Cobra's new King F9 Speedback Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

GolfWRX

Hmm, interesting .. guess I wasn't crazy. But if I go on the Cobra driver weight page, they don't show the 6g.. I can see the 10, 14, 18 and a bunch of other options that are grayed out, but the 6 isn't even an option. Is there somewhere else to get it, or just not even sold separately?

Titleist TSi3 8*, Tensei AV White 65X

Cobra Big Tour 3W, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 70X

Ping G425 19* 3H, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85X

Taylormade UDI 3i, Diamana Thump 100X

Taylormade p790 5-AW, C-Taper 130X

Titleist Vokey SM7 52* 10S bent to 53

Titleist Vokey SM7 56* 8M bent to 57

Titleist Vokey SM7 60* 12D

> @Ookluh said:

> Hmm, interesting .. guess I wasn't crazy. But if I go on the Cobra driver weight page, they don't show the 6g.. I can see the 10, 14, 18 and a bunch of other options that are grayed out, but the 6 isn't even an option. Is there somewhere else to get it, or just not even sold separately?

I've just checked and 6g is definitely on there. https://www.cobragolf.com/king-f9-weights

Driver: still looking.....
4 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 17.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW70x @ 42 1/2".

7 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 22.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW80x @ 41 3/4".
Irons: Kamui Pro KP-102 5i-PW + KBS TGI 110 + 1/2".
Wedges: Callaway Jaws Forged 50°/55°/60° + KBS C-Taper
Putter: SeeMore SB1 + Accra FX300.

> @ian-500 said:

> > @Ookluh said:

> > Hmm, interesting .. guess I wasn't crazy. But if I go on the Cobra driver weight page, they don't show the 6g.. I can see the 10, 14, 18 and a bunch of other options that are grayed out, but the 6 isn't even an option. Is there somewhere else to get it, or just not even sold separately?

>

> I've just checked and 6g is definitely on there. https://www.cobragolf.com/king-f9-weights

Glad you posted that... I went back and checked again and it wasn't there, but I've been checking on my phone.. went on the laptop then and found it. Must be an issue with the mobile site. Thanks!

Titleist TSi3 8*, Tensei AV White 65X

Cobra Big Tour 3W, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 70X

Ping G425 19* 3H, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85X

Taylormade UDI 3i, Diamana Thump 100X

Taylormade p790 5-AW, C-Taper 130X

Titleist Vokey SM7 52* 10S bent to 53

Titleist Vokey SM7 56* 8M bent to 57

Titleist Vokey SM7 60* 12D

> @ian-500 said:

> > @Ookluh said:

> > Hmm, interesting .. guess I wasn't crazy. But if I go on the Cobra driver weight page, they don't show the 6g.. I can see the 10, 14, 18 and a bunch of other options that are grayed out, but the 6 isn't even an option. Is there somewhere else to get it, or just not even sold separately?

>

> I've just checked and 6g is definitely on there. https://www.cobragolf.com/king-f9-weights

When I ordered my 10 gram I wanted a six and it wasn’t on there. I called Cobra and they said it only shows on there when they get stock. They had a big issue with backorder delay on that wait and were trying to catch up. So they took it off to avoid more back orders.

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

Really liking the switch early in the season , driver has been very solid, even more surprised with the Tour fairway, can’t wait to put the 5w in the bag Monday. These are the best feeling/sounding woods I have played.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I was very disappointed in the look and performance of the F9 hybrid at a demo day yesterday. The head looks flat and oversized at address, the rep insisted it’s the same size as F8. He only had a short & regular shaft (!), every shot just fell out of the air at 150y. I was really hoping for a gamer, and now it looks like they took NV Green 85H off the no up-charge shafts too. I might just stick with BioCell 21.5° or Ping G 22° for the summer.

Spring 2024

Callaway Mavrik Max 1W 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 60

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 15° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx LS 5W 17.5° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx 4Hy 21° HZRDUS Smoke 80

Srixon ZU85 4U 23° / Z585 6i-7i / Z785 8i-AW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56° 60°
SeeMore Mini Giant DF / Piretti Teramo / MannKrafted MA99 Proto

https://www.golfwrx.com/660122/witb-golfwrx-members-edition-jbrunk/

Anyone hit and compare the 9.0 and 10.5 heads? I know the 9.0 is the lower spinning of the two. I've been doing some testing with the 9.0 head w/ a TPO shaft. I love the sound, look, and feel of this combo but I can't seem to get this thing airborne very long. Most drives are low liners with a ton of roll out which is not really my preferred ball flight. I tried adjusting loft and messing with the extra weights. It definitively improved a bit going +1.5 in loft and adding heavier weight to the back. Perhaps I do need a little extra spin paired with that shaft. I do play the 10.5 in the G400 (regular model) paired with a HZRDUS black. I think the higher loft and low/low combo is the way to go for me. I'm going to give the 10.5 head a try.

