2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

2024 TaylorMade

brucedeuce

On 2/29/2024 at 8:21 AM, dmeeksDC said:

Great results. Only surprising detail is that he put you in a 10.5 loft with that speed. Do you have a negative angle of attack or is it that you like to get the 10.5 and lower the loft to open the face? Or do you always play 10.5 heads? 

Not at all. I have a +2 to +3 AOA and always use 10.5 heads at 9.5. It’s a great combo of spin control and launch with a bit more of an open look. I would say more often than not guys are playing that completely wrong loft because they chase SIM numbers vs reality of playability.

• Like 4

... Pretty interesting podcast concerning 2024 drivers. You can skip to the 1:04:30 seconds mark and that's where the discussion of the Qi10 starts and "saving the best for last" is a pretty good preview. 

https://golf.com/gear/fully-equipped-podcast-the-best-drivers-of-2024-and-why/?utm_campaign=forecast&utm_source=golf.com&utm_medium=email&utm_content={date(

• Like 1

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:    TM Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:    Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black 70r
                  TM Dhy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r

Irons:         Titleist T200 '23 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:    Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:           2024 TP5x/2023 Maxfli Tour

Just had a fitting at a Qi10 event in uk (included a tour of the tour truck), walked away with standard Qi10 9* with Accra TZ five 50 M5, turned down 2 clicks. Thing was great, felt so smooth. Was averaging about 7 yards longer carry but the big improvement was dispersion, pretty much eliminated the right side miss (which I hate to see) compared to my rogue st (had two way miss with that). Looking forward to getting it out on course when courses aren’t under water over here..

• Like 3

Taylormade Qi10 9* Accra TZ Five 50 M5

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* Accra TZ Six 70 M5

Ping G430 19* Hybrid Ventus HB Blue 9X Tipped 0.5"/Srixon ZU85 2 iron Ventus HB Blue 10X

Cobra King CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 120

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50/12F, 54/12D & 58/12D KBS 610 wedge 120

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 w Stability Tour/Bettinardi 2022 BB1 Spring Classic Limited Edition w Stability Tour M Edition

Current Handicap Index: -0.6

1 hour ago, d34567 said:

Just had a fitting at a Qi10 event in uk (included a tour of the tour truck), walked away with standard Qi10 9* with Accra TZ five 50 M5, turned down 2 clicks. Thing was great, felt so smooth. Was averaging about 7 yards longer carry but the big improvement was dispersion, pretty much eliminated the right side miss (which I hate to see) compared to my rogue st (had two way miss with that). Looking forward to getting it out on course when courses aren’t under water over here..

Scottsdale Golf??

Glad you’re happy!!….I had a fitting there on Thursday (with their fitters not TM’s) and in the end didn’t buy, it felt like they were heavily pushing £300 upcharge shafts from the start (especially the Accra’s) and wouldn’t even try me with the stock shafts (not good)

I would have been 10.5 LS with Accra TZSIX ST but I wasn’t 100% convinced, 2 other guys in there around the same time also were fitted into Accra, I’m not saying the shaft is not good…it certainly performed well but when the TM guy asked what we were in, he had a bit of a chuckle to himself (he’s a good guy and has personally fit me before) and I left feeling that they wanted me in the Accra from the start and didn’t give me much ability to try others….no way was I paying £529 for just the head and then £320 for the shaft

Fast forward to today at a Callaway fit and the experience was so much better…fitted by the Callaway fitter, ZERO pressure to go with upcharge (he even talked me out of Ventus TR at +£250) and fit me into the Denali which performed almost identical to the Ventus

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nickosbad said:

I would have been 10.5 LS with Accra TZSIX ST but I wasn’t 100% convinced, 2 other guys in there around the same time also were fitted into Accra, I’m not saying the shaft is not good…it certainly performed well but when the TM guy asked what we were in, he had a bit of a chuckle to himself (he’s a good guy and has personally fit me before) and I left feeling that they wanted me in the Accra from the start and didn’t give me much ability to try others….no way was I paying £529 for just the head and then £320 for the shaft

Fast forward to today at a Callaway fit and the experience was so much better…fitted by the Callaway fitter, ZERO pressure to go with upcharge (he even talked me out of Ventus TR at +£250) and fit me into the Denali which performed almost identical to the Ventus

