2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Patrick Reed at it again (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS/REFERENCES ***)

Krt22

1 hour ago, grm24 said:

So Sid Vicious cover of Sinatra's version of My Way is your bands vibe?  🤣 Nice!

Nnonononoonon. We do not recognize that exists. Terrible. So terrible. 

We do play a rad cover of Joey Ramone's "What A Wonderful World" though. 

• Like 2

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

2 hours ago, Forged4ever said:

Hey Brotha, how goes it👊

First, there's  a lot more regarding Patrick's family situation that I have never seen laid out in public, which I find amazing knowing how emotions can drive otherwise rational individuals to do/say irrational things however both sides have kept their mouths shut, which I told him was a good thing that may one day be the thread that brings them back together, though he doesn't see it that way. Regarding guys having opinions on something that they know absolutely nothing about, well, that's been a primary driver around WRX since I first joined this place😂😂.

Hell, my first WRX post was in response to some clown🤡(he's still active and has posted in this very thread. I wanna see if he has the stones to step out from behind the anonymity and safety of a keyboard, screen, fictitious UN and fake avatar. He's passed on doing this before in similar posts such as this😜🤪) went on and on about some statement  that Sam supposedly made. This WRX member also actually stated that his grandfather was present when the statement, that Sam only feared three things: lightning, a downhill putt & Hogan was made!! That is flat out unadulterated bull💩!!

This supposed statement was actually made in a one-on-one interview between Sam and writer Freddie Corcaran, when Sam supposedly told Corcoran(Sam said that it was a great quote but "Corky" had the wrong name attached to it as Sam NEVER said it, and his Bro Pete, who I used to verify & validate ANYTHING controversial that Sam said, as Sam had a habit for embellishing, did not believe that Sam would ever THINK it,

much less say it and Pete approached Corcoran years later about it and Corcoran laughingly told him that it didn't matter whether  Sam said it or not as the public "accepted it as truth" and that's all that mattered). Sam's ego never would have permitted him to admit this publicly even if he did think it, though the only thing that I or Pete EVER heard Sam chirp about Hogan was that the only three times that they went head to head, Sam was 3-0(1941 Tourney in San Fransisco, 1950 LA Open & 1954 Masters), Hogan, 0-3. Sam did not count his 3-stroke loss to Hogan(69 to 72) in the "SHELL Wonderful World of Golf" match, in which Sam was a last minute fill-in and was approached three days prior to the event and flown out the day prior for a practice round. This WRXer also stated that Sam "really cared for Ben," and while that is true PUBLICLY, privately, nothing could be further from the truth. Granted, he did not dislike Hogan to the degree that Pete did, though Sam never understood why Hogan felt the uncontrollable urge to insult his dedication drive and intellect, as NO ONE, and I mean

NO ONE, hit more balls over the decades than Sam, and that includes lil benny boy👦🏻.

Privately, neither Sam nor Pete ever referred to Hogan by anything but his last name, NEVER by his first, and Sam loved to retell stories of when his good friend Lloyd Mangrum, one of the very few legit bad boys on Tour used to humiliate and egg lil benny on in the locker room to try to goad him to react and Hogan avoided Mr. Mangrum like the plague, ALWAYS backing down or walking away. It also really bothered Sam that Hogan got the 1950 POY award for his line victory that year, the post-crash US Open victory, when Sam ran up 11 Victories(though not a Major). Sam also loved to speak of his 1954 Masters Victory as his most cherished as Hogan had won all three majors he entered in 1953(he stopped Playing in the PGA Championship, a rigorous MP event at the time, due to his leg injuries from the crash), leading up to the '54 Masters, where Sam spanked him in a Play-Off, denying lil benny his four straight Majors, which the press had already given him, lolol. Sam was extremely conscious, and I'd even say "self conscious," if his public persona and he knew that post-crash Hogan was a much loved figure and to run counter that would not benefit neither him nor his image. He had spent years erasing the "hillbilly Sam" persona and then to appear bitter, especially when in his mind he had bested Hogn mano y mono, well, Sam always chirped that they had a rivalry more like "brothers" though Pete said that a "brother" like Hogan would never have survived as a Snead😂😂

