Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

I think at this point, every model will be available as lefty eventually. Some are on back order/out of stock though.

Awesome to hear, really interested in an ER 1.2!

Me, too. I emailed Justin yesterday to ask about 1.2 availability and also the rumored ER5 slant neck they have coming out. Back in December they told me March release, but I didn't see anything at PGA show, and nothing really being talked about online so I'm thinking it's delayed.

Also, with ER 1.2.... Did they fix the CG issue? I think it's been noted the CG is heel side of the aim line which on a perfect enter hit makes the toe open up ever so slightly. Couldddddd maybe cause a small push on a longer putt.

Also, with ER 1.2.... Did they fix the CG issue? I think it's been noted the CG is heel side of the aim line which on a perfect enter hit makes the toe open up ever so slightly. Couldddddd maybe cause a small push on a longer putt.

In the modern world of putter design, this is really not excusable. I wonder if the initial design was off or if something went wrong in manufacturing. Regardless, you have companies like Axis1 manipulating CG to be directly on the center of the face, Artisan using titanium necks and tungsten weights to place CG where they want, etc. Really no excuse for having a heel-sided CG in a putter.

Also I have to wonder how it affects the grooves. Aren't they also lined up with the alignment line? If CG is off seems like it would throw the grooves off as well.

I think at this point, every model will be available as lefty eventually. Some are on back order/out of stock though.

Awesome to hear, really interested in an ER 1.2!

Me, too. I emailed Justin yesterday to ask about 1.2 availability and also the rumored ER5 slant neck they have coming out. Back in December they told me March release, but I didn't see anything at PGA show, and nothing really being talked about online so I'm thinking it's delayed.

As far as I know they did fix the CG issue. The original release was suppose to be er1.1 but they still had the same issue. 1.2 should have corrected that. I have only hit putts in my basement, but it feels great

Still playing my ER5 after 15 months. Just a solid choice for me. Quality flat stick fitted perfectly for me. Changed the grip and it's been good.

Have you noticed any chipping on the face? Want to pick one of these up but was a little worried about the quality.

IMO, find out from them directly before buying...easy to ask! If they are charging 4 bills and their quality is like that then they should cover it. If it is milled, don't know what would flake then? I wanted er2 but they cannot sell me one w/o sight line.

+1. So annoying that club makers have not progressed enough to offer either no alignnment lines or just a sight dot for those who want it. Given that the purpose of the club is to make putts, be a lot better to lose what I call the misalignment lines.

Absolutely agree, just got custom fit for an Edel, changing the alignment lines around during the fitting had a major impact on results. They sell putters off the rack for about $50 less than the custom ones are so if the stock work looks for you fine, but if not they can do whatever you want... Not sure why other companies can't do the same for a similar premium.

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

Any ideas what models will be LEFTY for 2018? Thanks!

Emailed the company this week and this is the reply I received: "We currently make the ER2, ER5, ER6 and ER7 in left handed"

I would suspect they will make the 1.2 in lefty eventually, just need to give it time. Market demands are quite low for $360 left handed putters. (unless you're talking unique Scotty's, etc)

What's the story with these putters and the company? I really hadn't heard a thing about them until I got an email today from MGS about "the best putter we've ever tested (game- changing technology)". Well, color me intrigued, but the MGS review reads like a infomercial more than an unbiased review.

I read that article and I call B.S. I generally like MGS and have donated money to them before, but the article was crap. "The ball curves toward the hole." Nope, sorry, I don't buy putters that defy physics because that just tells me the source isn't credible. I expect MGS to endorse the Overspin putter next. Talk about a credibility free fall.

It makes me wonder if MGS was paid for that "review."

Edit - Now that I think of it, Guerin Rife is on his 3rd putter company. Each one had so-called revolutionary technology. Yeah, that or a marketing champ pulling the levers.

I just got lit up in another thread for saying such things about mgs. I still want to try the putter though ?

What's the story with these putters and the company? I really hadn't heard a thing about them until I got an email today from MGS about "the best putter we've ever tested (game- changing technology)". Well, color me intrigued, but the MGS review reads like a infomercial more than an unbiased review.

I read that article and I call B.S. I generally like MGS and have donated money to them before, but the article was crap. "The ball curves toward the hole." Nope, sorry, I don't buy putters that defy physics because that just tells me the source isn't credible. I expect MGS to endorse the Overspin putter next. Talk about a credibility free fall.