... When I have done very detailed fittings I always found a no uncharge or even a stock shaft that performed very close to the premium shaft that worked best. One that comes to mind was a Callaway fitting where the top 3 shafts were the Tensei Blue AV Link, AD-IZ and the big surprise for me was the Callaway RCH 55. I was lucky to get the Master Fitter for Callaway and he said everyone is shocked the RCH is good for their swings. But in the end it comes down to what you want and what you are willing to spend. The AD-IZ gave me a 1yd advantage in distance and dispersion was so close as to be insignificant for all 3 shafts. For me, I already owned a Blue AV Link and after the AD-IZ kept popping up in my fittings I wanted to try one. Instead of the $350 uncharge, I looked for several months til I found one for $179. 

... I believe I can honestly say any of those 3 would have given me the same results. The Callaway Master Fitter didn't have a recommendation for any of those 3 as he said the same thing, they all fit me so well it just comes down to a personal preference and what I want to spend. 

1 hour ago, nickosbad said:

Scottsdale Golf??

Glad you’re happy!!….I had a fitting there on Thursday (with their fitters not TM’s) and in the end didn’t buy, it felt like they were heavily pushing £300 upcharge shafts from the start (especially the Accra’s) and wouldn’t even try me with the stock shafts (not good)

Yeah it was, really enjoyed it, they definitely were going straight for the upcharge shafts, but I did walk in with a Ventus TR in my rogue, so he kind of centred around that. The TZ five was actually a bit of last attempt. He’d put me in a Ventus black 7s that was working quite nicely and said he just wants to try something else, pulls out the 50 and saw an immediate uplift in my speed and avoided the right side a bit better, more carry etc. I was hitting it with a bit of a cut today, but i do move it either way depending on my swing in the day. The Qi10 is so good on slight heel strikes.

Ping G430 19* Hybrid Ventus HB Blue 9X Tipped 0.5"/Srixon ZU85 2 iron Ventus HB Blue 10X

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 w Stability Tour/Bettinardi 2022 BB1 Spring Classic Limited Edition w Stability Tour M Edition

Hit the Qi10 Tour 3 wood today. Love the shape and feel. I don't think it's any better performing than my Mizuno ST-G, but I do love the aesthetics on the Taylormades this year. 

• Like 1

Ai Smoke ♦️♦️♦️ 9* Ventus TR Blue 6x

BRNR Mini 13.5 Kaili White 60x

TSR3 18* Ventus TR Red 7x
TSR3 24* IZ 95x
Ping Blueprint S 5-PW $-Taper 120

PING S159 50, 55, 60h 
Phantom X 7

3 hours ago, Aggielefty said:

What tool is used to remove the weight on the Qi10 max? 

The weight, which fits all Qi10 models, takes a #20 Torx bit to remove.

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

2 hours ago, 1mcozik said:

Hesitant on Qi10 until more reviews and a full season is played with these. Given how the Stealth couldn’t beat out the Sim2 in my bag and having watched a friend’s Stealth2 face fall off mid round….

I hear you but for me the difference in feel alone is enough for making the switch.  Very happy with the Qi10 this far.

First round with the QI10 - was very rusty, couldn't really tell ya how it performs when you hit in the center of the face.  What I can say is this thing is forgiving as all hell, toe, heel, low, high I was still out there with my playing partners and managed to hit half the fairways, with the misses still being very playable.  Hopefully next time out I can find the center of the face and report back on how that works.  This one seems to have some forgiveness voodoo going on.

• Like 1

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade Stealth 19* Hybrid

Taylormade Stealth 22* Hybrid

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

I finally ordered Qi10 LS 10.5. I had OG Stealth Plus and recently changed to stealth 2 plus. They both are 9 degrees (2 clicks lower) and I'm trying to get the ball more in the air with low spin. Hopefully 10.5 LS is a good choice.

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

I received my Qi10 LS (8 degree) this week, finally got to try it against my gamer, Stealth 2+ (also 8). I did get a different shaft, I went from Ventus Black 7x to GD AD XC in 6x. 

