Pure745's 2014 Shootout - Update 6/15/14

Pure745

I am thinking it would be great to pair up a White SLDR 460 with a Rogue. This testing goes to show as well, that most of the clubs are very close in performance. In fact I was really surprised at how close the numbers really were.

Driver. RBZ Tour TP 9 Kaili 70x
Three Wood: RBZ Tour TP 14.5 RIP Beta 70
Hybrid: Adams Super LS 19 Kuro Kage
Irons: TaylorMade 2014 CB 4,5, MC 6-PW
Putter: Odyssey Protype Black #9
Wedges: Vokey 53/10 and 59/7

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='enis750' timestamp='1398736562' post='9191899']
really awesome Pure, as always a stand up job
I think we all knew (even you ;) ) the SLDR was going to win, based on what you have been posting
was just a matter of the 460 or 430 and exactly what shaft (although I thought the AD BB would have been hard to beat)

that ROGUE and the whole ATX line (tour green and blue) have been HUGE hits on tour [u]and fast[/u]
really hope Aldila makes the ROGUE available to the public for a DECENT price (not TPHD prices)

thanks again for everything you do my man
[/quote]

On the course the BB is really tough to beat, I would even say it's a little longer than the Rogue setup. In terms of dispersion, it doesn't come close to the Rogue.. however, the 661 did. I hope that Aldila does bring this shaft out to retail, it's a fantastic shaft, but there are other options out that when fit correctly are just as good or better. This setup just happens to work well for me.

[quote name='Albatross85' timestamp='1398774415' post='9193901']
Now you have to go back and re-test all of these with a UST Elements Chrome.........Great write up though, thanks for doing this.
[/quote]

I would love to! The Elements Chrome seems like it would be a serious shaft to consider.. everything I have heard about these shafts have been great.

[quote name='zwhitworth' timestamp='1398779507' post='9194469']
Thanks for this outstanding contribution! I'm glad you got your hands on a BBA with a reasonable shaft to see what I've been seeing with mine. I'm very intrigued by the Rogue. Your experience makes it sound like the first time I experienced the Motore TS 7.2X - straighter than it should be. I wish Aldila would produce more. I would love to try one.

The pic from inside Cool Clubs has me thinking about catching a flight out West sometime. WOW!
[/quote]

I am too, the BBA is a great performing club but I was most impressed with how great the dispersion was. The BB is a great combo in this head and the dispersion is much tighter in the BBA than the 460. The experience you reference with the Tour Spec is exactly like mine was, except the Rogue feels better :) I really loved the Tour Spec in the 913 series, it just complemented the head so well. Once I started trying it in other heads, I found other shafts to be better performing and feel better.

Cool Clubs has made me want to refit my entire bag, seriously! My session with them was merely reporting numbers off existing setups I had.. really nothing more than that. He was telling me about other options and things tour/mini tour players to to him for and I could see Pandora's Box slowly start opening :russian_roulette:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='PingDrv00' timestamp='1398780293' post='9194565']
I am thinking it would be great to pair up a White SLDR 460 with a Rogue. This testing goes to show as well, that most of the clubs are very close in performance. In fact I was really surprised at how close the numbers really were.
[/quote]

Great post! The Rogue is definitely NOT the magic bullet. I got a few takeaways from this process.. one of them is how close all of the numbers are on the Trackman vs. actual playability. If you were to watch this process, I hit great shots with all of them.. but certain setups were noticeably easier to hit solid more consistently than others - that is the part that cannot be reflected on a data sheet but through my "review" portion. The numbers made some drivers look better than they actually were (Nike) and some look worse than they actually were (Fourteen). The main thing is to get properly fit to YOUR swing, there are going to be certain heads you just swing better and make better contact more consistently. :drinks:

Edit: spelling

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398782857' post='9194915']
[quote name='PingDrv00' timestamp='1398780293' post='9194565']
[/quote]

