APPLY NOW: Fujikura Motore X Shaft Testing!

8G7CEBY90L4G.jpg

Fujikura Golf just released the all-new Motore X and we are looking for 5 members to test it out! The team at Fujikura has captured data from thousands of swings using their enso high-speed motion capture system to create a shaft engineered for speed and backed by stability. The Motore X line of shafts uses 40 ton carbon fiber to minimize twisting and a core paired with an accelerated taper that transfers more energy for more ballspeed and distance. Thin layers of full-length bias plies create a balanced torsional strength for stability and consistency. The Motore X has 2 models to fit your desired ball flight, the F1 is lower launching and spinning while the F3 offers a mid/high launch with mid spin.

How to Apply

In a post below, answer the following:

City, Sate?Handicap?Current driver and shaft?What would you improve with your current setup?Why are you excited to try the new Motore X?What Motore X shaft do you want to test?Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos?You must be a U.S. member in good standing and be able to test the shaft outdoors on the course as well as range time.

GolfWRX and Fujikura will select the testers from the applicants and contact them via PM in about 1 week.

O6EHNCAYI2XJ.png

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, Sate? Columbus, OHHandicap? 7Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Sub Zero w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 65g 6.5xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Possibly slightly higher overall flightWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Same as above. Used to and like low spin, but curious to try a shaft that's a more L/M flight and spin as opposed to just L since I don't play as muchWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

Callaway GBB Epic SZ 10' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 6.5
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15' - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5
Taylormade SIM 3H - GD AD-DI 8x
Ping i(e1) 4-PW - Project X 6.0 
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L - KBS 610 Wedge
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 7

In a post below, answer the following:

Charlotte, NC9Taylormade 2017 M1 8.5 (adjusted to 6.5) Project X T1100 HZRDUS 6.5 70 - was fit for this at Club ChampionGenerally happy with current set up, the T1100 is a great shaft, would be interested to see if I can pick up in performance from the MotoreI played a Motore about 10 years ago in a Titleist 909D3 - I love it! Unfortunately it snapped on me but I'd love to try the updated version!F1 70XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES!

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

City, Sate? St Petersburg, FLHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? 2016 TaylorMade M2 w/ Diamana ZF 60TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? If I can hit a couple more fairways per round, that's all I could ask forWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Fujikura makes a great product. The marketing bit has me intrigued to see if it could out-perform my gamer shaft. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely. I have a SkyTrak and a local facility close by with Trackman. I would also provide range and on course numbers.

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

City, Sate? Jacksonville, FLHandicap? 7.1Current driver and shaft? TaylorMade M4 8.5 w/ Atmos Red 5SWhat would you improve with your current setup? Would like to tighten up dispersion and consistency Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? The appeal of added stability with the chance at added ball speedWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Hamilton Square, NJHandicap? 3.7Current driver and shaft? G410 Plus, Accra TZ5 M5What would you improve with your current setup? Slightly more feel/load to the shaftWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Legendary brand - enjoyed playing the original Motore in my hybrid years agoWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 (X Flex playing at 44.75 inches)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely. I have been an avid tester on multiple golf forums. I really put a lot of effort into all of my forum reviews.

PING G430 LST 9* Tour AD DI 6X

Mizuno ST-G 15* Tour AD DI 7X

Titleist TSR2 18* Tour AD DI 85X

Mizuno MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT115X(-)

Titleist Vokey SM10 48F 53D 58D

Evnroll ER2

Titleist ProV1

City, Sate? Flemington NJHandicap? 0Current driver and shaft? Diamana D+ 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Low spin to shop my hooks with my Mizzy St200GWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? to compare with my current set up.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F16sDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? yesWk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

City, State? Forest Hill, TXHandicap? 1.9Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash 9*, set to 10*, 45" OEM Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 60gWhat would you improve with your current setup? Stability, workability. Hzrdus provides good spin numbers and a penetrating flight, but it's tough to control.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'd love to get something more consistent/stable.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course! I've reviewed many items here on GolfWRX. Not to mention, I have a Skytrak in my garage and am able to play all year round here in Texas.

