APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

• GolfWRX_Official changed the title to APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

1. Handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Lakeland FL
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 105

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, mainly for price reasons always stuck with steel

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I still play a fujikura Motore speeder 6.2 in my driver and love it.  Can't seem to get rid of it.  Would be nice to try out the new offerings.  

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Edited by bvmagic

1. Handicap? 3

2. What is your current location?  Atlanta, GA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Elevate Tour X and AMT White X100, have an old set of Recoils in a set in the closet.

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? Yes, recoils just never fit me quite right.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  With wrist surgery in the past, foam inserts and the like only do so much in steel, plus the ability to really tweak graphite vs. what you can do with steel from a fitting perspective really interests me.  Plus the Ventus "purple" in my Mini Driver has been one of my favorite shafts ever.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes, no problem.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely

Edited by driveandputtmachine
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4-iron Ping Blueprint S - Ventus Blue 90 Hybrid X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Recoil 110 F5
  • GW - Ping Glide 4.0s 50* - Recoil 110 F5 | Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - LAB DF3 - Accra White | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

1. Handicap? 12

2. What is your current location? Savannah, GA
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG X100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes. I have some elbow issues that flare up from time to time, so i have thought about them. Just haven't had an opportunity to try any out yet.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? There's a reason you see a Ventus in what seems like every pro's bag at this point. If it works, it works. All hail Velocore

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely

Edited by dfeldss

1. Handicap? - 6.5

2. What is your current location? - Lima, Ohio
3. What are your current iron shafts? - Project X LZ 6.0 Stiff shafts! 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? - Yes, I have really been wanting to try some! I have hit some different variations and would love to have a set to play for a long time! 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? - I am a big Fujikura fan. I think they make the best shafts in the business and I would love to be able to get the Axiom iron shafts to go with my Ventus shafts in the woods that I currently have! 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? - Yes I would be! 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? - Yes, absolutely! 

1. Handicap? 9

2. What is your current location? Summerville, SC
3. What are your current iron shafts? Dynamic gold tour issue x100 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have but have not been properly fitted and would want to see the performance benefits of switching prior to switching. I am always willing to put something in the bag that can help me lower my handicap. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I would love to get fit by the best and refine what I have to be optimized. I am in a suitable fit but I am not optimized and know I am leaving performance on the table. I swing 122-125 and I am launching too high with my current set up. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?Yes

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TS2 16.5 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 ADDI 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

1. Handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Danville, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? PX 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, tried the MMT didn't like the feel too much.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Because I'd drool to get on enso and get a proepr fitting.  Like most here I just buy and try stuff I think I'd like.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course!

Thx!  This is awesome!

Taylormade Qi10 9* Mitsubishi ZF 60TX

Taylormade Mini Driver 13.5 Mitsubishi ZF 70TX

Taylormade Qi10 5 wood 18* Project X HZRDUS Black 80 6.5
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Taylormade MG4 50.09 SB, 56.14 HB, 60.09 SBC DG S400 Black Onyx
Taylormade Spider Tour Z 
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

1. Handicap? +2

2. What is your current location? NYC
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C-Taper S+ 125

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Sounds like it would be a once in a lifetime experience. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. 

[b]Titleist /b] TSR2 11* Ventus TR Red 6X
[b]Titleist[/b] TSR2 16.5* GD AD DI-7X
[b]Ping[/b] g410 19* GD AD DI-85x 
[b]Titleist[/b] t100 4-7 620 MB 8-9 C-Taper S+
[b]Titleist [/b]SM6, 7 & 9  46 F 50* F, 54* S, 58* M

Scotty X5
Taylormade Spider Tour Red
Nike Method 001

1. Handicap? 3.4

2. What is your current location? Northbridge, MA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, can have wrist and elbow pain with steel

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? They are the standard when it comes to wood shafts so always intrigued with everything they make.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes absolutely!

1. Handicap? 11

2. What is your current location? Birmingham, AL
3. What are your current iron shafts? SteelFiber i95

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, and love them. They have made huge improvements to my irons game. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Ventus sets the bar in the driver/fw space. With Fujikura now wrapping Velocore tech into iron shafts, there’s every reason to think these will positively change the irons space. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!  Former editor with photog experience. 