It makes me wonder if MGS was paid for that "review."

Edit - Now that I think of it, Guerin Rife is on his 3rd putter company. Each one had so-called revolutionary technology. Yeah, that or a marketing champ pulling the levers.

I just got lit up in another thread for saying such things about mgs. I still want to try the putter though

It's a bit misleading to say the ball curves toward the hole, but it's been proven that the grooves do provide a small amount of gear effect on the ball. That is... heel strikes produce a very small amount of side spin such that it technically is curving back toward the hole. Same with toe strikes. Over the inconsistency of real grass and breaks on the surfaces... this probably can't be seen, but during robot testing on artificial surface, it's been recorded.

Still playing my ER5 after 15 months. Just a solid choice for me. Quality flat stick fitted perfectly for me. Changed the grip and it’s been good.

Have you noticed any chipping on the face? Want to pick one of these up but was a little worried about the quality.

IMO, find out from them directly before buying...easy to ask! If they are charging 4 bills and their quality is like that then they should cover it. If it is milled, don't know what would flake then? I wanted er2 but they cannot sell me one w/o sight line.

+1. So annoying that club makers have not progressed enough to offer either no alignnment lines or just a sight dot for those who want it. Given that the purpose of the club is to make putts, be a lot better to lose what I call the misalignment lines.

+1

Flange lines sell the best but every study I've ever seen show that most putt best without a flange line.

FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
Ari Techner
National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
[email protected]
IG: @nationalcustom
Twitter: @WorksNational
(still a huge club HO)

Just got my er1.2. Feels like old faithful when I swing it.

How did you receive that already!?

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

Sent them an email regarding different aid alignment and politely said that it isnt offer. I just cant buy a putter if its not the alignment i want... weird world of customization.

Titleist 915 d2
Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

[u]project x L.Z 5.5[/u]:
Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
Nike engage 52 square,
56 toe sweep
60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag

Question (maybe a stupid one) on changing out the stock grip.

Evnroll website says they use a 120 gram grip as a counter weight to bring the swing-weight back down (due to the heavier head weight).

As long as I replace with a similar weighted grip, will I be O.K. in maintaining the original feel and swing-weight?

I was thinking of the Lamkin Jumbo putter grip, which the Lamkin site says is 119 grams.

(I thought there may have been an actual weight at the butt end of the shaft with Evnroll's stock red and white grip?).

Titleist TSi 3  10 degree driver
Titleist TSi 2  15 degree 3W

Callaway Apex Utility Wood (19 degree)
Callaway Apex 21 5H hybrid (24 degree)
PXG O311XP Gen 3 - 5, 6, 7 iron

PXG O311 P Gen 3 - 8, 9 and W

Vokey SM 8 wedges - 48, 56 and 62 degree
SeeMore M7x putter

Evnroll website says they use a 120 gram grip as a counter weight to bring the swing-weight back down (due to the heavier head weight).

As long as I replace with a similar weighted grip, will I be O.K. in maintaining the original feel and swing-weight?

I was thinking of the Lamkin Jumbo putter grip, which the Lamkin site says is 119 grams.

(I thought there may have been an actual weight at the butt end of the shaft with Evnroll's stock red and white grip?).

from what they told me is they started with a Winn grip with a courier weight in the butt end. The. They changed to a grip that has the same weight throughout the grip. So....

Mizuno MX-500 10.5* driver<br />Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 13 Degree 3 Wood(as mini-driver)<br />Titleist 910f 16.5* 3 Wood,<br />Titleist 714 CB 3-pw,<br />Scratch 50*DD wedge,<br />Cleveland 588 raw 56* wedge,<br />Odyssey #9 White Hot,<br />Snell My Tour Ball,<br />True Linkswear shoes(da bomb!)<br /><br />TAKE DEAD AIM - Harvey Penick

(I thought I may have seen an actual weight at the butt end of the shaft with the stock red and white grip?).

Yes, you will be fine if the weight is the same. I have done this. I have an Edel putter with a 370 gram head, a 100 gram Pure perfectly round grip and another 30 gram tour lock weight in the shaft four inches from the grip end, under my lower hand.