Great post! The Rogue is definitely NOT the magic bullet. I got a few takeaways from this process.. one of them is how close all of the numbers are on the Trackman vs. actual playability. If you were to watch this process, I hit great shots with all of them.. but certain setups were noticeably easier to hit solid more consistently than others - that is the part that cannot be reflected on a data sheet but through my "review" portion. The numbers made some drivers look better than they actually were (Nike) and some look worse than they actually were (Fourteen). The main thing is to get properly fit to YOUR swing, there are going to be certain heads you just swing better and make better contact more consistently. :drinks:

Edit: spelling
[/quote]

For everyone the Rogue may not be the magic that makes you hit the ball further or "better, but for you it clearly was. Your ballspeeds and distance were much different when you paired the 460 SLDR with the 661 or BB6X vs. when you paired the 460 SLDR with the Rogue. Your review was amazing and I don't want you to think I am picking at it ( I really don't intend to), but if given the opportunity (you not having to shell out even more money!) I would be interested to see all heads tested with the Rogue or with the same shaft. I'm not trying to dethrone the 460 SLDR with Rogue set up, but I wonder what the results would be for a I25 or BBA. I appreciate your club testing and activeness to such a business thread.

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 75tx) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (Tensei AV Raw Blue 85tx)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
:titleist:Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2 33.5" - Lamkin Deep Etched Cord

Curious, and maybe this was asked already:

What was your rationale for testing a 661 instead of a 757? Coming from the 7.2TS, I'd imagine the the 757 might have produced better ballspeeds or at least lower spin rates than the 661.

I'm biased though, since I'm bagging the 460/757 now.

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

TSR1 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR1 20°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

JPX 923 Forged  5-P, DG120 X100
RTX6  50, 54, 58 MID (AMT White X100)
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1398796018' post='9196783']
I was away for the weekend and just got caught up on all this. All I have to say: BEAST
[/quote]

Thanks man! :drinks: Any thoughts about the results?

[quote name='GooseHook' timestamp='1398799830' post='9197263']

What was your rationale for testing a 661 instead of a 757? Coming from the 7.2TS, I'd imagine the the 757 might have produced better ballspeeds or at least lower spin rates than the 661.

[/quote]

Wanted to go lighter in the driver and heavier in the 3wd.. so I have it 661/757, same way I set up the CT2.0's, more for comparison sake at the time. The BB's I was testing were also a 6X, would probably go 7X if I were to do a complete re-fit. The 661 is almost 70g stock and the 757 just under 80g so I didn't want to go too heavy in the driver, I don't like to feel like I have to overswing or always be at 90-100% with my driver to get it to perform optimally since I don't typically like to swing that hard on the course. I'm sure the 460/757 is a beast, I would probably go that route if I didn't have the Rogue.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Hey Tai, great job!

The results for trackman distance, is that distance as an average or best drive with that club?

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398800334' post='9197341']
I was away for the weekend and just got caught up on all this. All I have to say: BEAST
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wanted to go lighter in the driver and heavier in the 3wd.. so I have it 661/757, same way I set up the CT2.0's, more for comparison sake at the time. The BB's I was testing were also a 6X, would probably go 7X if I were to do a complete re-fit. The 661 is almost 70g stock and the 757 just under 80g so I didn't want to go too heavy in the driver, I don't like to feel like I have to overswing or always be at 90-100% with my driver to get it to perform optimally since I don't typically like to swing that hard on the course. I'm sure the 460/757 is a beast, I would probably go that route if I didn't have the Rogue.
[/quote]

Thoughts about the results? Sure...you hit ball far. Really far. Like....REALLY. FAR. In all seriousness though, after I saw this, I IMMEDIATELY went to Cool Clubs' website to see if they have anything around me. Sure enough, they do around Chicago. They offer a 'Tour Fitting' where they basically blueprint your current set, then take you out to a club to do a tour level fitting outdoors. $675 for driver through putter. Seems like a pretty decent deal to me to be honest.

