2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

What up with Jordan?

tsecor

> @lowheel said:

> > @gvogel said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > >

> > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> >

> > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

>

> no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

Marriage troubles. Is there an echo in here?

Hello?

> @Shilgy said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @gvogel said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > >

> > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > >

> > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> >

> > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

>

> I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

Thank you. He showed up at the Canadian PGA Championship in 1982 having a tough year.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> Whats up with Jordan?

> Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> Whats up with you?

The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

Slow the game down and be more patient.

Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> @Ferguson said:

> > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > Whats up with Jordan?

> > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > Whats up with you?

>

> The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

>

> His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

>

> Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> Slow the game down and be more patient.

> Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

>

>

Have a child?

> @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > Whats up with you?

> >

> > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> >

> > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> >

> > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> >

> >

>

> Have a child?

Maybe they are trying? I wish them the best.

there is no perfect life to YOU.....do you know Jordan the same way you know Rory? > @Ferguson said:

> > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > Whats up with you?

>

>

> His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

>

> Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

>

>

> @Ferguson said:

> > Whats up with you?

>

>

>

>

>

In short you’re saying. Go back to butch ! Lol

And never marry your high school sweet heart ? I’m assuming you don’t account for the exceptions like my wife and I who are obviously a reincarnated old couple from a retirement home somewhere in bumfook Egypt ? I mean. 18 years married and were the only two people we know who can stand us. That’s saying something.

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Titleist MB 3-pw modus 130x 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @tsecor said:

> there is no perfect life to YOU.....do you know Jordan the same way you know Rory? > @Ferguson said:

> > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > Whats up with you?

> >

> >

> > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> >

> > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> >

> >

>

>

Yes, I do. They both married too early in their respective careers.

In a rare comment, I think he is trending in the right direction. He might actually win an event soon. If he can get out of his own way.

It still drives me nuts when he blames Greller for his play. Case in point: #8 at Pebble last week. Don't blame the caddie if you can't figure out how to lay up on a hole you've played a couple of hundred times.

Ping G430 10K 10.5º Chrome 2.0 S (on order)

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45" (soon to be mothballed)

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Rogue 3iron Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM4 56°, SM4 60°
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

> @lowheel said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > >

> > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > >

> > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > >

> > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> >

> > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

>

> he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

> @lowheel said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > >

> > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > >

> > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > >

> > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> >

> > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

>

> he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

We can look at his results from '82 on PGA tours website. After winning $237k and $151k his first two years he made $54k in 22 events in 1982. That is pretty damn bad.

His finishes on the money list-1982 was not as bad as '85 but it was bad by his standards.

1980 5

1981 20

1982 85

1983 7

1984 16

1985 149

Titleist TSR3 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TS3 3w 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @Ferguson said:

> > @tsecor said:

> > there is no perfect life to YOU.....do you know Jordan the same way you know Rory? > @Ferguson said:

> > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > > Whats up with you?

> > >

> > > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> > >

> > > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> > >

> > > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

> Yes, I do. They both married too early in their respective careers.

>

I’d like to see Phil and Amy take Jordan and his wife under their collective wings. Phil and Amy have been a power couple for quite some time now, wouldn’t you say @Ferguson ??

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > Whats up with you?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> In short you’re saying. Go back to butch ! Lol

>

> And never marry your high school sweet heart ? I’m assuming you don’t account for the exceptions like my wife and I who are obviously a reincarnated old couple from a retirement home somewhere in bumfook Egypt ? I mean. 18 years married and were the only two people we know who can stand us. That’s saying something.

Oh c'mon now Blade. We can stand you!! I mean yeah it helps, A LOT, just being keyboard friends but we can stand you. :)

> @Shilgy said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > > Whats up with you?

> > >

> > > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> > >

> > > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> > >

> > > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > In short you’re saying. Go back to butch ! Lol

> >

> > And never marry your high school sweet heart ? I’m assuming you don’t account for the exceptions like my wife and I who are obviously a reincarnated old couple from a retirement home somewhere in bumfook Egypt ? I mean. 18 years married and were the only two people we know who can stand us. That’s saying something.

>

> Oh c'mon now Blade. We can stand you!! I mean yeah it helps, A LOT, just being keyboard friends but we can stand you. :)

Lol. Well I appreciate the vote or confidence!

I was mostly kidding. We don’t like people enough to care what they think. Lol. But I can tell you. At our age (39) we experience “ couple hate” quite often. As in we go out with a couple my wife knows or somebody I know and his wife etc. and inevitably it’s a one and done deal , and afterwards one of us will get the grand inquisition that goes like this .....”so... whats the secret you guys ? ... i mean. Is anyone that happy ? Etc “. Which cracks us up. Our answers infuriate people. It’s just “eh... when it works it works. “.

