ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

Comments

• Pinging77Pinging77 Members Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    Literature doesn’t say whether LE or not. Just Milled Soles and Leading edges on all irons. 1025 steel. $250 per stick. But the shocker to me is • “Precise tungsten weight placement engineered to improve trajectory control and promote a deeper feel at impact” More offset than expected 2.3 mm in 3 iron. Offset 3 iron and tungsten sounds like Tiger is accepting a little GI in his irons. Visible milling marks on sole not sure about that look..on the sales brochure they appear to be a satin finish not the real shiny chrome that are in the photos seen here in bags
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GolfBum82GolfBum82 Major Winner Advanced Members Posts: 636
    mjbaker80 wrote:
    Everything I'm hearing is that this is going to be a standard club in TM's iron line up?! Not limited in any way...it's the new blade. I think that's a super smart move, personally. The coveted Nike blades were general runs, too, and they're still sought after years later. Love that these are gonna be freely available (if that is in fact, true).

My guess would be no this isn’t going to be in the standard line up
    Probably right, as most dealers are contacting better customers to reserve initial release which sounds like limited. $75 more a stick than P730s.
  • TaylorMadeLuvTaylorMadeLuv Advanced Members Posts: 602 ✭✭
    mjbaker80 wrote:

Everything I'm hearing is that this is going to be a standard club in TM's iron line up?! Not limited in any way...it's the new blade. I think that's a super smart move, personally. The coveted Nike blades were general runs, too, and they're still sought after years later. Love that these are gonna be freely available (if that is in fact, true).

Wrong. My rep said he’s only getting 10-15 sets. I’m trying to make sure I get one of them!!
    New Bag in the making...
  • Ty_WebbTy_Webb Advanced Members Posts: 2,904 ✭✭
    I hope that these wind up in the bags of people who will play them and not on a wall somewhere or in the plastic waiting a few years for them to appreciate in value. These deserve to be played.
    Ping G30 9° Diamana white 63x
    Ping G30 3 wood Accra
    Titleist 714CB 2, 3, 4
    Titleist 714MB 5-PW
    Vokey 52 and 56
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Wonder where the tungsten is hidden. Certainly well hidden. Maybe behind the milled line on the back that may vary location up or down by each iron..
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,211 ✭✭
    Pinging77 wrote:

Literature doesn’t say whether LE or not. Just Milled Soles and Leading edges on all irons. 1025 steel. $250 per stick. But the shocker to me is • “Precise tungsten weight placement engineered to improve trajectory control and promote a deeper feel at impact” More offset than expected 2.3 mm in 3 iron. Offset 3 iron and tungsten sounds like Tiger is accepting a little GI in his irons. Visible milling marks on sole not sure about that look..

He’s had tungsten in his irons for eons.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design AD DI 8X
    Ping i500 pre-production proto 3 iron Graphite Design AD DI 105X
    Ping i500 4-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged 50 54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
    edited March 14
    Located where?? Never mentioned by Titleist or Nike or Mizuno. Certainly not in hosel. The only thing he has had for eons is a hickory plug in shaft tip going back to Mizuno MP 14/29.

Just Tigers irons no tungsten in P730 model..
  • mjbaker80mjbaker80 Advanced Members Posts: 563 ✭✭
    Never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I had my source double check and they WILL be limited, it appears. Question is....how limited.......
    So since this is phase 1, are they going to release phase 2 when he moves to that iron? I’m just wondering how long he will be using this exact iron
  • cota0429cota0429 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 3,467 ClubWRX
    mjbaker80 wrote:

Rory won a major with off the rack VR Pros. If these are done right by TM these will be awesome
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
    edited March 14
    mjbaker80 wrote:

Never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I had my source double check and they WILL be limited, it appears. Question is....how limited.......

Probably dependent on reps. area. Rep. with big areas (by sales not acres) may get 10-15 sets to divide among dealers by sales volume. Smaller areas may get 3-5 sets as an example. I know a large shop near me has all the sets they are going to get in May spoken for already..
  • mBiden2mBiden2 Advanced Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    cota0429 wrote:
    mjbaker80 wrote:

Rory won a major with off the rack VR Pros. If these are done right by TM these will be awesome

Let’s hope!
    WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
    Pinging77 wrote:
    mjbaker80 wrote:

Probably dependent on reps. area. Rep. with big areas (by sales not acres) may get 10-15 sets to divide among dealers by sales volume. Smaller areas may get 3-5 sets as an example. I know a large shop near me has all the sets they are going to get in May spoken for already..