Have purchased other putters with same headweight but lighter grips. Took it off and set them up same as my Edel and they feel the same. If the head is a little heavier or lighter, I still install the 100 gram grip and adjust the tour lock up or down. Really helps me smooth out my stroke and be consistent. Have never putted better since moving to heavier builds. What you don’t want is a heavy head with too light a grip. You will end up slapping at the ball if the putter is unbalanced. I am in the Dave Stockton camp on this subject. What you propose will be fine. Just be sure of the weight being the same overall.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

Rolling some balls on my birdieball green in my lounge I discovered something I hadn't seen. If intentional then I love it. If not, terrible quality control.

My white line up line is offset. At the perfect address for me it is centered between the dots on top. I have problems seeing the line through the ball toward the target and have been working on lining up my putts instead of so much feel.

I do not use a line but I do place the very end of the balls line to focus my attention. I find it very helpful to clear my mind and make a smooth swing. Also allows me to "see" the hole and its length.

Mizuno MX-500 10.5* driver<br />Tour Edge Exotics XCG6 13 Degree 3 Wood(as mini-driver)<br />Titleist 910f 16.5* 3 Wood,<br />Titleist 714 CB 3-pw,<br />Scratch 50*DD wedge,<br />Cleveland 588 raw 56* wedge,<br />Odyssey #9 White Hot,<br />Snell My Tour Ball,<br />True Linkswear shoes(da bomb!)<br /><br />TAKE DEAD AIM - Harvey Penick

Rolling some balls on my birdieball green in my lounge I discovered something I hadn't seen. If intentional then I love it. If not, terrible quality control.

My white line up line is offset. At the perfect address for me it is centered between the dots on top. I have problems seeing the line through the ball toward the target and have been working on lining up my putts instead of so much feel.

I do not use a line but I do place the very end of the balls line to focus my attention. I find it very helpful to clear my mind and make a smooth swing. Also allows me to "see" the hole and its length.

Don’t really understand what you’re saying/asking... but, one point of the two dots is to ensure that the putter is soled properly (if the line is going between you’re two dots, you’re good).

Dont really understand what youre saying/asking... but, one point of the two dots is to ensure that the putter is soled properly (if the line is going between youre two dots, youre good).

if you look from the back of the putter, not on the ground, but at eye level the line is offset toward the toe. I assume this is to offset the line being at ground level when putting and make it appear centered allowing you to line up correctly. It you were to look straight down in the line it would be closer to the toe. Clear? I ramble a bit

Went ahead and changed out the stock Winn grip for the Lamkin Jumbo. Worked out just fine re swing weight......no change.

For anyone who prefers that nice rubber feel in a putter grip, then I highly recommend the Lamkin Jumbo for the Evnroll.

Titleist TSi 3  10 degree driver
Titleist TSi 2  15 degree 3W

Callaway Apex Utility Wood (19 degree)
Callaway Apex 21 5H hybrid (24 degree)
PXG O311XP Gen 3 - 5, 6, 7 iron

PXG O311 P Gen 3 - 8, 9 and W

Vokey SM 8 wedges - 48, 56 and 62 degree
SeeMore M7x putter

Still playing my ER5 after 15 months. Just a solid choice for me. Quality flat stick fitted perfectly for me. Changed the grip and its been good.

+1

Flange lines sell the best but every study I've ever seen show that most putt best without a flange line.

I switched to a top rail line and have never aligned better.

Driver(s) - TSR3 Ventus Red 6s and G430 Ventus TR 6x

TSR2 15* Di7s

Sim 2 19* / Tensei AV Blue 85s

Sim2 22* / Tensei AV Blue 85s

MP18 MMC 5-Pw

SM8 50* 

Jaw Raw 54s  

Vokey SM8 M Grind 59*

Spider Plumber's Neck

Callaway Chrome Tour X

BFYK4L8.jpg

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

BFYK4L8.jpg

It begins!

Which putter did he have in the bag for his round today?

PING G430 Max 10.5* Project X Hazrdus Smoke Red RDX 50

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

Titleist T200 5i True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist T150 6i-GW True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist SM9 Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Dynamic Gold R300

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

BFYK4L8.jpg

It begins!

Which putter did he have in the bag for his round today?

I don't know, but I hope its an evnroll (I realize they're made by the same guy). I have a soft spot for these small or tiny companies like Scratch, TP Mill, Byron Morgan, Lamont Mann, Continental Golf etc. It's so hard to not root for the underdog, especially if you get to know, or have repeat contact with the owner of a small company, or same guys that work at these small companies year after year.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style