2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Paige Spiranac?

Endres

lol - so lemme get this straight, paige and pezzola show up and properly go, T87 and DFL; ladies, if you read this - words of advice:

1) if you are attractive -- sure it opens doors for you, but you actually have to have talent to play this game.

2) go back to selling yourselves, fittea, teeth whiteners, and coffee ground skin care products.

3) if your gonna be a hoe, be a hoe -- don't make yourselves out to be something you're not; guys mostly don't care anyway -- this includes: being a golfer, being into cars, being into fitness...etc.

I don't know about Paige, but Ms. Pozzola, in the few tournaments she played in college had a stroke avg of about 81. At some point, even a pretty girl is going to have to have some real ability. This will reveal my level of social media sophistication, but how does an Instagram model make money?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol - so lemme get this straight, paige and pezzola show up and properly go, T87 and DFL; ladies, if you read this - words of advice:

1) if you are attractive -- sure it opens doors for you, but you actually have to have talent to play this game.

2) go back to selling yourselves, fittea, teeth whiteners, and coffee ground skin care products.

3) if your gonna be a hoe, be a hoe -- don't make yourselves out to be something you're not; guys mostly don't care anyway -- this includes: being a golfer, being into cars, being into fitness...etc.

I don't know about Paige, but Ms. Pozzola, in the few tournaments she played in college had a stroke avg of about 81. At some point, even a pretty girl is going to have to have some real ability. This will reveal my level of social media sophistication, but how does an Instagram model make money?

81 isnt pro. Sorry.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

SC Phantom 5.5 (2024) 35”

Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

You can promote products through your Instagram account and get paid for it, but now I think you have to state that you are. The Kardashians recently got in trouble over this.

Paige is pretty smart. Gain followers, try to play professional golf to get some semblance of credibility, and then use that to get sponsors or promote products. That stuff might happen down the line, but having an Instagram account with nearly one million followers is incredibly important. Only a few people associated with golf have more. And you can really use that to your financial advantage.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

One of the important aspects of endorsements is the ability to attract eyes that will see the brand and the products. Paige obviously has attracted a large number of followers to her social media posts and that is worth a lot. I don't see anyone here discussing a men's mini tour player that is somewhere around 500th on the OWGR but I see a lot of discussion about Paige. No one here would even be aware of the LET tour or this tournament if it were not for these 2 young ladies playing in it.

That's because a men's player with no status on any significant mini tour would not be given an exemption into a web or Euro tour event regardless of how many followers he had. If there was there would most certainly be similar backlash. See the one relevant exception I can recall Jerry Rice playing in Bay Area Web.com event and that was more about local draw and Jerry is the GOAT. Still didn't deserve the spot but at least it kinda made sense from a local perspective.

I will have zero issue with any of these ladies if they ever end up playing well and earning a spot. I have a huge issue with the fact they don't even have status on the Symetra tour yet there given a sponsors exemption because they're instafanous and have done nothing to earn it besides post scantily clad pictures playing mediocre golf.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

That's because a men's player with no status on any significant mini tour would not be given an exemption into a web or Euro tour event regardless of how many followers he had. If there was there would most certainly be similar backlash. See the one relevant exception I can recall Jerry Rice playing in Bay Area Web.com event and that was more about local draw and Jerry is the GOAT. Still didn't deserve the spot but at least it kinda made sense from a local perspective.

I will have zero issue with any of these ladies if they ever end up playing well and earning a spot. I have a huge issue with the fact they don't even have status on the Symetra tour yet there given a sponsors exemption because they're instafanous and have done nothing to earn it besides post scantily clad pictures playing mediocre golf.

Jamie Sadlowski is the Paige Spiranac of men's golf

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

Paige and Chelsea do not belong on a professional golf course. They can go sell their bodies in a number of different other avenues. Leave the golf for girls that actually know what they're doing.

And before the white knights come at me with "oh they're just pursuing their dream, you wouldn't say that to their face, why don't you try it"

Paige voluntarily skipped Q School in 2015, never tried to open qualify for a Symetra event, and played less than a handful of Cactus tour events, which is a Tour based in her home state. She doesn't practice, doesn't play the competitive skins games at her home course, and doesn't try to get anywhere based on merit.

I don't know much about Chelsea'a qualification attempts but her college scoring average, 82-82 in dubai, and her Instagram account speak for themselves.

I remember her talking about cryin' n' throwin' up at last year's Dubai Masters too. But she'll bounce back, she's a fighter. That's the Paigey I know at least.

Without some frustration and hard work...maybe a few tears...it wouldn't be worth it. She'll keep improving. I hear she broke 70 for the first time this year. I'm still struggling to break 90 consistently. Done it twice. Hardest thing ever! :)

Man, I HEAR ya !!

Paige and Chelsea do not belong on a professional golf course. They can go sell their bodies in a number of different other avenues. Leave the golf for girls that actually know what they're doing.

Except Paige has won a professional event. She belongs enough to prove herself at the next level. Try the Symmetra Tour.

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Except Paige has won a professional event. She belongs enough to prove herself at the next level. Try the Symmetra Tour.