So does this mean that they won’t be available through TMs website?
    WITB

• JStangJStang Advanced Members Posts: 2,368 ✭✭
    Can we get a TF stamp instead of TW?
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]F9 | M3 Fairways | 915H/T-MB 3 | 718 CB [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]| Vokey SM6 [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]52, 58 [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]|[/font] [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Byron Morgan DH89[/font]
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Advanced Members Posts: 24,211 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    Pinging77 wrote:

Located where?? Never mentioned by Titleist or Nike or Mizuno. Certainly not in hosel. The only thing he has had for eons is a hickory plug in shaft tip going back to Mizuno MP 14/29.

I didn’t build them so I can’t say exactly. But I know some toe side. Maybe heel or sole too ?

Couple people here who know more than I that can say for sure where. All I’ve seen are a few in progress pics that aren’t public from times gone by.

So I’m not going to claim something I don’t know the exact details of. But I do know , point of fact , that hey have tungsten in them.

As for his past irons. His titleist blades aren’t even kissing cousins to the retail 681. Not even close.
  • MitchellMitchell Advanced Members Posts: 5,414 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    Pinging77 wrote:

Tiger has used irons with tungsten in various locations towards toe/sole per iron for many years according to Mike Taylor. This was done to fine tune headweights and center of gravity location to fit Tiger's preferences. You are correct that Tiger has a strong dislike for weight towards hosel side. Not surprised that marketing for OEMs did not mention expensive, labor intensive tweaks to products that were not offered to public, preferring to let consumers believe buying product like favorite players at retail.
    Taylormade R510tp TI 10.5* Fuji Evo TS 661
    Cleveland launcher DF tour 17* Fuji Rombax 8x07
    TEE CNC forged limited 3-pw DG pro
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron Laguna '96
    Regarding never mentioned, Larry Bobka and Mike Taylor have both spoken in interviews about TW's iron differences/preferences, may not have been put out widespread, yet info is available.
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron Laguna '96
    edited March 14
    People can claim this all they want, but the fact that no pictures or detailed information exists on arguably the most documented and followed golfer in the world regarding equipment he played. Back in his Mizuno and Titleist days nothing was ever said or documented. There were many pictures of his raw ground pre finish Titleist irons in Japan both the 841 and T (681) model that were basically Miura blanks (not Hoffman) and no holes or sole cuts for tungsten ever evident. Until pictures are produced pre finished club it remains speculation, until now with these irons where it is explicitly spelled out. Don’t forget that Tiger gave away and auctioned off a couple of his used Titleist iron sets and nothing from those, that by now could have enough chrome and metal wear to see tungsten inserts. As far as Nike irons I’m not sure anyone knows the story as most interviews were pretty general. Makes no sense it wouldn’t have been well known. Were they trying to keep it a secret because it would brand Tiger as not a true traditional forged blade player. Why not make big deal of it like with Ricky and his plugs..
  • cota0429cota0429 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 3,467 ClubWRX
    It’s pretty clear on the Nike side of things that they had Tungsten in his blades. It was well said when they introduced the Vapor Pros
    PING G400 LST Diamana LTD D+ 60 TX
    Callaway Rogue Diamana LTD D+ 80 TX
    Artisan VR Pro's by Mike Taylor X100 soft stepped TW Specs
    SM7 52F, 56M, Oven Green Dot Engage 60 TS
    TW Prototype 001

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/
    edited March 14
    Pinging77 wrote:

People can claim this all they want, but the fact that no pictures or detailed information exists on arguably the most documented and followed golfer in the world regarding equipment he played. Back in his Mizuno and Titleist days nothing was ever said or documented. There were many pictures of his raw ground pre finish Titleist irons in Japan both the 841 and T (681) model that were basically Miura blanks (not Hoffman) and no holes or sole cuts for tungsten ever evident. Until pictures are produced pre finished club it remains speculation, until now with these irons where it is explicitly spelled out. Don’t forget that Tiger gave away and auctioned off a couple of his used Titleist iron sets and nothing from those, that by now could have enough chrome and metal wear to see tungsten inserts. As far as Nike irons I’m not sure anyone knows the story as most interviews were pretty general. Makes no sense it wouldn’t have been well known. Were they trying to keep it a secret because it would brand Tiger as not a true traditional forged blade player. Why not make big deal of it like with Ricky and his plugs..

