2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Can a 4-handicap man beat an LPGA pro?

I've played with more than a dozen LPGA players and as many more Symetra tour players. The highest ranked was 11th in the world at the time but most were lower level players but on the tour none the less. I am quite confident that a 4 handicap male player could beat many of the lower ranked players I've played with so long as the course being played was 6900 yards or more. It would be a good match up every time out. A scratch would destroy some of those lower ranked players from that yardage.

If the thread were specific towards LPGA Tour winners my opinion would be different. There is a wide gap out there from the top players to the players who make the tour and wash out after a couple of seasons without a win. Also a big distance disadvantage for many of these players who's drivers can't reach my 3-iron quite frankly.

Would the male win every time no but it would be a match every time.

So much for the idea in this thread that everyone realizes a 4 would have no chance. :(

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Depends on if the 4 if a vanity cap who cheats.

You mean if he cheats enough he could win?

Hahaha..."vanity cap who cheats." That guy doesn't scare me...just have to keep an eye on 'em. I'd be more worried about the 4 HC who's really scratch. Cheating just the same, but much stealthier and harder to detect first time around...lol!

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Hahaha..."vanity cap who cheats." That guy doesn't scare me...just have to keep an eye on 'em. I'd be more worried about the 4 HC who's really scratch. Cheating just the same, but much stealthier and harder to detect first time around...lol!

That is what he would have to be though to beat the pro. A scratch masquerading as a 4 and a cheat on the course as well.

I played today with an lpga pro, the men's club champion and our women's club champion. Pro will be nameless but she is under 25 and Asian and not in the top 50--I dont know her ranking?

All of us played from the silver tees which is further back than I usually play, one tee further forward than the mens club champ plays and right where our womens club champ usually plays--for course rating of 133 and slope rating of 72.4 forgot what scratch scote was

No it wasnt a match and no it wasnt a competition just very friendly game no money even bet.. what I onserved vis a vis the mens champ and the pro was pretty close scoring although I think the pro might have edged him out with a crazy long hole out putt at the end. looked up his hcp afterwards and it was + 2.3 As for details I was really nervous and played embarrassingly bad and our course makes it hard to really judge driver distance because it is more of a strategizing course where driver frequently was not a good choice for the pro or the mens champ--it always was driver for me (225 with roll out which on our course is minimal. still on the few holes for their driver he outdrove her by 25 yards or more. anyway it was fun! and as for a 4 hcp man besting her? maybe 1 out of 15 times at best

My 1 out of 15 times at best is probably way off. The man 4 would have to shoot at least 2-3 shots better than his hcp scoring and she would have to shoot a couple strokes higher than her usual--in the exact same round they're playing together.

The usga hcp site describes the number of times one is likely to "shoot your handicap" meaning your raw not equitable score minus your handicap = par---as about 1 every 6-7 times if you have an accurate (truthful) handicap.

A 4 hcp at our course from the silver tees is usually a 5 handicap. From what I observed today I doubt the lpga pro would shoot more than 4 over par on a bad round. So say 1 out of 15 rounds is 4 over for her. That feels reasonable based on the accuracy and short game I witnessed. So the man 4 would have to shoot his handical exactly when she shot her 4 over. Someone out there can use my assumptions to produce a probability of him beating her. I think the likelihood of it would more realistically be her 1 out of 15 times shooting 4 over multiplied by the 1 out of 6 times he shoots his handicap with his raw score. I think that yields the probability of him beating her at 1 out of 90 times. Sounds too remote? But I think this could be accurate based upon my assumptions

The mythical 4 hdcp probably plays in the high 70's-low 80's range, I believe about once every four rounds.. I don't know enough about how the USGA arrives at the numbers, but that is my guess. The 72nd ranked LPGA player is Maude-Aimee Leblanc, who has a scoring avg of 72. These are tournament scores, not weighted in any way for a hdcp. Every tiny, stupid little rule followed, every putt made, no matter the length, and witnesses to every shot played. Match any 4 hdcp and Ms. Leblanc, at any length, and she owns him. The harder the course, the bigger her advantage.

It amazes me that the simplest question that could be asked is now on the 22nd page. Incredible...

FWIW, last Friday I played with a woman two years out of college who is splitting time between the Symetra Tour and the LPGA Tour. She played from 600 yds. farther back than I did, and on a course that she had never seen (I had, many times). She waxed me, and I played quite well.