> @Nicodimas said:

> Someone help!

>

> On the fairway tour woods if you increase/decrease lofts , how does that effect you positive/ bad ?

>

> How does the draw setting mess with what your working with.

>

> I guess I’m wondering great swing/ a miss...

If you increase loft that generally closes the club face, and decreasing tends to open the club face. In the past Cobra has claimed their sole design counteracts this more than other companies but IMO you still see it, but I don't know for sure that it's the same sole design.

I've never used draw settings but I believe they adjust the lie angle more upright than anything else, maybe close the club face a bit.

after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

>

> i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

> @Z1ggy16 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> >

> > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

>

> Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

i dunno -- i have the 2g in the back and the 18g up front; playing 45.5". i'll measure tonight when i get home from work.

btw, 7k posts !!! woot woot

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> > >

> > > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

> >

> > Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

>

> i dunno -- i have the 2g in the back and the 18g up front; playing 45.5". i'll measure tonight when i get home from work.

>

>

> btw, 7k posts !!! woot woot

Thx!

I've got you by 89. Better go spam one of those pointless "Who WON'T win the Masters this year??" or "Can a 4hc beat a _____?" thread.

> @Z1ggy16 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> > > >

> > > > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

> > >

> > > Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

> >

> > i dunno -- i have the 2g in the back and the 18g up front; playing 45.5". i'll measure tonight when i get home from work.

> >

> >

> > btw, 7k posts !!! woot woot

>

> Thx!

>

> I've got you by 89. Better go spam one of those pointless "Who WON'T win the Masters this year??" or "Can a 4hc beat a _____?" thread.

haha nah man, it was getting put in time out for 3 months that did me in! btw, getting excited for the US Open qualifier...never played better than i am right now. boom.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> > > > >

> > > > > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

> > > >

> > > > Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

> > >

> > > i dunno -- i have the 2g in the back and the 18g up front; playing 45.5". i'll measure tonight when i get home from work.

> > >

> > >

> > > btw, 7k posts !!! woot woot

> >

> > Thx!

> >

> > I've got you by 89. Better go spam one of those pointless "Who WON'T win the Masters this year??" or "Can a 4hc beat a _____?" thread.

>

> haha nah man, it was getting put in time out for 3 months that did me in! btw, getting excited for the US Open qualifier...never played better than i am right now. boom.

Hey if a fireman from MA can make it, you can!

My current instructor is playing in the PGA Professional Champ in a few weeks. He's got a decent chance of getting exemption into the PGA at Bethpage if he can get hot. Would be sick to see 2 local guys on tour.

The F9 is such a good driver. I loved the F8+ but this is better in pretty much every way. It does seem to launch a hair lower loft for loft, though.

Ping G410 Plus 9* Driver w/ Graphite Design AD-DI7x

Ping G410 LST 14.5* 3 wood w/ Graphite Design AD-DI8x
Taylormade p790 UDI 2 iron w/ DG AMT x100
Mizuno JPX919 Tour 4-PW w/ PX 6.5
Vokey SM7 50/8, 55/9 & 60/8* w/ PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 33"

Titleist ProV1 (yellow)

Just weighed my 9* Avalanche

14g and 2g weights

196g without adapter and ordered it with the Atmos Black at 45” and D3 Swingweight with Black New Decade. Came in perfect but it was simply to swap my TP7X into it as the static weight was the same.

> @Z1ggy16 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> >

> > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

>

> Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

> @therealjonzone said:

> Just weighed my 9* Avalanche

> 14g and 2g weights

> 196g without adapter and ordered it with the Atmos Black at 45” and D3 Swingweight with Black New Decade. Came in perfect but it was simply to swap my TP7X into it as the static weight was the same.

> > @Z1ggy16 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > after figuring out my driver swing - the driver keeps getting better for me. after having twist face last year i have to say i'm getting used to hittin the slight high-left of center draw i USED to hit...and loving it. i think i might be switching away from my TP5x to something else -- but i have no doubt it will still feel just as good of anything else (except rockflite or peen-acle).

> > >

> > > i have mine set to std loft with my rogue silver 70TX and she's a point and shoot machine.

> >

> > Gio, how much does your head weight? I want to stick with Cobra since I'm currently too lazy (and poor) to buy new adapters once I manage to fix my BS a bit more. Both my Pro and regular LTD heads weigh 208g. Looking for something like... 195-200g stock, 44.5'' playing length.

>

>

Thank you for the info. So sounds like Tour head should come in around 204g then. Wonder if I could order std length driver but -1'' and swap the 14g for the 18g or maybe the 2g for the 4g? I think I want to start right at 198-200g, as that's where I had the most success at with my old M2 and then my Srixon z785.

