*UPDATE in OP* Buyer ( markjinc ) Saying He Didn't Buy My Putter But He's Selling It On BST

Skhacker

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this seriously still a topic of conversation here? Like a bunch of high school girls. The buyer himself has said this was an honest mistake - there is nothing I can do. Has nobody here ever had their credit card stolen? I reported my card stolen and my CC company reversed payment on the transactions - over $7K worth. PayPal froze my account too. I informed my CC that the PayPal purchase was in fact legitimate and they reversed that charge. Paypal reinstated my account. End of story. It sucks that the seller still has his account frozen but there's nothing I can do. I've called PayPal and informed them that the charge was legitimate. They told me that my CC company - THAT I HAVE HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO CONTROL OVER - needs to inform them. I called my CC and they said they notify merchants in a timely manner. THIS IS COMPLETELY OUT OF MY HANDS. If I really did something shady, PayPal would'n't have reinstated my account. Also, you losers who want to complain about my feedback should understand that there are 2 sides to every story and 2 of the 5 negatives left - those buyers HAVE ACTUALLY BOUGHT FROM ME AGAIN after realizing the error in judgement lay on them and couldn't retract the already negative feedback. It's amazing how quickly we want to tell people of a bad experience without really waiting for the dust to settle. I will not be commenting on this thread again and can give 2 fuc%s what any of you think. This is between me and the seller (who I feel bad for) and have done all I can up to this point.

Sounds like you've already given 5 fuc%s and going on a sixth. How do you have so many to give?

And also, you can use the little thing called the "Report button" to change feedback. I accidentally gave Buyer feedback instead of Seller feedback once. Easily fixed by the mods. Well that is if you were still a member anyway.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

You know, when someone has the ability to play in $2500+ cash games and just sold the putter in question, has not made the seller whole and has decided to make his personal inconvenience the seller's inconvenience as well... it's almost like he doesn't care that he's inconveniencing the seller, or he's full of $hit when he brags money.

It's been mentioned many times in this thread, he sold the putter in question- he should have refunded the seller and dealt with his problems on his own rather than taking the seller along for a ride. Instead he cried like a little girl that everyone here was being mean, and then unregistered. I'm not optimistic that the OP is made whole without jumping through a lot of hoops; the un-registering just made communication a hell of a lot harder, and I hope you have alternate ways to contact this guy OP. Because it's going to take you hounding him, since he's obviously not been in any hurry to do the right things up until now.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

I never dealt with him, but the past shenanigans of markjinc are why I always check all of a potential buyer/seller's feedback before proceeding in a transaction with them. OP, I hope you get satisfaction sooner than later.

OEM Certified Master Fitter

"Never forget that the luxury of being
wrong is not enough to make you right."
WITB Link

Is there a link to the $2500 cash game thread/post? I want to relive that magic.

The photos with hand-drawn, color-coded lines to explain the situation really adds to the visual impact of the thread.

I say "Mark it a zero! Over the line!" This is not 'Nam, Smokey. There are rules here.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

You know, when someone has the ability to play in $2500+ cash games and just sold the putter in question, has not made the seller whole and has decided to make his personal inconvenience the seller's inconvenience as well... it's almost like he doesn't care that he's inconveniencing the seller, or he's full of $hit when he brags money.

It's been mentioned many times in this thread, he sold the putter in question- he should have refunded the seller and dealt with his problems on his own rather than taking the seller along for a ride. Instead he cried like a little girl that everyone here was being mean, and then unregistered. I'm not optimistic that the OP is made whole without jumping through a lot of hoops; the un-registering just made communication a hell of a lot harder, and I hope you have alternate ways to contact this guy OP. Because it's going to take you hounding him, since he's obviously not been in any hurry to do the right things up until now.

Completely agree. Do the right thing, even if it's inconvenient.

If the putter traveled through the mail, than this is a mail fraud case. You should file complaint. This the link; https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/filecomplaint.aspx.

Driver. RBZ Tour TP 9 Kaili 70x
Three Wood: RBZ Tour TP 14.5 RIP Beta 70
Hybrid: Adams Super LS 19 Kuro Kage
Irons: TaylorMade 2014 CB 4,5, MC 6-PW
Putter: Odyssey Protype Black #9
Wedges: Vokey 53/10 and 59/7

Can he still receive messages if he is unregistered?

I do not believe he will receive the messages with an unregistered account. I usually try and avoid recommending this, but I am sure you have his personal information. I would find his information on Facebook or LinkedIn and go to his employer, this guy sounds like a crook. A reasonable person would have paid you before selling the putter, or at worst paid you once he completed the sale through the facebook group. I really feel for you, this is a crappy situation and you seem like a reasonable, stand-up person. I hope this gets resolved for you.

Mostly PING clubs, with TaylorMade woods.

Seems there's some truth to both sides.

How much money you think PayPal makes in interest off all of the funds that "float" while stuff like this gets worked out? They're in no hurry.

Still, there's no way I'd do a deal with markjinc - you know what they say... where there's smoke...

....where there's smoke, there's hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill....?????