Titleist TSi3 with Speeder NX Blue

Titleist TSi1 7 wood with Tensei Blue

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron

New Level 902PD irons with SF i95R

Titleist SM7 50° and 60°, Cleveland RDX 56°

Odyssey OG1

Maxfli Tour ball

1. Handicap? 5.9

2. What is your current location? San Diego Ca
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon modus 120X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes I consider any golf club component that can improve my game in any way. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Being never fitted for iron shafts and having a chance to be fit for them from one of the leaders in golf graphite shaft companies speaks for itself. Would also just satisfy my tech intrigue into how they test manufacture and R&D using gears

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes Carlsbad is local to me and easily can open schedule up to visit site

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely wouldn’t expect anything less. 

1. Handicap? 18

2. What is your current location? Hayward, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG S300U

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, but haven't had a chance to get fit for them yet 😞

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Have not been properly fit for shafts and would love the opportunity to try out Fujikura's full line of shafts to figure out what works best for me.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? yup!

Edited by yoose

1. Handicap? 0

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C-Taper 130x

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Not until recently with the release of axiom, the heavier weight option and something stiffer is promising but price has been tough to reconcile

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I love the Ventus shafts and I have them all throughout my woods and even some of the HB ones in a driving iron

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely

1. Handicap? 4.7

2. What is your current location?  West Covina, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  MMT 125TX

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Of course and playing them right now.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I've been a Fujikura supporter way back in the day when the company was up and coming.  I've had and enjoyed many Fujikura shafts throughout the years from the original Speeder 757 all the way up to the Ventus line and believe in their their products.  I've tested the Axiom 125x recently and would absolutely love to make the switch. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely. 

Edited by phizzy30

Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 💎💎💎9* - Tour AD VF-7TX

TM Qi10 Tour 15* - Diamana GT 80TX

TM Tour Issue Rescue 11 TP Deep Face Proto 16* - Ventus Black HB 9TX

New Level NLU-01 21* - KBS Hybrid Proto 105X

New Level 623-M 5-PW - MMT 125TX

Miura Tour 54* HB - KBS 610 125 S+, New Level SPN forged M-grind 58* - KBS Tour 130X

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

1. Handicap? 14

2. What is your current location? Boston, MA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, my previous irons had Mitsubishi MMT 105s which I greatly enjoyed the feel of.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I absolutely love the Ventus line and have them in every single one of my woods. I wanted to try the Ventus iron shafts when they were in the Sim Max irons but the weight and flex options were too light.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Edited by DinViesel

1. Handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? Raleigh, NC
3. What are your current iron shafts?  KBS $ taper 120

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes, tested a few graphite shafts during last fitting but ended up in steel

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I love talking golf tech and how shaft characteristics impact the swing and ball flight.  I'm always interested in trying new things to see what works best for me.  

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes.  June 1 is my wife's birthday but she knew what she was getting into when she married me.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

1. Handicap? 16

2. What is your current location? Fairfield, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG S300

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, i had a prior set of irons with Accra Prototype shafts

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I currently game a Ventus Red Velocore shaft in my driver and was recently fit for the new TR Red version for my driver and fairways. I'm a big fan of the shaft and the velocore tech

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course!

1. Handicap? 0

2. What is your current location? Kent Ohio

3. What are your current iron shafts? DG Tour issue x7

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Never really really thought about switching due to afraid of spin and launch.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?Have been a big fan of the Ventus and Atmos prior. Have played them in woods since Atmos tour spec. Would love to learn about the new shafts 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes would love to have the opportunity to review for the community.

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

1. Handicap? 10.0

2. What is your current location? Tampa, Florida
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, never felt like I needed a lighter weight shaft

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have always been the kind of person who like to tinker and enjoys seeing how things are made. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Driver:  Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6S

3 Wood: Titleist TSi2 15* Speeder 757 Evo II S

Utility: Titleist T-200 3 Iron Ventus Blue HB 8 S

Irons: Titleist 620CB w/ DGTI X100 4-6

Irons: Titleist 620MB w/ DGTI X100 7-PW

Wedges: Vokey SM9 50/8F, 56/10S, 60/4T

Putter: Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2+ 34"

Ball: Pro V1x Left Dash

1. 1.4

2. Wake Forest
3. TT Dynamic Gold S300

4. I've considered it for sure!  It's just really expensive

5. I study shaft bend profiles and specs more than any human really should.  I've known about Fujikura and their ENSO system forever and would totally nerd out at their facility.  I'm very interested in learning more about the actual design/manufacturing processes with the various materials they use, etc.