> @DCMorgan89 said:

> Just bought an F9 4 iron with a $ taper in black. Hoping for a versatile tee/5 wood replacement. Was hoping a F6 Baffler would fill that void but I can’t stop hooking it off of the planet.

What shaft were you in for the F6 ?

I went from a Tensei blue 70s to a Fuji Pro 70x and the moon hooks went away.

> @reechard said:

> > @DCMorgan89 said:

> > Just bought an F9 4 iron with a $ taper in black. Hoping for a versatile tee/5 wood replacement. Was hoping a F6 Baffler would fill that void but I can’t stop hooking it off of the planet.

>

> What shaft were you in for the F6 ?

>

> I went from a Tensei blue 70s to a Fuji Pro 70x and the moon hooks went away.

Motore Speeder 8.3, it could very well be the shaft. My miss is a hook anyways so my swing is definitely to blame, I just hook it more often than the others. Hopefully the 4 iron works out and I don't need to worry about reshafting it. Hoping the heavy steel shaft will mitigate the wild tee shots.

Long post, but I want to include some background and context... Also numbers are there for comparative purposes regarding wind, they make sense and I believe they are relevant, my intention was not to make it a measuring contest. With that said, based on testing and on course play I believe high ss players will see much more benefit out of the F9 driver, especially the 9 degree and I feel like data I have seen from early testing pre sale bears that out as well.

Drivers I have used over the last several years:

**Pre 2016:**

Aeroburner TP Tour Issue Long Hosel ( Still have 2 as back ups, one with a Tour Green 70TX (Longer), one with a Speeder 661 Evo (More accurate))

**2016: **

M1 430: Not forgiving enough

M1 460 : Ok, but never got comfortable with it.

M2: Loved the feel and accuracy, but it launched too high and spun a bit too much causing me to lose too much distance. I have never tried harder to make a driver head work than this 1. I later got a chance to hit some tour heads and I learned that many of the tour guys using that M2 were using 8 degree models. makes sense now.

**2017 **

M1: Never got comfortable with it.

M2: Spun too much

**2018 **

M3 460 (cracked 1st one, it was a monster, 2nd one was not the same, but till solid)

Cobra F8+: Used this most of last season, accurate, not particularly long, a little more spin than I would like, but a solid driver.

So far I have been using the Aeroburners since Nov. I have gotten to mess with the F9's pre release but just got mine recently and am just getting around to tuning em up and putting them though their paces.

Cobra F9 in short: Triangular looks remind me of the Aeroburner. Feel reminds me of the the 2016 M2. Accuracy is every bit as good as the F8+ but lower spin and seemingly hotter. Very forgiving directionally and distance wise and not hooky at all. In my opinion it is the best driver I have ever used.

So I have data and tested drivers over the last few years and in regards to the data, truthfully there has been minimal changes in overall performance between drivers. However on course results are different. I can honestly say I have noticed on course improvements in the drivers year after year, but not cumulatively so in all areas. For example, using the Aeroburner as a benchmark (driver that has been in my bag the most time ever), the M1 430 was lower spin but less forgiving and too penal to put into tourney play. The 16 M2 felt and sounded great but spun more and launched higher. The 17 M1 and M2 didn't really do much for me, but the 18 M3 was solid and was in my bag until I switched to Cobra. The F8+ was the most accurate and consistent driver across the whole face but spun more than ideal and was shorter distance wise, I needed to pair this with a very stiff, low low shaft (HZRDUS T1100) to make it playable, but Cobra readily admits the F8 line was more about accuracy.

The F9 takes the best parts of all of these drivers and cumulatively puts them together. The aero triangular shape of the Aeroburner I love, the muted sound and feel I liked so much in the 16 M2. The Accuracy and Consistency across the face of the F8+, and while it's too early to call how the F9 will fare historically in the distance category, I have already hit drives to places I have not been prior on courses I am very familiar with, and its still spring and cool. Distance will do nothing but increase as the heat turns up. Is that scientific? No, but visibly and performance wise I can find no trade off from one area to another in the F9. I played today in 20-35mph winds and for the most part I was able to control the flight very well. My miss was a push/push fade which I can live with but the ball seemed oddly less affected by the wind than I would expect. Full disclosure, I am testing the '19 pro v1 and it is extraordinary in the wind (and every other category, really loving the ball) so this may have something to do with it as well.

Mevo #s: On the range pre round SS was reading low, 104-108, ball speed 165-171, launch 14-16.5, spin 2000-2300, carry 280-290. The carry #s conservatively matched up to landmarks me and my buddy tagged with the rangefinder and good on course drives on non downwind or headwind holes were measured 290-320. Downwind there were some bombs that blew those numbers away the biggest one a 370yd pin high drive stopped by long rough and the elevation around the green. A solid drive dead Into the strongest wind of the day ended up at about 270 with no noticeable ballooning. For me the 370 yarder isn't that unusual with the wind, I'm typically a high ball hitter and we get some big time wind out here... But this means that into the wind my ball usually get's chewed up hard. That didn't seem to be the case here as the ball launched higher than I wanted but still flattened out and seemed to muscle through the wind well.