We're playing again tomorrow on our home course, where she played college golf for 4 years, and where she has probably played 1000 or so rounds. I am not confident that our result will be different...

Is this really a debate? Go watch these women play, then go watch a 4 handicap play. Vegas odds on the 4 cap winning would be similar to winning the Powerball.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood HZRDUS Smoke Green 70X D6

Hybrid: Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 19.5 Tensei AV White 85 X D6

Irons: Sub70 659 MB 5-GW DG 105 X (Takomo 201's w/ occasional cameos)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

My 1 out of 15 times at best is probably way off. The man 4 would have to shoot at least 2-3 shots better than his hcp scoring and she would have to shoot a couple strokes higher than her usual--in the exact same round they're playing together.

The usga hcp site describes the number of times one is likely to "shoot your handicap" meaning your raw not equitable score minus your handicap = par---as about 1 every 6-7 times if you have an accurate (truthful) handicap.

A 4 hcp at our course from the silver tees is usually a 5 handicap. From what I observed today I doubt the lpga pro would shoot more than 4 over par on a bad round. So say 1 out of 15 rounds is 4 over for her. That feels reasonable based on the accuracy and short game I witnessed. So the man 4 would have to shoot his handical exactly when she shot her 4 over. Someone out there can use my assumptions to produce a probability of him beating her. I think the likelihood of it would more realistically be her 1 out of 15 times shooting 4 over multiplied by the 1 out of 6 times he shoots his handicap with his raw score. I think that yields the probability of him beating her at 1 out of 90 times. Sounds too remote? But I think this could be accurate based upon my assumptions

The only thing you're not accounting for is the extra 5-600 yards the lady would be adding to her normal yardage.

Is this really a debate? Go watch these women play, then go watch a 4 handicap play. Vegas odds on the 4 cap winning would be similar to winning the Powerball.

Firstly, although I realize you're exaggerating for effect, you may not seem to understand how Vegas makes an odds line.

Secondly, nobody's necessarily talking about the TOP ladies on Tour. Note the heading says "an LPGA Pro". She could be ranked 150th.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

My 1 out of 15 times at best is probably way off. The man 4 would have to shoot at least 2-3 shots better than his hcp scoring and she would have to shoot a couple strokes higher than her usual--in the exact same round they're playing together. The usga hcp site describes the number of times one is likely to "shoot your handicap" meaning your raw not equitable score minus your handicap = par---as about 1 every 6-7 times if you have an accurate (truthful) handicap.

A 4 hcp at our course from the silver tees is usually a 5 handicap. From what I observed today I doubt the lpga pro would shoot more than 4 over par on a bad round. So say 1 out of 15 rounds is 4 over for her. That feels reasonable based on the accuracy and short game I witnessed. So the man 4 would have to shoot his handicap exactly when she shot her 4 over. Someone out there can use my assumptions to produce a probability of him beating her. I think the likelihood of it would more realistically be her 1 out of 15 times shooting 4 over multiplied by the 1 out of 6 times he shoots his handicap with his raw score. I think that yields the probability of him beating her at 1 out of 90 times. Sounds too remote? But I think this could be accurate based upon my assumptions

The only thing you're not accounting for is the extra 5-600 yards the lady would be adding to her normal yardage.

Firstly, although I realize you're exaggerating for effect, you may not seem to understand how Vegas makes an odds line.

Secondly, nobody's necessarily talking about the TOP ladies on Tour. Note the heading says "an LPGA Pro". She could be ranked 150th.

Hmmm, not sure there are 150 players but I get your point. You're saying that somewhere down the list of women qualified to play on the lpga tour there exists an lpga player that would lose to a men's 4 handicap player. Not sure if you're using real statistics to back up your claim or just the idea that he will hit it further than she will and on a big course he'll prevail. Certainly you can make a course set up favoring the 4 handicap player's strengths but I guarantee you that any women who goes through the 3 qualifying stages for the LPGA tour and get a card will not be too handicapped by any setup. My gosh sir, have you ever seen an LPGA event? A 4.0 handicap male player would average close to 77 or so to achieve that handicap. How often do you think the LPGA qualified player would shoot 77 on a course that has the 4.0 stroke index male

player shooting his handicap? If he is supposed to shoot his handicap 1 out of 6 times and she would shoot 77 maybe once out of 15 times on a course set up that does not make the 4.0 stroke index any higher, that's 1/6 x 1/15 for probability. That's 1/90 of the time. Hey, I said just that a few posts ago. Just think of the handicap, not the gender.

