Srixon Irons wait time.

Ryan19jwu

On 3/27/2021 at 9:20 AM, Cactus Jack said:

would be a fantastic time to enter narco trafficking, or any other illegal transport for that matter. Demand is sky high and no way the containers could be searched. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mookieb10 said:

would be a fantastic time to enter narco trafficking, or any other illegal transport for that matter. Demand is sky high and no way the containers could be searched. 

Or golf club smuggling!! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Rogue St Max OS (21*) / Tensei AV Blue 75 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

On 3/25/2021 at 5:58 PM, willbeebuzzin said:

Ordered 5-PW ZX7's with Project X LZ 6.5, -2 Flat, GP MCC Midsize through Srixon's website on 3/13. Got shipping notification last night and should be here by Saturday. Hope they're spec'd right but at this point don't even care tbh! Lol

Clubs arrived yesterday. From the looks of it, everything is spot on. Took just over 2 weeks to arrive.

• Like 2

Ordered X5's  with MMT 105's on 1/21.  With the massive delay on that shaft, I changed my order to Steelfiber's which they happen to have in stock on 3/12.  Received the irons yesterday.

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max 10.5, VA Nemesis 55 four

Ping G430 5-18, VA Vylyn 65 four

Ping G430 4H, 5H, 6H, Alta 70S

Mizuno Pro 245, 6-gw. MMT 85S

Ping S159 54S, & 54H, MMT 105S

Odyssey Nano 7, stroke lab

Pro V 1X or Z-Star XV

4 hours ago, dalillama47 said:

Ordered X5's  with MMT 105's on 1/21.  With the massive delay on that shaft, I changed my order to Steelfiber's which they happen to have in stock on 3/12.  Received the irons yesterday.

That should be a nice set!

Congratulations on a great build being received!  Had you been notified of shipment or did they just show up?

Edited by rxk9fan

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

Heard from Srixon Canada today that Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips are sold out, so they asked me to choose different grips. FYI.

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

6 hours ago, BallerNate said:

Heard from Srixon Canada today that Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips are sold out, so they asked me to choose different grips. FYI.

This has gone on so long that I have changed from tour velvet, tour velvet midsize, Lamkin, to another GP....told them from the start I was fine if there were no grips.  I think Thursday will be 8 weeks.  At this point, if I ever get them, I don’t know what grip or what shaft I will actually get?

• Like 1

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

7 hours ago, rxk9fan said:

That should be a nice set!

Congratulations on a great build being received!  Had you been notified of shipment or did they just show up?

They were suppose to email me a tracking, but Inever got one.  They just showed up

Ping G430 Max 10.5, VA Nemesis 55 four

Ping G430 5-18, VA Vylyn 65 four

Ping G430 4H, 5H, 6H, Alta 70S

Mizuno Pro 245, 6-gw. MMT 85S

Ping S159 54S, & 54H, MMT 105S

Odyssey Nano 7, stroke lab

Pro V 1X or Z-Star XV

Damn! After reading some of these posts I feel very lucky to have gotten mine so fast. Courses opened here this week and I got out yesterday and hit them. Still worth the wait imo.

• Like 4

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

2 hours ago, rxk9fan said:

This has gone on so long that I have changed from tour velvet, tour velvet midsize, Lamkin, to another GP....told them from the start I was fine if there were no grips.  I think Thursday will be 8 weeks.  At this point, if I ever get them, I don’t know what grip or what shaft I will actually get?

Damn...not cool!!

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

30 minutes ago, dre72 said:

I originally placed my order back in early February and I have anxiously awaited their arrival, yesterday was supposed to be when they arrived..... Fedex was supposed to have them delivered to my office yesterday by 4:30.  My office closes at 5.  4:30 comes and goes, 5 o clock comes still nothing, I stick around until 5:15, nothing.....  I leave the office and get about 2 miles down the road and I pass a Fedex truck.  What would any good, self respecting club ho do??  Well this one pulled a U-turn and followed him to see if he heads down the street to my office, annnndddddd he turns to get on the interstate.  I get a updated email from Fedex at 5:49 that they attempted to deliver my package but no-one was available.     

this is so heartbreaking haha. my condolences! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Driver Taylormade Qi10

