2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Srixon Irons wait time.

Ryan19jwu

2 hours ago, Lobber said:

Just visited their website and the ZX5 and ZX7 appear to be back in stock and can be ordered on line.  Stating it could take 5-7 days for custom orders.  Just ordered an ZX7 AW built to my specs and was told 5-7 days

Wow...big news!!

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Rogue St Max OS (21*) / Tensei AV Blue 75 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE

Dear Srixon Friends,

We are doing our best to navigate these unprecedented times. First and foremost is the safety of our employees, families, customers, and community. We have operations and manufacturing procedures in place to ensure safety of our employees while building, packing, and shipping products.

While most shipments are still going out in our standard 3-6 business days, some can take up to 10 business days from order placement. You’ll automatically receive ship confirmation and tracking information as soon as your order ships. Nothing to do on your part.

Additionally, some shipping carriers are having delays currently due to higher than normal volumes.

We are all in this together and adjusting to a new daily routine. We thank you for your understanding and patience, and wish you plenty of sunny days and low scores out on the greens.

All the best!
Srixon

Just grabbed this off their web site.  Does not seem to align with actuality?

Edited by rxk9fan
  • Like 1

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

9 hours ago, Double Dodger said:

I build my own clubs. Will Srixon send heads and shafts to those of us who mostly trust ourselves to provide the absolute best build?

They won't unless you're a certified club fitter who is a authorized Srixon dealer.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

3 minutes ago, braincramp52 said:

They won't unless you're a certified club fitter who is a authorized Srixon dealer.

I think they will send uncut and with grips loose if you wanted to trim and install grips yourself. 

• Like 1

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

5 minutes ago, LeftyMatt24 said:

I think they will send uncut and with grips loose if you wanted to trim and install grips yourself. 

I know they will leave the grips off but I didn't know about the uncut shafts. I had mine sent without grips. Pretty sure you have to be a Srixon dealer to get just the heads though.

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 

If a person gets mad at you for telling the truth, they're living a lie.

9 hours ago, rxk9fan said:

COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE

Dear Srixon Friends,

We are doing our best to navigate these unprecedented times. First and foremost is the safety of our employees, families, customers, and community. We have operations and manufacturing procedures in place to ensure safety of our employees while building, packing, and shipping products.

While most shipments are still going out in our standard 3-6 business days, some can take up to 10 business days from order placement. You’ll automatically receive ship confirmation and tracking information as soon as your order ships. Nothing to do on your part.

Additionally, some shipping carriers are having delays currently due to higher than normal volumes.

We are all in this together and adjusting to a new daily routine. We thank you for your understanding and patience, and wish you plenty of sunny days and low scores out on the greens.

All the best!
Srixon

Just grabbed this off their web site.  Does not seem to align with actuality?

This has been up for months. I was ridiculed for mentioning this a couple pages back.  

Edited by Phil_I_am 84

Ordered 3/8 zx4 4-7, zx5 8-aw modus 105 stiff all lofts to match the zx5 and are scheduled to be delivered Friday but srixon sent them to the reps house instead of mine. No big deal since it’s still a little cold here in Illinois. Just happy they’re coming so soon 

Edited by Silentbob6
Typo

1 hour ago, Silentbob6 said:

Ordered 3/8 zx4 4-7, zx5 8-aw modus 105 stiff all lofts to match the zx5 and are scheduled to be delivered Friday but srixon sent them to the reps house instead of mine. No big deal since it’s still a little cold here in Illinois. Just happy they’re coming so soon 

did you adjust any of the lofts?  I was thinking about the same set.

seems like a big jump from a 28.5* 7 iron to a 35* 8 iron 

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
Srixon Z Star

Just pulled the trigger and put in my order for a set of ZX5's 5-PW with KBS Tour 120 shafts!! They were just too good, so I'll cross my fingers on the wait.

I was fitted for PX LS shafts as the #1 pick, but I was told those were back-ordered until the Summer, and there was an upcharge for those shafts. I got good results also with the KBS Tours though, so I'm good with it.

