APPLY: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing! 5 Testers Wanted! Apply here!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2017 M1 8.5 w/ Aldila green graphene AtxWhat is your current handicap? 14Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Columbus, oh What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Titleist tip, tip standard half inchPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I’d like to compare to me Aldila green as well as 125MSI silver. I’ve been looking for a replacement for the 125 silver for 3 years and have not been able to find a shaft that delivers the feel and performance I’m looking for in a shaft.

In a post below, provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Talyormade M1 8.5 with Project X T1100 HZRDUS 6.5, 44.75" What is your current handicap? 8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Charlotte, NCWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Talyormade M1 8.5 If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade Tip - standard half inchPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test vs my current Project X T1100 shaft which I was fit for at Club Champion - on course and LM data

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

Thanks Aldila, something open to Canadians!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?

Callaway Rogue TC with Hzrdus Yellow 6.0

What is your current handicap? 7.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Maple Ridge, BC, CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Rogue Tour Issue 10 degreesIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 gram stiff flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping and a LH opti fit adapter if possible.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course testing against my current gamer the Hzrdus and some launch monitor data to back things up.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2018 M4 9.5 Aldila w Rogue 130 Black 60TXWhat is your current handicap? +0.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? College Station, TexasWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M4 9.5 or Sim 9.0 if it's here on timeIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. 100%. Can provides reviews, pictures, and Trackman data with some comparison shafts. Can have a few other high level players at higher speeds test as well if wanted.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60X please!Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped around 0.5", TM adapter please!Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would need to get some baselines with my gamer, but would test immediately on Trackman vs my current and prior set ups. My range has premium balls so that's a non issue. I would do this a few days in a row to get a good feel for the numbers and I would combine this with some on course testing to see if how it holds up. Can also have some higher speed players (115+) test as well if that helps

Thanks for the opportunity y'all!

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade M3 460 9.5 w Accra TZ6What is your current handicap? 8.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? N Kingstown RIWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M3 as of now but looking to upgrade to SIMIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Straight in No Tipping TaylorMade AdapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would collect data via TrackMan and outdoor results up against the quiver of shafts that I have.

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping g410 LST Tour 70xWhat is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cincinnati, OH USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PING g410 lst 9 degree If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES!!!!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. 70 (X)Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). PING g410 adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would begin by going to my local golf store and testing this shaft against my current Ping tour 70x. I would also use other shafts the store has available. I have a great relationship with them and using the Trackman for testing would not be an issue. I would use trackman data and post my results here. I would then take it to my local range and test it outdoors. Collect the data and post it here. Thanks!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M3 Mitshubishi Teseai Blue 60 StiffWhat is your current handicap? 3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? orlando, FloridaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M3 or new Taylormade SimIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. yes no problem.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. 60 - StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade adaptorPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I am getting the new Sim driver so will switch back and forth and do testing and show comparisons between the 2.

1.current driver - Ping 410 LST Tensei Pro Orange V2 70TX

2.current handicap - 1.0

3.campobello sc USA

4.ping g410 LST 10 degree

5.yes. I have been chosen in the past for testing and always provide a positive yet unbiased review with photos , trackman info and direct comparisons.

6.desired shaft - 70x

7.no tip or your recommended stock tip trim / i I have ability to pull and tip trim to further test after I test untipped

8.my approach to testing would include outdoor trackman seasons vs my current shaft combo , and on course testing in several conditions ( clear and wind ). I’m a player who hits it both ways so I can give a good account of its tendencies for each shot .

Thank you WRX and Aldila for the opportunity, hope to be picked !

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?

Ping g410 plus w/ ventus 6x or a kuro kage xd 70tx

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?

Grandville, MI USA

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?

G410 plus

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.

Yes

Desired driver shaft weight and flex.

70x

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).

Ping g410 adapter tipped .5"

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.

I have a gc2 simulator set up in my garage for the winters. I would be able to compare the performance/dispersion of the rogue vs the ventus and kuro kage in a controlled environment. As well as some friends who also have g410s and different shaft combinations then I have. We would be able to generate a lot of data and personal opinions of the shaft.

Thank you for the opportunity!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS3 9.5* with Graphite Design Tour AD VR-6xWhat is your current handicap? 9.1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fuquay Varina, NC, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3 9.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped with Titleist TS3 adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'd begin initially with some Trackman data versus my current set up, followed up with some real world experience on the course.