My point in this off topic novella is that opinions based on facts, truth and veracity are as irrelevant on this board, whether they be about Sam or Patrick, as they are in the virtual world along with today's real world🌍, as the new reset is based on likes👍, ♥️'s and subscribers, and that is fine, as this board is for entertainment and not meant to be a bastion of factual, accurate and truthful information. 

I last spoke to Patrick on his birthday and the only thing that I will say is that if he never attends another Champion's dinner, or Plays in another Masters, he'll be fine, he's good with it. He's got his green jacket. He's got his name in the books. THAT is what's important to him. It may not be to others, be they Tour Boys, the public and golf fans or members of this board, however to say that none of that matters to Patrick would be an incredibly gross understatement. 

I'm not defending all of Patrick's words and actions, as I have told him so in bringing up possible alternative words & statements, though Patrick is seeing his world through they eyes of a 32yo multi-millionaire athlete who in the best of times had teammates clinging to his shoulders to take them to competitive heights that they would NEVER have dared to even fantasize about reaching had he not been there to carry them, to the worst of times, when those same teammates turned on him with a venomous rage that at first left him bewildered, then hurt & confused and finally, angry bitter and resentful. 

I just told him that I believe that he is acting out based on the last group of feeling & emotions, and that this rarely, if EVER, regardless of the individual, the adversary(ies) or the issue(s) involved, turns out for the best. He is not to the point of removing himself from the situation and more or less looking at the long term ramifications of his actions on himself, his legacy and those closest to him, so while he didn't openly disagree with me, I could tel that he was not buyin in. Hey, all that you can do is show em where the water is🤷🏼‍♂️

Forget that many of those casting dispersions against Patrick on the board have never ever competed in anything in their entire lives, much less on the world's largest stage, and just look at it from the standpoint of of how you thought acted carried yourself as a 25-30yo+ guy versus a 40 and 50yo+ guy??? I have literally thanked God too many times to count for Pete and other Mentors having stuck by me when I thought that I knew it all, though in reality, I didn't know 💩. As we age, hopefully we grow, mature and take consistent measured actions versus impulsive emotional  actions.  

I also told him to be careful, as I get the distinct feeling that those closest to him are telling him what he wants to here, versus what is best for him. It does not help that those individuals are some of the ones that he trust and loves the most🤷🏼‍♂️

He should have turned the other cheek

Have a Great Week Bro👊
RP

Richarrrrd! How are ya?

Hey, tell PR what up subpoena Tiger in his crazy lawsuit?!

Tiger like only guy be his friend and tell him jokes at RC to help him relax. 

That’s weak yo!

🤣

Edited by bscinstnct
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/1/2022 at 9:40 PM, aenemated said:

Absolutely, my man. 

We'll almost certainly be out your way next year. If you like your punk rock infused with Frank Sinatra; you just might dig us. 

I thought I'd heard every sort of description for an original sounding band, but, "punk rock infused with Frank Sinatra", that is a new one to me. It sounds very interesting. I look forward to hearing it.

I used to open shows for the classic country incarnation of a punk rock band. They called themselves, "The Sons of Many Bitches". That was when they weren't calling themselves, "The Pimps" for their punk rock gigs. Classic country played with a punk edge and attitude made for a very entertaining show. They were some cool dudes. The closest I came to working with musicians who had really made it. They placed a song on the, "Mission Impossible II" soundtrack. Got them quite a bit of that sweet, sweet mailbox money. 

Here's a link to my wax: https://matthewedstillman.com/  Not quite as unique as what you're doing. I more or less descended on Northern Illinois for a few years trying to be the re-incarnation of Waylon Jennings. 

