Evnroll Putters-- Amazing!!!

They are a very small company you guys. I imagine their sales and orders have gone through the roof, while maybe their hiring hasn't. They have like 3 people that man the phones and customer service email account last time I checked. It was always either Justin or Travis that I talked to and they were always very cool and accomodating. I now see Travis travels to tour events, so I'd wager that potentially only Justin answers CS stuff and maybe he is even stretched really thin.

They've always replied to me albeit not right away. Sometimes it took a week. If you have a REALLY hot question I suggest you call them.

Understood. And one way to clean up a customer service backlog is to not attract as many customers.

I'm actually quite surprised they haven't raised prices at all in order to lower demand a bit. Then again... I work for a really small company and we literally never turn business away. Our sales have gone up 300% in the past 15 years, yet we still have exactly the same # of employees. We are constantly behind schedule because the demand for our (human) resources went way up, but we did not increase the supply. Probably same thing going on here.

Did Poulter really make that comment? I am not insuating that it’s fake or photoshopped but that comment is pretty damning.

PING G430 Max 10.5* Project X Hazrdus Smoke Red RDX 50

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

Titleist T200 5i True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist T150 6i-GW True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist SM9 Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Dynamic Gold R300

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

I am a huge Envroll fan but...

1) It's too bad they showed Evnroll putters with a dark finish instead of their standard satin at the Valspar. I was planning to buy a dark ER7, but they told me "we do not currently have plans to offer any other finish on our milled steel putters unfortunately, just our classic satin finish." Sounds odd for a putter maker charging ultra premium prices. Now I'm seriously looking at other mallets too, I wasn't before.

2) And I asked them which of their mallets had the highest MOI - aside from the upcoming ER9 and their answer was "the highest MOI besides our ER9 would be the ER6." I wouldn't have guessed that since their own ER6 copy says "an extreme center mass weighted deep mallet." I thought more weight heel & toe increased MOI?

Their ER9 rollout copy said "To achieve high MOI requires designing a big, really big putter head that resembles a frying pan on the end of shaft. It needs to be a blend of aluminum and steel. Steel is about 3 times heavier than aluminum so it’s the key to achieving the high MOI. The ER9 has a milled 6061 aluminum body that has a hollow cylinder along the extreme heel and toe that runs the length of the head from face to rear to receive sizable steel weights. This keeps the overall size down (somewhat) and achieves and incredible 10,000 MOI."

Color me confused...

Have had my new ER-2 on the practice green a couple sessions now. I notice that my distance control is really good and consistent.I practice with 2 balls and they have been ending up in almost exactly the same spot. With my other putters there can be a big difference between a well struck putt and one that might be off the heel or toe side. The feel is crisp--not soft--even with my B330-s, but it doesn't feel hard by any stretch of the imagination. If the distance control improves this much on the course, the ER-2 is gonna be in the bag for a while.

Also want to add that the finish on the putter seems to be VERY high quality and the Er-2 shape is very pleasing--I have been an Anser style putter most of my life (with the exception of MANY recently tried non-Anser style putters) and the Er-2 gives me a lot of confidence especially on very short putts that sometimes I miss (sigh)

Just added the ER2 putter to my bag, after numerous try outs at Carls Golfland. Looking forward too using it this year. Seems to put a great roll on the ball, looked at other putters but just liked this

putter better.

Play Golf.....Play Blades......Play Something Else.....Just Go Play.....

4 HC

I’ve just bought an ER2 on eBay, it’s the older version with the grey and red counter balanced grip rather than the newer white and red grip. What difference (if any) does this make to the putter performance?

I would guess there isn’t any difference. If the head is one of the standard weights then there is no difference.

Its a 33inch putter with a 385 head weight.

Im not a massive fan of the counterbalanced grip so was wondering if replacing it would create any balance problems?

This will change the putter swingweight

and possibly the feel for you. But does not effect performance.

Play Golf.....Play Blades......Play Something Else.....Just Go Play.....

4 HC

I asked about grips recently and received this.

We have our standard red and white grip, we also have that same grip in a lighter 62g version, and we also have red and black pistols that weight close to 70g. If you prefer SuperStroke, I would opt for either a lighter head weight or use the Superstrokes that have the counter weight in order to maintain the swing weight depending on the feel you are looking for. Apologies for the delay in response, and thanks for the support.

I asked about grips recently and received this.

We have our standard red and white grip, we also have that same grip in a lighter 62g version, and we also have red and black pistols that weight close to 70g. If you prefer SuperStroke, I would opt for either a lighter head weight or use the Superstrokes that have the counter weight in order to maintain the swing weight depending on the feel you are looking for. Apologies for the delay in response, and thanks for the support.

I spoke with Evnroll on the phone a good bit about converting to a Superstroke. I have a 370g head and had the newer red/white grip from them. I wanted to go to the GTR Pistol as its my favorite. They recommended I get the countercore and get a 25-30 gram weight. I had an extra 50 gram weight and I cut it in half to 25 grams. That ended up being just a little too light for me and I added some lead tape to it to get it back to 30 grams. Guerin recommends D7-8 swing weight with a counterbalance. Mine ended up at E0 and I love it.

VERY disappointed with their customer service. After asking 4 times for the MOI of the ER7, still no reply.

I can understand not knowing. Yet. But I can't understand not acknowledging the question. And I would expect them to know the answer to this relatively common metric, especially if you designed an entire putter around the theory of High MOI = Good putting.

If 10,000 MOI for the ER9 is marketed as a good thing, for at least a subset of golfers...shouldn't they be able to explain how much "better" it is in that metric vs the rest of their line?

Shouldn't they answer with at least, at the VERY least, "we don't know (yet). But we should know that number".

I think I'm moving on.

Yep - no excuse for ignoring customers

if you need people to do that, you hire them.

I have an Er-5 and would like to buy a 1.2 - can't buy one apparently. Grow or die, it's really that simple.

TM Sim D-Type Tour AD IZ 7s
Mavrik SZ 16.5 Tour AD DI 7s
Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

I don't get their distribution strategy. I live in NC and there is not a single place to buy ER's in the entire state (and NC is a huge golf state).

I went to Australia and ER's were in every shop and essentially every clubhouse I went in.

I don't get it.

WITB
Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0*

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 15* 

Taylormade Sim2 Ti 19* 

Ping i525 4-UW

Titleist Vokey SM8- 54* and 58*

Custom Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

Why doesn't evnroll have a single face balanced option?

??? Both CS models are essentially face balanced, and the ER5 and ER6x's are close. I'd say none of their putters are severely toe down. YMMV

ER2CS - 5 degrees toe down

ER7CS - 8

ER5 - 10

ER6R/B - 12

ER7 - 20

ER2 - 22

ER8 - 22

ER1 - 25

ER3 - 25

ER1.2 - 35

ER9 - ?

Yeah, I should have clarified that I meant non-CS models. I'm not opposed to CS putters but a lot of people are. You'd think they would have a face balanced option that is heel shafted. The ER5 isn't bad but I did not like the ER6 at all.

Just saw that the ER2CS and ER7CS are available to order via the website.

Ping G430 10K 9* w/ Ventus Blue Velocore 5R
Ping G430 3W w/ Helium R
Ping G430 5W w/ Paderson R
Ping G430 3 hybrid w/ Paderson S
Ping G430 4 hybrid w/Paderson R
Ping G430 5 hybrid w/ Paderson R
Ping G430 7-P, Paderson R shafts

Cleveland CBX2 Zip Core 48*, RTX Zipcore 54* & 58*
LAB DF3
TaylorMade SpeedSoft Ink Blue