Truth is when you marry your best pal , it’s pretty much easy ( relative to the hell others go through )

Never make anything a contest , always give more than you take , when in doubt take the blame ,lol and think more of the other person than yourself. I told a guy this once and he looked at me strange. I said “ if you wouldn’t take a bullet for her don’t do it .... if you have to think. Don’t do it. “. That being said. I’ve met plenty I wanted to put a bullet in. So just an easy thing to me.

Sorry. You got me on a tangent. lol.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > > > Whats up with you?

> > > >

> > > > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> > > >

> > > > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> > > >

> > > > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > > > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > > > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > > > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > > > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > In short you’re saying. Go back to butch ! Lol

> > >

> > > And never marry your high school sweet heart ? I’m assuming you don’t account for the exceptions like my wife and I who are obviously a reincarnated old couple from a retirement home somewhere in bumfook Egypt ? I mean. 18 years married and were the only two people we know who can stand us. That’s saying something.

> >

> > Oh c'mon now Blade. We can stand you!! I mean yeah it helps, A LOT, just being keyboard friends but we can stand you. :)

>

> Lol. Well I appreciate the vote or confidence!

>

> I was mostly kidding. We don’t like people enough to care what they think. Lol. But I can tell you. At our age (39) we experience “ couple hate” quite often. As in we go out with a couple my wife knows or somebody I know and his wife etc. and inevitably it’s a one and done deal , and afterwards one of us will get the grand inquisition that goes like this .....”so... whats the secret you guys ? ... i mean. Is anyone that happy ? Etc “. Which cracks us up. Our answers infuriate people. It’s just “eh... when it works it works. “.

>

> Truth is when you marry your best pal , it’s pretty much easy ( relative to the **** others go through )

>

> Never make anything a contest , always give more than you take , when in doubt take the blame ,lol and think more of the other person than yourself. I told a guy this once and he looked at me strange. I said “ if you wouldn’t take a bullet for her don’t do it .... if you have to think. Don’t do it. “. That being said. I’ve met plenty I wanted to put a bullet in. So just an easy thing to me.

>

> Sorry. You got me on a tangent. lol.

I take it you have never debated Rory vs Spieth with her?

> @Shilgy said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > > >

> > > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > > >

> > > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> > >

> > > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

> >

> > he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

>

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > > >

> > > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > > >

> > > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> > >

> > > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

> >

> > he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

>

> We can look at his results from '82 on PGA tours website. After winning $237k and $151k his first two years he made $54k in 22 events in 1982. That is pretty **** bad.

>

> His finishes on the money list-1982 was not as bad as '85 but it was bad by his standards.

> 1980 5

> 1981 20

> 1982 85

> 1983 7

> 1984 16

> 1985 149

>

I know these #s but appreciate you posting them.He still had like 8 top 25 finishes in 82 and a 4th and 5th place finish so by his standards sure bad but still within the top 75 but 85 i agree was a disaster.He really bounced back after that in 86-87 but your point is taken

> @lowheel said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > > > >

> > > > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> > > >

> > > > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

> > >

> > > he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

> >

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > > > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > > > > OR you can go back to this parallel. Ben Crenshaw. He came out on the tour with average length and great putting prowess. He was the next big thing and won the Masters in 1984. Then he played well sporadically - I remember seeing him play in Canada on a satellite tour - winning an occasional tournament then and there and finished with a bang winning the Masters again in 1995. He didn't have the long game to put together with his brilliant putting to be the dominant major player that you all see in Jordan Spieth.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He was the next big thing out of college and won his first event on tour as I recall. He won 19 times on tour and is in the hall of fame. When did he ever play a satellite tour?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Might have been the Canadian PGA championship - not a tour event. He struggled for awhile after his divorce.

> > > > >

> > > > > no he really didnt. he won his first masters during his marriage troubles and threatened at plenty of majors after that. he could have easily won 2 more masters. he won 8 times after his divorce including his last masters.

> > > >

> > > > I'll say this about gvogel's comments. Crenshaw in '82 & '85 was awful. Whether it was the divorce or not he really was bad.

> > >

> > > he was bad only 1 year and it was 85.He had a terrible summer if i recall reading a Dan Jenkins article about it but won a couple of times in 86 and 87. he had a great major run at that point something like 5-6 straight top 5s in majors but maybe im off on that

> >

> > We can look at his results from '82 on PGA tours website. After winning $237k and $151k his first two years he made $54k in 22 events in 1982. That is pretty **** bad.

> >

> > His finishes on the money list-1982 was not as bad as '85 but it was bad by his standards.

> > 1980 5

> > 1981 20

> > 1982 85

> > 1983 7

> > 1984 16

> > 1985 149

> >

>

> I know these #s but appreciate you posting them.He still had like 8 top 25 finishes in 82 and a 4th and 5th place finish so by his standards sure bad but still within the top 75 but 85 i agree was a disaster.He really bounced back after that in 86-87 but your point is taken

'85 was a disaster. '82 was just horrible for a top player?

