Srixon's new Z785 driver

1131416181922

Comments

  • mtex22mtex22 ClubWRX Posts: 2,170 ClubWRX




    Final thoughts:



    I moved on from mine.



    I hated the PO, felt soft and couldnt hit anything except a draw with it.



    The srixon head felt great and launched nicely, definitely low spin. However i could not hit anything but heel strikes. I could not hit the high toe no matter what i tried. Also the head just wanted to go left on me.



    I had the Z785 with my Pro White prototype ive played for last 24 months and i brought it into a local golf shop that has a GC Quad, hit it against a Ping G400LS with Tour65x and Titleist TS3 Evenflow white T1100 65x. Both combos blew it out of the water in ball speed. Ping was 3-4mph faster and Titleist another 3 faster than ping. Both the Ping and Titleist were going straight to baby fade on GCQuad where the srixon was showing its hook prowess like ive seen on course.



    Now keep in mind i couldnt find anything but heel on the srixon so im sure that affected the ballspeed results.



    Long story short, i bought the TS3 on the spot and installed my PW shaft at same length as always (44.5") and i hit the center and high toe every time. Played yesterday and loving the combo.




    Once the Z785 head arrives, we'll see if it acts the same way while up North. lol
    Lol! Maybe its the lie angle for my swing. As a +cap i never have trouble finding the center of the face. I hope it works out for you. The head launched and felt incredible. Just not for me




    Im thinking the longer length and maybe too upright of a lie causes this?
    HONMA TW747 460 10.5 - Vizard FD 60
    HONMA TW747 15 - Vizard 70
    HONMA TW747 19 - Vizard 80
    HONMA TW747V 4-PW - Modus 105
    COBRA Pur 50/54/58
    ODYSSEY Trihot #1
  • Albatross85Albatross85 Tiger is the GOAT St. Louis, MOMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭
    mtex22 wrote:





    Final thoughts:



    I moved on from mine.



    I hated the PO, felt soft and couldnt hit anything except a draw with it.



    The srixon head felt great and launched nicely, definitely low spin. However i could not hit anything but heel strikes. I could not hit the high toe no matter what i tried. Also the head just wanted to go left on me.



    I had the Z785 with my Pro White prototype ive played for last 24 months and i brought it into a local golf shop that has a GC Quad, hit it against a Ping G400LS with Tour65x and Titleist TS3 Evenflow white T1100 65x. Both combos blew it out of the water in ball speed. Ping was 3-4mph faster and Titleist another 3 faster than ping. Both the Ping and Titleist were going straight to baby fade on GCQuad where the srixon was showing its hook prowess like ive seen on course.



    Now keep in mind i couldnt find anything but heel on the srixon so im sure that affected the ballspeed results.



    Long story short, i bought the TS3 on the spot and installed my PW shaft at same length as always (44.5") and i hit the center and high toe every time. Played yesterday and loving the combo.




    Once the Z785 head arrives, we'll see if it acts the same way while up North. lol
    Lol! Maybe its the lie angle for my swing. As a +cap i never have trouble finding the center of the face. I hope it works out for you. The head launched and felt incredible. Just not for me




    Im thinking the longer length and maybe too upright of a lie causes this?
    I had my PW at 44.5 and i had the PO at that length as well. Hotmelted to match at D4. IDK, sometimes its just not a fit. I really loved the look at address and the sound/feel. Sleeper head for sure if proper fit.
    Titleist TS3 8.5* ...............................Tensei Pro White 70TX proto 44.5" D5
    Titleist TS2 15.75* ..........................Tensei Pro White 80TX proto 42.5" D4
    Mizuno MP18 Fli-Hi #2 17.5* ...Handcrafted HZRDUS 105 6.5 39.75" D2
    Titleist 712U 4 iron .......................C-taper S+ 125 D2
    Wilson FG Tour V6 5-Gw ............PX LZ 6.5 +3/8" D2-D5 off 46* Pw
    Mizuno T7 55.09 ............................PX LZ 6.5 35.5" D6
    Mizuno T7 60.06 ............................Tour Issue S400 35.5" D6
    Tour Only Odyssey Jailbird Mini Versa | BWB | plumbers neck | WHP insert
    Bridgestone Tour B XS


  • Cruisin1966Cruisin1966 ClubWRX Posts: 779 ClubWRX


    I had my PW at 44.5 and i had the PO at that length as well. Hotmelted to match at D4. IDK, sometimes its just not a fit. I really loved the look at address and the sound/feel. Sleeper head for sure if proper fit.




