The Tiger Woods PED/Steroids Speculation has to end

pmo09

[quote name='topr' timestamp='1400706799' post='9341897']
[quote name='AKftw' timestamp='1400704776' post='9341647']
[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1400703020' post='9341481']
[quote name='golfs453' timestamp='1400699876' post='9341129']
[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1400694664' post='9340567']
Has [i][b]anyone[/b][/i] ever come forward and said that they have knowledge of TW taking PEDs?

As was the case with Armstrong, Arod, Bonds etc. etc.?
[/quote]

Not to my knowledge. People have said the opposite though....that he did not use PEDs:

[url="http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/6760484/tiger-woods-use-peds-patient-says-lawyer-anthony-galea-assistant"]http://espn.go.com/g...galea-assistant[/url]
[/quote]

And apologies if I have this wrong.

But didn't Galea talked to and made a deal with the Feds? If he did, and he knew TW took [b]one molecule[/b] of PEDs, you think he is

Lying to the Feds who are giving him a deal?
[/quote]

This. Tiger has a lot of money but if anyone believes he's shelling out enough to keep galea lying to the Feds no idea what to say to that. I'm laughing at the people posting in this thread that say they're 100% sure he took PEDs
[/quote]

Are you also laughing at the people that are 100% sure he didn't?
[/quote]

Yea cause either way no one knows for sure besides tiger. More evidence to support he didn't than he did though

There is no doubt in my mind that he has juiced or is juicing.

I honestly dont care if he did or does. The steroid thing drives me nuts. So many want to act like they are so pure and above it. If steroids were what stood between me being a pro athlete and not. I would use them.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

There is no doubt that athletes of his level get access to treatments that the average Joe is not going to receive without jumping through a bunch of hoops. Whether these are technically PED's is once again speculation.....I think it is pretty safe to say we could end the argument there.

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

[quote name='Musky' timestamp='1400713765' post='9342565']
Golf is a game of honor. No way would Tiger cheat. That's like saying he would take a favorable drop, or not admit his ball moved. His dad taught him better than that.
[/quote]

AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

[quote name='AKftw' timestamp='1400704776' post='9341647']
[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1400703020' post='9341481']
[quote name='golfs453' timestamp='1400699876' post='9341129']
[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1400694664' post='9340567']
Has [i][b]anyone[/b][/i] ever come forward and said that they have knowledge of TW taking PEDs?

As was the case with Armstrong, Arod, Bonds etc. etc.?
[/quote]

Not to my knowledge. People have said the opposite though....that he did not use PEDs:

[url="http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/6760484/tiger-woods-use-peds-patient-says-lawyer-anthony-galea-assistant"]http://espn.go.com/g...galea-assistant[/url]
[/quote]

And apologies if I have this wrong.

But didn't Galea talked to and made a deal with the Feds? If he did, and he knew TW took [b]one molecule[/b] of PEDs, you think he is

Lying to the Feds who are giving him a deal?
[/quote]

This. Tiger has a lot of money but if anyone believes he's shelling out enough to keep galea lying to the Feds no idea what to say to that. I'm laughing at the people posting in this thread that say they're 100% sure he took PEDs
[/quote]

You never know.

Somebody may be dumb enought to say something about galea's position that TW didn't use PEDs.

Let's see.....

I think it's foolish to say you are 100% sure anyone is or isn't taking PEDs. I mean look at Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun. Look at Lance Armstrong trying to destroy people's lives who said he was taking and the support he got in doing so....Not saying everyone is taking them of course, or that Tiger is....Golf is arguably different in many ways. But just....cmon after everything we've seen who is 100% sure of anything? Or do people even care? How many people still watch baseball/football?

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

[quote name='golfnhack' timestamp='1400670739' post='9337911']
I know people in the industry. I have been told that he juiced up. They would have no reason to lie. Sorry to burst your bubble.

PS. Lance Armstrong. Alex Rodriguez.
[/quote]

.....soo true...cause I know a guy that knows a guy...yadda yadda....and I've been told he's not juiced up.....******

This forum is funny.

I can believe tiger used "PEDS" to help him recover from some injuries(which by the way, happens in all high level sports) , but the notion that he is "juicin" is hilarious. He gained 40 lbs in like 6 years and bought slimmer clothes. Have any of you lifted weights or known someone who has lifted in their life? These are typical results if you keep a consistent weight program and eat at a caloric surplus, which for a multi millionare with access to the best training facilities and a personal chef, would be extremely easy. Hell, with my first month noob gains i was up 10 lbs. Steroid users are the enormous meat heads who look like their muscles have muscles after 1 year, basically the aesthetic minded body builders. If tiger was taking roids, he was doing a poor job of using them.

More than 1 of my friends have gained more muscle in much less time than tiger, and look bigger. They werent juicing, they simply lift heavy things 4+ times a week and eat 3-4k calories a day.

I guess I never realized that Tiger started wearing "slimmer" clothes. Maybe that's been his problem in majors. A tight shirt or belt line when the pressure is on? That sounds like a recipe for disaster. Who needs to be restricted at crunch time.

