Title says it all what’s your favorite golf hoodie to take on the course in the fall/ winter for 2020/2021. Disappointed in the Nike golf hoodie as I’m a Nike loyalist. I have been looking at different brands lately and Greyson has caught my attention specifically the Cokato Hoodie (how does Greyson fit compared to Nike). Preparing for my Bandon trip in January so looking for good layers.

Edited by edryer3

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I need a hoodie, its too cold to golf, lol.

I'm not a big fan of hoodies on the course. The hood flops all around when I'm putting if it's windy and it bothers me. 

Polo RLX washable cashmere hoodie. Love them so much I got one in each color.  

Posted Images

Titleist 913 D2/White Tie Stiff
Titleist 2-4H S+ Stiff
Titleist AP2 714 5-GW
Titleist SM4 52/58
Byron Morgan GSS DH-89
www.gamegolf.com/player/Chunkylover77

Most of my stuff is Greyson and Nike and do have the Cokato Hoodie.  Greyson fit is a little weird, in my opinion.  Their polos tend to have a pretty generous fit but i've found some of the pullovers/jackets to be much tighter.

I am XL across the board in Nike.  In Greyson, polos in XL vary from fitting just right to being a little bit looser than I like.  But I have the Cokato in XL and it's borderline too tight.

My suggestion would be to order your Nike size plus one bigger from a place that accepts returns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

7 minutes ago, Willutd said:

Oh good call and it’s way cheaper than Greyson! That’s what I’m looking for not bulky but will keep me warm in the winter

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]

2 minutes ago, TJacks1908 said:

Usually not an Adidas fan, but the hoodie Tyrrell Hatton was wearing this weekend look great IMO. 

I know I’m not a fan of Adidas but it does look good. It would clash with all my Nike gear 😂 but I will say I think adidas has out done Nike golf this year

6 minutes ago, edryer3 said:

I know I’m not a fan of Adidas but it does look good. It would clash with all my Nike gear 😂 but I will say I think adidas has out done Nike golf this year

Agree completely, and I too have brand OCD 👍

• Like 1

I got the Nike thermal golf hoodie and I’m a big fan. Way warmer than the adidas cold rdy hoodie. The adidas one feels like a basic cotton hoodie. Not that warm at all. The Nike one is warm. 

• Like 1

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

I have been eyeing this one to from Galvin Green:

D1A70D33-BA94-43EB-ACDE-43B63F205738.jpeg.09b82b4e38f9cdbfe25b6b0031477dca.jpeg

6 minutes ago, acemandrake said:

Invest in a cashmere sweater

I have thought about that, Would like to wear something on and off the course and I never wear a sweater 

Polo RLX washable cashmere hoodie. Love them so much I got one in each color.

Screenshot_20200212-160153_Chrome.jpg.8481fb90b24975e67171e7d3d4f0c58c.jpg

• Like 2

Taylormade M1 9.5 Project X T1100 6.0<br /><br /> Callaway Rogue 15° Project X EvenFlow Blue 75 <br /><br /> Callaway Rogue 19°, 24° Project X EvenFlow Blue 85 <br /><br /> Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 5-6 & MMC 7-9 True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT X100 <br /><br /> SM7 Vokey 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D Tour White AMT S400 & Bettinardi Inovai 3.0

3 minutes ago, edryer3 said:

I have thought about that, Would like to wear something on and off the course and I never wear a sweater 

Cashmere is the best:  Lightweight, warm, breathes.  The original "performance fabric" 🙂  It's ideal for golf & looks good anywhere.

• Like 2

Predominantly wear Greyson - their fabric & materials are 2nd to none - IMO. Pricey, but I think the quality is worth it (especially in the Montauk shorts & trousers). 

Regarding the Cokato Hoodie - I have several & each one fits different. Another poster nailed it when they said the Hoodies & Pullovers fit weird. Just something to be cognizant of if you order. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, dont rory be happy said:

Predominantly wear Greyson - their fabric & materials are 2nd to none - IMO. Pricey, but I think the quality is worth it (especially in the Montauk shorts & trousers). 

Regarding the Cokato Hoodie - I have several & each one fits different. Another poster nailed it when they said the Hoodies & Pullovers fit weird. Just something to be cognizant of if you order. 

I was the one that said that and for me it's just apparent on the hoodies and full zips.  I have a bunch of the Tate 1/4 zip (at least 10) and they all fit like normal XL and are consistent across the board.

• Like 1

Taylormade SIM : Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Taylormade SIM : AD-IZ 7X
Taylormade SIM Max 3 Rescue - AD-DI 85X
Taylormade P790 4-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5X

I’m game

for hoodies. 

• Like 1

Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
Taylormade SIM 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Taylormade SIM 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk

7 minutes ago, LeoLeo99 said:

Not hip enough.

😂 ok Boomer 

15 minutes ago, LeoLeo99 said:

You think you look good in joggers. But hoodies and joggers are only OK if you're in your 20s.  

You just confirmed my Boomer comment thanks 

1 hour ago, edryer3 said:

😂 ok Boomer 

Rant on.

Are you trying to make fun of someone because of their age, on a golf site of all places?  

That is just strange because either A.) He is older than you, which generally means he's gained some wisdom along the way, or B.) You're older than him, which would just be strange.

The requisite lack of respect for those who have experienced more of life's journey, as well as the gall to publicly and proudly denigrate your elders,  paints a less than endearing picture of you.  I guess that doesn't matter though if the type of people who you are used to impressing get a laugh at such a moronic term used to describe people who have lived a longer life than you but happen to disagree with something you think.   As those who use simplistic pejoratives against others generally are rapidly offended if they feel slighted in any way, I'll assume you will just call me a boomer as well.  That's cool.  It will just further solidify my initial impression of the slanderer.

On the other hand, you may have been speaking completely tongue in cheek, even with the second response to Leo.  If so, I really had no reason to jump on the soap box and will excuse myself in shame!

Rant off.

Incidentally, Grayson clothing is very high quality, but a RLX cashmere hoodie would be sick (and expensive, but so worth it).

Edited by SPIF
  • Like 2