screw-job PXG club as they would for some other brand is absolutely hilarious. It's a better commentary on the state of the golf industry right now than any satirist could dream up. So lots of people poke fun at Parsons, at his silly "designs", at his attempts to...actually I don't know what he's attempting to do with this lawsuit...and yes, at the people who think buying that stuff is akin to wearing a Rolex while driving their Maserati to a one-percenter convention.

You can't make this stuff up!

Here's the thing. When someone (like Parsons) seems to go out of his way to come across as something between a clown and a wind-up artist, people are going to poke fun at him and in some cases they're going to be nasty about it. Saying they are "bitter" is a complete non-sequitur, you can't really feel "bitterness" toward someone you can't possibly imagine taking seriously.

You can just listen to any 10-second burst of a Parsons commercial and it sounds EXACTLY like one of Saturday Night Live's weaker attempts at parody. Or look at those damned screws festering all over his clubs and it literally seems like something created in Photoshop to be titled with a meme generator.

The fact that otherwise rational people actually pay 3x as much for a screw-job PXG club as they would for some other brand is absolutely hilarious. It's a better commentary on the state of the golf industry right now than any satirist could dream up. So lots of people poke fun at Parsons, at his silly "designs", at his attempts to...actually I don't know what he's attempting to do with this lawsuit...and yes, at the people who think buying that stuff is akin to wearing a Rolex while driving their Maserati to a one-percenter convention.

Overall I think you're a great poster here but seems people are singling out PXG when there's a lot of poser clubs out there. Where's the hate on Honma and other Japanese manufacturers that charge outrageous amounts of money for golf gear with gold plating that looks more fitting in an art show than a golf course.

Whether you like Parsons or not, this is an IP case, not a popularity contest. I didn't like Wilson clubs so I don't buy them, I don't go to every thread about Wilson clubs and bash people for buying them. TM has established precedents for violating other companies IP, so unless you've read all of PXG's patents and have done an analysis of the TM clubs and SpeedFoam I don't think anyone here is qualified to make a definitive statement about the case.

For the record, I don't own or intend to own PXG clubs, nor do I have any involvement in their marketing. I simply believe that patents and IP should be protected and those that violate it, should be punished and those who pursue such cases shouldn't be ridiculed.

Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

I steer well clear of the JDM forum. Those dudes make PXG look like a perfectly sane, pocketbook-friendly option by comparison!

P.S. The system for protecting (or not) IP in this country and in particular the way in which patents are granted and litigated is its own steaming pile of mess. As I commented up-thread, the only winners from that system are the lawyers, expert witnesses and others who get paid by the hour to shovel through it.

Overall I think you're a great poster here but seems people are singling out PXG when there's a lot of poser clubs out there. Where's the hate on Honma and other Japanese manufacturers that charge outrageous amounts of money for golf gear with gold plating that looks more fitting in an art show than a golf course.

Whether you like Parsons or not, this is an IP case, not a popularity contest. I didn't like Wilson clubs so I don't buy them, I don't go to every thread about Wilson clubs and bash people for buying them. TM has established precedents for violating other companies IP, so unless you've read all of PXG's patents and have done an analysis of the TM clubs and SpeedFoam I don't think anyone here is qualified to make a definitive statement about the case.

For the record, I don't own or intend to own PXG clubs, nor do I have any involvement in their marketing. I simply believe that patents and IP should be protected and those that violate it, should be punished and those who pursue such cases shouldn't be ridiculed.

this is an easy answer... Its parsons... always has been always will be... when your owner and spokesperson is top 15 largest jerk ( im being nice here) in the country you expect to take some heat.... has zero to do with envy , etc.....

I can answer for Honma, miura, vega etc... their clubs are art.... and have a fanbase of artist minded players who prefer their qualities.. PXG doesnt sniff that same demographic... They cater to two types... the parsons of the world ( see his above description) and the guy who wants to be seen and thought of as having money...... cant say that about JDM clubs... know why ? nobody knows what they are, ive had a bag of raw vega blades, miura wedges, and a golds factory putter...and 99% of golfers on earth would think they were 90s knock offs of something else.... instead of a $5k ( retail, i didnt pay that ) bag..... But PXG is like Lexus... people buy them for the name , when a toyota, if well optioned would provide identical ride, performance and ft and finish ....

but to bring it back around to the actual topic of this thread.... I think Parsons will actually be his own downfall as far as golf equipment goes...... His suit is bringing to the public eye his attitude , and arrogance... showing the uniformed his true colors... and boosting TM sales in the meantime.... this suit will spell PXGs death ...might be slow , but he will eventually pull the plug... i dont care how rich you are , you will only loose so much money trying to prove a point...

he would have been so muh smarter to have been a silent owner of this company.... if Parsons isnt the publics preception of the owner of this company and the product is marketed in a "every man desrves better " way with the financial backing it has now , i bet it sells 10-1 what its doing now.... But maybe im underestimating how many parsons there are in the world? sad commentary if thats the case

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

"I simply believe that patents and IP should be protected and those that violate it, should be punished and those who pursue such cases shouldn't be ridiculed."