3W Ping G430 LST 5W Callaway Apex UW 

4i Mizuno Fli Hi 5-PW Ping Blueprint S

GW 50 Ping Glide 4.0 SW 56 Vokey S LW 62 Vokey M

Putters Kevin Burns 9306 Ball Titleist Pro V1

I ordered on March 15 - ZX 5 4 iron, ZX 7 5-PW, KBS TGI 95 (exotic shaft), TV grips.  I told them if the grips hold it up, ship without grips.  I called last week and was told they will ship April 5 or 6.  I called today for an update and was told this:

Shafts should arrive April 8 or 9

THEY ARE OUT OF "SOME OF THE HEADS" AGAIN

Heads should arrive April 13 or 14

Estimated ship date of April 19 or 20

Perhaps Srixon should change their generic message regarding ship and build times...

Edited by jas904

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

On 3/24/2021 at 11:01 PM, willbeebuzzin said:

Has anyone ordered direct from Srixon.com in the past few weeks?

Ordered a 3 wood cut 1/4 short and a driving iron cut the same way, one with a custom shaft.  Order placed on 3/25.  Was informed today that the clubs have been completed and they are shipping out today.  Feeling pretty lucky about the turnaround time.  

• Like 2

When i placed an order for a set of ZX7's a couple days ago i was told they were out of basically every Golf Pride grip. So i said to just throw on whatever grip they have in stock. hopefully that speeds up the process

Driver Taylormade Qi10

3W Ping G430 LST 5W Callaway Apex UW 

4i Mizuno Fli Hi 5-PW Ping Blueprint S

GW 50 Ping Glide 4.0 SW 56 Vokey S LW 62 Vokey M

Putters Kevin Burns 9306 Ball Titleist Pro V1

I got part of my staff order today, my 3w, 7 and 9 irons, PW, AW, 56 and 60 all came.  Irons I ordered 4-AW and then I'm missing driver and hybrid.

I fully expected a delay on my woods since I had "exotic" shafts in those, but hopefully the rest of my iron set comes soon, today is opening day at the course.

2 hours ago, xandersingh said:

When i placed an order for a set of ZX7's a couple days ago i was told they were out of basically every Golf Pride grip. So i said to just throw on whatever grip they have in stock. hopefully that speeds up the process

After the shaft screw up, if order no. 2 shows up with the wrong grips they are headed right back.  Srixon will get this right!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jas904 said:

I ordered on March 15 - ZX 5 4 iron, ZX 7 5-PW, KBS TGI 95 (exotic shaft), TV grips.  I told them if the grips hold it up, ship without grips.  I called last week and was told they will ship April 5 or 6.  I called today for an update and was told this:

Shafts should arrive April 8 or 9

THEY ARE OUT OF "SOME OF THE HEADS" AGAIN

Heads should arrive April 13 or 14

Estimated ship date of April 19 or 20

Perhaps Srixon should change their generic message regarding ship and build times...

Yeah I’ve got some variation of that exact message for the last 3 weeks. “Just waiting on x, it’ll arrive and ship in a few days.”  Sigh. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye77 said:

After the shaft screw up, if order no. 2 shows up with the wrong grips they are headed right back.  Srixon will get this right!

I didn't get the same grips that I ordered but who cares. Technically I ordered GP and I got super stroke, but who cares. If you actually got your head and shaft consider yourself extremely lucky. I'm still waiting for half my set after getting custom fit on 1/15. Was told shaft hoping to come in late April..... grips SMH

35 minutes ago, AlwaysLayUp said:

I didn't get the same grips that I ordered but who cares. Technically I ordered GP and I got super stroke, but who cares. If you actually got your head and shaft consider yourself extremely lucky. I'm still waiting for half my set after getting custom fit on 1/15. Was told shaft hoping to come in late April..... grips SMH

I care very much that my order is 100% fulfilled. 

• Thanks 1

Out of the blue my ZX5 4-6 ZX7 7-P set arrived today! After being told recently the lamkin ST+2 hybrid grips were the reason for the delay and selecting other grips, they showed up with the hybrid grips (which I think I’m going to really like). Ordered Feb 1 with “exotic” kbs tour 120 shafts, so just over 8 weeks here in Canada. Clubs look amazing and can’t wait to game them. The multiple delays were frustrating at the time, but I expect they were well worth the wait. Hope everyone waiting gets their sticks ASAP!

