2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

(No Buy, Sell, Trade Posts) Nike Golf Burlington, Ross and TJ Maxx Finds (MERGED)

jaymay82

> @cardia10 said:

> Not sure I would call it flipping. I call it selling things I bought to fund things I want. Also known as capitalism here in the US. Was thinking maybe you aren’t from here with your spelling. I also leave much more than I buy as I typically buy what I think friends and family may want. The leftovers are usually sold to kids or members at the club I play at. Good way to fund a wedge or putter every so often. You either hustle or pay full retail. I prefer to hustle.

>

>

Yeah you just described flipping, to a T. No need to sugar coat it or call it something it's not. Buying something at a lower price and flipping it for profit. Some call it hustling, I call it profiteering. Far more people would not have to pay full retail if flippers didn't exist, they could just go to the local discount store and buy it for themselves. Flippers make that hard since they go to these stores with the sole intent to buy everything, which constrains the supply, which artificially increases demand, and thus allows them to increase the price (and their profit)

• Like 1

I don’t think buying from 2nd and 3rd tier retailers do anything to diminish demand. If there was a demand for the product to begin with, they wouldn't be sold for 10% of msrp to rid them from the original seller. I typically don’t grab everything, just the sizes my friends and I wear. If they don’t want them, a 25 dollar pair is sold for $30 to someone at my club. Still offering a great deal for someone who would never shop for themselves. Call it what you want, but I can’t force people to go to the shops I do and beat me to the deals. I'm not big on working hard to provide for free for others that won't work. I’m buying low demand shoes and hated because I found the deals. You can’t expect to walk in one weekend per month and hit gold and my time is worth money. It is simple, try to strike gold once a month, buy from me at a markup or buy at full retail and keep encouraging .80 per day wages to minors in China. I’m the end, we can’t sell them here so I’m not sure why anyone gets tore up about it unless they are the once per monther showing up expecting to find their size in the exact color they want. Always possible, but not in my area.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @cardia10 said:

> > Not sure I would call it flipping. I call it selling things I bought to fund things I want. Also known as capitalism here in the US. Was thinking maybe you aren’t from here with your spelling. I also leave much more than I buy as I typically buy what I think friends and family may want. The leftovers are usually sold to kids or members at the club I play at. Good way to fund a wedge or putter every so often. You either hustle or pay full retail. I prefer to hustle.

>

> >

> >

>

> Yeah you just described flipping, to a T. No need to sugar coat it or call it something it's not. Buying something at a lower price and flipping it for profit. Some call it hustling, I call it profiteering. Far more people would not have to pay full retail if flippers didn't exist, they could just go to the local discount store and buy it for themselves. Flippers make that hard since they go to these stores with the sole intent to buy everything, which constrains the supply, which artificially increases demand, and thus allows them to increase the price (and their profit)

I probably have 10-15 pairs in my basement. I would never pass up a $180 pair of shoes selling for $20 unless I have another pair just like them. I play with a group of 20 and our club has 320 members. I only really pass 5 stores total with my work so I would say “how much I buy” is much less than you think. Plus, there are plenty of other sites to trade for my size. I do much better buying and selling Stance socks and underwear than I ever would making $10 for a pair of shoes on Ebay. Shipping is much easier too.

> @bubbagump said:

> You sure must have a lot of "friends" and "family" and "kids at your club" with how much you buy........lol

>

>

Oh I dont really care what you do or why, its your time and money so do you. Just thought you mentioning that repeatedly was funny as if to satisfy some public guilt or something. Flip away dude lol

On topic, the gloves are good gets if your local stores has them. Was able to grab the last 4 last fall and plan to go grab some more tomorrow if they are there, will come in handy as the heat and humidity roll in.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

> @VNutz said:

> Gotta love people getting upset about selling shoes on the cheap, just because somebody got them cheaper first.

I don't mind that they got it for cheaper first, but I can't stand the resellers using bots to snatch up limited shoes on ndc...

I'll need to stop by a few stores. last I went out, I found a women's 7 and 7.5 in the lcv at marshalls for $24.99

> @Rfern12 said:

> Haters gonna hate. At least he plays golf. There are flippers who don’t even golf that clear out Burlington. Marshall’s. Ross.

This right here.

It's a 'job' now to go around and flip stuff on ebay/amazon for 'profit'. Nike items are a huge one these clowns look out for.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

Flipping, hustling, working. It’s the American Dream. Glad I don’t have to do it to make a living.