I'm just curious. How will you feel if it turns out that either there was no patent violation or the PXG patents are invalidated? I also think you are minimizing the polarization surrounding BP as most who do not like Mr Parsons didn't like him long before the patent suit, though his decision to sue the major retailers as part of all this, has likely not won him any fans either.

TaylorMade fires back hard (and humorously) against PXG in legal filings over iron patents

Some of the highlights of TaylorMade’s 603-page response to PXG’s argument for the TRO: “...[A]lthough PXG peppers its brief with unsupported accusations of supposed copying by TaylorMade, there is zero evidence of copying. None. The accused product is so different from the patented invention that if, contrary to the facts, there had been any effort to copy, the effort failed miserably.”

The TaylorMade response, filed by attorneys from Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein and Fox in Washington, D.C., and Beuss Gilbert in Phoenix, disputes PXG’s patents as being valid in the first place, toting out this gem: “PXG describes the claimed hollow-bodied design filled with an elastic polymer, and perimeter weighting, as a ‘eureka moment’ in golf-iron design. That could have been a ‘eureka moment’ only for a golf-club designer who had been living in a cave for the past 25 years, for both (1) hollow-bodied designs filled with elastic polymers and (2) perimeter weighting have been well-known expedients in clubhead design for decades …”

TaylorMade’s lawyers also cite a number of past clubs it calls “devastating items of prior art.” (“Prior art” is a legal phrase in patent law referring to past public examples of products or ideas that pre-date an idea or product and dispute its claim of being an original idea.) TaylorMade’s lawyers suggest they found past TaylorMade irons (R9 and RBladez Max) that feature hollow designs with perimeter weights “in just the less than 48 hours since it has had access to PXG’s motion papers. The prior art thicket in this area is likely to yield yet more examples revealing that the claimed invention is neither new nor non-obvious.”

Furthermore, TaylorMade’s lawyers cite a company patent for an iron with “an enclosed cavity” and “a filler material” that was applied for initially in 2009 and issued in early 2012. (The PXG patents in question were granted between February 2015 and June 2017.)

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

TaylorMade fires back hard (and humorously) against PXG in legal filings over iron patents

Some of the highlights of TaylorMade’s 603-page response to PXG’s argument for the TRO: “...[A]lthough PXG peppers its brief with unsupported accusations of supposed copying by TaylorMade, there is zero evidence of copying. None. The accused product is so different from the patented invention that if, contrary to the facts, there had been any effort to copy, the effort failed miserably.”

The TaylorMade response, filed by attorneys from Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein and Fox in Washington, D.C., and Beuss Gilbert in Phoenix, disputes PXG’s patents as being valid in the first place, toting out this gem: “PXG describes the claimed hollow-bodied design filled with an elastic polymer, and perimeter weighting, as a ‘eureka moment’ in golf-iron design. That could have been a ‘eureka moment’ only for a golf-club designer who had been living in a cave for the past 25 years, for both (1) hollow-bodied designs filled with elastic polymers and (2) perimeter weighting have been well-known expedients in clubhead design for decades …”

TaylorMade’s lawyers also cite a number of past clubs it calls “devastating items of prior art.” (“Prior art” is a legal phrase in patent law referring to past public examples of products or ideas that pre-date an idea or product and dispute its claim of being an original idea.) TaylorMade’s lawyers suggest they found past TaylorMade irons (R9 and RBladez Max) that feature hollow designs with perimeter weights “in just the less than 48 hours since it has had access to PXG’s motion papers. The prior art thicket in this area is likely to yield yet more examples revealing that the claimed invention is neither new nor non-obvious.”

Furthermore, TaylorMade’s lawyers cite a company patent for an iron with “an enclosed cavity” and “a filler material” that was applied for initially in 2009 and issued in early 2012. (The PXG patents in question were granted between February 2015 and June 2017.)

lol..... and this is what the first paragraph of the PXG eulogy read like.... Seems that TM lawyers will have zero trouble showing the court many prior art examples.... and not just from other oems...from TM themselves..lol

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Maybe we should look at the pricing of PXG from another angle.

Modern man is confronted with "perceived technological advancement". To put it in other words something is added on to an existing product to make it more expensive, and or more profitable for the manufacturer.

Examples:

Mercedes Benz has collision control radar, most of the time bundled in a "safety package" with a huge upcharge. Anyone who's been in a accident knows that a half a second less reaction time wouldn't have made a difference. That guy just pulled out in front of you and you didn't have a chance. Please don't flame me if one of your loved ones would now be better off with collision control. I just want to make a point here.