Fingers crossed...now I'm in the same boat as you guys, but praying to the Srixon Canada Gods instead!

• Like 4

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

14 minutes ago, BallerNate said:

Just pulled the trigger and put in my order for a set of ZX5's 5-PW with KBS Tour 120 shafts!! They were just too good, so I'll cross my fingers on the wait.

I was fitted for PX LS shafts as the #1 pick, but I was told those were back-ordered until the Summer, and there was an upcharge for those shafts. I got good results also with the KBS Tours though, so I'm good with it.

Fingers crossed...now I'm in the same boat as you guys, but praying to the Srixon Canada Gods instead!

Canada here. Ordered a zx5 4-6 and zx7 7-p also in kbs tour 120 shafts Lamkin st +2 grips to me specs.

Ordered February 1, was told they’d ship last week but still waiting. Fingers crossed.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vancouver81 said:

Canada here. Ordered a zx5 4-6 and zx7 7-p also in kbs tour 120 shafts Lamkin st +2 grips to me specs.

Ordered February 1, was told they’d ship last week but still waiting. Fingers crossed.  

Sweet set up!! Feb 1st...ugh, that's not good!!

Good luck man, hope we both get our sets sooner than later!!

• Like 1

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

The guy I spoke to said 4-6 weeks for all orders, but who knows. I'd have to assume that was for non-stock shafts.

I'm at 6 weeks now, so hopefully on the other side of the wait.

I also ordered a ZX4 6 iron on Friday, so that'll be interesting to see how long that one takes.

Edited by chocolate_rehab

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

30 minutes ago, vancouver81 said:

Me too! I think they’ll be worth the wait. Conditions aren’t that great in greater Vancouver anyhow. Loved the kbs tour!  

Yeah I agree...none of the other Irons I tried were even close, so I made a long-term decision that will lead to some short-term inconvenience for sure.

• Like 2

Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

WITB on WRX

Just got my 5-9 irons with MMT 105s shafts that I ordered 1/9. They look great. Of course, this is the one day of the week that it is raining here. I will hit the 9 and the 5 and 6 a couple times and see if I am going to keep them. On looks alone I would keep them, but during the 10 week wait, I kind of starting grooving my current set with the MMT 105 tx shafts. 

I got ZX5 5 iron 2* weak, and the rest ZX7 1* weak. The 5 iron looks really good bent weak, if I am remembering correctly how the non-bent one looked at the shop. Flows seamlessly with the ZX7's and you cannot see any of the back sticking out. 

• Like 2

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

Ordered 2/22... 5-PW ZX7 w/ KBS C-taper lite and pure pro grips, 4Utility and 3hybrid via club champion fitting. Hybrid was surprisingly good. Received email notice 3/15 clubs are in staging.

• Like 1

[size=2][i]Ping G410 LST 10.5* w/ KBS TD 60S[/i]
[i]Taylor Made Sim Rocket w/ KBS TD 70S[/i]
[i][/i]
[i]PXG 0211 4-GW w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S[/i]
[i]Ping Glide 3.0  54*WS & 58*ES w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S[/i]
[i]Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey 35” [/i]
[i]Titleist AVX[/i][/size]

17 hours ago, halfsumo said:

Just got my 5-9 irons with MMT 105s shafts that I ordered 1/9. They look great. Of course, this is the one day of the week that it is raining here. I will hit the 9 and the 5 and 6 a couple times and see if I am going to keep them. On looks alone I would keep them, but during the 10 week wait, I kind of starting grooving my current set with the MMT 105 tx shafts. 

I got ZX5 5 iron 2* weak, and the rest ZX7 1* weak. The 5 iron looks really good bent weak, if I am remembering correctly how the non-bent one looked at the shop. Flows seamlessly with the ZX7's and you cannot see any of the back sticking out. 

You are the first person I've heard of to receive irons with the MMT shafts from Srixon. 

That is good news for the rest of us that have orders in with the MMT 105S shafts.  Maybe a glimmer of hope that Srixon received a large shipment of MMT shafts and will be shipping iron sets out soon.  I start week 9 of waiting today.....