The Aeroburner perhaps may ultimately prove to be longer on the longest balls (though I believe my longest is 380ish in mid summer heat with wind assist, so as of now I like the F9's chances to beat it this year), however it shows much more variance across the face. I have hit balls that flew ridiculously far as well as those drives that seemed to drastically under perform relative to the strike... With the cobra milled faces of the F8 and F9 I don't get that inconsistency, and now the F9 is giving me considerably more juice than the F8 while sacrificing nothing in accuracy and likely increasing the forgiveness across the face, especially on low hits.

F9 3W

I have had an Aeroburner 3w in one form or another in my bag for years, off the tee it's a monster, but it's not the most user friendly off the deck. It launches too low off the deck to be usable for approach and sometimes off the tee I would hit it too far. Balance wise it was also prone to hooking, especially those hot hooks that go a mile and end up in worse trouble than I was trying to avoid by hitting the 3w in the 1st place. That being said it's still been the best thing I could find, maybe because I don't really feel like looking that hard for a 3w. I did find an M3 3w/shaft combo I liked a lot right before I switched to Cobra but... I switched and tossed and F8+ into the bag. I never really found any kind of comfort with that club.

Now I have an F9 (non tour) 3w in the bag. It's plenty long, doesn't hook, feels muted kind of like the M3 I liked and looks similar in shape as well. I paired it with a 757 Speeder Evo and I love it. Instant comfort level going into the bag (which I can say is a 1st) and it's great off the tee, launches nice off the fairway, and performs well out of crappy lies. Not hooky and launches and flies with a nice combo of height and flatness.

To the user above, It's interesting to me how the F8 for me was very draw bias but F9 doesn't seem to be despite somewhat upright lie angles.

For me at this point I'm pretty much either Cobra or Cally. TM has kind of lost it for me. Not into the looks anymore, not into the feel/sound of any of the clubs other than P760.

Blaker 34 - I had the Rouge SZ for all of last year, the Epic SZ prior to that and the Cobra FlyZ+ before that. Tried most everything this spring against the Rouge SZ and the only one that beat it was the F9. I played the Rouge SZ originally with the Evenfow blue 65 and went back to an Aldila Rouge Silver 60gm which worked better for me in the Callaway. In the F9 I went with the smoke shaft and really do like it. I did find that the Cobra head does spin a little bit more than the SZ so I have lofted the 9* head down to 8*. I got the tour length version with the 18g and 6g weights. I changed out the 18 for a 14 to lighten the swing weight just a little bit. Still dialing in the weights. The big reason for all of the changes was forgiveness on mis hits. Changing from the Epic to the Rouge was good for me, but the Rouge still could get a little bit ugly on mis hits. i have found the Cobra to not lose as much when I don't get the center of the face. All of us will have different thoughts, ideas, and results, but for me the switch has been good so far.

Ping G430 10K w/ Chrome Tour 2.0
Ping G430 3W  

Ping G410 3H, 4H

Ping i525 6-PW Project X IO
Cleveland CBX 2 48*
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 52*
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56*
LAB Mezz Max 

Alphard V2 wheels

> @Blaker34 said:

> Hey guys,

>

>

> I have been gaming a Rogue Sub Zero for about 14 months. I still like it, but looking at other options. I'm looking to try the F9, have anyone of you hit both, impressions?

>

> I have yet to hit one, but I love the look of the Cobra drivers.

>

> Thanks.

I just moved to an F9 from a rogue SZ. No launch monitor data (at least to reference - but during my fitting the F9 was better in spin, distance and launch - can’t remember the numbers though). For me the F9 sounds better, feels better, is longer and, most importantly, my misses are much less punishing.

New to the thread - late to the party, as usual. Did a trackman driver fitting last week. I currently play LTD pro (see sig). Wanted to see if anything could whip that driver. I really like the LTD pro. Only drivers that beat the LTD in ball speed, carry, distance, spin rate were the M5 and F9. Fitter said they are seeing about 60% of their fittings go to the F9. Since last week at fitting, Ive take the M5 and F9 out onto the grass range and bombed away. F9 is the winner hands down. The shaft I get the best results with is the black Atmos TS 6x. Ive never been a X flex guy. Whoa. But I felt I could swing away - hard, and play my favorite shot, the high cut w/ driver. The sound, feel, response, and dispersion were friggin amazing. I did not care for the F9 originally, in February when it was 30 degrees at a demo day - but warmer weather and outside on grass really changed my opinion.

• Like 1

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
2024 TP5