How do you know you're a GOLFWRXer ??

jwb10

When the best holiday you've ever spent with your wife is the one early in the relationship when you took the golf clubs and she caddied for you (when she was still trying to impress you)

When you have to have a new Bettinardi putter every year, just because you have to

When you're completely happy with your Titleist 917 driver, swear never to change, then order an M3

When you have to have a brand new bag for the start of every season, so get it at Xmas, and by March it's been swapped out for a different one before the season has even begun

When one minute it's essential that your golf bag matches the brand of Clubs you have, but the next minute it's essential that you have a none club branded bag, like Sun Mountain, and this cycle repeats 4 times a season, all requiring brand new bags each time

When you run out of room to store all your Clubs and have to start storing them in your sons bedroom

When you're really relieved that your wife has popped out of the house when you return with yet another new Club so she can't kick your *$$

When you have 16 pairs of golf shoes

Will someone please take me away LOL.......

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#a9a9a9]Titleist 917D2 9.5 Diamana red R[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#a9a9a9]Taylor Made M2 16.5 Diamana green R[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=#a9a9a9]Callaway Epic Heaven Wood [/color][/size][/font][color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Diamana green R[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Srixon ZH65 22 degree Miyazaki Kaula 7 R[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Srixon ZU65 5 [/size][/font][/color][color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Miyazaki Kaula 7 R[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Srixon Z565 6-W Nippon NS Pro 950GH R[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Mizuno S18 50/55/60[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A9A9A9][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Bettinardi Studio Stock 3 [/size][/font][/color]

This thread is gold-dust.

When you buy a club on eBay and then list it before it's arrived using the previous sellers pictures because you've already bought something to improve on it

When the guys in the post (mail) room at work stop making comments about the number of long rectangular boxes that keep arriving for you

When it's easier to remember any number that has (MP) 14, 33, 87, 68 in it

When someone on the tee asks you if that's a new driver and you reply 'No I've had it 3 weeks' (and then hit it 212yds after explaining how your were custom fitted into a Tensei Orange TX flex)

Ping G425 LST 10.5* Tour 65 S
Ping G425 Max 14.5* Tour 75 S
Ping G425 Hybrids 19*/22* Tour 85 S
Mizuno MP-20 MMC 5-PW DG 120 S400
Mizuno T20 Raw 50,54,58 DG 120 S300
Scotty Cameron Phantom x 5 34"

Sorry a couple more - On eBay you're 'Watching' 15 driver heads, 36 shafts and 15 adaptors having typed 'Tour issue' and 'Tour Van' into the search box

You think the only reason Dustin Johnson hits it further than you is because he plays on fairways that are firm and fast

Ping G425 LST 10.5* Tour 65 S
Ping G425 Max 14.5* Tour 75 S
Ping G425 Hybrids 19*/22* Tour 85 S
Mizuno MP-20 MMC 5-PW DG 120 S400
Mizuno T20 Raw 50,54,58 DG 120 S300
Scotty Cameron Phantom x 5 34"

You think the only reason Dustin Johnson hits it further than you is because he plays on fairways that are firm and fast

Don't forget the wind, he has a 15mph tailwind. Always.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

You know you are because:

- YOU PAY MORE FOR A SAND WEDGE THAT RUSTS

- U R CONVINCED THAT A NEW BALL CAN GO 20 YDS FURTHER AT THE SAME SWING SPEED

- YOU ANXIOUSLY AWAIT EVERY OEMs NEW RELEASE

- YOU HAVE 6 DRIVERS, ALL NEW, AND U R LOOKING AT NEW ONES

- YOU ENTER EVERY CONTEST OFFERED HOPING YOU'LL END UP IN CARLSBAD

-THOUGH YOU ONLY HIT IT 220, DOWNWIND, U THINK THE BALL IS GOING TOO FAR

Please add the ones I missed !!! :taunt: :wave: :worth: And yes, I am a GOLFWRXer, proudly

When you clean out your local Home Depot for balls that are selling for .98 a dozen

When you have 4 Ebay addresses to ship to, and 2 of them aren't in the country you live in.

And you only visit only a couple of times a year but ship something golf related every time anyways.

And for one location your brother in law is your pimp to get the clubs for you, and because he crosses so frequently with your gear the border guards just waive him on and don't ask to declare anymore.