Almost every normal microwave has enough wattage to condemn any TV dinner to a fiery death. What on earth are you going to do with 2100 watts of energy except save 2 seconds on boiling water?

These are perceived technological advancements.

PXG's 0331's really look "Techy" with all the screws and they are filled with a high tech flubber. Both are perceived as advancements but are they really worth the upcharge?

As many have said -- and now TaylorMade's lawyers have said -- it's not looking good for PXG when it comes to prior art and patents, especially with the patents TM already holds.

That was the danger in taking on TaylorMade.

While TM is one of the big companies, it's been in a weakened position as it lost the #1 Driver spot to Callaway and was openly on the auction block for quite some time with no serious bidders. The new owners are essentially pot committed and have to go all in with their defense against this lawsuit from Bob Parsons because settling or losing could spell doom for TM, and thus their $425M investment, in the not so distant future.

In other words, who wouldn't spend another $2-5M in legal fees when it means protecting the thing you just spent $425M on?

PXG failed to get the temporary restraining order, which is, in my [non-lawyer] opinion, a harbinger of future losses for PXG on the motions front and ultimately the case. Given that Parsons' PXG is so new to the clubmaking business and started from scratch with some ex-PING engineers, that means Parsons doesn't have the benefit of a healthy patent portfolio to mimic the mutually assured destruction model that's led to somewhat of a detente in Silicon Valley when it comes to litigation over tech products and services.

Maybe we should look at the pricing of PXG from another angle.

Modern man is confronted with "perceived technological advancement". To put it in other words something is added on to an existing product to make it more expensive, and or more profitable for the manufacturer.

Examples:

Mercedes Benz has collision control radar, most of the time bundled in a "safety package" with a huge upcharge. Anyone who's been in a accident knows that a half a second less reaction time wouldn't have made a difference. That guy just pulled out in front of you and you didn't have a chance. Please don't flame me if one of your loved ones would now be better off with collision control. I just want to make a point here.

Almost every normal microwave has enough wattage to condemn any TV dinner to a fiery death. What on earth are you going to do with 2100 watts of energy except save 2 seconds on boiling water?

These are perceived technological advancements.

PXG's 0331's really look "Techy" with all the screws and they are filled with a high tech flubber. Both are perceived as advancements but are they really worth the upcharge?

To carry your point one step farther. That 2100 watt microwave is tested for safety and performance by outside sources and we are virtually guaranteed to get our 2 extra seconds less wait for boiling water. With a golf club , not even close. What we have is PT Barnum barking hyperbole and promises which cannot possibly be proven real or false and on both ends are most likely all boiled down to what a person thinks it looks like. That's a far cry from " the best golf clubs period ". Or whatever the catch phrase is.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

"I simply believe that patents and IP should be protected and those that violate it, should be punished and those who pursue such cases shouldn't be ridiculed."

I'm just curious. How will you feel if it turns out that either there was no patent violation or the PXG patents are invalidated? I also think you are minimizing the polarization surrounding BP as most who do not like Mr Parsons didn't like him long before the patent suit, though his decision to sue the major retailers as part of all this, has likely not won him any fans either.

If the court rules PXG patents are invalidated then that's what the courts rules. I have no opinion on Parsons and I don't think most people did either until he started making clubs most people couldn't afford. I use GoDaddy frequently in my business and have no issue with how they do business. I don't own PXG golf clubs because I don't believe my game would benefit from them, but I think they are nice clubs. Bob Parsons had zero influence on either decision.

I saw some people rip the Titliest C series clubs because of their price and a lot of people don't like the Callaway Epic irons (which I just ordered) because of price. If you tried PXG and didn't feel they were right for your game then I respect your opinion. If you've never swung their clubs and are trashing the company and clubs because you don't like the guy who owns it or feel they are too expensive then you don't really add anything to the discussion.

Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

If the court rules PXG patents are invalidated then that's what the courts rules. I have no opinion on Parsons and I don't think most people did either until he started making clubs most people couldn't afford. I use GoDaddy frequently in my business and have no issue with how they do business. I don't own PXG golf clubs because I don't believe my game would benefit from them, but I think they are nice clubs. Bob Parsons had zero influence on either decision.

I saw some people rip the Titliest C series clubs because of their price and a lot of people don't like the Callaway Epic irons (which I just ordered) because of price. If you tried PXG and didn't feel they were right for your game then I respect your opinion. If you've never swung their clubs and are trashing the company and clubs because you don't like the guy who owns it or feel they are too expensive then you don't really add anything to the discussion.

And that's cool. And I'm sorry if I jumped down your throat earlier. Stressful week that just got better.

But to lighten the mood. Maybe that's our disconnect. I have used web.com since 2005 ish. Godaddy stinks ?. Lol.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

And that's cool. And I'm sorry if I jumped down your throat earlier. Stressful week that just got better.