You do realize that the 681 is an mb. Not a traditional blade to begin with. Right. The cog is so low on them it’s crazy. Compared to say a diamond back set of Macs the cog is down right GI. Saying that him having tungsten in the toe is anything other than a tuning element is just rediculous.

Side note. Have you listened to the Bobka podcast ( I hate that word ) on tigers irons? He sure doesn’t say his titleist blades are miura blanks. He does say they are unfinished 841 heads. And we all know those are Hoffman.

Here’s the podcast link.

http://www.golfwrx.com/511174/gear-dive-legendary-club-builder-larry-bobka-speaks-on-tigers-old-titleist-irons/
  • toctoc Advanced Members Posts: 2,640 ✭✭

The Zurich bag is Fleetwood's (as per TK3309). Fleetwood asked for the P7TWs and we obliged. He put them in play earlier this year during the ET's Middle East swing.

Day is still in the P760s after switching at Farmers Insurance. More on that: [url="https://community.taylormadegolf.com/t5/Blog/TOUR-REPORT-TIGER-WOODS-DEBUTS-NEW-DRIVER-amp-IRONS-AT-TORREY/ba-p/6856"]https://community.taylormadegolf.com/t5/Blog/TOUR-REPORT-TIGER-WOODS-DEBUTS-NEW-DRIVER-amp-IRONS-AT-TORREY/ba-p/6856[/url]

If I ask will you oblige?
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying
    edited March 14
    Pinging77,

Not going to clutter up thread with a bunch of argumentative back and forth, Cota and myself have given you accurate information, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. Let's try to keep this thread on topic about current Tiger inspired iron release, have you seen a set in hand or are you planning on getting a set?
    Artisan 53* s400
    Artisan 58* s400
    Cameron Laguna '96
  • WHC888WHC888 Advanced Members Posts: 2,684 ✭✭
    was told that these clubs would come in a "special" box??
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Advanced Members Posts: 7,030 ✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

They **** well better have a special box at $250 a stick.

Preferably solid maple with gold plated hinges and a branded image burned into the front panel of Tiger doing a fist pump.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, 60-14(at 61) stealth, All wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • BearQBearQ Break 2 Rebuild Advanced Members Posts: 3,051 ✭✭
    Two questions

How can I order? Can it be 7-P?
    LTD Pro 9.5* - Matrix Type C 70X  |  M2 Tour 15* - Tour AD VR 8X 
    P790 UDI - Black Tie 105X
    TP UDI (3-4)  |  Srixon Z945 (5-P) - Nippon SPB 
    Cobra MB (51*)  Nike VR Forged (56*)  Hi-Toe (60.10)
    TM Spider Black
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Advanced Members Posts: 29,883 ✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

Collectors item for sure:)
    BearQ wrote:
    Two questions

Know a TM rep and no
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Advanced Members Posts: 29,883 ✭✭

WHC888 wrote:

Preferably solid maple with gold plated hinges and a branded image burned into the front panel of Tiger doing a fist pump.

I like the burnt TW fist pump idea:). Add the twirl of doom too!
  • tbrumbeloe13tbrumbeloe13 Advanced Members Posts: 669 ✭✭

WHC888 wrote:

Collectors item for sure:)
    Yep, it looks pretty nice.
  • gambitgambit Advanced Members Posts: 4,167 ✭✭
    WHC888 wrote:

I hope that pine box is a coffin. It will save my wife time and money when she puts me in there for buying another set.
    Byron Morgan DH89 or 612 or Epic Day
    GolfBum82 wrote:
    BearQ wrote:
    Two questions

Know a TM rep and no

So you’re saying that they will be a limited release then? If that’s true I think that’s foolish. So they won’t be available through TMs website then?
    WITB

mBiden2 wrote:

GolfBum82 wrote:
    BearQ wrote:
    Two questions

Know a TM rep and no

So you’re saying that they will be a limited release then? If that’s true I think that’s foolish. So they won’t be available through TMs website then?