    Well, I have a couple of shafts to try, first will be the SYERGY proto 60TX

    Callaway Epic Flash SZ @ 9º
    Taylormade M5 3W @ 15º
    Ping G410 2H @ 17º
    Taylormade P•7TW 4-PW
    Cobra King 50º, 54º, 58º
    Artisan 0117 Deep Milled

  • rjp322rjp322 Members Posts: 3,131 ✭✭
    Im going to cancel my order. My local shop had the same combo as I ordered. I though the driver performed well but not any better than my Epic. What I did notice is that on the shots I did hit it, it was tough to feel where on the face the drive was struck (I get better feedback with my epic). Head just felt a touch light to me but it performed really well so I dont have any complaints with it. For the guys who are waiting for theirs to come in, I think you will be very very happy if your current driver is not perfectly tuned for you.
  • dunndunn Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭
    edited Oct 8, 2018 #456
    I seen em in store and lie angle looks way too upright on both, especially the 585.....hook city



    Clubs actually have a cheap look about them, idk just a feeling I got...not to crazy about headshapes.....I never hit this driver cuz of the look......am sure it goes great, lots positive reviews around so sure it will do well



    PS: poosible tho maybe at shorter playing length the lie would flatten out a bit....club did seem pretty long setting it on floor but idk if it is
  • TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,215 ✭✭
    Tested this thing a couple weeks back and this thing is a beast. No up charge for select premium shafts!
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,018 ClubWRX
    Got to hit the 785 today finally. I really enjoyed it. It's as good as anything else I have tried. Was getting more consistent and faster ball speeds than I got with the TS3. I think this driver is beautiful looking, Srixon did a fantastic job with this line.... I am loving my G400 right now or I would have walked out with it today.



    Was swinging anywhere from 100-103, ball speeds were 148-150, LA around 15-16*, spin was in the low to mid 2000s which I liked, and carrying anywhere from 250-260... This was a 10.5* dialed down 1*, I just picked it up and hit it as it was set up.. seemed to launch pretty high but I would love to try a 9.5*. I will grab one of these when the prices come down, I just can't spend $500+ when the G400 is as good as it is.
    Taylormade M2 2017 9.5* HZRDUS yellow 76 6.0 
    Cobra F9 14.5* Atmos blue 7s
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB Nippon Modus 120s  4-P
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,266 ✭✭
    edited Oct 9, 2018 #459
    If you order from Srixon directly they offer 60 day money back promise. I got 2 and I'll likely end up returning them both after my fitting in a few weeks as I don't think I get along with the shafts. Actually considering taking my old Evo II and getting it retipped for the Srixon just to see if I can get it to behave better on course. The head itself is extremely forgiving and it's just as fast as anything else out there. Fairly low spin, too.
    WITB
    Epic SZ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
    LTD  Proforce 75F5
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour 120 FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

  • rjp322rjp322 Members Posts: 3,131 ✭✭
    rjp322 wrote:


    Im going to cancel my order. My local shop had the same combo as I ordered. I though the driver performed well but not any better than my Epic. What I did notice is that on the shots I did hit it, it was tough to feel where on the face the drive was struck (I get better feedback with my epic). Head just felt a touch light to me but it performed really well so I dont have any complaints with it. For the guys who are waiting for theirs to come in, I think you will be very very happy if your current driver is not perfectly tuned for you.