It doesn't surprise me the SLDR won out for you, I know you've been raving about that combo for a little while now. I thought it was good how you offered some good alternatives for people asking regarding the Rogue. I think there's always the 'best fit' for someone and then a not-best-but-still-pretty-freaking-good alternative that probably costs a bit less.

The consistency of your swing is impressive. Speed, angle, face angle, all of it seems very consistent. Your consistent smash factor makes me want to vomit. I shudder at the thought of getting those numbers for my own swing! However, seeing how consistent they are, to me, yields more credibility to your testing. It's not like you were 'on' when testing the SLDR and 'off' when testing the i25/Covert/BBA/etc.

My only suggestion....gird back up and throw a Cobra into the mix. I don't know why, but those Cobra drivers are always yelling at me to just TRY them. I thought you did this right by putting good shafts in each club. I think testing should be done either stock for stock (which even then, with this audience, doesn't do much) or exotic for exotic.

I think if you could knock the spin down on the Covert, you'd get really good results as it looks like that one had the closest launch angle to the SLDR that won out. If you could up the launch on the BBA, it might have won out over the SLDR as the spin was still pretty low, but the LA was 1.5* lower while only carrying 0.5 yards less. Now that I write that, I think you said the BBA had a bit of a tailwind, so that might've brought them closer together if always in a consistent wind.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398800334' post='9197341']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Solid rationale. The first thing that actually surprised me about the 757 was how light it felt during the swing...it feels like it's balanced perfectly.

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1398807222' post='9198355']
Thoughts about the results? Sure...you hit ball far. Really far. Like....REALLY. FAR. In all seriousness though, after I saw this, I IMMEDIATELY went to Cool Clubs' website to see if they have anything around me. Sure enough, they do around Chicago. They offer a 'Tour Fitting' where they basically blueprint your current set, then take you out to a club to do a tour level fitting outdoors. $675 for driver through putter. Seems like a pretty decent deal to me to be honest.

It doesn't surprise me the SLDR won out for you, I know you've been raving about that combo for a little while now. I thought it was good how you offered some good alternatives for people asking regarding the Rogue. I think there's always the 'best fit' for someone and then a not-best-but-still-pretty-freaking-good alternative that probably costs a bit less.

The consistency of your swing is impressive. Speed, angle, face angle, all of it seems very consistent. Your consistent smash factor makes me want to vomit. I shudder at the thought of getting those numbers for my own swing! However, seeing how consistent they are, to me, yields more credibility to your testing. It's not like you were 'on' when testing the SLDR and 'off' when testing the i25/Covert/BBA/etc.

My only suggestion....gird back up and throw a Cobra into the mix. I don't know why, but those Cobra drivers are always yelling at me to just TRY them. I thought you did this right by putting good shafts in each club. I think testing should be done either stock for stock (which even then, with this audience, doesn't do much) or exotic for exotic.

I think if you could knock the spin down on the Covert, you'd get really good results as it looks like that one had the closest launch angle to the SLDR that won out. If you could up the launch on the BBA, it might have won out over the SLDR as the spin was still pretty low, but the LA was 1.5* lower while only carrying 0.5 yards less. Now that I write that, I think you said the BBA had a bit of a tailwind, so that might've brought them closer together if always in a consistent wind.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the honest feedback! The BBA and Covert were both had a slight tail wind, but the BBA was still going to be solid. I think the normalized numbers had the BBA 6 yards avg. shorter than the 460/Rogue.. also keep in mind the BBA was 45.5" and the 460 was 44.75". I really do want to convey that the Rogue, because it is so rare, is not the end all be all must have shaft.. it is VERY good, but so are other cheaper options.. some people will have to have the Rogue, I don't blame them. But I just want to make sure people know how close the #'s are with similar setups and "cheaper" high end shafts. I have read a few posts where people think that just putting the Rogue in the BBA will make it beat the 460.. I don't agree with this. I'm setting the drivers up to be a long as possible within a very playable setup. I know I can tune the SLDRin to get more distance, and I know I can do the same to the other setups.. but that is not the point of this shootout. At my club and many that I play.. it doesn't matter if you're getting 180+ ball speed and 330 carry when you're hitting 3 off the tee :)

[quote name='rymail00' timestamp='1398801928' post='9197571']
Hey Tai, great job!