19 player field, default win due to tying with an amateur, zero top 40 players, 4th place was +7 for the week. Great win. I've played Club championships with a tougher strength of field.

Like OnePutt said, there are many skins games in Phoenix that feature PGA, Web.com, Symetra players every week. Of course, the results are public so that might explain why she doesn't play.

And her bombing out of Q school stage 1 this year and no status on any tour that requires status in 2018 speaks otherwise to her "belonging"

Try again.

She is once again playing in Dubai at the Ladies Madter on a sponsor's exemption. She is not alone this time. Blair O'Neal, Belen Mozo, and Chelsea Pezzoli are joining her.

Belen Mozo Seems to be the only real active golfer from the above. She has two second place finishes this year on the LET Tour from just five starts.

Belen Mozo is T23 (tied with Charley Hull).

Blair O'Neal made the cut (currently T53).

Paige Spiranac is 5th from last (77-80).

Chelsea Pezzoli is DFL (82-82).

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

She is once again playing in Dubai at the Ladies Madter on a sponsor's exemption. She is not alone this time. Blair O'Neal, Belen Mozo, and Chelsea Pezzoli are joining her.

Belen Mozo Seems to be the only real active golfer from the above. She has two second place finishes this year on the LET Tour from just five starts.

Belen Mozo is T23 (tied with Charley Hull).

Blair O'Neal made the cut (currently T53).

Paige Spiranac is 5th from last (77-80).

Chelsea Pezzoli is DFL (82-82).

To give Paige a little credit, she did make 7 birdies in 2 rounds. Not bad, considering that the tournament leader only made 3 more birdies than Paige did in 2 rounds.

In all honesty I don't think Spirinac is trying to make it as a professional golfer. I think she is using pro golf to keep her presence out there as a social media personality and model. Lets face it in the pro golf world she's in a much smaller "hot golfer" category. In the modelling world she's just another face(or more appropriately body) among thousands and thousands of young ladies doing similar things.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Try again.

They are alike. Both are known for their media: Instagram vs TV. Both are attractive. Both get sponsor exemptions, but don't make cuts. Both gets tons of hype when they play in pro tournaments, but fail to deliver. Both are Callaway sponsored.

Spiranac: ranked 1102 in world

Sadlowski: ranked 1871 in world

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

I can see some similarities. At the same time, one's popularity derives from hitting a golf ball, the other's from sex appeal.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

I can see some similarities. At the same time, one's popularity derives from hitting a golf ball, the other's from sex appeal.

...not that I'm complaining! ;)

She's trying to live her dream in a weird and unorthodox way. It wouldn't surprise me to see her get off the mini tours and finally get to the Symetra. At least she's working at it.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

The worst thing about a Paige Spiranac is the conversation she generates. It's all a bunch of internet white knights lecturing each other on how publicity works, how professional sports and entertainment work, how business works etc.

In any case, see you all come next year's Dubai Ladies Masters I guess.

The worst thing about a Paige Spiranac is the conversation she generates. It's all a bunch of internet white knights lecturing each other on how publicity works, how professional sports and entertainment work, how business works etc.

Where, if recent trends continue, she'll post 158, and be in the top 7. From the bottom. (I'm gonna go with 77-81)

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

With a healthy dose of misogynists claiming she's a prostitute because she publishes risque images of herself on Instagram.

If those photos make her a prostitute, then we are all prostitutes.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's in a tough place. Not really a model and not really a Player, is not really a career. She'll probably end up a pharmaceutical sales rep.

Is Paige on the Symmetra Tour in 2017?

She didn't make it out of Stage 1 ( out of total of 3 ) of Q School this year. It will take a minor miracle for her to make it to Symetra.

Not a hater. Just providing perspective.

How does Symmetra Tour qualifying work? There is the multiple stage qualifying from August-December, but the top ones go to the LPGA Tour and the rest to the Symmetra Tour? The top Symmetra players from last year also go to the LPGA Tour?

Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Try again.

They are alike. Both are known for their media: Instagram vs TV. Both are attractive. Both get sponsor exemptions, but don't make cuts. Both gets tons of hype when they play in pro tournaments, but fail to deliver. Both are Callaway sponsored.

Spiranac: ranked 1102 in world

Sadlowski: ranked 1871 in world

Here is where I see he difference. Jamie has actually tried to "earn" his way while Paige has not.

Jamie played in and won a U.S. Open qualifier by shooting a 65 and he attempted to earn his way onto the Web.com tour by playing in the Web.com Q School (72, 73, 71, 70). He made the cut this year in a Web.com event as well as the Indonesian Masters. And in his last 15 rounds as a pro (all this fall) he has only 1 round above 75, that being a 76, and has 3 rounds in the 60's. Prior to his last tournament where he shot 76-73, his stroke average for this year was 71.43.

Bottom line, he's playing and trying a lot harder than Paige is to make it.

How does Symmetra Tour qualifying work? There is the multiple stage qualifying from August-December, but the top ones go to the LPGA Tour and the rest to the Symmetra Tour? The top Symmetra players from last year also go to the LPGA Tour?