Nothing is safe in my bag!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Tensei Orange 60x M5What is your current handicap? - 6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Grosse Pointe, MIWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - TM M5 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - Yes, of course!!!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. - 60 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - no tipping, 45.25".Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - I'd use Trackman launch monitor feedback for ball speed/launch/spin etc between new shaft and Tensei Orange and Handcrafted Even Flow Blue 60x. I would also take it out to Carl's Golfland and hit shots out doors to see how the shaft launches visually. Then finally, I would put them head to head on course as weather allows! Mid Launch / Low spin is speaking my language! I have had big success with the Tenesi Orange 60x as well as the Even Flow Blue 60x in that profile. I always loved my old Rogue Silver. I still have one in my FW!

Taylormade M5 w/ Tenesi Orange 60x 
Taylormade M5 3w/5w w/ Tenesi Orange 70x   
Callaway Apex Pro Combo PX 6.0
Vokey SM7 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Titleist Pro-V1x

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?Taylormade M1, Aldila Rogue Black 70X @ 44.5" or Aldila Tour Green 60X @ 44"What is your current handicap?11Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Carmel, IndianaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?Taylormade M1 10.5 (set at 9.0)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex.60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).Taylormade adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.I would test spin, distance, club head speed, launch, and dispersion against my current gamer shaft on a Foresight GC4 on a simulator at True Clubs fitting center. I would also test for any differences in strike location, swing path, etc. I plan to test vs. Rogue Black (44.5", 70X) and Tour Green (44", 60X)

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 Max 9* with Ping Tour 65X, 44.5"What is your current handicap? 8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Stratford, WI USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 Max 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping G400 Adapter, Tip shaft 3/8" over standard and butt trim to play at 44.5"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. My plan would be to test indoors on GC Quad to provide launch, spin, and shot shape data as well as outdoor testing to better comment on feel and workability once weather allows.

DRIVER........Ping G430 Max 10K 9*
FAIRWAY........Ping G430 Max 5W
HYBRID........Ping G410 3H 
IRONS........Ping i210 4-U
WEDGES........Ping Glide 3.0 54* SS, 58* Eye2
PUTTER........Odyssey White Hot Versa Twelve-S
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/955611-hawk3y3s-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?- rogue silver 130 70tx/ TM M5 tour What is your current handicap? - 2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - north Ridgeville Ohio USA What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? -TM m5 tour 9° then 9° SIMIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - absolutely Desired driver shaft weight and flex. -70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - tipped 1/2” in tm m5/sim adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - the way any good review should be. Compare it to my current rogue silver 130 both on the course and the range over multiple visits to the course and range to get the best possible head to head results

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? VA Raijin Black X / TM M6 What is your current handicap? 1.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Houston TX USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M6 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1/4 inch tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will do baseline numbers against my current combo using GC quad. I will also utilize on course performance To determine playability in real world conditions

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Callaway Rogue Draw with Tensei AV Blue 75SWhat is your current handicap? 17Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Phoenix, AZWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway RogueIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, Of CourseDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70RPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Callaway Rogue tipPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I will compare this with my Tensei AV Blue 70.

Ping G430 Max 10K 9* as 10* HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 60 S

Taylormade BRNR  UST ProForce 65 Retro Burner R

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 20*  UST MAMIYA RECOIL 75 DART S

Ping i525   5 - Gap  Ping AWT 2.0 S

Callaway PM Grind 19  Tour Grey 54*/10  KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 

Callaway PM Grind 19  Tour Grey 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 115

Callaway PM Grind 19  Tour Grey 61* KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 

Odyssey Ai-ONE Rossie S Putter

Callaway 24'Chrome Tour Yellow/Titliest 24' AVX Yellow

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Mizuno ST190 G with Tensei CK Blue 70 SWhat is your current handicap? 11.6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Franklin, TN USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno ST190 G 9 deg.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course..Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Unsure on tipping for this shaft , Mizuno OEM adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Indoor numbers and outdoor performance vs current setup.

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

This is the same shaft that is offered from Cally correct?

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M5 Hzrdus Smoke 70g 6.5What is your current handicap? 5.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Evansville, INWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M5 9 degreeIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70g XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Standard length TM TipPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this on the range and on course against my current gamer (Hzrdus Smoke) as well as other shafts I have laying around. Most interested in comparing to the Tour AD-IZ as it is listed as a higher launching low spinning shaft.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Epic Flash with Diamana BF or Fujikura Pro XLR8What is your current handicap? 14.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Orlando FL USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping. Callaway OptiFitPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. It will be compared to the two shafts mentioned above in a lengthy review made up of several parts from packaging, to look, to feel, to performance, and conclusion - and accompanied by many photos on the range at Bay Hill :) I may even take it out on a weekday and hit a ball with each shaft on a famous hole and compare the landings.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410 LST 9* w/ Oban Kiyoshi White 65 05What is your current handicap? 2.8Where are you located (City, State, Country)? St. Charles, IL, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410 LST 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). G410 tip, 1/2" tip, 44.5"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would start on the launch monitor. This looks like a direct competitor to my current gamer so I'd like to get a nice big sample size, really focusing in on launch vs. spin numbers. Then I would take it out on the course. I big thing for me is how the ball flight looks through that 100yd "window". A lot of mid launch shafts have a tendency to balloon on me so finding one that gets that nice flat trajectory with shallow descent is key.