Edited by tdeutmeyer
spelling

I must have gotten very lucky or just chose a combination of components that they had in stock. I ordered 3/10 and received a shipping notification this morning saying that they will arrive on Tuesday 3/24. Combo set:

ZX5 - 5&6

ZX7 - 7-G

PX LZ 5.5

Lamkin ST2 hybrid grips .....GP grips are causing some of the back orders 

Edited by tomg1969
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tdeutmeyer said:

You are the first person I've heard of to receive irons with the MMT shafts from Srixon. 

That is good news for the rest of us that have orders in with the MMT 105S shafts.  Maybe a glimmer of hope that Srixon received a large shipment of MMT shafts and will be shipping iron sets out soon.  I start week 9 of waiting today.....

Well, I had been receiving one or two irons every 2-3 weeks starting about a month ago. I just didn't get them because I told the dealer to just hold them until the set was complete. We have been having a lot of crime in my city, especially people stealing packages, so I didn't want to stress out about being home for multiple shipments. (funny thing is, the fedex guy was super lazy yesterday and just left them outside my building in the rain when I know all the fedex guys have the building code and can open the front door and leave them in the lobby. Thank god for online delivery confirmation emails, otherwise, they would have been sitting out there ripe for the porch pirates for hours). 

Back to MMT, I ordered custom specs lofts, so someone explained to me that the reason Srixon builds and ships single irons is that each club is entered individually into their system so they do not see it as part of a set. I don't know if that is why I got some of my clubs built and shipped or what.  Perhaps, if the order is just stock lie and loft, the order shows up as a "set of irons", and maybe they don't even begin that build until they have all the components, whereas custom loft/lie will be seen as not one order but multiple orders? I don't know.

Edited by halfsumo

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

Got my combo set today. LH 4-7 ZX5, 8-P ZX7 with recoil 95 F4. Ordered on 2/10 through a local fitter so it was just about 5 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad compared to others on here. 

Seems like in my case the recoils were the hold up. Hopefully others who have been waiting for similar components are up next!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CRWALLY said:

I ordered custom set from GG 3/9 and they are in transit as of last night (3/18) from Srixon. ZX5 4-8, ZX7 9-AW with PX 6.0 LZ, MCC+4, and custom lofts. The weight listed by FedEx seems like the full set. I was very surprised how fast they shipped.

8 to 10 lbs is usually a 8 piece iron set.

9 hours ago, halfsumo said:

Well, I had been receiving one or two irons every 2-3 weeks starting about a month ago. I just didn't get them because I told the dealer to just hold them until the set was complete. We have been having a lot of crime in my city, especially people stealing packages, so I didn't want to stress out about being home for multiple shipments. (funny thing is, the fedex guy was super lazy yesterday and just left them outside my building in the rain when I know all the fedex guys have the building code and can open the front door and leave them in the lobby. Thank god for online delivery confirmation emails, otherwise, they would have been sitting out there ripe for the porch pirates for hours). 

Back to MMT, I ordered custom specs lofts, so someone explained to me that the reason Srixon builds and ships single irons is that each club is entered individually into their system so they do not see it as part of a set. I don't know if that is why I got some of my clubs built and shipped or what.  Perhaps, if the order is just stock lie and loft, the order shows up as a "set of irons", and maybe they don't even begin that build until they have all the components, whereas custom loft/lie will be seen as not one order but multiple orders? I don't know.

In your case since you had a combo set ordered they are building what they could to get you clubs as quick as possible.  They knew of the back order issue on the MMT shafts.  My ZX5 set is due in on Monday with MMT 105s.  My order was delayed because of the shafts being back ordered. 1/9/21 was my order date direct from Srixon.  Have 3h and 4h on order w/ recoil 95 hybrid shafts which are b/o as well.  Could be another 2 weeks on those.

10 hours ago, tdeutmeyer said:

That is a pretty long wait...maybe you could start sending statements for interest sometime soon 🙂

• Haha 2

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD