***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Wallet recommendations

2»

Comments

• semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers  1044WRX Points: 348Posts: 1,044 Platinum Tees

I made my transition to total golf nerd complete when I got this Vokey "bison leather" wallet years ago. It's awesome...holds bills and a few cards. I carried it as a front pocket wallet for a while but it's thin enough to keep in my back pocket without any problems. In a continued effort to protect my back, I went away from the thick wallets a long time ago. The leather has worn in really nicely, I love the look of leather with a little age and use on it.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wedgegamewedgegame Members  23WRX Points: 28Posts: 23 Bunkers

I like Pioneer's stuff, but don't carry a ton of stuff in my wallet. This is the one I have: https://pioneercarry.com/products/molecule-cardholder

It can fit 4 cards and couple bills in the middle section.

Posted:
  • earleyrcearleyrc Members  444WRX Points: 113Handicap: 6.3Posts: 444 Greens

TGT are nice if you like minimalist. It's an elstic band with a little pocket for cash. I've had mine for years and will probably buy another if/when the current one wears out.

Posted:
    Driver (9.5°) - Titleist TS3 Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 74
    Wood (15°) - Titleist 915Fd Diamana D+ White 80
    Hybrid (19°) - Titleist 913h Diamana S+ Blue 82
    Irons (4-9) - Titleist 718AP2 DG S300 AMT
    Wedges (46.08F, 50.08F) - Vokey SM6 DG S200
    Wedges (54.10,58.10) - Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 DG S200
    Flat Stick (34") - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Matador Mid
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members  8463WRX Points: 363Handicap: 12.1Posts: 8,463 Titanium Tees

In to read the reviews as I am interested as well.

Posted:
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5”
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Callaway Apex CF19  5-A w/KBS $-Taper 120
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5, si3 and Directed Force 2.0
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1
  • Flip4000Flip4000 Never Lays Up.... Zero Fox Given Members  912WRX Points: 51Posts: 912 Golden Tee

The Ridge wallet is great, but you would have to fold your cash a few times for the money clip

Posted:
  • altess27altess27 Northern MN Southpaw Members  887WRX Points: 108Posts: 887 Golden Tee

Another vote for Jacob Hill Leather. I've had the same Alligator cash cover for close to 4 years and it still looks brand new.

Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade Original One Mini w/ PX HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.5

5 Wood: TC Callaway XR 16 w/ PX HZDUS Black 85 6.5

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 w/ True Temper DG X100

Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5 w/ True Temper DG S400

Putter: Odyssey Black Series Milled #1
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rx7markrx7mark Members  76WRX Points: 64Posts: 76 Fairways

I carry one of these in my front left pocket, with about 6 cards including ID and insurance card. I sure don't miss my old fat leather wallet!

https://www.amazon.com/Minimalist-Wallets-Carbon-Blocking-Holder/dp/B088FN23HX/ref=sr_1_5?crid=YFTI01PPL8N7&dchild=1&keywords=carbon+fiber+wallets+for+men&qid=1596489751&sprefix=carbon+fiber+wallet%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-5

Posted:
  • NAM2212NAM2212 Members  1017WRX Points: 93Posts: 1,017 Platinum Tees

I got this for $10 a little over a year ago. It is my favorite of the 5 or so minimalist wallets I have tried. It was definitely the cheapest too.

Posted:
  • alaaroalaaro Members  17WRX Points: 16Handicap: 13Posts: 17 Bunkers

I have a Ridge also and I love it. Cash gets folded into 3rds instead of half, but its not a big deal. Big fan!

Posted:
  • madeintheshademadeintheshade Members  48WRX Points: 21Posts: 48 Bunkers
    Posted:
  • seeshawnseeshawn Members  46WRX Points: 29Handicap: 10Posts: 46 Bunkers

I’ve been through 20 plus minimalist wallets. My absolute favorite is the Minimalist Capsule. I’m on my 2nd one. Holds cash, 7-8 cards. Perfect front wallet pocket.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.