The results for trackman distance, is that distance as an average or best drive with that club?
[/quote]

Gotta read the first post man!!!!! I took between 5-7 shots to get 3 shots that I would deem acceptable on the golf course and too the averages of those 3. These were not swung at 100% and were not 3 absolutely killed drives, just comfortable swings that had solid contact, and then took the averages across the board.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Pure great review again!! Loved checking back each day to see your results. Couple of questions hit the 460 briefly last week at demo day. Loved it. Fitter was booked but was getting me squared away on side and di-7x in 10.5head bumped up a notch or 2 won the eye test. Now just gotta tune it in with him next Friday at my appointment. I am just curious about the BB. I would be skeptical buying without trying but I'm not sure he will have one. What's your advice on that since you've had so much time with both shafts. Also how's it going with the sldr 3 wood? I wanted to hit it the other day with the DI in it but didn't have a chance. I would like to hit with di and bb. Thanks again pure.

[quote name='bjno1300' timestamp='1398821245' post='9200255']
Pure great review again!! Loved checking back each day to see your results. Couple of questions hit the 460 briefly last week at demo day. Loved it. Fitter was booked but was getting me squared away on side and di-7x in 10.5head bumped up a notch or 2 won the eye test. Now just gotta tune it in with him next Friday at my appointment. I am just curious about the BB. I would be skeptical buying without trying but I'm not sure he will have one. What's your advice on that since you've had so much time with both shafts. Also how's it going with the sldr 3 wood? I wanted to hit it the other day with the DI in it but didn't have a chance. I would like to hit with di and bb. Thanks again pure.
[/quote]

I found the DI and BB to both be really good in the SLDR. I would say the DI was a little straighter, but the BB had lower spin and launch.. both feel really great. You might also want to give the MT a try while you are at it.. I found it to be somewhat in the middle of the two.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Hurt my back so I don't post a whole lot anymore, but always love checking in on your threads. Great work as always Tai. :nyam:

Cool Clubs looks awesome...reminds me of a place called http://clubchampiongolf.com which just opened up a location in my hood.

PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
PING G25 15* 7.3TS
Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
Titleist 712U 23*
Bridgestone J40CB
Fourteen RM12 51* 55* 59* S400

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398820639' post='9200151']

It doesn't surprise me the SLDR won out for you, I know you've been raving about that combo for a little while now. I thought it was good how you offered some good alternatives for people asking regarding the Rogue. I think there's always the 'best fit' for someone and then a not-best-but-still-pretty-freaking-good alternative that probably costs a bit less.6

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the honest feedback! The BBA and Covert were both had a slight tail wind, but the BBA was still going to be solid. I think the normalized numbers had the BBA 6 yards avg. shorter than the 460/Rogue.. also keep in mind the BBA was 45.5" and the 460 was 44.75". I really do want to convey that the Rogue, because it is so rare, is not the end all be all must have shaft.. it is VERY good, but so are other cheaper options.. some people will have to have the Rogue, I don't blame them. But I just want to make sure people know how close the #'s are with similar setups and "cheaper" high end shafts. I have read a few posts where people think that just putting the Rogue in the BBA will make it beat the 460.. I don't agree with this. I'm setting the drivers up to be a long as possible within a very playable setup. I know I can tune the SLDRin to get more distance, and I know I can do the same to the other setups.. but that is not the point of this shootout. At my club and many that I play.. it doesn't matter if you're getting 180+ ball speed and 330 carry when you're hitting 3 off the tee :)

[quote name='rymail00' timestamp='1398801928' post='9197571']
Hey Tai, great job!