Callaway Epic Speed 🔹🔹🔹 9* || Tensei AV Raw Orange 65TX
TM Sim 15* || Tensei AV Raw White 85X
TaylorMade SIM UDI 3-iron || Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
Miura MC-501 4-PW || MMT 125 TX
Vokey SM8 || Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Logan Olson Custom 345g || BGT Stability Tour

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS3 8.5* with HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 S, tipped .5"What is your current handicap? 3.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Halethorpe, Maryland, United StatesWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3 8.5*, current gamer. If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I absolutely agree!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 60 gram x-flex.Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, Titleist TS adapter.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. My home golf course facilities will allow me to test this shaft on course, on the range, as well as in our studio using GCQuad. I will be able to test the shaft the same way I test everything I have put in my bag, using both hard numbers as well as on course performance. I also have the ability to test this shaft against a number of other shafts, not just my current gamer giving the fitting studio I have access to.

THANKS!

TSR3 9* w/ Ventus Black 6X

Sim TI Rocket 14* w/ Atmos Black TS 7x

Callaway UW 17* w/ Tensei Pro White 70tx

T100S (4-P) w/ Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 w/ Project X 6.5 Wedge (50/54/58)

***Custom Goodwood G6***

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade M4 9.5* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6XWhat is your current handicap? 3.7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Washington, DC, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade SIM 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped, TaylorMade M-series/SIM adapter (LH if possible)Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Trackman and outdoor range, test against gamer and other shafts I own (previous Aldila Rogue Silver 110 60X, Project X Evenflow Riptide, Fuji Evo II 661S, Fuji Pro TS 63S) and post numbers.

STEALTH 2 Tour AD DI 6X //  SIM Oban Devotion 65-04 //  699 v2 MMT105s //  JB Full Groove MMT105w //  TOULON ATLANTA //  Vice Pro+

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M6 w/Project X Hulk

What is your current handicap? 6

Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Midland, TX

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist TS3

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. For sure!

Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 X-Stiff

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Titleist tip, standard install

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would like to test the flight and launch angle in this West Texas wind to see if it is more piercing than my current set-up.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M5 - Graphite Design IZ6xWhat is your current handicap? .3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Apple Valley, CA United StatesWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M5. Currently set at 8.25 loft. Will try at multiple settings If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, Current camera is a Sony Alpha A7riiDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tayloymade TipPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. It is always windy at least a couple days a week, so I would test the shaft in multiple weather conditions against my current gamer, while adjusting the driver loft and high/low weight.

Current driver/shaft combo- Titleist TS3 10.5 with speeder 7X

Current handicap- +2

Location- Biloxi, MS USA

Installing this in a Titleist TS3 10.5

Yes I agree to participate in reviewing/testing this product including pics

70X

No tipping, TS3 adapter

I can include Trackman numbers comparing current shaft with this shaft, I can also do outside testing, on course testing, and outdoor simulator testing and compare/show the differences in the shafts.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM SIM Max 9* with Ventus Black 7X (untipped @45.75”)What is your current handicap? 10.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Atlanta, GA USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM SIM Max 9* and I also plan on testing it in my TM M6 10.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM adapter and please Tip it 1”Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have access to test it on TrackMan and GCQuad. I will do a head to head comparison to my Ventus Black and PX EFW T1100 with monitor numbers. I will also give comparisons from range sessions and on course play.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Accra Tour Z Xtreme 465, Callaway GBB Epic SZWhat is your current handicap? 12.9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Bedminster, NJ, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic SZ, 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60x Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). UNTIPPEDPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Multiple indoor testing sessions compared to my gamer shaft (and a few others I have) then outdoor range testing, and actual real golf round testing.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Tour Issue 2016 TaylorMade M2 9.5 / Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 60TXWhat is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? St Petersburg, FL USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? 2016 TaylorMade M2 9.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 1/2" TM adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have access to both SkyTrak and Trackman. I would test the shaft against my current gamer and would even compare to the Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI that I still have (and loved) in 70X flex and provide data to the GolfWRX community. I go to the range at least once per week and play every couple of weeks. If chosen, I could provide a very thorough review of how the shaft performs within a week of receiving the shaft. The Florida weather allows me to put the shaft through it's paces quicker than most. Thanks for the opportunity!

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D