    Well looks like Im not cancelling my order lol. Scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I woulda though this was the hybrid since that was supposed to ship on 9/27/18. Srixon is all sorts of messed up. Wanted the hybrid more than the driver
  • The CouvThe Couv Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    Ordered early September and after a bunch of delays was told it was shipping today. Checked today and guess what? Not for a couple more weeks. Every time its a couple more weeks and a couple more weeks. Really annoyed at how Srixon is handling this and the info they are passing along to the site sponsor I ordered from.
  • J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,705 ✭✭
    Man I feel for you guys and the delays. I guess I got really lucky that my September order arrived in merely 10 days or so.



    Stick it out, so far I really like mine. Feels hot.
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • NavyLD12NavyLD12 San Diego CAMembers Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    I ordered mine on 9/11 with the PO and was told this week early November. As most have said that shaft was very difficult to keep in stock. I think I have also been bumped down the list because I didnt pay retail.
    Cobra F9 Accra TZ5 Set to 9* with the 18 gram weight back.
    PXG 0341 3 wood 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 75 6,5
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 20* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Black 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 55* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 60* KBS Tour V S 2* Flat
    Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback
    Snell MTB Black/X
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,018 ClubWRX
    Sucks to hear about the delays.... My local shop has a few on the rack, but not too many. Making me think I should grab one soon...LOL



    The 585 does sit pretty closed and the head shape is a little more pointy at the rear... the 785 is beautiful though.
    Taylormade M2 2017 9.5* HZRDUS yellow 76 6.0 
    Cobra F9 14.5* Atmos blue 7s
    Titleist 816 H1 19*  Fujikura Motore 8.8 TS
    Bridgestone J15 CB Nippon Modus 120s  4-P
    Titleist SM5 50/56
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV
  • blehnhardblehnhard Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side Members Posts: 490 ✭✭
    Just ordered the Z785 with HZRDUS Red in Stiff. Hope to have in a couple of weeks. Current gamer is 917 D2 with Diamana Red Stiff tipped 1/2 inch playing at 45.5. Ordered the Z785 at their standard length which lists at 45 1/4 but some have said that is comes in a little longer than that. Swing speed is in mid 90's.
  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet Members Posts: 8,691 ✭✭
    3rd range session in the books. Cool weather here in Cincy, temps were mid 50s. Hurting wind off the left. Club performed well. I really can go after this combo and play my preferred fade off the T. Was holding a pretty straight line going against the L to R wind (Im a lefty). This club is such an improvement over the 765 IMHO. Too bad I probably wont get out for a round - kids soccer is killing me and that wont end until 11/5 with the last weekend being in St Louis and no clubs will be going on that trip.



    This is a great stick - try it out.
    Cobra F9 - Speeder TS 6.2
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • J_BirdieJ_Birdie LOFT Issue Members Posts: 1,705 ✭✭
    NavyLD12 wrote:


    I ordered mine on 9/11 with the PO and was told this week early November. As most have said that shaft was very difficult to keep in stock. I think I have also been bumped down the list because I didnt pay retail.




    I did not pay the $499 retail price either, I do not think this is it.



    I wonder if it somehow matters who you ordered it from
    What's in my bag:
    Srixon Z785 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 70TX 45.5"
    Cobra Fly-Z+ 3W w/ Aldila Tour Blue 75X 42.75"
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2i / Diamana D+ 92HY X 1* Up 18* loft
    Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X 1* Up
    Cobra King Black Wedges 50* & 54* (bent to 55*) Versatile Grind / Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Callaway PM Grind 2 60* Nippon NS Pro Modus 120X
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Black with Superstroke GT 2.0 Pistol Grip 35"
  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet Members Posts: 8,691 ✭✭
    NavyLD12 wrote:


    I ordered mine on 9/11 with the PO and was told this week early November. As most have said that shaft was very difficult to keep in stock. I think I have also been bumped down the list because I didnt pay retail.




    Yeah, not sure it works that way.
    Cobra F9 - Speeder TS 6.2
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,215 ✭✭
    punchdrunk wrote:


    Just curious, did anyone else instantly think it looks like the Nike VRS or Machspeed Black driver?