I think it’s all about the chase. Finding $25 TW15s was sweet for me a couple years ago. It’s like I stole. But then part of me looks back at the 60?+ visits to these stores in the past year and wishes I’d spent my time on the couch. The amount of gas and effort spent is easily worth $20 extra bucks to have someone else find them for me.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1237994-my-carls-golfland-contest-fitting-experience-grab-a-drink/"]My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story[/url]

Cobra F9, Atmos Black TS 6X
Titleist TS3 3w, Atmos Black TS 7s

Titleist 510 3i Atmos Black TS 9x
Srixon U85 4, z785 5-PW Modus 120x
Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
EVNRoll ER5

Found a random pair of Flyknit Elite's in my size today...3 years later after their release.

Also 6 more gloves.

Apparently Ross ships their gloves to stores in 'size packs'. One stores got all M, all L, all XL, etc.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / CHICAGOTC

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> Found a random pair of Flyknit Elite's in my size today...3 years later after their release.

>

> Also 6 more gloves.

>

> Apparently Ross ships their gloves to stores in 'size packs'. One stores got all M, all L, all XL, etc.

Looks like Ross is only getting synthetic leather gloves which is a hard pass for me. Glad i stocked up on the tour and tour classic gloves.

> @Rfern12 said:

> > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > Found a random pair of Flyknit Elite's in my size today...3 years later after their release.

> >

> > Also 6 more gloves.

> >

> > Apparently Ross ships their gloves to stores in 'size packs'. One stores got all M, all L, all XL, etc.

>

> Looks like Ross is only getting synthetic leather gloves which is a hard pass for me. Glad i stocked up on the tour and tour classic gloves.

Yeah but the tech extreme is not a bad glove for $4.99.

And with the Nike tour classic discontinued and not even going to clearance stores anymore, its probably the best alternative.

10 pairs will last me at least a year.

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> > @Rfern12 said:

> > > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > Found a random pair of Flyknit Elite's in my size today...3 years later after their release.

> > >

> > > Also 6 more gloves.

> > >

> > > Apparently Ross ships their gloves to stores in 'size packs'. One stores got all M, all L, all XL, etc.

> >

> > Looks like Ross is only getting synthetic leather gloves which is a hard pass for me. Glad i stocked up on the tour and tour classic gloves.

>

> Yeah but the tech extreme is not a bad glove for $4.99.

>

> And with the Nike tour classic discontinued and not even going to clearance stores anymore, its probably the best alternative.

>

> 10 pairs will last me at least a year.

Last year i found about 5 tour classics at Ross. I found the newer tour glove at nike outlet stores last year for 9.99 plus 30% off.

> @Rfern12 said:

> > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > @Rfern12 said:

> > > > @third-times-a-charm said:

> > > > Found a random pair of Flyknit Elite's in my size today...3 years later after their release.

> > > >

> > > > Also 6 more gloves.

> > > >

> > > > Apparently Ross ships their gloves to stores in 'size packs'. One stores got all M, all L, all XL, etc.

> > >

> > > Looks like Ross is only getting synthetic leather gloves which is a hard pass for me. Glad i stocked up on the tour and tour classic gloves.

> >

> > Yeah but the tech extreme is not a bad glove for $4.99.

> >

> > And with the Nike tour classic discontinued and not even going to clearance stores anymore, its probably the best alternative.

> >

> > 10 pairs will last me at least a year.

>

> Last year i found about 5 tour classics at Ross. I found the newer tour glove at nike outlet stores last year for 9.99 plus 30% off.

Same here, but I only have 2 left from last year.

Tech Extreme gloves are also at TJ Maxx. None in my size, but there were probably 15 or so laid out with the Fathers Day stuff. (You could also load up on ReLoad balls too!!!!! ROFL)

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

> @cardia10 said:

> Stacks of gloves today!flqj4pq66umj.jpeg

>

Nice. I went to my Ross and they were stacked with Large and XL. Unfortunately, that's not my size.

Callaway Rogue ST Max - Tensei AV White - 8*
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP - 4-G - Recoil 95 S - 2* upright

Callaway X-JAWS - 52/58*

Odyssey OWorks 2ball  -  34" - 1* loft - 71* lie
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link

ydfjnexon9qw.jpg

v2i8hlzefhb2.jpg

Went to a Marshalls tonight that had these

In the bag, at the moment:
Callaway Paradym AI Smoke 💎 💎 💎 10.5* Autoflex SF505X

Callaway Mavrik SZ TC 17* Aldila Rogue White 70S

Callaway Apex UW 21* Project X Hrzdus Smoke Black 70S

Ping G425 5 hybrid 26* Ping Tour 85 stiff shaft

Callaway Apex TCB 5 - AW Project X 5.5 shafts
Callaway Jaws Raw 56* bent to 55* & 60* Project X 5.5 shafts

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 putter