City, Sate? San Antonio TX Handicap? 7 Current driver and shaft? TM M5 with Diamana DF 70 TX What would you improve with your current setup? More kick in my handleWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Loved the original Motore! Would love to feel the new generation. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7X Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES

City, Sate? Gainesville, FLHandicap? +1Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M5 9* w/ HZRDUS Smoke Hulk 75 6.5TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? I am looking for something with a little higher flight while maintaining low spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I was previously custom fit into Motore shafts and have always loved the way they performWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course!

omg I've been eyeing this shaft so much since the release, if there was ever was one to win it would be this one!

City, Sate? Orlando FLHandicap? 14.2Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash, Diamana BFWhat would you improve with your current setup? Feel and dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'm obsessed with Fujikura and trying to find one to fit my driver swing, and looking at the numbers the high torque on the F3 6 looks awesomeWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6 in StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

City, Sate? Chicago, ILHandicap? +2.8Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M2 2017 9* w/ Diamana BF 60TX What would you improve with your current setup? The shaft is too weak, I launch it too high with too much spin. Love the feel that comes with the shaft but not for me anymore.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have been a big fan of Fujikura shafts over the years, would loveto compare this to the Ventus and see what makes the bag this year. Need a low/low shaft combo.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, Sate? Philadelphia, PAHandicap? +0.2Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM 10.5 w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 6XWhat would you improve with your current setup? I sometimes struggle with slightly lower launch and carry conditions than ideal, I would like something with a tick more spin and launchWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I always loved the smoothness of the Motore line and it sounds like it has carried through to this shaft alsoWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, State? Callahan, Florida (little town just north of Jacksonville)Handicap? +1.6Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik 9* Ventus Black 7xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Only played 1 round with it and few Trackman sessions. So far its pretty good. It is stiff, but as a lefty it allows me to eliminate the right side of the courseWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I played the original back in the day and found I played some of my most consistent golf with it. Always looking for consistency in my golf gameWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely. Always enjoy sharing my experience with new equipment.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue 6F5
Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond  15*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Red  7F5
Callaway Apex UW 19*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Blue  8F5
Callaway Apex Pro 24*  USTMamiya LIN-Q Black 105F5
Callaway Apex Pro CB 5-11 USTMamiya Recoil Dart V 130 F5
Callaway MD5 Jaws Black 56W, 60LW
Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Las Vegas H7
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Columbus, Indiana10 hdcpTaylormade 2017 M1 8.5 w/Black Tie 6M4 or 2016 M2 10.5 w/Black Tie 6M4 depending on swing/wind/course.Would like to improve accuracy but also the feel.I am excited to try the new Motore X because who doesn’t want to try something new!!! Also, my current shaft is not easy as I’d like to work all the various shots of interest while maintaining feel and confidence.Would like to test a F1 6S Motore X for driver (mere 100-105mph club head speed) Yes, agree to participate in thread. Have Skytrak for home practice/testing and play 2 rounds a week.

1w: TM '16 M2 10.5*@10.5* w/ Diamana BF 60 x-stiff

5w: Cobra SZ @17.5* w/ Tensei AV Blue 65 stiff

4h: Titleist 818h1 21*@21* w/ Tensei CK 70 Blue stiff

OR...Srixon U65 20* w/ Modus 120 stiff

irons: Titleist T200 5i-pw w/ KBS Tour-V stiff

OR...Srixon z765 4i-pw w/ Modus 120 stiff

wedges: Cleveland RTX-4 50*,54*,58* w/ TT Tour Issue S400

putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT 4

City, Sate? Philadelphia[hia, PaHandicap? 6.4Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3, Px Smoke Green What would you improve with your current setup? I'm looking for tighter dispersion and stability. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Increased speed and stability are very exciting. I also love that the F1 6-x comes in at the higher end of 60 grams vs low 60s. Perfect weight for my swing.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

City, Sate? Convoy, Ohio Handicap? 7.3 Current driver and shaft? Cobra Speedzone with Fuji Ventus Black 6SWhat would you improve with your current setup? I don't really think I can improve my setup, but I am always looking for something that would perform better! I haven't really been able to test the Ventus much yet, but I would love to compare the two! Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? The Motore series was one of the first shafts I tried when I started to get better at golf and it was always a great performer with incredible feel, so I would expect nothing less with this. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? The F1 6S Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, Absolutely! thanks for the opportunity!