Edited by Dr. Block
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Dr. Block said:

I thought I'd heard every sort of description for an original sounding band, but, "punk rock infused with Frank Sinatra", that is a new one to me. It sounds very interesting. I look forward to hearing it.

I used to open shows for the classic country incarnation of a punk rock band. They called themselves, "The Sons of Many Bitches". That was when the weren't calling themselves, "The Pimps" for their punk rock gigs. Classic country played with a punk edge and attitude made for a very entertaining show. They were some cool dudes. The closest I came to working with musicians who had really made it. They placed a song on the, "Mission Impossible II" soundtrack. Got them quite a bit of that sweet, sweet mailbox money. 

Here's a link to my wax: https://matthewedstillman.com/  Not quite as unique as what you're doing. I more or less descended on Northern Illinois for a few years trying to be the re-incarnation of Waylon Jennings. 

Nice! Stuff sounds rad - growing up in the south, I was basically raised on Waylon, Merle, Willie, and the like. My old LA gig was kinda similar. 

Here's some of the new (to me) gig's stuff. Plenty on the internets but none featuring me just yet. Just joined last month; first show is Wednesday!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aenemated said:

Nice! Stuff sounds rad - growing up in the south, I was basically raised on Waylon, Merle, Willie, and the like. My old LA gig was kinda similar. 

Here's some of the new (to me) gig's stuff. Plenty on the internets but none featuring me just yet. Just joined last month; first show is Wednesday!

I like it. Good singing and good musicianship. I appreciate anyone who can put their own spin on something.

It also looks like some fun music to play the bass on. I've always been envious of bass players. They get to have all the fun with the songs, still pull the a**, and they usually have the least complicated rig to tote around.

I spent all my time fretting about making sure my guys stayed paid (we never could find or afford a decent drummer). I would much rather be the one being hired - if I ever get to do that in the future, that will be the only way I do the road again.

I sent you a "The Sons of Many Bitches" tune to your PM. I think you'll enjoy it. It's way too explicit to put on here.   

• Like 2

On 9/30/2022 at 11:06 PM, Dr. Block said:

I’d take Chamblee to stop Reed before the fourth. And it wouldn’t take no advice from Bricktop to make me place that bet either. 

Not so sure about that. One good hair pull from PR might leave Brandel crying like a baby. 😉

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

On 10/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, Forged4ever said:

Hey Brotha, how goes it👊

First, there's  a lot more regarding Patrick's family situation that I have never seen laid out in public, which I find amazing knowing how emotions can drive otherwise rational individuals to do/say irrational things however both sides have kept their mouths shut, which I told him was a good thing that may one day be the thread that brings them back together, though he doesn't see it that way. Regarding guys having opinions on something that they know absolutely nothing about, well, that's been a primary driver around WRX since I first joined this place😂😂.

Hell, my first WRX post was in response to some clown🤡(he's still active and has posted in this very thread. I wanna see if he has the stones to step out from behind the anonymity and safety of a keyboard, screen, fictitious UN and fake avatar. He's passed on doing this before in similar posts such as this😜🤪) went on and on about some statement  that Sam supposedly made. This WRX member also actually stated that his grandfather was present when the statement, that Sam only feared three things: lightning, a downhill putt & Hogan was made!! That is flat out unadulterated bull💩!!

This supposed statement was actually made in a one-on-one interview between Sam and writer Freddie Corcaran, when Sam supposedly told Corcoran(Sam said that it was a great quote but "Corky" had the wrong name attached to it as Sam NEVER said it, and his Bro Pete, who I used to verify & validate ANYTHING controversial that Sam said, as Sam had a habit for embellishing, did not believe that Sam would ever THINK it,