And you have mastered the art of minimizing shipping costs and duties across the border due to trial and error (Thank you USPS, you are a godsend) in case you feel compelled to ship something direct.

And everytime a guy member of your family sees a UPS or Fedex truck they take a picture and text it to you.

When your OCD becomes reverse OCD => you feel compelled to have your bag, irons and driver all match to the same brand, and contemplate switching out the wedges because the irons are crhome shiny and now you need "shiny" and not "matte chrome" wedges to match, only to then see a picture of a brand new innovative club (the hi toe from TM) that you have to buy and put in the bag as soon as it is released and all of a sudden your wedge OCD disappears because the Hi Toe wedge colour is bronze and the irons are shiny which is somehow OK because the wedge stands out as a totally different colour but matte chrome wedges against shiny chrome irons continue to be a blasphemy (I have issues...). And yet it is perfectly OK to have a beat up 3 wood in the bag that you hit better than everything else and don't care about how it looks (I have more issues....)

Callaway Paradym TD “S” 420cc 8.5 Project X Evenflow Riptide MX 60TX

Callaway OG Apex UW 21.0 MCA MMT 80X

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 4 Iron Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno Pro 243 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno T24 56/12S Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Rife Phenom.Z 34”

You're embarrassed to open your trunk in front of other people because it looks like the used club section from the local golf shop inside.

Ping G400 LST 9* - Diamana Kai'li 70x
Ping G30 14.5* - UST VTS Silver 7F5
Adams DHY Pro 18* - Aldila Proto 95x
Srixon Z545 4i - UST Recoil 110 F5
Srixon Z785 5-PW - Modus 120x
Cleveland 588 Rotex 2.0  - DG S400
Tommy Armour 845 DLT Todd Sones
Srixon Z Star

"Dont play too much golf. Two rounds per day is plenty." - Harry Vardon

"Every day that I missed practicing takes me one day longer to be good." Ben Hogan

When I first joined I remember reading a funny blurb from a guy who befriended the delivery driver to hide and deceive his wife on golf packages.

Another guy posted how he actually bought and sold a club before it physically arrived at his house haha.

Years later? I’ve had both those occur. I golf with a fedex driver who will drop clubs off at work for me and I traded a driver that I never hit. Literally ripped the address off it and forwarded it to the guy I traded it too haha.

Those are next level steps to get official membership to this site.

Too add to the above post of mine:

When you can't remember the last time you bought something in retail big box golf store!

True story. I once ordered a Nike Covert driver off the web and had it shipped to one of those multiple ebay addresses I have, in anticipation of the golf trip down there. In horror three days before we were to leave, I was notified that the value of the club exceeded the OEM policy on drop shipping at the door of the house. Coles notes, it was stuck in the abyss of a Fedex processing facility about 40 miles away from my destination. So naturally I drove to the processing facility, some familiar members in toe, which was slightly out of the way of the destination. It was pouring rain, 3AM, and I had called ahead thanks to google to let them know I was coming and hopefully their supervisor would let me in. Of course these places have security but I got through the turnstile after some convincing and the fact that I was from Canada and this was my only shot at getting the club to use for the trip. Lucky for me the supervisor was....a Canadian... and from my area no less but had left the country years ago for greener pastures in the US. There is nothing more bizarre than walking into a Fedex sorting facility at 3AM in the pouring rain to obtain a stupid golf club. Now that is a WRX'er!

Callaway Paradym TD “S” 420cc 8.5 Project X Evenflow Riptide MX 60TX

Callaway OG Apex UW 21.0 MCA MMT 80X

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 4 Iron Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno Pro 243 5-GW Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Mizuno T24 56/12S Nippon Modus Pro 120X

Rife Phenom.Z 34”

When you base your purchasing decision not on how the club might actually play, but on its potential resale value in the likelihood that you have to sell it a week later!

Taylormade M2 2017
Mizuno MX700 3W
Titleist 909h 19*
Srixon U65 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

When you first start contemplating the use of a poker chip to mark your ball...

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

You think about using your drill for adjusting your driver settings because the OEM wrenches get exhausting after the 10th change of the day.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

I visit golfwrx forum everyday, like 3 or 4 times a day for examples lunch time, dinner time, relax time, before night sleep and after wake up in the morning. Am I golfwrx'er :) ?

what the sam hill is your avatar ?

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"