Any new TM drivers in the works?

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @ShankLife said:

> > The new driver will not make you better at golf.

> >

> > You boys are in for a treat.

>

> Don’t say that. New clubs make us all play better?

Right on! ?. It’s amazing I play with guys that are 18 and 20 handicap most of the time and there’s a couple that have the oldest Mizuno blade, it’s almost Wilson staff blade small, rusty with the dynamic gold S 400 shafts and they won’t give them up, saying that’s all they can hit LOL. I remember I had a set of Callaway Irons, Apex with the Nippon 130 stiff in them. I left this 70-year-old friend hit my 7-iron he said 20 yards further and straighter that his own club, I sold them to him but of course he had to change the shaft the 130 was too heavy but it changed his game dramatically.

• Like 1

Kinda wish they stayed with the m series if it is in fact done. The m5 is so good and love the look but as always, don’t need to buy the latest. I also don’t care for the TP logo that people want. Just don’t see the point of it. Is it a nostalgia thing? I didn’t play golf when that stuff was popular

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

The TP thing is definitely nostalgia, but the clubs were indeed bombers back then. 510 TP was a beast, and the newer stuff like Superdeep TP were so good. It's just a logo, yeah, but it really speaks to many of us who had gamed one of those legends back in the day.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 10 Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 5S

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max 15* UST Mamiya Linq Purple 6F4

Titleist TS3 19 Fujikura Fuel 85HB S

Titleist U500 4i Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HY 6.0

Titleist 620MB 5-PW AeroTech Steelfiber i95 S

Titleist Vokey Design SM9 52F, 58M True Temper DG S200

Scotty Cameron Teryllium 2 Newport KBS GPS Tour 120 Rainbow
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Could this V sole and Speedline possibly be a second line to the M5/M6? Really can anyone think of anything to complain or approve on with the M6 fairway? It might go down in history as one of the best FW’s to ever be made. M5 is unreal in every way. The only thing they don’t have is the ability the Ping LST has to flatten the lie independent of the loft but the M5 is perfect. So they will dump the M line for a speed and V line?

> @titleistforged said:

> The TP thing is definitely nostalgia, but the clubs were indeed bombers back then. 510 TP was a beast, and the newer stuff like Superdeep TP were so good. It's just a logo, yeah, but it really speaks to many of us who had gamed one of those legends back in the day.

The symbol of excellence back in the day!

• Like 2

Looking forward to whatever they bring out. During that time of year I'm still snowed in so I pass the time looking over all the new gear from all the OEM's. Afterwards the long brown boxes start piling up on the porch.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

> @TheMoneyShot said:

> > @KMeloney said:

> > Yeah, back in the day you looked for the TP logo on the toe, and you knew that was THE driver to have.

>

> I remember when I spent $700+ for my first TP driver. People thought I was crazy. Now almost drivers are $500+

It was the r7, wasn't it? I remember visiting that driver at my local golf store for months. Nothing else was priced like that driver, but I just loved everything about it (despite never hitting it). Considering buying it and wanting people's opinions on it was what brought me to WRX and caused me to post for the first time.

I never did buy it; but, man, I wanted to.

I just took the R9 super deep I got on eBay to the range, perfect conditions to test it too. Low 60’s, 10 mph winds in face. I’m sad to admit my M5 was not able keep up! Where the R9 stood out was where the M5 Would get to a point and drop, but when the R9 got to that point, it just kept going through the wind and landed I’d have to say a good 20 yards past the point where the M5 dropped out. I thought the OBAN devotion 6 shaft It came with might be a little stout for me, but felt pretty nice. Matter of fact after hitting about 20 balls with the super deep, the M5 seemed a bit heavier. This driver after looking on YouTube to get an idea about the clubs, I don’t see any of the adjustments that I saw online it may have a different adapter but from what I can tell I think I’ve got it set on slight closed face 2° up from 8 1/2 and that ends up being pretty straight and has pretty good flight. I think I’m gonna take my three hybrid out of the bag because I’ve got other clubs that can substitute that club and carry an extra driver just for fun.

• Like 1

I wonder if they will go to an alternative release cycle where every 2 years they bring out the "players" drivers so along the M series line and every other year they bring out more of a standard less tech driver.

Similar to how Callaway is cycling with the epic range and the rouge (can't remember what they are calling rouge this year sorry)

New "rogue" line is supposedly called the MAVRIK

Burnt orange and gray in color. I haven't seen any pictures and would LOVE to. but this is a TM thread - I mean, I'd LOVE to see the new V Steel :)

Titleist TSR3 10 Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 5S

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max 15* UST Mamiya Linq Purple 6F4

Titleist TS3 19 Fujikura Fuel 85HB S

Titleist U500 4i Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HY 6.0

Titleist 620MB 5-PW AeroTech Steelfiber i95 S

Titleist Vokey Design SM9 52F, 58M True Temper DG S200

Scotty Cameron Teryllium 2 Newport KBS GPS Tour 120 Rainbow
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

My M4 was fit for me at The Kingdom in January 2018. The numbers were excellent. That was a while ago so my swing may have changed but my results are mostly good (I do have bad days that have zero to do with the driver).

I hit all the new stuff in 2019 and the M4 is still in my bag. I’ll hit all the new stuff again in 2020 but my M4 will be hard to beat. That stated, sometimes you just want something new.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

> @JerryTBall said:

> I just took the R9 super deep I got on eBay to the range, perfect conditions to test it too. Low 60’s, 10 mph winds in face. I’m sad to admit my M5 was not able keep up! Where the R9 stood out was where the M5 Would get to a point and drop, but when the R9 got to that point, it just kept going through the wind and landed I’d have to say a good 20 yards past the point where the M5 dropped out. I thought the OBAN devotion 6 shaft It came with might be a little stout for me, but felt pretty nice. Matter of fact after hitting about 20 balls with the super deep, the M5 seemed a bit heavier. This driver after looking on YouTube to get an idea about the clubs, I don’t see any of the adjustments that I saw online it may have a different adapter but from what I can tell I think I’ve got it set on slight closed face 2° up from 8 1/2 and that ends up being pretty straight and has pretty good flight. I think I’m gonna take my three hybrid out of the bag because I’ve got other clubs that can substitute that club and carry an extra driver just for fun.