    I was thinking MachSpeed black because I use to own one! LOL
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
  • jclinegolfjclinegolf ClubWRX Posts: 329 ClubWRX
    I placed my order today for the driver through 785 pw. Is anyone having delays that ordered a PX Hzrdus Black in the driver or fairways? I did order all of my shafts uncut? Would that cause a further delay in shipping?
    Ping G400 LST 8.5* | Ping Tour 65X
    Cobra F6 13.5* | Accra FX 2.0 300F M5
    Nike Vapor Speed 19* | Kuro Kage 70X
    Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-AW) | DG X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 Tour Raw 55F | DG TI S400
    Cleveland RTG 2.0 Raw 60W | DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS Newport 2
    Srixon Z-Star XV/TaylorMade TP5x
  • redrage22redrage22 Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Changed shafts yesterday after being told mid to late november on the tensei pro orange TX70. Was told during chat 200 + open orders. Figure if it keeps getting delayed over and over again might not see the club until 2019. Decided to go with HC Evenflow Blue X. Hope to see it within a week or so. Got free 2nd day air and additional weight so not bad.



    What does everyone think about this shaft. Swing speed 109-113. I've hit the stock option in Rogue SZ and liked it. Never hit HC version
    Driver - M5 w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX / Tensei Pro White 60TX
    Fairway - M5 w/ Tensei Blue 70X / Tensei White 70X
    Driving Iron - P790 UDI with KBS C-Taper Lite X 115
    Irons - Srixon 965 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400's
    Wedges - Callaway MD4 Raw 52 56 & 60 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
    Putter - Toulon Vegas H7 w/ stroke lab shaft  /  Spider X Copper 

  • blehnhardblehnhard Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side Members Posts: 490 ✭✭
    Have noticed that some are receiving orders shipped thru Fed Ex and some are receiving thru UPS. What is the standard shipping method for Srixon?



    Thanks, Bruce
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,266 ✭✭
    edited Oct 12, 2018 #473
    I'm putting my 3rd round on these drivers tomorrow. So far here is my anecdotal experience:



    Round 1: Used the 9.5* head with a 60TX Tensei Pro Blue

    -Very straight, miss was a pull (trying to hit mostly fades) Hit 2 drives over 300 which is fairly rare for me. Enjoyed the feel and sound a lot.



    Round 2: Used the 10.5* head with 6.5 Evenflow Blue 65

    -Hitting big push cuts all day (trying for mostly fades again), couldn't draw or pull the ball to save my life. Flight was MUCH higher.. Wasn't super impressed. Could have been me not getting along with the shaft though.



    Round 3: I plan to bring along the 10.5* and 9.5* heads with just the Pro Blue shaft. I've also put a few strips of lead tape on each head as I found the SW on the 10.5* with EFB was C9, and D0 with the Pro Blue. That could have had something to do with the 10.5* head not working well. On the simulator it was a beast, I was around 157-158 ball speed and 290 total yards.
    WITB
    Epic SZ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
    LTD  Proforce 75F5
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour 120 FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

  • Lord HelmetLord Helmet Members Posts: 8,691 ✭✭
    blehnhard wrote:


    Have noticed that some are receiving orders shipped thru Fed Ex and some are receiving thru UPS. What is the standard shipping method for Srixon?



    Thanks, Bruce




    Mine came FedEx.
    Cobra F9 - Speeder TS 6.2
    Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
    Speedback F9 4i - DG 105 x100
    Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
    SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
    Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 CS
    Pro V1x
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,028 ✭✭
    jclinegolf wrote:


    I placed my order today for the driver through 785 pw. Is anyone having delays that ordered a PX Hzrdus Black in the driver or fairways? I did order all of my shafts uncut? Would that cause a further delay in shipping?




    I was told that any deviation from bone stock meant that it was a custom order. I would assume that means youre going to have at least the normal 2-3 business day delay for the custom shop.
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

    WITB Link
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,266 ✭✭
    redrage22 wrote:


    Changed shafts yesterday after being told mid to late november on the tensei pro orange TX70. Was told during chat 200 + open orders. Figure if it keeps getting delayed over and over again might not see the club until 2019. Decided to go with HC Evenflow Blue X. Hope to see it within a week or so. Got free 2nd day air and additional weight so not bad.