I suggest some nice loose Harbor Bay polos from Casual Male XL. Boom! 19 majors a lock.

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1400716574' post='9342909']
I think it's foolish to say you are 100% sure anyone is or isn't taking PEDs. I mean look at Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun. Look at Lance Armstrong trying to destroy people's lives who said he was taking and the support he got in doing so....Not saying everyone is taking them of course, or that Tiger is....Golf is arguably different in many ways. But just....cmon after everything we've seen who is 100% sure of anything? Or do people even care? How many people still watch baseball/football?
[/quote]

I am pretty sure.

TW does not use PEDs when Earl is alive. No way.

And that is the time he "got big". Which is funny because I don't think he even got over 200lbs. By all acounts he lifted enough to gain the measly size he gained without them.

Then, the tour started testing, by some Pros accounts, like 3 or 4 or more times a year in 2009.

That leaves a couple of years in between and he looked the same and was winning a lot. Top of his game, making billions, ****ing everything, no need to juice.

Then galea, the best shot for the "TW juiced" crowds argument, says he did not.

Ladies of the TW hater jury

I rest my case ; )

I am a similar height and build to Tiger........minus the workout routine now that I'm over 40. At 18 I was 6'1 and 155 pounds. I was a total skinny stringbean. At 21 after swimming god knows how many miles in the pool , lifting weights and working as a carpenter in the summers I was 195 pounds of muscle. I put 40 pounds of muscle on my frame in 4 years of college (If only I had spent as much time studying as I did in the sports complex). My point is that Tiger went through a period where he put on a lot of muscle. What you saw in him was a late adolescent turning into an adult athlete. It just seemed odd to some because this change in his body happened under the media spotlight.

[quote name='ExProGoingBack' timestamp='1400720727' post='9343413']
[attachment=2237047:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1400720644.946488.jpg]

"Im telling you Tiger.. Just deny everything.. They will never find out"
[/quote]

funny you should post that. Is it possible that this is the very subject of Vijay's ire?

run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

I think it's foolish to say you are 100% sure anyone is or isn't taking PEDs. I mean look at [b]Aaron Rodgers[/b] and Ryan Braun. Look at Lance Armstrong trying to destroy people's lives who said he was taking and the support he got in doing so....Not saying everyone is taking them of course, or that Tiger is....Golf is arguably different in many ways. But just....cmon after everything we've seen who is 100% sure of anything? Or do people even care? How many people still watch baseball/football?
[/quote]

Aaron Rogers is juicing!?!? When did he get busted?

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1400729701' post='9344643']
I think it's foolish to say you are 100% sure anyone is or isn't taking PEDs. I mean look at [b]Aaron Rodgers[/b] and Ryan Braun. Look at Lance Armstrong trying to destroy people's lives who said he was taking and the support he got in doing so....Not saying everyone is taking them of course, or that Tiger is....Golf is arguably different in many ways. But just....cmon after everything we've seen who is 100% sure of anything? Or do people even care? How many people still watch baseball/football?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Rodgers is a well known juicer. He uses the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express. He's going to turn Colt Lyerla on to the benefits.

[quote name='Arafel' timestamp='1400729701' post='9344643']
[/quote]

[/quote]
Rodgers was SO SURE Braun wasn't juicing, he bet some fan a years salary that Braun was clean.
Rodgers did not make good on the wager

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

[quote name='QuigleyDU' timestamp='1400714461' post='9342649']
[quote name='Musky' timestamp='1400713765' post='9342565']
Golf is a game of honor. No way would Tiger cheat. That's like saying he would take a favorable drop, or not admit his ball moved. His dad taught him better than that.
[/quote]

AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
[/quote]

Or he'd never have 12 lovely women on the side, paying them off to keep silent about his "other" side. Three's obviously more to Tiger than the fanboys want to admit and it's not all pretty.

Simply put, I wouldn't doubt if he used PEDs. A) He's not known for his honesty, B) His body is degrading quicker than it should, C) He has some suspicious connections in the medical world.

Everyone wondered how Barry Bonds bulked up like he did. Guess we know what happened there.

[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1400717577' post='9343049']
[/quote]

I am pretty sure.

TW does not use PEDs when Earl is alive. No way.

And that is the time he "got big". Which is funny because I don't think he even got over 200lbs. By all acounts he lifted enough to gain the measly size he gained without them.

Then, the tour started testing, by some Pros accounts, like 3 or 4 or more times a year in 2009.

That leaves a couple of years in between and he looked the same and was winning a lot. Top of his game, making billions, ****ing everything, no need to juice.

Then galea, the best shot for the "TW juiced" crowds argument, says he did not.

Ladies of the TW hater jury

I rest my case ; )
[/quote]

Earl was not known for a high level of personal discipline, at least in regards to women and drink. Earl is not a good example to use as a guide for moral authority.

Classic Earl moment caught on video was him passed out at an banquet to give him some type of parenting award.