[/quote]

Gotta read the first post man!!!!! I took between 5-7 shots to get 3 shots that I would deem acceptable on the golf course and too the averages of those 3. These were not swung at 100% and were not 3 absolutely killed drives, just comfortable swings that had solid contact, and then took the averages across the board.
[/quote]

Lol, i did. 314 without without going all out just kinda blew mind, especially average. I knew from reading your posts over the years that you were long, but damn thats real loooong. Thats why i had to ask.

I got SLDR cuz of your review. I lofted up to 12°, then lowered it to 10.5° but was way to high. I did the SLDR guarantee and TM sent me a 9.5° that arrived 2 days later (so that was cool). Anyways, solid drivers are ending up at or past solid drives with 9016 and its only in the upper 40's-lower 50's with no real roll, basically plugging on 1/2 the holes. So i am happy. Thanks for advice. Now i just gotta find place to get fit for a shaft.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the honest feedback! The BBA and Covert were both had a slight tail wind, but the BBA was still going to be solid. I think the normalized numbers had the BBA 6 yards avg. shorter than the 460/Rogue.. also keep in mind the BBA was 45.5" and the 460 was 44.75". I really do want to convey that the Rogue, because it is so rare, is not the end all be all must have shaft.. it is VERY good, but so are other cheaper options.. some people will have to have the Rogue, I don't blame them. But I just want to make sure people know how close the #'s are with similar setups and "cheaper" high end shafts. I have read a few posts where people think that just putting the Rogue in the BBA will make it beat the 460.. I don't agree with this. I'm setting the drivers up to be a long as possible within a very playable setup. I know I can tune the SLDRin to get more distance, and I know I can do the same to the other setups.. but that is not the point of this shootout. At my club and many that I play.. [b]it doesn't matter if you're getting 180+ ball speed and 330 carry when you're hitting 3 off the tee[/b] :)
[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken. I'm glad you pointed this out because so many people will get 'fit' for a driver only to choose the one where 1/10 shots are 10 yards past everything else. I know that's NOT what I'm looking for. I want the driver that isn't a shorty, but that I know I can hit reliable shots I'm happy with the majority of the time. Like you said, I don't the driver that once a round (maybe) I'll hit it 320 if I catch it [i]just[/i] right and if the moon and stars align. That's deep for me BTW ;). I want the one where I can hit it 280-285 and in the fairway more times than not. That's it, that's all I want! Too much?

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1398870018' post='9203279']

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the honest feedback! The BBA and Covert were both had a slight tail wind, but the BBA was still going to be solid. I think the normalized numbers had the BBA 6 yards avg. shorter than the 460/Rogue.. also keep in mind the BBA was 45.5" and the 460 was 44.75". I really do want to convey that the Rogue, because it is so rare, is not the end all be all must have shaft.. it is VERY good, but so are other cheaper options.. some people will have to have the Rogue, I don't blame them. But I just want to make sure people know how close the #'s are with similar setups and "cheaper" high end shafts. I have read a few posts where people think that just putting the Rogue in the BBA will make it beat the 460.. I don't agree with this. I'm setting the drivers up to be a long as possible within a very playable setup. I know I can tune the SLDRin to get more distance, and I know I can do the same to the other setups.. but that is not the point of this shootout. At my club and many that I play.. [b]it doesn't matter if you're getting 180+ ball speed and 330 carry when you're hitting 3 off the tee[/b] :)
[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken. I'm glad you pointed this out because so many people will get 'fit' for a driver only to choose the one where 1/10 shots are 10 yards past everything else. I know that's NOT what I'm looking for. I want the driver that isn't a shorty, but that I know I can hit reliable shots I'm happy with the majority of the time. Like you said, I don't the driver that once a round (maybe) I'll hit it 320 if I catch it [i]just[/i] right and if the moon and stars align. That's deep for me BTW ;). I want the one where I can hit it 280-285 and in the fairway more times than not. That's it, that's all I want! Too much?
[/quote]

+1 to that! I basically said "distance be damned" once I got my 757 on course and started hitting fairways with confidence. My course is very tight, and old with huge trees. You can easily shoot a 75-95 back to back due to drives 5-10 yards offline.