Good gracious, there is a reason she is a pro and there is a reason the 4 is a 4. Go ahead, moved the tees back to 7200. The woman still wins. And yes, I am assuming this is a legit number 100 or so tour pro. Any yardage, any day she will win. Could the stars align once every 20 rounds or so? Maybe but I doubt it. So many posters seem to think that moving tees back would favor the guy. I would go the other way. Make the yardage 5800 or so would help the am. Fewer drivers and fewer long second shots. The average 4 will spray the long clubs a lot worse than any pro.

My 1 out of 15 times at best is probably way off. The man 4 would have to shoot at least 2-3 shots better than his hcp scoring and she would have to shoot a couple strokes higher than her usual--in the exact same round they're playing together. The usga hcp site describes the number of times one is likely to "shoot your handicap" meaning your raw not equitable score minus your handicap = par---as about 1 every 6-7 times if you have an accurate (truthful) handicap.

A 4 hcp at our course from the silver tees is usually a 5 handicap. From what I observed today I doubt the lpga pro would shoot more than 4 over par on a bad round. So say 1 out of 15 rounds is 4 over for her. That feels reasonable based on the accuracy and short game I witnessed. So the man 4 would have to shoot his handicap exactly when she shot her 4 over. Someone out there can use my assumptions to produce a probability of him beating her. I think the likelihood of it would more realistically be her 1 out of 15 times shooting 4 over multiplied by the 1 out of 6 times he shoots his handicap with his raw score. I think that yields the probability of him beating her at 1 out of 90 times. Sounds too remote? But I think this could be accurate based upon my assumptions

Hmmm, not sure there are 150 players but I get your point. You're saying that somewhere down the list of women qualified to play on the lpga tour there exists an lpga player that would lose to a men's 4 handicap player. Not sure if you're using real statistics to back up your claim or just the idea that he will hit it further than she will and on a big course he'll prevail. Certainly you can make a course set up favoring the 4 handicap player's strengths but I guarantee you that any women who goes through the 3 qualifying stages for the LPGA tour and get a card will not be too handicapped by any setup. My gosh sir, have you ever seen an LPGA event? A 4.0 handicap male player would average close to 77 or so to achieve that handicap. How often do you think the LPGA qualified player would shoot 77 on a course that has the 4.0 stroke index male

player shooting his handicap? If he is supposed to shoot his handicap 1 out of 6 times and she would shoot 77 maybe once out of 15 times on a course set up that does not make the 4.0 stroke index any higher, that's 1/6 x 1/15 for probability. That's 1/90 of the time. Hey, I said just that a few posts ago. Just think of the handicap, not the gender.

Well done presenting the quantitative data. It should be an open and shut debate.

I'll go a step further and say I'd take any LPGA Tour player over any 4 capper that hits it 300+ on a 7200 + course from the same tees. Why? Even if the 3 capper manages to keep his ball in play off the tee, I have more confidence in the woman putting a 4 hybrid closer to the man's 9 iron. Then there's the fact that even Michelle Wie is a better putter than pretty much every 4 capper that's ever existed.

I'm a +3 and I don't think I could beat an LPGA Tour player. Why? Because I've actually seen these women play.

I am currently a +.8, my average over par is 1.1. I played collegiate golf, played the mini tours some. I do not practice other than hitting balls to warm up. I have carded a couple of rounds in the 60's this year as I do every year.

I have played with numerous female Collegiate golfers over the years, some that went on to become professionals, even helped some with their putting. Let, me explain that yes I could possibly beat an LPGA player from the tips at a course if I decided to practice and depending upon the layout with us both playing from the same tees. HOWEVER, if we played best out of 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever odd number the LPGA player would without a doubt beat me. They are just more consistent. Let's remember here everyone can catch lightning in a bottle and have a great round, so like myself, with tournament experience I know I could beat them once if everything was going well for me.

Now any golfer without Tournament experience would get crushed, I could care less what their handicap is. A 4 handicap that has never played regional, or state or nationwide level tournaments would get embarrassed by any LPGA player.

