No, Tiger didn't fire Joey.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Let's see what the caddie "Bush Telegraph" tells us. If there really is a problem with a caddie, I assume he will have difficulty getting another bag, as the "underground" will be aware of it. I'm sure Green will be just fine.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

Weird thing to argue over. His wife blatantly said, "he's not a drinker" so it's clear Caddykev wasn't the only one that caught Zach's insinuation or misconstrued his words, how ever you want to look at it.

ZJ is a teetotaler, yes? Any drinking whatsoever could be looked upon as too much. Perhaps what he was trying to say was that he's going to look for a caddie who's values are more aligned with his own?

I'm guessing he abstains for the most part (faith, profession, overall well-being) but I'd debate teetotaler. I remember a pic of him and Jordan with the jug on a jet. I'm pretty sure it wasn't filled with La Croix or Gatorade. It's really irrelevant. Bones and Phil split and I don't think it was a issue on Bones part rather just a different opportunity for both. ZJ is probably looking for a change 15 years and two majors along with a consistent string of top 25 money list successes speaks to the partnerships success. Sometimes Occam's razor is the answer.

...It's really irrelevant. Bones and Phil split and I don't think it was a issue on Bones part rather just a different opportunity for both. ZJ is probably looking for a change 15 years and two majors along with a consistent string of top 25 money list successes speaks to the partnerships success. Sometimes Occam's razor is the answer.

Applying that principle would shut down 90% of internet discussion forums and half of the web based news outlets...

TSi3 10

TS2 16.5 & 21

G425 22 & 26

ZX7 6i - PW

Vokey 54F-14, 58K-12

Spider X

FWIW I had a couple shots of Clyde Mays bourbon last night - enjoyed the sh*t out it - and IF I had a bag to carry today I'd be ready to go. On the off chance there's some looper needy Tour pro reading this thread.

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

...It's really irrelevant. Bones and Phil split and I don't think it was a issue on Bones part rather just a different opportunity for both. ZJ is probably looking for a change 15 years and two majors along with a consistent string of top 25 money list successes speaks to the partnerships success. Sometimes Occam's razor is the answer.

Applying that principle would shut down 90% of internet discussion forums and half of the web based news outlets...

2op96h.jpg

Sir, does that mean productivity?

I think this split would be just like the Phil/Bones split to me had Zach just said he needed a change, since players change caddies all the time for various reasons. However, watching Mayakoba and seeing how big of a deal they made out of Kuchars wife caddying for him the last few holes, Zach then saying he was dehydrated, then “ I’d like to say it was the first time” and now moving on prompted for me and others, obviously not everyone that maybe he was hungover and that it was the final straw over 15 years since he was looking to switch anyways. Aside from knowing a few guys that have caddied on various tours, I’m pretty sure its common knowledge that some of the caddies on tour get after it. Just go to their website the caddie network, the third story was a caddie that spent 11 years in federal prison for dealing coke,and an article in it linked to Lance “Last Call Lance” Ten Broeck. Odell Beckham Jr had to get an iv for dehydration during a giants game, and partying and being hungover is what the media and a lot of other people jumped right to leading to the “he doesn’t like water” defense and an epic Francesa rant. If anyone assasinated his character, blame the writer and Zach since others obviously contacted Kip Henley and his wife asking the question leading their defense of him not being a drinker. Hypothetically speaking, if he is a booze hound I doubt it would prevent him from getting another bag on tour if he wants one the same way if he is a teatotaler.

FWIW I had a couple shots of Clyde Mays bourbon last night - enjoyed the sh*t out it - and IF I had a bag to carry today I'd be ready to go. On the off chance there's some looper needy Tour pro reading this thread.

You’d fit right in, before I get accused of attempting to be in the know by Hawkeye, read some of the caddie profiles on the caddie network website. A lot of guys seem to like bourbon as their favorite drink. And to be honest, if they wanna party, they are grown men, who cares. The modern tour is a pressure cooker, and what else is there probably to do when you travel that much with your boys. Funniest thing a guy said one time was, “we missed almost every cut but lived every week like a bachelor party!”

Am I the only guy that would carry my own bag before asking a friend's wife to carry it? These guys really seem to lose sight of what what real physical exertion feels like. Once every six months they should each go volunteer on a framing crew and carry sheet lumber all day. Carrying a golf bag while dehydrated or god forbid playing golf would seem like the cake walk that it is.

Am I the only guy that would carry my own bag before asking a friend's wife to carry it? These guys really seem to lose sight of what what real physical exertion feels like. Once every six months they should each go volunteer on a framing crew and carry sheet lumber all day. Carrying a golf bag while dehydrated or god forbid playing golf would seem like the cake walk that it is.

Why would Zach carry? He's working.

If I was a pro trying to win, I'd look for someone to carry for me.