6. Yes!

7. Yes!

1. Handicap? 1

2. What is your current location? Richmond, IN
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG X100s 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have, just tough to test them anywhere

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Ventus seems to be everywhere on tour and it must be for a reason. I’d be excited to see what fits me. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? You bet!

TM Qi10 (9*) | Speeder 661 Evolution  IV X

TM M6 3w (15*) | HZRDUS Yellow 76 6.0

TM Stealth2+ 5w (18*) | HZRDUS Yellow 83 6.5

PXG Gen4 0311 X (3) | HZRDUS Black 105 6.5 

PXG Gen4 0311 T (4) | DG X100

TM P730 (5-9) | DG X100 

TM MG3 (46.09, 54.13, 60.TW) | DG S300 

TM Spider X Chalk

Ball: Taylormade TP5x 

1. Handicap?  3.7

2. What is your current location?  Richmond, VA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Dynamic Gold 105 S300 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes, I have considered graphite iron shafts but have not been able to find/test anything of the weight and flex that would fit me.  I have read about the AXIOM irons and would really like to be able to try them out.  I believe they would be the best fit I have heard of in graphite.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  I've played various Fujikura shafts over the years in drivers, fairway woods and hybrids.  I have always found them to be of the highest quality out there.  The Ventus line has had incredible success on tour which shows it is the top of the line now.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes, I will absolutely provide updates with pictures.  I will share an in depth review so others can learn from my experience and am willing to be featured in content and media as requested.

1. Handicap? 20.2

2. What is your current location? WAUKEE, IA
3. What are your current iron shafts? TT ELEVATE 95S PURED

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? YES, WAS GOING TO LOOK INTO GRAPHITE ON  MY NEXT SET.  

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? BECAUSE I LOVE FUJIKURA PRODUCTS AND ALSO LOVE TRYING OUT NEW GEAR!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? SHOULD BE ABLE TOO, YES!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? ABSOLUTELY 

Cally Rogue ST Max 11* (12* head) Matrix Red Tie 

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW Modus 105S

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS/ERC SOFT

1. Handicap? 7

2. What is your current location? Calgary, AB
3. What are your current iron shafts? UST Mamiya Recoil 110 F4

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, see above

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Yes

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

1. Handicap? +1.7

2. What is your current location? San Antonio, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 X100 Tour Issue

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  Yes - I have tested graphite in fittings, and I see the benefits of Velocore in my driver shaft (Ventus Blue)

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  YES!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? YES!!!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely

Ping G425 LST 9* / Mitsubishi Diamana WB 63X 

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Taylormade Qi10 18* / Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8X

Srixon ZX5 MKII 3-5 / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-8 / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Srixon Z Forged MKII 9-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

1. Handicap?  8

2. What is your current location? Bel Air Maryland
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?   Yes...  I'm 58 so I am open to Graphite 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? They are an industry leader and I would love the chance to try and transition to their shafts. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes 

Edited by Tzoid

Titleist TSi3  ,Ventus Blue 6S  Velocore

Ping G430 21 Fairway , Tensei AV Raw Blue 65

Ping G430 5 Hybrid

OnOff 2015 Kuro Irons ,Nippon Modus Tour 120

Scratch 50 ,54,58 Wedges  ,Nippon WV 115 Wedge Shafts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport  2+ 

Titleist Pro V1x

1. Handicap? 2.5

2. What is your current location? Phoenix AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Pro Modus 120s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Once…decided not to go light at that time

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I’m getting older and need the benefits of a lighter, easier on the joints iron shaft.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely 

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

1. Handicap? +1.6

2. What is your current location?  Morrison Colorado
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.5's 

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  I have been doing some research on them these last few months as I have a tendon in my elbow that's flaring up after extensive range sessions - I'd love to get into a properly fit graphite shaft

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  It would be an awesome experience to see - I've played the speeder and some velocore offerings prior. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Absolutely 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes absolutely 

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

1. Handicap? 1.8

2. What is your current location? Toronto,ON
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMT 105 stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, currently

play them

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?

Currently play ventus in woods and found it to be a great piece, do notice something in the velocore  technology. Not many tour-esque graphite options out there yet so curious to see what fujikura is interested in/working on.