First impressions from hitting on a simulator (commercial place) was that the Qi is not longer than the S2+ on center strikes, its basically a wash on perfect shots. It is, to me, MUCH more forgiving all over the face, especially on any type of toe miss. I felt like I could swing away and it was going to go just fine wherever I struck it. Spin is maybe 200rpm lower on center/toe strikes, MUCH lower spin on low and heel strikes with the Qi. I swapped shafts back and forth also to be sure it wasn't just the shaft change (I did pick up a few yards with either club with the GD shaft, I have lost a little speed so the Ventus was just too stout for me now). I hit the core and Max at a shop and they were also just much more forgiving, though I didn't do heads-up against my gamer. 

Bottom line, if you're very consistent and a great driver of the ball, probably not a noticeable gain. I do tend to swing away, so I think there's going to be some net benefit for me this year. I'll game the Qi10 LS. 

Oh, the TM stuff seems to be a little draw biased, across the board. Nothing crazy, but I felt like the Stealth 2+ was slightly square or fade biased, and controlling for shafts, the Qi's seem to be easier to turn over. 

1 hour ago, knappabn said:

I received my Qi10 LS (8 degree) this week, finally got to try it against my gamer, Stealth 2+ (also 8). I did get a different shaft, I went from Ventus Black 7x to GD AD XC in 6x. 

First impressions from hitting on a simulator (commercial place) was that the Qi is not longer than the S2+ on center strikes, its basically a wash on perfect shots. It is, to me, MUCH more forgiving all over the face, especially on any type of toe miss. I felt like I could swing away and it was going to go just fine wherever I struck it. Spin is maybe 200rpm lower on center/toe strikes, MUCH lower spin on low and heel strikes with the Qi. I swapped shafts back and forth also to be sure it wasn't just the shaft change (I did pick up a few yards with either club with the GD shaft, I have lost a little speed so the Ventus was just too stout for me now). I hit the core and Max at a shop and they were also just much more forgiving, though I didn't do heads-up against my gamer. 

Bottom line, if you're very consistent and a great driver of the ball, probably not a noticeable gain. I do tend to swing away, so I think there's going to be some net benefit for me this year. I'll game the Qi10 LS. 

Oh, the TM stuff seems to be a little draw biased, across the board. Nothing crazy, but I felt like the Stealth 2+ was slightly square or fade biased, and controlling for shafts, the Qi's seem to be easier to turn over. 

I had my first range session with the Qi10 tonight, I'm definitely able to swing it quicker (better fit clearly) but the most noticeable thing for me vs my Rogue ST Max LS is those strikes a bit more towards the heel, the drop off in speed is tiny in comparison to the rogue and as you said spin doesn't jump too much

• Like 1

image.png.d887ff3dbb0f7188de751eb8841e81a7.png

image.png.f40f88ef14be5484e918be09b0fae03b.png

DRIVER:  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, Recoil Dart 105X

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X // PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Really fighting the urge to hit the Qi10 and the LS.  Gaming the original stealth+ and have had no issues with it other than my standard miss on the toe.  Anyone make this switch and having no regrets?  How much more forgiving are these compared to the original stealth line?  Currently sitting around 116 SS.  

1 hour ago, BradL13 said:

Really fighting the urge to hit the Qi10 and the LS.  Gaming the original stealth+ and have had no issues with it other than my standard miss on the toe.  Anyone make this switch and having no regrets?  How much more forgiving are these compared to the original stealth line?  Currently sitting around 116 SS.  

... Fwiw while not the OG Stealth I went from the Stealth2 HD to the standard Qi10. I find the Qi10 to be a little more forgiving than TM's most forgiving S2 HD. I have never hit a better driver so yea, No Ragrets. 

no-ragrets.jpg.d59662277c35035c3a9d71c8bc0bcdb4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2024 at 12:02 PM, Brooks_Cupcake said:

Not at all. I have a +2 to +3 AOA and always use 10.5 heads at 9.5. It’s a great combo of spin control and launch with a bit more of an open look. I would say more often than not guys are playing that completely wrong loft because they chase SIM numbers vs reality of playability.

I'm playing my QI10LS at the same and I do NOT have your speed.  It is a damn good driver, I'm getting a really good launch & right around 2500 rpm which is perfect for me.  I could not control the 9 head but the 10.5 at 9.5 is super easy to control & it fits the eye (I like a open look).