City, Sate? - Bellingham, WAHandicap? - 3Current driver and shaft? M4 - Aerotech TiFiber 70gWhat would you improve with your current setup? - lower spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? - F1 with it's lower launch and lower spinWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? - F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - Indeed

City, State? Olive Branch, MSHandicap? 10.1Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic SubZero 9 w/ Fujikura 661 Evolution II 6XWhat would you improve with your current setup? A little more ball speed would be greatWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have been using Fuji shafts for the last 10ish years and they really seem to fit my swing. I was fit into the Motore Speeder II TS years ago that was my favorite shaft of all timeWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Chicago, ILHandicap 3.2Current driver and shaft? G410 LST // Oban Kiyoshi White 65 05What would you improve with your current setup? Lower spin, keep launch close to where it is.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I really enjoyed the previous generation of Motore, but it eventually lost favor as new options with tighter dispersion came on the market.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Callaway Epic Speed 🔹🔹🔹 9* || Tensei AV Raw Orange 65TX
TM Sim 15* || Tensei AV Raw White 85X
TaylorMade SIM UDI 3-iron || Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
Miura MC-501 4-PW || MMT 125 TX
Vokey SM8 || Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Logan Olson Custom 345g || BGT Stability Tour

Joplin, MoHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? TM M4 Matrix Red Tie 6q3 X-StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? More stability without the shaft feeling too board like.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'm playing an old shaft, and would really love to see what the latest tech could do for increasing distance while improving consistency with the driver.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Durham, NCHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Rogue SZ, even flow blue 65 SWhat would you improve with your current setup? Mostly feel. The Even Flow Blue is kind of the least bad option in my search for a shaft, but good result or bad it all feels the same. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? After a swing change last fall I have struggled to find a shaft that works well and feels good. I had a Motore in an old Titleist driver that I loved and had so much confidence in. I would love to capture that again. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Phoenix, AZ. Courses are ready for action.Handicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 plus, Tensei Orange 60sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Spin is a little high around 2800-3000. Would like to drop 200-300 rpms, while keeping control. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have been increasing my swing speed over the last few months, and would like to see some extra results from the Motore X. Also have an aggressive swing and would like more confidence that the ball is not going left. Currently forced to be a little smoother than I would like. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F16XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely. Will provide lots of pictures, several reviews over the course of time, and testing results, both on course and on a launch monitor.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

City, State? Roselle, ILHandicap? 2Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M3 8.5* - Graphite Design MT-7XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Feel and low spin. I want a shaft that I can feel loading up the top of my swing. I haven't found a shaft that gives me that feeling for quite some time. I'm also looking for a low spin killer!Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Low spin shaft. I try a lot of shafts and any time I see a shafts that advertises low spin I want to see if that is true!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6X (44.5)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!!

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei AV White Raw X 
Taylormade SIM UDI 2-Iron
Nike Vr Pro Blades P-4 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150 
Ping Blade 2.0 Wedges 50*54*60*
Odyssey White Ice #1

City, Sate? Rome, GAHandicap? 9Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black 6.0 75What would you improve with your current setup? Better energy transfer into the clubhead for some added distance. Better dispersion wouldn't hurt eitherWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I played a Motore in my R9 Taylormade way back in the day and never hit it better. Would be great to relive some glory days with upgraded tech and materials thrown in.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely.

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

City, State? Chicago ILHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9 Tour Length with HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5What would you improve with your current setup? I have a steep negative AoA and play a fade so need help reducing spin, but want more feel in my shaft, my current shaft feels like a board.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I am excited about the prospect of having more feel in a low spin shaft. I want to find fairways without feeling like I am swinging a piece of rebar. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6X Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? I would be honored to! Thank you for the chance!

City, Sate? - Madison, NJHandicap? - 9Current driver and shaft? - M6 9.0, Ventus Blue 6-X (TS2 15°, Diamana S+ Ltd 70X)What would you improve with your current setup? - I don't want to change anything with my driver. It's the best setup I've ever used. I want to improve the flight, feel, and consistency of my 3w. I love the TS2 head but the shaft lacks some feel and can get a little loose when I'm swinging freely.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? - I played the original F3 90x in fairways in the past and they were some of the best shafts I've ever used. Now they're too heavy but I want to recapture the magic.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? - I want to test the F3 7 X.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - Absolutely

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

City, Sate? Huntsville, ALHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Diamana whiteboard 70xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Higher Launch and distanceWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? The technology sounds like it's much improved and could help with my launch and higher distance/ball speedWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!