much less say it and Pete approached Corcoran years later about it and Corcoran laughingly told him that it didn't matter whether  Sam said it or not as the public "accepted it as truth" and that's all that mattered). Sam's ego never would have permitted him to admit this publicly even if he did think it, though the only thing that I or Pete EVER heard Sam chirp about Hogan was that the only three times that they went head to head, Sam was 3-0(1941 Tourney in San Fransisco, 1950 LA Open & 1954 Masters), Hogan, 0-3. Sam did not count his 3-stroke loss to Hogan(69 to 72) in the "SHELL Wonderful World of Golf" match, in which Sam was a last minute fill-in and was approached three days prior to the event and flown out the day prior for a practice round. This WRXer also stated that Sam "really cared for Ben," and while that is true PUBLICLY, privately, nothing could be further from the truth. Granted, he did not dislike Hogan to the degree that Pete did, though Sam never understood why Hogan felt the uncontrollable urge to insult his dedication drive and intellect, as NO ONE, and I mean

NO ONE, hit more balls over the decades than Sam, and that includes lil benny boy👦🏻.

Privately, neither Sam nor Pete ever referred to Hogan by anything but his last name, NEVER by his first, and Sam loved to retell stories of when his good friend Lloyd Mangrum, one of the very few legit bad boys on Tour used to humiliate and egg lil benny on in the locker room to try to goad him to react and Hogan avoided Mr. Mangrum like the plague, ALWAYS backing down or walking away. It also really bothered Sam that Hogan got the 1950 POY award for his line victory that year, the post-crash US Open victory, when Sam ran up 11 Victories(though not a Major). Sam also loved to speak of his 1954 Masters Victory as his most cherished as Hogan had won all three majors he entered in 1953(he stopped Playing in the PGA Championship, a rigorous MP event at the time, due to his leg injuries from the crash), leading up to the '54 Masters, where Sam spanked him in a Play-Off, denying lil benny his four straight Majors, which the press had already given him, lolol. Sam was extremely conscious, and I'd even say "self conscious," if his public persona and he knew that post-crash Hogan was a much loved figure and to run counter that would not benefit neither him nor his image. He had spent years erasing the "hillbilly Sam" persona and then to appear bitter, especially when in his mind he had bested Hogn mano y mono, well, Sam always chirped that they had a rivalry more like "brothers" though Pete said that a "brother" like Hogan would never have survived as a Snead😂😂

My point in this off topic novella is that opinions based on facts, truth and veracity are as irrelevant on this board, whether they be about Sam or Patrick, as they are in the virtual world along with today's real world🌍, as the new reset is based on likes👍, ♥️'s and subscribers, and that is fine, as this board is for entertainment and not meant to be a bastion of factual, accurate and truthful information. 

I last spoke to Patrick on his birthday and the only thing that I will say is that if he never attends another Champion's dinner, or Plays in another Masters, he'll be fine, he's good with it. He's got his green jacket. He's got his name in the books. THAT is what's important to him. It may not be to others, be they Tour Boys, the public and golf fans or members of this board, however to say that none of that matters to Patrick would be an incredibly gross understatement. 

I'm not defending all of Patrick's words and actions, as I have told him so in bringing up possible alternative words & statements, though Patrick is seeing his world through they eyes of a 32yo multi-millionaire athlete who in the best of times had teammates clinging to his shoulders to take them to competitive heights that they would NEVER have dared to even fantasize about reaching had he not been there to carry them, to the worst of times, when those same teammates turned on him with a venomous rage that at first left him bewildered, then hurt & confused and finally, angry bitter and resentful. 

I just told him that I believe that he is acting out based on the last group of feeling & emotions, and that this rarely, if EVER, regardless of the individual, the adversary(ies) or the issue(s) involved, turns out for the best. He is not to the point of removing himself from the situation and more or less looking at the long term ramifications of his actions on himself, his legacy and those closest to him, so while he didn't openly disagree with me, I could tel that he was not buyin in. Hey, all that you can do is show em where the water is🤷🏼‍♂️

Forget that many of those casting dispersions against Patrick on the board have never ever competed in anything in their entire lives, much less on the world's largest stage, and just look at it from the standpoint of of how you thought acted carried yourself as a 25-30yo+ guy versus a 40 and 50yo+ guy??? I have literally thanked God too many times to count for Pete and other Mentors having stuck by me when I thought that I knew it all, though in reality, I didn't know 💩. As we age, hopefully we grow, mature and take consistent measured actions versus impulsive emotional  actions.  