Edit: Top 10 Symetra tour year end money list earn LPGA cards for the next season.

Priority: A Symetra Tour Member Professionals finishing in the top-80 and ties on the season-ending 2015 Symetra Tour

Official Money List, who do not have 2016 LPGA membership in Categories 1-12. Priority is based on the order of the list.

Ties will be broken by Members’ positions on the Symetra Tour Career Money List as of the end of the previous calendar

year.

Priority: C Winners of Symetra Tour official tournaments during the current year. Priority is based on the earliest date of

such wins. If the player is a Non-member, she must meet all other Symetra eligibility requirements and she must accept

Symetra Tour membership to be eligible for this category.

Priority: D Players who complete a minimum of 72 holes at Stage III of the 2015 LPGA Qualifying Tournament who do

not receive 2016 LPGA membership in Category 12. Players will be ranked based on the order of their finish at

Stage III (and any ties will be broken on the basis of the lowest, most recent round in Stage III).

Priority: E Players at Stage II of the 2015 LPGA Qualifying Tournament who advance to Stage III, but either elect to not

participate in or do not complete Stage III. Players will be ranked based on the order of their finish at Stage II

(and any ties will be broken on the basis of the lowest, most recent round in Stage II).

Priority G: After the Kansas City Championship, Members in Categories G and H through L who have earned official

money will be re-seeded into Category G. Members placed into Category G are ranked in the order of their position on the

current year’s Official Money List through the Kansas City Championship. Members will remain in this category for the

remainder of the 2016 season.

Priority H: Symetra Tour Member Professionals finishing in positions #81-100 and ties on the season-ending 2015

Symetra Tour Official Money List, who do not have 2016 LPGA membership in Categories 1-12. Priority is based on the

order of the list. Ties will be broken by Members’ positions on the Symetra Tour Career Money List as of the end of the

previous calendar year.

Priority: I Players who complete 72 holes at Stage II of the 2015 LPGA Qualifying Tournament, but do not advance to

Stage III. Players will be ranked based on the order of their finish at Stage II (and any ties broken on the basis of

the lowest, most recent round in Stage II).

Priority: J Symetra Tour Member Professionals finishing in positions #101-125 and ties on the season-ending 2015

Symetra Tour Official Money List, who do not have 2016 LPGA membership in Categories 1-12. Priority is based

on the order of the list. Ties will be broken by Members’ positions on the Symetra Tour Career Money List as of

the end of the previous calendar year.

Priority: K Players at Stage I of the 2015 LPGA Qualifying Tournament who advance to Stage II, but either elect to not

participate in or do not complete Stage II. Players will be ranked based on the order of their finish at Stage I (and

any ties will be broken on the basis of the lowest, most recent round in Stage I).

Priority: L Players who complete 72 holes at Stage I of the 2015 LPGA Qualifying Tournament, but do not advance to

Stage II. Players will be ranked based on the order of their finish at Stage I (and any ties will be broken on the basis of

the lowest, most recent round in Stage I).

Paige has 0 status, Chelsea is priority list L spot # 443

EDIT Technically Paige could have status on Symetra tour if she were a member? Only reason why I can think she is not listed. Even though she bombed out of stage 1 of q school she would still be in group L ranked somewhere around 400 on the priority list.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

I know quite a few Big Pharma people, her looks don't really compare. I may be in the minority here, but I don't think she's anything special in the looks department. I'd end the compliments at attractive. I know it sounds chauvinistic, but she is famous for her looks, and one thing I learned in life, there is always someone younger, prettier and in better shape. It's a hard ride if you hitch your worth to that wagon.

Callaway BBV 10.5 Neutral w/ 44.5 inch Motore 565 speeder shaft stiff
Callaway BBV 3 Wood, 15.5 stiff, 5 Wood 19 stiff
Callaway X2 Hot 19 Hybrid stiff
Callaway X2 Hot 4-PW
Ping Glide 50 SS
Cleveland CG16 , 56
Wilson Staff Grant Park Putter

Neither Page nor Chelsea completed 72 holes at Stage 1 and neither have ever been a member, so I'm not sure they even qualify in group L.

I see Paige didn't give a farewell press conference this year. With the long travel back from Dubai we may have to wait until Sunday or Monday for her to get half-naked and try and make us forget she can barely break 80 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Neither Page nor Chelsea completed 72 holes at Stage 1 and neither have ever been a member, so I'm not sure they even qualify in group L.

I see Paige didn't give a farewell press conference this year. With the long travel back from Dubai we may have to wait until Sunday or Monday for her to get half-naked and try and make us forget she can barely break 80 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You remind me of the character that Brad Pitt played when he guest starred in Friends.

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist 915Hd 17.5* Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Stiff
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM10 50.08F, 54.10D (Raw) & 60.04T (Raw) KBS Tour Stiff
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

Actually, some pretty insignificant male players have gotten exemptions into events, often for being stars in other sports, such as when Jerry Rice got an exemption into what was then the Nationwide Tour.