Yeah I had assumed 3-P automatic for a set like this...however there has been constant mention of 250 per club in this thread. Thought maybeeee you could order individual
    TM Spider Black
    BearQ wrote:
    mBiden2 wrote:

GolfBum82 wrote:
    BearQ wrote:
    Two questions

Know a TM rep and no

Yeah I had assumed 3-P automatic for a set like this...however there has been constant mention of 250 per club in this thread. Thought maybeeee you could order individual

That’s what I was hoping too. I guess we will see when it comes to May 1st. I wonder if TM CS would know anything about them or if they would be tight lipped about it.
    WITB

Pinging77 wrote:

You do realize that the 681 is an mb. Not a traditional blade to begin with. Right. The cog is so low on them it’s crazy. Compared to say a diamond back set of Macs the cog is down right GI. Saying that him having tungsten in the toe is anything other than a tuning element is just rediculous.

Side note. Have you listened to the Bobka podcast ( I hate that word ) on tigers irons? He sure doesn’t say his titleist blades are miura blanks. He does say they are unfinished 841 heads. And we all know those are Hoffman.

Here’s the podcast link.

http://www.golfwrx.com/511174/gear-dive-legendary-club-builder-larry-bobka-speaks-on-tigers-old-titleist-irons/

We will agree to disagree. In those days where I worked I had access to those raw blanks. Hoffman did 681 and T version. They did not do the 841 unless they were located in Japan not Tennessee. I have no idea what you are talking about saying “you realize the 681 is a MB” the discussion was regarding the comment that Tigers irons have had tungsten in them for eons. My comment was never saw any of the raw blanks or ground heads (regardless of where they came from) with any holes or cuts for tungsten. Hoffman had a number of quality problems at the end after decades of providing the biggest OEMs with excellent forging..
    BearQ wrote:

mBiden2 wrote:

GolfBum82 wrote:
    BearQ wrote:
    Two questions

Know a TM rep and no

So you're saying that they will be a limited release then? If that's true I think that's foolish. So they won't be available through TMs website then?

I was asked if I want 3-PW setup or custom setup for my order, so individual may be an option.

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
    edited March 15
    Mitchell wrote:

Pinging77,

Not going to clutter up thread with a bunch of argumentative back and forth, Cota and myself have given you accurate information, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. Let's try to keep this thread on topic about current Tiger inspired iron release, have you seen a set in hand or are you planning on getting a set?

My original comment was speculating about where the tungsten was in these irons based on the sales brochure mentioning it. That generated the Tigers irons have had tungsten for eons comment (eons would include his Pings, Mizuno, Titleist, Nike, TM) That sadly degraded into the boring beat to death urban legends on where his irons were birthed.. Some weeks ago I was offered one or more of the sets my dealer was getting. Since I’m not a big Tiger fan or TM equipment lover (last TM club was R510) I said no thanks. I don’t know about other dealers in other locations but 2 large dealers that offered me sets have had their allocations spoken for. I’m sure a lot of people may be buying them as a collectors piece. Much like the Titleist T special Tiger grind I am always very suspicious of these LE that claim to be the exact club Tiger was using. The only set that ever appreciated in value was the wood cased with letter of authenticity reproductions of Tigers irons that only Titleist VIPs got. Those even had the correct shafts (not S400s they put in the T grind limited editions with cracking chrome they foisted on the general public). Those sets the VIPs got when sold in Asia got some nice prices..

The brochure listed 3-P with specs like 2.3 mm offset in 3 iron. Mentioned the tungsten, Milled ground soles, faces, leading edges. $250 a club, no mention of partial sets (wasn’t possible for instance in the reissue of the 680MBs). I believe there was some mention of May being the availability date.
    Talked to our head pro last night who has a set aside for me. What's odd is we are receiving a 7 iron demo head to do fittings with....yet, their will be "allotments" to each rep. Seems odd that they would be limited yet have fitting components, but, that's the scoop I've gotten. As the club's well known Tiger-dork, my pro knew he had to set a set aside for me. hahaha. But, I won't exhale until they are in my bag.

The toughest call IMO is.....do you get them Tigered-out (X100s, BCT cords, Tiger lofts) as a collection/tribute set....or, do you get them built to fit you. I am absolutely putting them in play. I have a set of Vapor pros that I gave the "MM Proto" paint job to. I'm always shocked at how playable they are even for a guy who is NOT a great ball striker (me). With a longer blade length and tungsten in the head.....dare I say these might be playable too?