I also told him to be careful, as I get the distinct feeling that those closest to him are telling him what he wants to here, versus what is best for him. It does not help that those individuals are some of the ones that he trust and loves the most🤷🏼‍♂️

Have a Great Week Bro👊
RP

I've been a fan of PR since I found out he pays for all those AJGA bag tags the kids get when they sign up to play on that tour and live (or LIV) out their dreams. That he did that without really anyone knowing or him advertising went a long way in my book. 

If he could just not say some of the stupid stuff he has said and let his game do the talking for now, I think he'd be in a better place.

• Like 3
There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

I think I first heard of Reed in the 2015 US Open.  It was obvious that the media hated him.  I attributed it to certain qualities he seemed to have many of which I share and which the media tend to deplore.  You might call it “hickness” as perceived by certain soi-disant sophisticates and intellectual posers.

As far as I can see, his use of imagery has acted as a red flag to his critics, who continue to attack him for imagined sins apparently as a surrogate for whatever out there in the world triggers them.  People who accuse him of cheating when the Tour has looked at what he did and declared it textbook compliant get no credit or sympathy from me, and as usual say more about themselves than those they criticize.

It’s interesting to see people claiming to be his friends criticizing him here for not following their advice.  In hicktown, you support your friends in public, and kick their behind if necessary in private, because it is understood that you all can be jerks sometimes.

• Confused 3

On 10/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, Forged4ever said:

#1, I would not consider myself a friend of Patrick Reed as much as an acquaintance. Secondly, I am not from "hicktown," I have never been to "hicktown," nor do I know anyone from "hicktown," or care how someone from "hicktown" carries  themself.

Third, if you were familiar with my posts, opinions and thoughts at all, and when you've been around the board for more than a minute, you'll realize, at least with me, when I "criticize" someone, it is not these passive genteel comments that I've posted above. Unlike many, who hide behind fake avatars and fictitious UN's, I am who I appear to be in my avatar and I sign off with my real name on every single post, even the garbage🗑. I carry myself exactly the same way belly to belly in the real world as I do from behind a keyboard & screen⌨️🖥 in the virtual world. I am extremely familiar with "what goes on in the locker room stays in the locker room," as I spent 17 years in them. However the behavior that I have commented to above, which I would hardly describe as "criticism," or anywhere else on this board was public behavior, in the public domain, for ALL to witness, not on the course or especially in the locker room, were only Teammates and other competitors have a right to criticize him, at least in my book. I have only responded to comments that I felt were accurate, objective and  well reasoned, not the ridiculously fan boyish, 95 IQ shoot from the hip comments so prevalent on this board.  While I adhere religiously to what is said and occurs in the locker room, there has never been such a rule for how I or anyone else carried ourselves in the public domain. Whether it be on this board, if I'm inappropriate, off base or off the rails, I expect @Mitchell, @isaacbm,  @bscinstnct, @BIG STU, and especially @Shilgy, who friggin calls me out constantly, or ANY member, to let me know, and they do, or in my real world, where my Bros, Best Buds and especially Maddie never fail to let me know when I'm heading off the rails. I EXPECT them to let me know, and if it is in the public domain or forum, so be it, though I do hope that they exhibit some tact & decorum, lol. I've never needed nor wanted "yes" people or fan boys/girls around me patronizing me. My self esteem is stronger than that. Besides, if I wanna fan boy, I just talk to the man in the mirror🤪

That said, part of the issue that I observed is that Patrick's inner circle does EXACTLY as you mentioned, covering for, excusing and reaffirming Patrick's sometimes boorish behavior not only in public,  however they also affirm and excuse his boorish inappropriate behavior in PRIVATE. Also, no one that I ever met spent a minute in a locker room beyond high school, if they even played a sport, so they would be unfamiliar with what I or others were taught with the "Athlete's Code." 