Edited by vancouver81
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, vancouver81 said:

Out of the blue my ZX5 4-6 ZX7 7-P set arrived today! After being told recently the lamkin ST+2 hybrid grips were the reason for the delay and selecting other grips, they showed up with the hybrid grips (which I think I’m going to really like). Ordered Feb 1 with “exotic” kbs tour 120 shafts, so just over 8 weeks here in Canada. Clubs look amazing and can’t wait to game them. The multiple delays were frustrating at the time, but I expect they were well worth the wait. Hope everyone waiting gets their sticks ASAP!

Awesome...enjoy!! I ordered my ZX4 4i and ZX5 5-PW with KBS Tour 120 shafts also (on 3/18)...fingers crossed for a quick delivery!! 🤞🤞

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

I had a fitting on 3/21 and ordered my set with the fitter before leaving, Zx5 4-5 Zx7 6-P with modus 105x and GP TV +4. Clubfitter just called me and said 5-pw are in the shop ready to be picked up but the 4 iron is back ordered. Hopefully I'll have the 4 iron before May but I'm happy to have the rest of the set in less than two weeks

Edit:

After speaking to the clubfitter I reached out to srixon to see when zx5 4iron heads will be in stock, one of their online chat representatives told me mid April and late April.

Edited by Mattn1106
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattn1106 said:

I had a fitting on 3/21 and ordered my set with the fitter before leaving, Zx5 4-5 Zx7 6-P with modus 105x and GP TV +4. Clubfitter just called me and said 5-pw are in the shop ready to be picked up but the 4 iron is back ordered. Hopefully I'll have the 4 iron before May but I'm happy to have the rest of the set in less than two weeks

Please know I am very happy you got these so quick and I say that sincerely!! 
I am just laughing as this situation is crazier by the day.  I ordered the 5-6 ZX5 and the 7-P ZX7 on 2/4 and was told 2 weeks ago and again last week they were out of heads again until first to middle of April. How fortunate they are finding a few somewhere for orders that were made  6 weeks after other orders:-). Only explanation is they must be out of ZX5 6 irons.  I am in fact sure they must have found a bunch of heads, but that darn ZX5 6i must be the elusive one!

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

All, there is hope. I went from ZX7s with $-Taper shafts to Wilson CBs with KBS Tours back to ZX7s with KBS Tours I picked up on here for a direct head-to-head because I’m a WRXer through and through. (Wife does not share my enthusiasm.)

But, anyway, I ordered the ZX7 gap only with KBS Tour 120 S and GP grips on Saturday, 3/27 and it already shipped. Granted it’s only one head and not a popular one at that but posting to instill some hope at least!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brentenmanns said:

All, there is hope. I went from ZX7s with $-Taper shafts to Wilson CBs with KBS Tours back to ZX7s with KBS Tours I picked up on here for a direct head-to-head because I’m a WRXer through and through. (Wife does not share my enthusiasm.)

But, anyway, I ordered the ZX7 gap only with KBS Tour 120 S and GP grips on Saturday, 3/27 and it already shipped. Granted it’s only one head and not a popular one at that but posting to instill some hope at least!

Haha...yeah, this thread is basically a support group when you really look at it!! 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

5 hours ago, brentenmanns said:

Let me know what you think about the ZX7 gap wedge. Hate to brag when everyone else’s order seems backed up but I placed an order of Zx5 4&5 and ZX7 6-PW w/modus 120S through a member here and got them within 2 weeks. 

Comparing to the JXP921 Forged they are easily a club longer. It’s not a fair comparison because the S-tapers in the Mizuno felt a little too stiff for me.  I was going to pick up the 50* zipcore but I might need the set gap to fill the yardages better. Just got back from the range and the PW was around 125 on average and the 50* zipcore was 100 on average when I tested it a few days ago. Or maybe I need to reshaft the zipcores. 

• Like 1

Titleist TR2 - Graphite design DI

Titleist Tsi2 - 15*

Callaway Apex 20*

Srixon ZX 7 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Odyssey #7 CH