Thus, the tough question for me is..... get KBS Tour V 125s (my holy grail shaft) or X100s Tiger style. The lofts question is an easy one for me. Going to go Tiger lofts.
  • jonn443jonn443 Jonnystx Advanced Members Posts: 4,565 ✭✭
    If there is indeed only limited allotments of these, then I will have to state that for those who have INs, to get more than one set is plain GREEDY (Should this change to a general public release, then I can see getting multiple sets).

AB TP 10.5*/ DI6X
    AB TP 3HL / 757
    XTD 19*/ Fubuki Ax
    DWS 24*/ VS Proto
    J15 CB 5-PW/ Modus 3 125S
    X-Forged MD (50*, 56* 60*)
    Spider Si/ SS Mid SLim 2.0
  • Gtyler14Gtyler14 Advanced Members Posts: 624 ✭✭
    edited March 15
    I’d for sure play them to the exact specs of tigers not because it’s tiger but that fits me. The lofts are only off a degree or two here and there and I game x100 in my irons now so it wouldn’t be an issue.
    Tour issue M4 8.5 w/ Kuro Kage dual core 70TX tipped 1” 44”
    Tour issue M1 T3 14.3 Kuro Kage dual core 80TX tipped 1 42.5” or Diamana bf 80TX tipped 1
    Tour issue TM m1 3HL 17.8 fujikura p95x tipped 1 41.75”
    TM 790 UDI x100 39.75
    TM 750 tour Proto 4-pw tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 54 Tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 60 tour issue x100
    Nike method 001
    Scotty Cameron select Newport 2
  • Diamana_StingerDiamana_Stinger Advanced Members Posts: 254 ✭✭
    edited March 15
    Apparently this is the stock option;

"They are a fully forged iron with a milled sole which is how they have been able to create the same iron. The stock option is Tiger’s specs (lofts included) Tour Issue X-100, Golf Pride Cord, logo down. 3-PW."
    JBeam J3 Tour 10* - Syncagraphite Loop Prototype IP X
    A Grind FW #3 14* - Tensei Pro White 80 TX
    Mizuno JPX 900 Tour #3 GF Forged
    Kyoei Prototype MB #4-PW
    (Nippon LSL Proto X Flex in 3-PW)
    Wedge Rotation; Crazy, GrindStudio, SDJ 115, Artisan
    (Shimada Tour Wedge Black Shaft)
    (DG Onyx Black Tour Issue DGS400)
    Benock Okuda Putter (JSS/SUS316L) 009 head shape
    Elite Y360*SH Black/Black
    Elite Geron Type N2 Putter Black
  • balladmballadm Advanced Members Posts: 644 ✭✭
    $250 per iron is disappointing. I would get a set but not at this price point. I would buy them to play, so I wont even try at that price.
  • Ty_WebbTy_Webb Advanced Members Posts: 2,904 ✭✭
    After hearing $250 per club I was thinking that’s way too much. And I don’t have any contacts that might be able to get me one. Just saw pictures on Instagram and I’m thinking how do I make this happen? They’re such nice looking clubs!
    Ping G30 9° Diamana white 63x
    Ping G30 3 wood Accra
    Titleist 714CB 2, 3, 4
    Titleist 714MB 5-PW
    Vokey 52 and 56
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • easylittle5woodeasylittle5wood Advanced Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭
    Like most I would prefer to be able to custom order individual irons. However since you can already do that with the P730s I can see why TM wouldn't want to cannibalize on those sales since offering two blades at once (regardless of availability) is pretty rare unless you're Mizuno. Real shame though, would be nice to order something other than 3-9PW, even though that is Tiger's setup.
    edited March 15
    Dreams of a TM tiger model 2i or 5wood would be more appealing to me than these irons. Although I’m very intrigued...
    TM Spider Black
    Does anyone know what lie they’d be at Tiger specs?
    edited March 15

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
    So comparing his lie angle in that spreadsheet he’s roughly 2 degrees flat compared to say an AP2...?
  • lefty1978lefty1978 Advanced Members Posts: 229 ✭✭
    If these came in lefty, I would definitely buy and play them.
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9.0° w/ HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 76g
    Callaway XR16 3w 15° w/ Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565 
    Taylormade p790 3i 18° w/ DG S300
    Mizuno MP-54 4i-PW w/ DG S300
    Mizuno S18 52°/9 w/ DG S300
    Mizuno S18 56°/10 w/ DG S300
    Mizuno S18 60°/6 w/ DG S300
    Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Putter
    Srixon Z-Star/Q-Star Tour golf balls
    May cannot come soon enough.