I also agree with @Purple Toupee as I never ever  heard Patrick referred to as a "hick" and he most definitely did not act speak or carry himself as a "hick," nor did those few individuals that I met who hung around him carry themselves as "hicks." I was in two social situations which was littered wall to wall with not only "intellectual poseurs," however also "social poseurs," and I was extremely impressed with how Patrick carried himself and it told me that if and when he gets control of some of his demons, he could be one of the most Loved Tour Boys just as easily as he is currently one of the most despised. Let's not forget how he put Ryder Cup Team Circa 2016 on his shoulders, motivated a Team of Superstars and when need be, carried them till others got their footing, both on the course and in the Locker Room.

Bottom line, Patrick Reed is a rare rare bird, and I told him this and if and when he "turns the corner" every day can be like Ryder Cup '16, which is one of his two fondest sports memories. 

Thanks for talking the time to respond @Chunkitgood and welcome to the board, it's great to have ya👊

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friend
RP

When we met on the other site I learned right off we are a lot alike. Like Brothers from different Mothers. We share the same views on golf as well as in life. And we both call it as we see it straight head on straight off the trailer and do not care what others think. After all it is our opinion and we have a right to express it as do others. Glad to see you posting again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

7 hours ago, Gregakin said:

Because he's searching for a state his lawyer can practice in 🤣 

Are there any left? 😂

• Haha 3

I see Reed is whining about his sliding OWGR position. Perhaps he should look at his OWGR track record this year, 20 events, 2 top 10s, most of the other finishes in the 30s or 40s, 5 missed cuts, best finish in a major T34.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out why he is sliding. 

Edited by mjtoal
  • Like 1

TM Stealth, 10.5, HZRDUS Red 65 S
Titleist TSi2, 16.5 fairway, Oban Devotion 75, S
Titleist TSi2, 21 utility, Tensei 75, S
Mizuno 923 Forged, KBS $-Taper lite S

Vokey 50, 56, 60, KBS Tour V S
Kronos Metronome

On 10/2/2022 at 5:06 PM, Forged4ever said:

Hey Brotha, how goes it👊

Privately, neither Sam nor Pete ever referred to Hogan by anything but his last name, NEVER by his first, and Sam loved to retell stories of when his good friend Lloyd Mangrum, one of the very few legit bad boys on Tour used to humiliate and egg lil benny on in the locker room to try to goad him to react and Hogan avoided Mr. Mangrum like the plague, ALWAYS backing down or walking away. It also really bothered Sam that Hogan got the 1950 POY award for his line victory that year, the post-crash US Open victory, when Sam ran up 11 Victories(though not a Major). Sam also loved to speak of his 1954 Masters Victory as his most cherished as Hogan had won all three majors he entered in 1953(he stopped Playing in the PGA Championship, a rigorous MP event at the time, due to his leg injuries from the crash), leading up to the '54 Masters, where Sam spanked him in a Play-Off, denying lil benny his four straight Majors, which the press had already given him, lolol. Sam was extremely conscious, and I'd even say "self conscious," of his public persona and he knew that post-crash Hogan was a much loved figure and to run counter that would not benefit neither him nor his image. He had spent years erasing the "hillbilly Sam" persona and then to appear bitter, especially when in his mind he had bested Hogn mano y mono, well, Sam always chirped that they had a rivalry more like "brothers" though Pete said that a "brother" like Hogan would never have survived as a Snead😂😂

I'm not defending all of Patrick's words and actions, as I have told him so in bringing up possible alternative words & statements, though Patrick is seeing his world through the eyes of a 32yo multi-millionaire athlete who in the best of times had teammates clinging to his shoulders to take them to competitive heights that they would NEVER have dared to even fantasize about reaching had he not been there to carry them, to the worst of times, when those same teammates turned on him with a venomous rage that at first left him bewildered, then hurt & confused and finally, angry bitter and resentful. 