Kuch's wife is young and healthy. Carrying a bag - even a big staff bag - for 9 holes isn't a big deal for her.

Kuch's wife is young and healthy. Carrying a bag - even a big staff bag - for 9 holes isn't a big deal for her.

I may be wrong, but I believe they are mandatory on the PGA Tour.

I think this split would be just like the Phil/Bones split to me had Zach just said he needed a change, since players change caddies all the time for various reasons. However, watching Mayakoba and seeing how big of a deal they made out of Kuchars wife caddying for him the last few holes, Zach then saying he was dehydrated, then " I'd like to say it was the first time" and now moving on prompted for me and others, obviously not everyone that maybe he was hungover and that it was the final straw over 15 years since he was looking to switch anyways. Aside from knowing a few guys that have caddied on various tours, I'm pretty sure its common knowledge that some of the caddies on tour get after it. Just go to their website the caddie network, the third story was a caddie that spent 11 years in federal prison for dealing coke,and an article in it linked to Lance "Last Call Lance" Ten Broeck. Odell Beckham Jr had to get an iv for dehydration during a giants game, and partying and being hungover is what the media and a lot of other people jumped right to leading to the "he doesn't like water" defense and an epic Francesa rant. If anyone assasinated his character, blame the writer and Zach since others obviously contacted Kip Henley and his wife asking the question leading their defense of him not being a drinker. Hypothetically speaking, if he is a booze hound I doubt it would prevent him from getting another bag on tour if he wants one the same way if he is a teatotaler.

I thought the Phil/Bones split was more about Bones' knees than anything else. He must have plenty of money. He stopped caddying and is giving commenting a try. Much easier on the knees.

I think this split would be just like the Phil/Bones split to me had Zach just said he needed a change, since players change caddies all the time for various reasons. However, watching Mayakoba and seeing how big of a deal they made out of Kuchars wife caddying for him the last few holes, Zach then saying he was dehydrated, then " I'd like to say it was the first time" and now moving on prompted for me and others, obviously not everyone that maybe he was hungover and that it was the final straw over 15 years since he was looking to switch anyways. Aside from knowing a few guys that have caddied on various tours, I'm pretty sure its common knowledge that some of the caddies on tour get after it. Just go to their website the caddie network, the third story was a caddie that spent 11 years in federal prison for dealing coke,and an article in it linked to Lance "Last Call Lance" Ten Broeck. Odell Beckham Jr had to get an iv for dehydration during a giants game, and partying and being hungover is what the media and a lot of other people jumped right to leading to the "he doesn't like water" defense and an epic Francesa rant. If anyone assasinated his character, blame the writer and Zach since others obviously contacted Kip Henley and his wife asking the question leading their defense of him not being a drinker. Hypothetically speaking, if he is a booze hound I doubt it would prevent him from getting another bag on tour if he wants one the same way if he is a teatotaler.

I thought the Phil/Bones split was more about Bones' knees than anything else. He must have plenty of money. He stopped caddying and is giving commenting a try. Much easier on the knees.

I believe publicly it was about needing a change based on both of their statements. I think the knees were the assumption based upon his surgeries unless he’s stated that somewhere that I never saw.

imakaveli, if you're not pre-hydrated, the heat can sneak up on you in a hurry, especially as you age. If you're in the heat and you're already thirsty AND not drinking water, it's too late. You can have problems in a hurry.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

It was only a few holes and yes, I think Zach could have sucked it up and carried it, lol, but PGA Tour rules may require he use one, but I'm too busy to look it up right now.

It was only a few holes and yes, I think Zach could have sucked it up and carried it, lol, but PGA Tour rules may require he use one, but I'm too busy to look it up right now.

I looked it up, unless something has changed caddies are mandatory.

I may be wrong, but I believe they are mandatory on the PGA Tour.

Players are not allowed to carry their own bags on the PGA tour or Web Tour... Even in practice rounds.

I'll admit the fact Zach chose to add the comments about it "unfortunately" not being the first time dehydration had occurred was odd. Either it was a not so subtle attempt to get Damon to get some help or it really was dehydration and he for some reason felt the need to let everyone know to I guess justify the firing.

Happens all the time. I think sometimes the players need some new energy to hopefully boost their play.

Like us with clubs haha. Club ho’ing is our switching caddies. My driver was dehydrated last round. I’d like to say it was the first time but....

So I hit my ball into the water because it was thirsty...I like that!

How can you be dehydrated with free water at each hole?

You get dehydrated the day before, not the day of symptons, so you could drink at each hole and still be dehydrated.
Callaway Epic Max 10.5 Mitsubishi AVBlue 65 S
Callaway Paradigm HL 3 wood Hazardous Silver 60S
Callaway Rogue ST 5 wood Mitsubishi Tensi Blue AV

Ping I25 4-LW ZZ65 

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2013

Bridgestone B RX
God Bless America

Stay Free