You all realize the buyer has 5 negatives and 1 neutral in his feedback? He is not an upstanding member and i have him blocked for a reason

I received a neutral feedback because I asked to return a club I bought from someone on here that showed up with a huge crack in it. So while the 5 negatives are concerning, some people will leave a neutral for the dumbest reasons.

Epic Speed LS 🔷🔷🔷 9* Hzrdus Hulk Smoke 6.5TX 
X Hot 3 Deep 14.5* Matrix Ozik 8M2 X Flex
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 KBS 105X
T-MB 4 PX LS 7.0

Nike VR Pro Combo Pocket Cavity 5 Iron, 6-9 Blades Oban 125X
RTX Zip Core 46 Oban 125X

Vokey 50M KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 54V KBS Tour 130X

Vokey 60M KBS Tour 130X
Champions Choice Newport Plus MMT 135

Not to get too off topic but I think you can appeal to mods on removing a slanderous feedback I believe if their is just cause. I feel terrible for the OP but originally I thought the guy at issue was the knowledgeable dude from the Nippon shaft thread who has like 6k posts and was like damn I hope it wasn't him because he seems like good people. Glad to see it was someone different (sorry though for the drama you are going through though).

*Second Edit- I really wish it was easier to see the feedback on mobile without having to go through the full site mode on your phone.

Seems there's some truth to both sides.

How much money you think PayPal makes in interest off all of the funds that "float" while stuff like this gets worked out? They're in no hurry.

Still, there's no way I'd do a deal with markjinc - you know what they say... where there's smoke...

Absolutely true. There are two thieves at work here.

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

You all realize the buyer has 5 negatives and 1 neutral in his feedback? He is not an upstanding member and i have him blocked for a reason

I received a neutral feedback because I asked to return a club I bought from someone on here that showed up with a huge crack in it. So while the 5 negatives are concerning, some people will leave a neutral for the dumbest reasons.

Haha I hear ya there. I didn't even realize I had a neutral until a year after the fact (mostly use mobile). Buyer never even contacted me and just left neutral. Weirdest thing.

Any resolution?

[list]
[*][size=4][b][color=#0000ff]Ping G410 LST, Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro [/color][/b][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 wood, Mitsubishi Diamana BF[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 hybrid, Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Pro[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 4 hybrid, Evenflow Black[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][b]Titleist T200 5-9 KBS Tour Flt [/b][/size]
[*][size=4][b][color=#daa520]Callaway MD5 45,49,54,58/[/color]
[*][color=#b22222][b][size=4]TP Mills Trad II Hand Forged [/size][/b][/color]
[/list]

Wow, I would be furious now, if I were you. This is a total scumbag move and you have really been extremely patient.

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

Interesting thread I found in the buyers post history: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1540936-i-need-an-expert-to-weigh-in-here-out-of-bounds-rule-pics/page__p__16164638#entry16164638

Incident happened just before the back charge it looks like from whats posted. Probably unrelated?

Probably paid his bet with credit card.

Callaway Mavrick Callaway Mavrick SZ 3W Callaway Superhybrid Titleist 510 20 Titleist T100 Vokey SM7 54 and 60 Scotty Cameron T22

Fooled me once, shame on you.

Fooled me twice, shame on me.

There is a pattern of non-responsive with communication, and excuses after excuses. The pattern says loud and clear that he is either a cheat or he is not able to help himself to become a liar.

This guy does not have his life all together. He is addictive to something and this addiction has taped into his life.

So I just got an email from PayPal this morning stating that this gentleman is claiming he did not authorize the transaction in which he bought a button back head and custom shop cover from me. Obviously a mistake as he received the item and turned around to sell it on the BST. Attached is the link for his ad after he received it from me, as well as the link to my sale of it. Along with the feedback we gave each other.

http://www.golfwrx.c...autiful-putter/

Just wondering how to go about this, as it was an $830 sale for the head and cover. PayPal says they have the tracking and delivery confirmation, and they don't need me to do anything else at the moment. I've contacted him but no response yet. Just a little nervous.

10/05/2017 UPDATE-

I received an email from PayPal this morning that I am covered under their Seller Protection Policy and have had the funds released to me and account available to use again. Also spoke with a rep and was told they covered me because of the diligence in using insured and tracked shipping, as well as the documentation I had saved and provided to them. I can't stress diligence enough, especially with higher dollar transactions. So now it is in PayPal's hands to do what they can to recover their money from the buyer and his bank. Glad this worked out as it's been a headache since the beginning.

someone please tell me the guy was banned from BST here....

[list]
[*][size=4][b][color=#0000ff]Ping G410 LST, Mitsubishi Tensei Orange Pro [/color][/b][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 wood, Mitsubishi Diamana BF[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 3 hybrid, Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Pro[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][color=#008000][b]Ping G410 4 hybrid, Evenflow Black[/b][/color][/size]
[*][size=4][b]Titleist T200 5-9 KBS Tour Flt [/b][/size]
[*][size=4][b][color=#daa520]Callaway MD5 45,49,54,58/[/color]
[*][color=#b22222][b][size=4]TP Mills Trad II Hand Forged [/size][/b][/color]
[/list]