Have a Great Week Bro👊
RP

I mean, I saw what I saw man… 

He did it…..

On 10/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, Purple Toupee said:

A. I’ve never heard PR referred to as a “hick”.

B. Boo Weekley was the biggest hick to ever play on tour, and everyone (including the media) loved him, so your premise is nonsense.

B.  I think that title belongs to Fuzzy Zoeller.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TwistedSister said:

B.  I think that title belongs to Fuzzy Zoeller.

My vote goes to JD, lol🤙

I've told the story of driving him back to his hotel/resort after a evening out when he was in town for Joe Hardy's 84 Lumber Classic(Mr. Hardy was a patient of my Father's along with being a member of our Club). He had me pull over alongside a dark rural two lane road about 1:30am as he had spotted dozens of cows🐮 grazing inside the fence line that ran along side the road, and he wanted to go "cow tipping."

I really thought that it was the alcohol talkin and once he got outside the SUV and got some fresh air he would come to his senses, peruse the grazing cows🐄💤, get back into the vehicle, so I could get him back to his room for our 9:24am tee time(Pro-Am), lol. I was wrong, as all lookin at them from the fence did was spur him on, so I tried the guilt factor by reminding him how much time, money and most importantly, emotion, that Mr. Hardy had invested in John, as he really put it out there for John to be the kind of advisor, Mentor and positive caring male figure that John had never had in his life. To throw it away on some stupid drunken college activity if he injured himself(I had done the same thing with college teammates 20+ years before and at 6'2", 242lbs, I hit a dozing standing cow🐮 at full tilt and it knocked me flat on my *** and the cow didn't budge, lol. Anyone that tells ya that they "tipped" a standing cow is full of 💩💩) seemed to hit the desired nerve, as he stopped tryin to squeeze through the fence and then he tried to talk me into doing it, though I was past the brainless activity of 20+ years prior, lolol.

John regaled me of his cow tipping stories from his youth, so, as far as I'm concerned, he gets my "hick" vote🤣😂

Have a Great Weekend @TwistedSister👊

RP

Edited by Forged4ever

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

58 minutes ago, hammersia said:

I mean, I saw what I saw man… 

He did it…..

I believe ya...

It's not the first hand stories that I have a problem with.

Thanks for responding👊
RP

• Like 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

20 minutes ago, Forged4ever said:

I believe ya...

It's not the first hand stories that I have a problem with.

Thanks for responding👊
RP

Hey Richard, great to hear from you mon frer. Can't fault you dude.

PR is a ******. No question about it. 

PR is vastly talented. No question about it. 

Your solution to that conundrum makes about as much sense as anything i've come across. Always honest. Always true to who you are and the experiences you have had. Respect.

I benefit greatly from your perspective and wisdom. 

We may not always agree, but I love to hear your stories and your viewpoint. Makes me a better person...seriously. 

Please be well, you are greatly valued here. 

• Thanks 1

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

12 hours ago, Forged4ever said:

John regaled me of his cow tipping stories from his youth, so, as far as I'm concerned, he gets my "hick" vote🤣😂

As a boy of the south; I'm not gonna say I've NOT done such a thing.

I would, however, suggest you make sure what you're running into isn't a bull. 

They're a lot faster than you'd think. And not particularly friendly. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, aenemated said:

As a boy of the south; I'm not gonna say I've NOT done such a thing.

I would, however, suggest you make sure what you're running into isn't a bull. 

They're a lot faster than you'd think. And not particularly friendly. 

🤣 you reminded me Kingpin.,.

Roy Munson Morning! I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one. Then, POW, all at once.

Mr Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.

• 3 weeks later...