PS how can you say he was in the top 75 when I posted a link and the numbers that he was 85th?

Back to the scheduled focusing. ?

Jordan will be back when her wins. Any event.

PSS for Spieth the last two years have been a horrible disaster. ?

> @gvogel said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gvogel said:

> > > > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> Thank you. He showed up at the Canadian PGA Championship in 1982 having a tough year.

He didnt play in that because he had a bad year.Back then alot of the big name pros played those off season events, definitely not a "satellite tour event" . I hope you realize trevino played in like 5 of those and won 2 or 3 of them.Raymond Floyd, Lanny Wadkins, Jim Thorpe even a 50+ year old Arnold Palmer played and won that event. it was a pretty big deal for a while

> @Ferguson said:

> > Whats up with you?

>

>

>

>

>

I know I am new here and no one knows me but Ferg.........you are more right than anyone else on here.

> @agolf1 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > > > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > > > > Whats up with you?

> > > > >

> > > > > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> > > > >

> > > > > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> > > > >

> > > > > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > > > > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > > > > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > > > > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > > > > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > In short you’re saying. Go back to butch ! Lol

> > > >

> > > > And never marry your high school sweet heart ? I’m assuming you don’t account for the exceptions like my wife and I who are obviously a reincarnated old couple from a retirement home somewhere in bumfook Egypt ? I mean. 18 years married and were the only two people we know who can stand us. That’s saying something.

> > >

> > > Oh c'mon now Blade. We can stand you!! I mean yeah it helps, A LOT, just being keyboard friends but we can stand you. :)

> >

> > Lol. Well I appreciate the vote or confidence!

> >

> > I was mostly kidding. We don’t like people enough to care what they think. Lol. But I can tell you. At our age (39) we experience “ couple hate” quite often. As in we go out with a couple my wife knows or somebody I know and his wife etc. and inevitably it’s a one and done deal , and afterwards one of us will get the grand inquisition that goes like this .....”so... whats the secret you guys ? ... i mean. Is anyone that happy ? Etc “. Which cracks us up. Our answers infuriate people. It’s just “eh... when it works it works. “.

> >

> > Truth is when you marry your best pal , it’s pretty much easy ( relative to the **** others go through )

> >

> > Never make anything a contest , always give more than you take , when in doubt take the blame ,lol and think more of the other person than yourself. I told a guy this once and he looked at me strange. I said “ if you wouldn’t take a bullet for her don’t do it .... if you have to think. Don’t do it. “. That being said. I’ve met plenty I wanted to put a bullet in. So just an easy thing to me.

> >

> > Sorry. You got me on a tangent. lol.

> I take it you have never debated Rory vs Spieth with her?

Lol. Nope. She’s no Rory fan. She cites his whiny voice at press conferences often.

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Dominicfrank77 said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > Whats up with you?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> I know I am new here and no one knows me but Ferg.........you are more right than anyone else on here.

It's nice to see you have chosen a good direction.

What's your take on Phil?

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > @tsecor said:

> > > there is no perfect life to YOU.....do you know Jordan the same way you know Rory? > @Ferguson said:

> > > > > @MilkyButterCuts said:

> > > > > Whats up with Jordan?

> > > > > Hot wife, child prodigy, saved receding hairline, **** loads of money, plays golf for a living...

> > > > > Whats up with you?

> > > >

> > > > The perfect life, right? There is no perfect life.

> > > >

> > > > His early success is now a serving as a hindrance to future growth. He needs a catalyst for change.

> > > >

> > > > Consider a short term separation from his child bride - never marry a HS sweetheart.

> > > > Get rid of Greller - you can't trust a guy with a beard like that.

> > > > Change the irons to start, not the whole bag.

> > > > Slow the game down and be more patient.

> > > > Get a new coach that understands life, not just golf.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Yes, I do. They both married too early in their respective careers.

> >

>

> I’d like to see Phil and Amy take Jordan and his wife under their collective wings. Phil and Amy have been a power couple for quite some time now, wouldn’t you say @Ferguson ??

That would be a disaster. The only "power" I see from the "coupled Mickelsons" is the ability to blindly accept advertising dollars. Amy makes all the decisions for Phil.

Amy wanted the dancing commercial - she got it.

Amy supported the full button front shirts - she got it and he's never won wearing one.

Amy wanted Phil to carry the pager - she got it, and he lost to Payne.

Jordan doesn't need that right now from a spouse.

> @Dominicfrank77 said:

> > @Ferguson said:

> > > Whats up with you?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> I know I am new here and no one knows me but Ferg.........you are more right than anyone else on here.

Careful there. Fergs head May not get into the carport when he gets home.

LAB Mezz Max armlock