TSR2 8*, Diamana BG 60TX

Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

So I'm going to assume you're going to do this again next year (even if it's via public pressure). Can I make a suggestion? Video it. Seriously, the whole thing including thoughts on feel, maybe some behind the scenes stuff of putting clubs together, etc. You can even do it in a British accent if you want. I think you'd get a ton of hits on YouTube. OEMs might even supply you with some of the heads and shafts because it's free advertising for them. Just my $.02.

[quote name='gambit' timestamp='1398875120' post='9203969']
So I'm going to assume you're going to do this again next year (even if it's via public pressure). Can I make a suggestion? Video it. Seriously, the whole thing including thoughts on feel, maybe some behind the scenes stuff of putting clubs together, etc. You can even do it in a British accent if you want. I think you'd get a ton of hits on YouTube. OEMs might even supply you with some of the heads and shafts because it's free advertising for them. Just my $.02.
[/quote]

I'm still waiting for 3 woods to happen this year....

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1398875663' post='9204057']
[/quote]

I'm still waiting for 3 woods to happen this year....
[/quote]

VIDEO

LOL.. no way on the video. Posting Trackman data was risky enough. I do have the SLDR Mini 14˚ with BB-7x ordered, supposed to ship 5/1 or 2. Stoked!

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398877860' post='9204395']
LOL.. no way on the video. Posting Trackman data was risky enough. I do have the SLDR Mini 14˚ with BB-7x ordered, supposed to ship 5/1 or 2. Stoked!
[/quote]

Dude, just get one of those green man suits and get after it! No one will know it's you...

I'm excited to get your take on the Mini though, I'm flat out infatuated with those types of clubs. Throw a little more change in the mix and get a Rapture for good measure. It'll complete your shootout. Driver, fairway woods (Scratch said it was coming, so it's like gospel now), and thrivers.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398821382' post='9200269']
[/quote]

I found the DI and BB to both be really good in the SLDR. I would say the DI was a little straighter, but the BB had lower spin and launch.. both feel really great. You might also want to give the MT a try while you are at it.. I found it to be somewhat in the middle of the two.
[/quote]

I am also considering the BB, I have hit the SLDR at 10.5 in the DI 7x; and it was pretty impressive. I am yet to hit the BB, but it sounds like it might be pretty good. Would you say there was really a whole lot of difference between them? I am pretty sure I could game any of them?

Driver. RBZ Tour TP 9 Kaili 70x
Three Wood: RBZ Tour TP 14.5 RIP Beta 70
Hybrid: Adams Super LS 19 Kuro Kage
Irons: TaylorMade 2014 CB 4,5, MC 6-PW
Putter: Odyssey Protype Black #9
Wedges: Vokey 53/10 and 59/7

[quote name='PingDrv00' timestamp='1398882964' post='9205119']
[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398821382' post='9200269']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am also considering the BB, I have hit the SLDR at 10.5 in the DI 7x; and it was pretty impressive. I am yet to hit the BB, but it sounds like it might be pretty good. Would you say there was really a whole lot of difference between them? I am pretty sure I could game any of them?
[/quote]

The BB is very good. I would say the DI has a better dispersion but is not quite as long and spins more. The BB, IMO, also feels better than the DI.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[/quote]

youtube reviews of golf equipment are not credible if the tester doesn't have a British accent.

WITB Link

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1398877860' post='9204395']
[/quote]

ah what. Think of the nice of nice comments you'd get ;)

Cobra Amp Cell Pro
Titleist 913f
Mizuno MP54
Vokey 52/56
Odyssey #7 MXM Versa
WITB Link