• Like 2

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron TeI3 Long Neck Newport 2 34" (34")
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

Has anyone gotten their Qi10 Designer Series driver yet?  I saw a pic of the Crimson Red online and was shocked to see how red it actually was compared to the rendering on their site.  Also, did not realize the finish would be matte. 

I have a blackout on the way, and was just curious how matte it actually was.  Not worried about the color since black is black haha.  I have seen in hand pics but only with plastic on the head.  Also curious to see how the other colors turned out.  I can see the honeycomb pattern that you see on the rendering isn't there on the actual product. Looks like they're a solid color with the painted scoring lines being the only color splash (which is fine by me).  

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

54 minutes ago, radiman said:

Has anyone gotten their Qi10 Designer Series driver yet?  I saw a pic of the Crimson Red online and was shocked to see how red it actually was compared to the rendering on their site.  Also, did not realize the finish would be matte. 

I have a blackout on the way, and was just curious how matte it actually was.  Not worried about the color since black is black haha.  I have seen in hand pics but only with plastic on the head.  Also curious to see how the other colors turned out.  I can see the honeycomb pattern that you see on the rendering isn't there on the actual product. Looks like they're a solid color with the painted scoring lines being the only color splash (which is fine by me).  

Here is a video of the blackout version.

I have the max yellow version on order but if it looks as hideous as the red one its going right back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, radiman said:

Just ordered the red - Couldn't resist... 

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
:taylormade-small: BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

26 minutes ago, tarrantian said:

Just ordered the red - Couldn't resist... 

Even after the pics surfaced?  You are either very bold or a mad man haha.  

Personally, was hoping for a more subtle look like the BRNR.  But, with the matte finish, probably hard to obtain.  

• Like 1

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

8 minutes ago, MP-93 said:

Anyone have any feedback on the core head vs LS head with track weight slammed into the heel? Roughly same amount of draw bias or is the LS still not close?

Left field setup, I know, but currently playing Sim2 8* with lead tape on heel, and it works 🤷‍♂️

Yes, my fitting was between the two heads, LS had weight in heel. I didn’t feel there was much difference to be honest, what swayed it for me was the look at address position, the LS just looked that bit more open and fade bias to me (he lofted it down to so opened the face even more) than the standard Qi10. As soon as he put me back in the standard my confidence went back up to really trying to hit it. They did feel a little different because of the forward weight in the LS 

10 hours ago, radiman said:

got mine in yesterday. Black, with custom length and heavier rear weight. 

• Like 1

As someone who had a Wilson Deep Red Tour driver back in the day Im actually liking the ruby version. Lol

The pics on the website do not represent the actual driver at all though. 

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Sim Max 12° Speeder NX 6s
Sim2 Max 15°
Ping G410 21° 
Ping G425 22°/25°
Ping G430 6-PW AWT Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

13 hours ago, Whatnogarnish said:

got mine in yesterday. Black, with custom length and heavier rear weight. 

Pics! Let’s see that bad boy!

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

22 hours ago, radiman said:

Even after the pics surfaced?  You are either very bold or a mad man haha.  

Personally, was hoping for a more subtle look like the BRNR.  But, with the matte finish, probably hard to obtain.  

I have a red fixation LOL... 

Fully agree, it's not as pictured, but I love it based on the 'real' photos I've seen:

• Like 1
:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
:taylormade-small: BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Mine Qi10LS 10.5 arrived yesterday. I ordered it on Monday so I was surprised it got delivered this quick.

I have both 9° S+ and S2+ with Diamana 60g TX shaft.

With Qi10LS and Tour Ad VF 6s,

I was getting a few more ball speed and the swing felt a lot smoother. (I try to compare it again with same shaft)

I currently have right wrist injury so my SS is around 103-105mph, but I was able to hit >285 with Qi10LS vs 270-280 with Stealth+ and Stealth2+. It definitely flies higher in the air with similar backspin compared to S+/S2+.

I like my blackout S+/S2+ drivers but this one is definitely staying in the bag. I didn't notice the blue face from the address.

20240308_151210.jpg

20240308_152459.jpg

Edited by bongta029

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23