When Nutted Center, I never hit a driver anywhere as far are the SuperDeep. But On days when your swing is a bit off it will penalize you.

We all were NOT joking when we told you it was a legendary driver!!

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron TeI3 Long Neck Newport 2 34" (34")
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

> @ignitewvu said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > I just took the R9 super deep I got on eBay to the range, perfect conditions to test it too. Low 60’s, 10 mph winds in face. I’m sad to admit my M5 was not able keep up! Where the R9 stood out was where the M5 Would get to a point and drop, but when the R9 got to that point, it just kept going through the wind and landed I’d have to say a good 20 yards past the point where the M5 dropped out. I thought the OBAN devotion 6 shaft It came with might be a little stout for me, but felt pretty nice. Matter of fact after hitting about 20 balls with the super deep, the M5 seemed a bit heavier. This driver after looking on YouTube to get an idea about the clubs, I don’t see any of the adjustments that I saw online it may have a different adapter but from what I can tell I think I’ve got it set on slight closed face 2° up from 8 1/2 and that ends up being pretty straight and has pretty good flight. I think I’m gonna take my three hybrid out of the bag because I’ve got other clubs that can substitute that club and carry an extra driver just for fun.

>

> When Nutted Center, I never hit a driver anywhere as far are the SuperDeep. But On days when your swing is a bit off it will penalize you.

>

> We all were NOT joking when we told you it was a legendary driver!!

Yeah I played nine holes this afternoon and the miss was off the bottom of the club, it still got out in the fairway a good distance, on the one par five normally with the M5 I’m about 190 left, but the SD, I got to say I didn’t hit it down the middle, I hit it a little bit of right rough but it was 160 out on a par five, it’s a 485 yard par five, but the last hole I’m traditionally probably 125-130out, with SD I was 107 and it was kind of chilly so that one was pretty much in the center with a slight fade it’s fun to play, it’s a new grip but I think I still love my M5 LOL

> @Lenny2 said:

>

> Could this V sole and Speedline possibly be a second line to the M5/M6? Really can anyone think of anything to complain or approve on with the M6 fairway? It might go down in history as one of the best FW’s to ever be made. M5 is unreal in every way. The only thing they don’t have is the ability the Ping LST has to flatten the lie independent of the loft but the M5 is perfect. So they will dump the M line for a speed and V line?

>

I have the m5 driver and m6 3w and 5w...totally agree the m6 fairways are by far the best fairway ive ever played. long, straight, easy to launch. last few years I had rogue sub zero, Srixon f85, m3..... the m6 is definitely the best

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

> @JoeFrigo said:

> > @Lenny2 said:

> >

> > Could this V sole and Speedline possibly be a second line to the M5/M6? Really can anyone think of anything to complain or approve on with the M6 fairway? It might go down in history as one of the best FW’s to ever be made. M5 is unreal in every way. The only thing they don’t have is the ability the Ping LST has to flatten the lie independent of the loft but the M5 is perfect. So they will dump the M line for a speed and V line?

> >

>

> I have the m5 driver and m6 3w and 5w...totally agree the m6 fairways are by far the best fairway ive ever played. long, straight, easy to launch. last few years I had rogue sub zero, Srixon f85, m3..... the m6 is definitely the best

Interesting you went from M3 to M6 in fairway. Did you spend time with M4? If so, how does it compare toM6?

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

> @Cwing said:

> > @JoeFrigo said:

> > > @Lenny2 said:

> > >

> > > Could this V sole and Speedline possibly be a second line to the M5/M6? Really can anyone think of anything to complain or approve on with the M6 fairway? It might go down in history as one of the best FW’s to ever be made. M5 is unreal in every way. The only thing they don’t have is the ability the Ping LST has to flatten the lie independent of the loft but the M5 is perfect. So they will dump the M line for a speed and V line?

> > >

> >

> > I have the m5 driver and m6 3w and 5w...totally agree the m6 fairways are by far the best fairway ive ever played. long, straight, easy to launch. last few years I had rogue sub zero, Srixon f85, m3..... the m6 is definitely the best

>

> Interesting you went from M3 to M6 in fairway. Did you spend time with M4? If so, how does it compare toM6?

>

Never tried the m4 fairway no, demoed the tour version. But I originally fit in to the m1 driver and fairway so assumed m3 driver and fairway were best for me again and liked them a lot. This year I did a true fitting and that's what worked best for me. The m5 fairway is a great club, but m6 was better for me in almost every stat.

when I worked at the pga store I only ever hit the m4 tour fairway and it was comparable with m3 but I thought I needed the adjustability. what I can say for sure is both the m5/m6 line is way better than the m3/m4 line in both driver and fairways

• Like 1

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

TaylorMade TP5x

> @Trav1989 said:

> I wonder what premium shaft upgrades they will add this year

Same here. I'm hoping TM adds a few more options, especially in the 70-90g weight for fairway woods. Really just more Fujikura options. Particularly the Ventus and Speeders.

STEALTH 2 Tour AD DI 6X //  SIM Oban Devotion 65-04 //  699 v2 MMT105s //  JB Full Groove MMT105w //  TOULON ATLANTA //  Vice Pro+