But to lighten the mood. Maybe that's our disconnect. I have used web.com since 2005 ish. Godaddy stinks ?. Lol.

Must have cracked the first of many cold ones

But to lighten the mood. Maybe that's our disconnect. I have used web.com since 2005 ish. Godaddy stinks . Lol.

No problem, I don't take anything personal that's said in these threads. I used web.com when it was called Interland but now offer dedicated hosting to all my clients as I was tired of having my clients sites hacked on Interland. I only use Godaddy for domain registration and management so maybe that's why we have differing opinions on it.

Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

PXG Black Ops Tour driver 

PXG g5 3 wood

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid

TaylorMade Qi10 5 wood

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade MG4 46/52/58wedges

Bettinardi BB1 putter

If the article is accurate then the case will be a game of chicken on who is willing to spend the most on legal fees to win.

Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

If the article is accurate then the case will be a game of chicken on who is willing to spend the most on legal fees to win.

PXG will not only lose the case, I think they will lose their patents based on prior art. Whoops.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

Seems like the only winner here will be the attorneys.

Yep, they woke up one day and said... "Man I wish someone would give me a pile of headache and crap to deal with" and their prayers were all answered by the PXG fairy godmother and they lived happily ever after.

All kidding aside they are probably not going to mind the fees they collect one bit... of course when you think about it... why should they?

First off, these clubs are not alike. Numerous differences. The presence of foam and a hollow body does not make them the same. The case fails right there.

I predict the winner will be TaylorMade and their attorneys -- and golfers who like competition. If PXG succeeded here it would be a legal travesty and hurt free market economies. You can't patent designs already out there for years. And thank goodness. Last thing we need is a court-ordered monopoly based on a bunch of misstatements. If that happened, we all pay more for our golf equipment. This is PXG trying to corner a market, not compete.

But PXG won't win. I have read the brief. I see no chance PXG wins this case. Far more likely is we will see it shown in court that PXG's use of a hollow body design and polymer fill is in fact a copy of past designs and its "breakthroughs" are not breakthroughs and its patents are unwarranted. Filing for patents and filing lawsuits is easy enough and on its own means nothing. Takes a lot more to win them, such as facts. TM will show its design has been in the works for years and will roll out myriad golf clubs out there years before PXG ever came along. Within the past five years Nike even had a polymer-filled hollow head -- the Vapor Pro.

The judge saw through it when he rejected PXG's riduculous request for a TRO, which was never going to happen. That ruling was proper. It is all grandstanding by a company that does not have its facts straight. TM lawyers will have a field day if this survives to trial, but I could see it getting dismissed with a summary judgment. The lawsuit is filled with hyperbole and arrogance, but says a lot more about PXG than it does TaylorMade. (The claim about PXG forcing golfers to rethink how they view golf equipment is particularly laughable.) The 0311 looks like a combo copy design -- Nike Vapor Pro on the inside, Ping on the outside.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

First off, these clubs are not alike. Numerous differences. The presence of foam and a hollow body does not make them the same. The case fails right there.

I predict the winner will be TaylorMade and their attorneys -- and golfers who like competition. If PXG succeeded here it would be a legal travesty and hurt free market economies. You can't patent designs already out there for years. And thank goodness. Last thing we need is a court-ordered monopoly based on a bunch of misstatements. If that happened, we all pay more for our golf equipment. This is PXG trying to corner a market, not compete.

But PXG won't win. I have read the brief. I see no chance PXG wins this case. Far more likely is we will see it shown in court that PXG's use of a hollow body design and polymer fill is in fact a copy of past designs and its "breakthroughs" are not breakthroughs and its patents are unwarranted. Filing for patents and filing lawsuits is easy enough and on its own means nothing. Takes a lot more to win them, such as facts. TM will show its design has been in the works for years and will roll out myriad golf clubs out there years before PXG ever came along. Within the past five years Nike even had a polymer-filled hollow head -- the Vapor Pro.

The judge saw through it when he rejected PXG's riduculous request for a TRO, which was never going to happen. That ruling was proper. It is all grandstanding by a company that does not have its facts straight. TM lawyers will have a field day if this survives to trial, but I could see it getting dismissed with a summary judgment. The lawsuit is filled with hyperbole and arrogance, but says a lot more about PXG than it does TaylorMade. (The claim about PXG forcing golfers to rethink how they view golf equipment is particularly laughable.) The 0311 looks like a combo copy design -- Nike Vapor Pro on the inside, Ping on the outside.

I wonder if PXG will simply try and drop the lawsuit at some point when it looks bad from them. I think TM should go a step further and enforce any patents they have on the hollow head/polymer fill and make PXG pay a licensing fee for all clubs sold!!!! That would be funny.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus