APPLY: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing! 5 Testers Wanted! Apply here!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 Max 10.5, Ping Tour 65 StiffWhat is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Salisbury, Wiltshire, United KingdomWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? G400 Max 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 65g StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping Gen 2 adapter (tipped 1 inch) 44.5" playing lengthPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. On course testing and launch monitor

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Fujikura Pro 62 green stiff Callaway GGB Epic 10.5What is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Visalia, Ca USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway GBB Epic 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 gram StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). 45.5 " no tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Initially, practice on the range utilizing my trackman, play 2-3 rounds of golf, give a thorough explanation of my findings.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2017 M1 460 Tour AD GP 6x 8.5 set to 7.75What is your current handicap? +1.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Venice FlWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? My current M1 or SIMIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YES (I write very thorough reviews)Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70TXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). .5”Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have the access to both GCquad and Flightscope so I’d do initial testing and reactions on simulators/monitors and then take it outside to test its workability and Playability

Taylormade  BRNR Mini Copper 11.5 KBS TD 70 Category 5 or Ventus TR Black 7x

Taylormade  Stealth 3HL/16.5 16.5 Tour AD DI 9x

Taylormade Stealth 7/21  Project X Tour Issue 10A2 7.0

Cleveland XL Halo 9/24 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 9x (IN TESTING)

Srixon ZX7 MK II 5-9 Nippon Modus 130X

Cleveland RTX 6 48/8, 54/8, 60/06 PX 6.5

Evnroll ER2v Midlock 41"

Srixon Z-Star Diamond

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M6 Speeder 661 Evo 2 xflex 45”What is your current handicap? 5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Rohnert Park, CA USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M6 10.5 degreeIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft: YES, absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex: 60g X flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable): No tipping, Taylormade adapter, playing at 45"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft: I would test this shaft the old fashioned way, on the course! I would add some driving range results as well, but mainly look to report out on the results I see on the course where it counts.

The Big Dog ~ G425 LST | AD UB 6x
The 3 Banger ~ Mavrik MAX | AD DI 7x
The 5 Banger ~ Mavrik SZ | Motore F3 7x

The Metal ~ T200 4-W
The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
Flatstick ~ Spider X Chalk Stability Tour

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Matrix Ozik TP7HDe Stiff in a Tour Issue M4 10.5*What is your current handicap? - 1.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? - Sedalia, MO USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? - Tour Issue M4 10.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. - YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. - 60 SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). - Taylormade tip, no tipping and no grip as this will allow me to test several lengths and tipping.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. - My testing will take place on a launch monitor and on course. I have a Flightscope Xi Tour. I will be able to provide real data from the Xi Tour as well as on course info regarding feel and performance.

Titleist 910 D2 10.5 / Diamana ahina 60

Newark Ohio

Titleist 910

Yes

Stiff flex

Titleist tip, tip standard length

Would do work to compare on the outdoor range and on the course ( this is more important then ) to see the differences between the two. I have access to  a simulator to see the numbers the two shafts produce.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410+ 10.5° Tensei Pro White 70TXWhat is your current handicap? +1.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Victoria, BC, CanadaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G410+ 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. I'd love the opportunity to participate and will give everything I can if selected.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Ping G410 adapter, tipped 1/2"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I'll give my subjective opinion based on feel and perceived flight characteristics as well as objective numbers from a trackman on the course against my Tensei pro white as well as my Kuro Kage XT 60 TX.Thanks for the opportunity!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?   Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero shaft is the HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.5What is your current handicap? 2.1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Omaha Nebraska USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 8 degreesIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.  YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). I play driver at 45 inches in lengthPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Testing on the GC Quad, also on the course and range as weather allows

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410 L.S.T. 9*/Diamana ZF 60txWhat is your current handicap? .4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Grangeville, ID, United StateWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping/G410 L.S.T./9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No Tipping/Ping G410 AdapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would approach testing this shaft as I regularly do to test which shaft will be my gamer. I will first focus on the feel of the shaft timing regardless of ball flight. I will then observe how the ball flight characteristics/changes/timing compare to my current gamer. After hitting numerous balls I will collect the data and observe the changes in numbers between the two and be able to compile a summary report.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 Max Rogue Black 95 msi 60sWhat is your current handicap? 12Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Chesapeake, VAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping G400 MaxIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60/70sPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). .5 tipping g400 adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. As a returning Sailor from deployment, I have been working hard on regrooving my swing and would easily say I am hitting it the best I ever have. I would test as i always have by a combination of range time and simulators.

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? G400 LST w/ Rogue 125 60 TXWhat is your current handicap? 5.9Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Dobbs Ferry, NYWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? G400 LST to test against Rogue 125If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, and I have access to Trackman for ongoing testingDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped 1" in G400 Adaptor Graphics Down in Neutral.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. There is a new local facility with Trackmans that I am going to test against my existing combinations. All data will be posted with photographs of data along with my personal opinions of what I find to be different amongst each combination. I love the Rogue 125 and am really interested to see if the new technology over the years will provide any favorable changes.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Mizuno ST190 with Diamana ZF 60xWhat is your current handicap? 10Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cumming, GA, United StatesWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Mizuno ST190If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YESDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping. Mizuno ST190 adapter. Finished length of 44.25" (playing 45.25")Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I have access to Trackman at an indoor facility. I would test this up against my current Diamana ZF and possibly a Tensei Pro Blue I have. I would also test it on the range and the course. I would submit data, photos, on course experience, and personal opinion on feel/look/etc.

Mizuno ST190 9.5* w/Diamana ZF
Titleist 917 F2 18* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Titleist 818 H1 21* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Mizuno MP-18 Fli-Hi 4 w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-P w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno s18 50*, 54*, 58* w/C-Taper Lite
Ping Sigma G Tess

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M1 (2017) with KuroKage Tini XWhat is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash 10.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. SPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Callaway adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I previous used the Rogue Silver and found it to lack some of the feel I really like, but also thought the black may be a bit too soft feeling, so the white which is a median seems like a good fit. I like the KuroKage and Tensei Blue shafts which seem to be a similar profile on paper. I generally hit the driving range a couple of times per week and then play a competition round weekly, so will test in conjunction with that.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Cobra F8+ with VA Composites Raijin 6F4 shaft What is your current handicap? 7.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Convoy, Ohio, United States What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Cobra Speedzone 9 Degree Driver If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, Absolutely!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60X (68 Grams) Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Just the standard Cobra Adapter. No tipping please! Thanks Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I work for a golf retail store with a GCQuad Launch Monitor in the store so I could get some launch monitor numbers to show launch, spin, carry and everything else! In addition to this, I will be going to Phoenix Arizona to get away from the cold, so this would be a great opportunity to see how the shaft performs on the course.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? EFSZ Motore tour spec 7.3SWhat is your current handicap? 0.3Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Alamo Heights, TX USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway epic flash sub zero 9 degree If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? YES ABSOLUTELY AND WITH DELIGHT!!!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60g or 70g S flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Prefer 45” but will do 45.5 “ as well, Callaway adapter Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this Shaft against two others I am using, the Motore TS 7.2 and 7.3, as well as older Aldila shafts I have in both the Epic flash sub zero and the Rogue sub zero models

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M4 8.5*, HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 44.5" set to 2 clicks upright, D2 SW, Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize homemade ribbedWhat is your current handicap? 1.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fresno, CaliforniaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M4 8.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade adapter, straight inPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I play the same course where I am a member, 2-3 days per week (more in the summer). So I know my landing spots well. I would take this shaft in my driver and put it in play to see how it would compare from what I have been fit into. I expect to hit certain carry distances on some holes. More importantly, although I will never pass up the opportunity for more distance, is dispersion. At my club you have to drive it in play because the fairways are very heavily tree lined. So I would out it through the paces on the course. I would also take it to the tee on the back of the driving range because the prevailing wind is a headwind. I want to see how it reacts into a wind. I next would go out to hole 7 & 8 at my club because those holes require a fade off the tee. I want to be able to fade it without excessive spin. There have been shafts in the past that this hasn't worked out so well. I realize that shot is more so golf ability dependent however in my past experience shafts make a big difference when hitting a cut. Lastly I would fire up our pro's Trackman to get some numbers.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM M1 460 2016, 9.5, Fujikura Motore speeder VC 6.2 StiffWhat is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Tampa, FLWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM M1 460 2016 9.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 S flexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). TM M1 adaptorPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would test this shaft head to head with my motore speeder, which I just can't seem to kick out of the bag. I've tried many different shafts and statistically the motore speeder is not even the longest in terms of distance. At the end of the day it comes to trust, and I trust my driver to hit the same fade off the tee.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Epic Flash SZ / Aldila Black Mamba 60What is your current handicap? 4.5Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Cabot, ArkansasWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of courseDesired driver shaft weight and flex. Rogue White 130 / 60xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping / Callaway adapter.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Indoors on my Skytrak. Outdoors at the range and on course with my Mevo. Plenty of numbers against a myriad of other shafts. Can include fellow 'ho opinions at my course as well.Thanks for the opportunity.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade M3 440 9*, Diamana BF 70x tipped 1/2”What is your current handicap? 7Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Midway, NC USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TaylorMade M3 440 or SIM MaxIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. ABSOLUTELY!Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tip 1/2” in a Taylormade adapter and leave raw length. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would go to the course and hit 3 to 5 balls off each tee with the Rogue white and my current gamer. The Diamana BF has been absolutely fantastic for me but I’d like to shave a little spin. It will be relatively easy for me to see if there are any gains with the new white on the course. If I do not get obvious results on the course, I will head to my friends golf shop and use his GC quad for a couple hrs and analyze the numbers and post screen shots of the findings.

-Taylormade BRNR 11.5* set at 9.5* Ventus Red TR 7X playing 44.25”
-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 16* set at 15* Ventus Blue 8X

-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 19* Ventus Blue 9X

-Mizuno JPX 923 Forged4&5, Tour 6-PW Project X LS 6.5
-Titleist Vokey SM9 50F set to 51*, 56D, & 62M set to 61*

-Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Type 1 Blue Putter

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination -Titleist TS2 9.5 with Grandura Tour Issue X FlexWhat is your current handicap? -ZeroWhere are you located (City, State, Country)? -Brentwood, TNWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? -Titleist TS2If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. -YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. -7 X flex Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Titleist adapter, standard tipping Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. -Trackman data as well as outdoor range sessions

Titleist TSR4 Graphite Design Tour AD GP-6X

Titleist TSi3 15 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75X   

Callaway Apex UW 19 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80 6.5

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Project X LS 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM9 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.12D True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60.04T True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?SIM Max w/EvenFlow Riptide and Accra TZ6

What is your current handicap?3

Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Edmonton, AB, Canada

What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?SIM Max

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.Agreed and confirmed. All testing will be done on Trackman indoors.

Desired driver shaft weight and flex.70g, X

Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).1/2” Tipping and TaylorMade 2* OEM Adapter

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft.Testing will he completed in 4 full sessions, twice on Trackman indoors and twice on GC Quad against 2 other shafts in the same weight class, similar profiles in terms of launch profile, and with premium ProV1x balls

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M3 with GD Tour AD IZ 6S @45.25/SIM with Ventus Blue w/Velacore 6S on order. What is your current handicap? 5.1Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Morganton, NC USWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? TM/M3/8.5 and TM/SIM/9.0If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely, would love to participate. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 60 in Stiff FlexPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Built to ALDILA recommended tipping with Taylormade Adapter to play at 45.25. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would compare my M3 and SIM drivers using my shafts and the Rogue White, comparing ball flights, Cary and Roll, providing my feedback on feel compared to the other shafts. This testing would be done at my home course where I play 90% of my rounds. I would use Pro V1 golf balls. I would attempt some trackman testing but I may not access to the trackman. I’ve played Rogue shafts in the past in a Titleist Driver and 3W. Over the years I’ve identified the shaft weight and characteristics that work best for me. The description of the Rogue White fits that profile. Thanks for the opportunity!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? PING G400 SFT & Aldila Rogue 110 MSI - RWhat is your current handicap? 5.0Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Fayetteville, PA, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? PING G400 SFT 10*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Definitely.Desired driver shaft weight and flex. Aldila Rogue 130 MSI 60 RPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). PING G400 adapter - no tippingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I would love to compare it to my older Aldila 110MSI and several other nice shafts I have for the PING400. Thanks.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M2 (2017) 8.5* Hzrdus Smoke Green 75 6.5What is your current handicap? 0.4Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Spring Hill, TN, USWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M2 (2017) 8.5*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. DefinitelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70g X-StiffPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Untipped, Taylormade Adapter. 45" playing lengthPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. I've found a gem in the combo I'm playing now. Would love to see this against it. I will mainly test on the course and range.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?black mamba 70tx/ping g410lstWhat is your current handicap?12Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United StatesWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Ping g410 lstIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 80xPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Tipped one inch, ping adaptor in the flat setting Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Use launch monitor at my local golf shop and compare it to my current gamer

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M5 ; MCA Tensei PB 70TXWhat is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Palm Harbor, FL, USAWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Taylormade M5 9*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Absolutely. Desired driver shaft weight and flex. 70XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No Tipping ; Taylormade Adapter, please.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Using a FlightScope, I'd look at numbers of this shaft versus my current Tensei, a Motore, and a Tour AD TP. A few different feels and profiles to test numbers against.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* - MCA D+ LTD 70TX

Taylormade Sim 15* - MRC Kai'li Blue 70TX

Titleist U505 1-Iron - MRC Tensei Blue 75X

Callaway Apex MB (8-PW) XForged (4-7) - MCA MMT 105TX

Vokey Wedges - 52/56 - DG AMT S300

EVNROLL Midlock ER2V

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 2017 M1 Atmos 8TXWhat is your current handicap? +2.2Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Kansas City, MOWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? M5 8.25 TaylormadeIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Of course. Just because it's winter here, doesn't mean we've really seen it. I hit plenty of balls still and we play golf once a week at least, even when its colder. By the time you sent me this shaft (fingers crossed,) we'll be closer to spring anywayDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 70GXPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Taylormade 1/2"Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Obviously the first thing I will do is hit a bunch of balls with it. I've been at this golf course for 16 years of my life so I have a pretty good handle of where I expect shots to go on the range and on the golf course. I also know my misses pretty well on this course, so I'd like to measure up where I usually see my misses go and different shot shapes for these holes with the new shaft. Thank you!!

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? = Ping TFC 419 SR

What is your current handicap? = 10Where are you located (City, State, Country)? = Emu Plains NSW AustraliaWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? = Ping G30 SF Tec 10*If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. = AbsolutelyDesired driver shaft weight and flex. = ROGUE® White 130 M.S.I. 60 ®Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). = Adapter (Ping tip, standard )to suit the current shaft (hope that helps)Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. = As you can tell, my driver is not newish, so therefore I believe that this replacement shaft will allow me to hit more fairways on a regular basis.I will provide ongoing feedback on feel, weight , performance and shot dispersion and flight.I play 3 times a week and use the driver regularly, so my feedback would be very valuable to the regular golfers out there.HOPE that I am successful and thanks for the opportunity.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Rogue 125 MSI 60 TX in Epic Flash SubzeroWhat is your current handicap? 12Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Nashville, TNWhat driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Epic Flash Subzero 9If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. YesDesired driver shaft weight and flex. 60XPlease include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). No tipping, callaway adapterPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this shaft. Would use trackman to compare stats against 125 MSI. Should be an interesting comparison. Would also do on course testing for playability, feel, etc.