    What does everyone think about this shaft. Swing speed 109-113. I've hit the stock option in Rogue SZ and liked it. Never hit HC version


    At 113mph you may over power the 6.5 a bit. I'm around 106-107 with the 6.5 and I can feel it loading a decent amount. I mean... you likely load the shaft differently than me so if you're very smooth this might work out great.



    I have both 60TX tensei pro blue and that shaft and I find the Pro blue to have a bit more stability. I feel like I can go all out with it, whereas with the EFB it doesn't feel quite as stable. I also think the balance point on EFB is higher... I got both these cut to play at 44.5'' and the head with EFB measured C9 and the PB measured D0.
    WITB
    Epic SZ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
    LTD  Proforce 75F5
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour 120 FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

  • woods991woods991 believelandClubWRX Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    got mine today with the PX Black I most definitely assumed I would swap shafts, it is cold and windy in Cleveland. This is the real deal, I had my trusty G400 max and this Srixon out performed in every aspect I really wanted to hate this driver and place it in the BST ASAP but not the case, the Ping just sold lol. It is high and long, i did cut it down .25 and weight seems fine. Great job on this driver Srixon!
    Signature of Solon CC
    Titleist TS3 10.5 w/Tour AD VR 6s 44.75
    Ping G410 14.5 w/Tensei Pro Blue
    Titleist 917 f2 Diamana Thump 18 degree
    Titleist 718 Ap2 5~PW Steelfiber i80s
    Taylormade m4 4 iron Steelfiber i80s
    Taylormade 50*, 55*, 60* Milled Grind Wedge Tour Only Nippon NS Pro WV 125S
    Evnroll er9 Superstroke ultra slim 1.0p 33”
  • redrage22redrage22 Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Update to my prior post. After switching shafts yesterday from Tensei Orange to the Even flow Hc....it built and shipped today already. At least I'll have the driver before the snow starts flying here in Michigan.
    Driver - M5 w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX / Tensei Pro White 60TX
    Fairway - M5 w/ Tensei Blue 70X / Tensei White 70X
    Driving Iron - P790 UDI with KBS C-Taper Lite X 115
    Irons - Srixon 965 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400's
    Wedges - Callaway MD4 Raw 52 56 & 60 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
    Putter - Toulon Vegas H7 w/ stroke lab shaft  /  Spider X Copper 

  • jclinegolfjclinegolf ClubWRX Posts: 329 ClubWRX
    blink3665 wrote:

    jclinegolf wrote:


    I placed my order today for the driver through 785 pw. Is anyone having delays that ordered a PX Hzrdus Black in the driver or fairways? I did order all of my shafts uncut? Would that cause a further delay in shipping?




    I was told that any deviation from bone stock meant that it was a custom order. I would assume that means youre going to have at least the normal 2-3 business day delay for the custom shop.




    I was afraid of that, but didn’t trust Srixon to trim the shafts properly after following all the reviews in the new Srixon threads. Maybe I’ll get them before the end of the month. Thanks for the reply!
    Ping G400 LST 8.5* | Ping Tour 65X
    Cobra F6 13.5* | Accra FX 2.0 300F M5
    Nike Vapor Speed 19* | Kuro Kage 70X
    Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-AW) | DG X100
    Cleveland RTX 4 Tour Raw 55F | DG TI S400
    Cleveland RTG 2.0 Raw 60W | DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Studio Style GSS Newport 2
    Srixon Z-Star XV/TaylorMade TP5x
  • JDaxJDax Members Posts: 84
    Happy to hear the positive feedback on this driver. Srixon has been killing it with their balls and irons, glad to see the woods are coming along.
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,266 ✭✭
    Gamed the 9.5* with Tensei PB60tx for the 2nd time. Definitely liking it a lot. I am able to hit baby cuts all day as long as I keep my tempo right. If I Get too quick the QUACKQUACK will appear.



    So I know for sure I am keeping this combo, so I have to see if the 10.5* head can offer me any more forgiveness or if EFB HC can redeem itself. After 1 round with it I wanted to send it back.
    WITB
    Epic SZ HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
    LTD  Proforce 75F5
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour 120 FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

Sign In or Register to comment.