The top 10 - 20 women, even with lightning in a bottle(for me) I don't think I would stand much of a chance even winning one round. Remember they have "great" rounds too.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

i would pay a fairly large sum of money to watch four male amateurs play in the first two rounds of an LPGA tournament (either well before the first group or well after the last group) and see if any of them finish anything other than DFL. It would be great to have a +2, scratch, a 2 and a 4 in the group and have it either broadcasted/Periscoped.

I'd pay even more to sponsor one of my friends to do it. Would be hysterical to watch/heckle him under than kind of scrutiny.

I seriously think it would be great for an LPGA tournament to try and could generate some publicity. Sorta like Billie Jean King vs. Riggs.

My guess is that the 4 would finish DFL but there'd be controversy as a few LPGA players would DQ themselves so as not to risk losing. I'd think at least one of the other three would make the cut.

i would pay a fairly large sum of money to watch four male amateurs play in the first two rounds of an LPGA tournament (either well before the first group or well after the last group) and see if any of them finish anything other than DFL. It would be great to have a +2, scratch, a 2 and a 4 in the group and have it either broadcasted/Periscoped.

I'd pay even more to sponsor one of my friends to do it. Would be hysterical to watch/heckle him under than kind of scrutiny.

I seriously think it would be great for an LPGA tournament to try and could generate some publicity. Sorta like Billie Jean King vs. Riggs.

My guess is that the 4 would finish DFL but there'd be controversy as a few LPGA players would DQ themselves so as not to risk losing. I'd think at least one of the other three would make the cut.

Ha! Me likey. Reminds me of the time (2007?) TWoods said that a 10 handicapper could not break 100 at the US Open setup. Then they had some kind of contest and some guy with a handicap like that tried and I think shot 107 or something. It garnered enough attention that celebrities tried it in 2010--Mark Wahlberg, Wayne Gretzky, a football player (cannot remember who) and a low handicap woman. Can't remember the results but that's not as important as this big idea of the publicity and genuine interest that kind of an event created.

Someone should write to Sherri Steinhauer (the golf mag editor who started all this discussion by saying the 4 would be clobbered by an lpga player) and get this ball rolling.

I am currently a +.8, my average over par is 1.1. I played collegiate golf, played the mini tours some. I do not practice other than hitting balls to warm up. I have carded a couple of rounds in the 60's this year as I do every year.

I have played with numerous female Collegiate golfers over the years, some that went on to become professionals, even helped some with their putting. Let, me explain that yes I could possibly beat an LPGA player from the tips at a course if I decided to practice and depending upon the layout with us both playing from the same tees. HOWEVER, if we played best out of 3 or 5 or 7 or whatever odd number the LPGA player would without a doubt beat me. They are just more consistent. Let's remember here everyone can catch lightning in a bottle and have a great round, so like myself, with tournament experience I know I could beat them once if everything was going well for me.

Now any golfer without Tournament experience would get crushed, I could care less what their handicap is. A 4 handicap that has never played regional, or state or nationwide level tournaments would get embarrassed by any LPGA player.

The top 10 - 20 women, even with lightning in a bottle(for me) I don't think I would stand much of a chance even winning one round. Remember they have "great" rounds too.

Thank you for your insightful post. You may now be a +.8 without really trying hard or practicing much but when you talk about getting tournament ready to compete against the mythical lpga player you'd likely by that time be a +3, isn't that fair to say? So your post about how you'd fare is really based on you being a +3 and not a +0.8

Now take that back to this discussion about a 4 handicap male club (not tournament experienced) player and it's really ludicrous to think that without amazing luck he would stand a chance against an active lpga tour player, the higher she's ranked the likely worse he'd fare---but he'd still get beaten badly by No. 100.

Ha! Me likey. Reminds me of the time (2007?) TWoods said that a 10 handicapper could not break 100 at the US Open setup. Then they had some kind of contest and some guy with a handicap like that tried and I think shot 107 or something. It garnered enough attention that celebrities tried it in 2010--Mark Wahlberg, Wayne Gretzky, a football player (cannot remember who) and a low handicap woman. Can't remember the results but that's not as important as this big idea of the publicity and genuine interest that kind of an event created.

Someone should write to Sherri Steinhauer (the golf mag editor who started all this discussion by saying the 4 would be clobbered by an lpga player) and get this ball rolling.

I'd definitely invite Jerry Rice as he once got a sponsor's exemption at either a Web.com or PGA event and got smoked. Let's grab some beer/popcorn and see where he really stands.....God, it would be awesome.

The mythical 4 hdcp probably plays in the high 70's-low 80's range, I believe about once every four rounds.. I don't know enough about how the USGA arrives at the numbers, but that is my guess. The 72nd ranked LPGA player is Maude-Aimee Leblanc, who has a scoring avg of 72. These are tournament scores, not weighted in any way for a hdcp. Every tiny, stupid little rule followed, every putt made, no matter the length, and witnesses to every shot played. Match any 4 hdcp and Ms. Leblanc, at any length, and she owns him. The harder the course, the bigger her advantage.

I am a 3 handicap right now with multiple tournament scores included in my handicap (makes a big difference).

I am fortunate enough to play with pros at my home track fairly frequently and feel I have a good personal barometer on how people "stack up" in general. I have played with with a few PGA Pros and a few Web.com Pros. I have only ever played with one LPGA Pro and it was pretty fun. On my best day I would be confident I could hang from the long tees, as that would be my only advantage. 69 is my personal low, shot that 3 times now and I know that an LPGA pro has a gear below that in the bag.

I think I have told this story on here before in a different thread, but I could be mistaken. The group was the LPGA player, a Pro who has a journeyman's resume (PGA, Web.com, US Open, minis, college stud) myself and a low handicap player who is a member at our course; maybe a 6 or 7 handicap? The member is a loudmouth and decided that he could beat the LPGA player if she played back with the guys. LOL Game on.

Tough to remember scores and such, but she waxed him in matchplay. If I had to guess strokes she would've popped him by 9+ shots. I played pretty well that day and would've been a good match for her had we played. My drives were definitely 20-30 yards past her as she isn't a long hitter but my god she was a ball striker. Didn't really miss and her putting was ridiculous.

Personally I think who is playing who would make a significant difference especially depending on what length of a course is played. Tip it out on a good day, I think from my experience I would have a chance against an LPGA player. Maybe I can talk to my buddy and set up a match? :)

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

I am a 3 handicap right now with multiple tournament scores included in my handicap (makes a big difference).

I am fortunate enough to play with pros at my home track fairly frequently and feel I have a good personal barometer on how people "stack up" in general. I have played with with a few PGA Pros and a few Web.com Pros. I have only ever played with one LPGA Pro and it was pretty fun. On my best day I would be confident I could hang from the long tees, as that would be my only advantage. 69 is my personal low, shot that 3 times now and I know that an LPGA pro has a gear below that in the bag.

I think I have told this story on here before in a different thread, but I could be mistaken. The group was the LPGA player, a Pro who has a journeyman's resume (PGA, Web.com, US Open, minis, college stud) myself and a low handicap player who is a member at our course; maybe a 6 or 7 handicap? The member is a loudmouth and decided that he could beat the LPGA player if she played back with the guys. LOL Game on.

Tough to remember scores and such, but she waxed him in matchplay. If I had to guess strokes she would've popped him by 9+ shots. I played pretty well that day and would've been a good match for her had we played. My drives were definitely 20-30 yards past her as she isn't a long hitter but my god she was a ball striker. Didn't really miss and her putting was ridiculous.

Personally I think who is playing who would make a significant difference especially depending on what length of a course is played. Tip it out on a good day, I think from my experience I would have a chance against an LPGA player. Maybe I can talk to my buddy and set up a match? :)

No offense, but your personal best is 69 and you think you have a chance? Where is the logic there?

"You're saying that somewhere down the list of women qualified to play on the lpga tour there exists an lpga player that would lose to a men's 4 handicap player."

Yes, I am saying it "CAN" happen - after all that IS the thread title, yes ? I'm not saying it would happen all the time nor am I saying it would happen regularly nor am I saying it would happen a few times nor am I saying that it would ever happen if the Pro was a top 5, top 10, or top 50 player.

I am saying I believe it CAN happen - and no, it wouldn't have to take an act of God.

You are still, for some reason totally ignoring the additional 500 yards.

The guy shoots 77 say 1 out of 4 times. How often would the Pro (I left out lady since you/re right(?), gender has nothing to do with it), who plays from 63-6400 yards on average shoot even par 72 ? MUST be a fair amoutn of the time, no ? Half the time ? Surely pros don't shoot under par more than half the time, do they ?

So the Pro has a so-so day,,,,, WOULD have shot say 74 from 6300 yards ut ACTUALLY is at 6900 yards. You can't see that happen on the same day a 4 shoots a number a bit less than 4, say 75 ?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X