2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

J13's WITB: Update- FUJIKURA AXIOM

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1450023485' post='12714708']
[quote name='jgolf215' timestamp='1449983020' post='12713784']
[quote name='J13' timestamp='1449884530' post='12709724']
[quote name='Beastmode Broker' timestamp='1449856933' post='12707974']
[quote name='J13' timestamp='1449782368' post='12704516']
Yeah it's not so much the CS it's more the mallet look and how it helps my stroke. I played today with the #7 and played 11 holes before I had to leave. Through 11 i was -4 so not complaints about that. I might try a CS #7, maybe that's the best of both world for me.

PM wedge was again outstanding. God i love that wedge.
[/quote]

CS #7 has been in my bag 2 years - its incredible
almost automatic ;)

also the PM wedge was put in my bag near end of last season, replacing the Engage TS (which I though was incredible, especially form the sand)
the PM destroys it in all areas
I still have the stock KBS in it, but it will be replaced w an S400 to match my other wedges
[/quote]

Good to hear! i need to grab one but i'm torn about pulling the trigger on something before I see the 2016 releases. And yeah the PM grind is stupid from the rough and sand. Just filthy.
[/quote]

I have a PM Grind 58* I played around with for a few weeks. But I couldn't get used to the shape. I have an X forged in the 54* spot and love the look and especially the feel of that wedge, so I picked up a 58* X forged new. I love the look and it's been performing well, but after popping in on your thread, I'm tempted to put the PM back in the bag. I would definately agree it's plain silly out of the sand.

Question on your driver trials. If it's mentioned already forgive me for asking, but did you test the Callaway GBB head along with the others and if so what were your thoughts??
I recently switched to the GBB from the XR head. I find I still prefer the soft feel off the XR but the results have been better with the GBB in all areas.

Also, How about Gary Woodland playing the M1 at the Franklin Templeton Shootout. In addition to the great pics on this site, it got plenty of air time as well. Ouch for Callaway on that one.
[/quote]

I did try the GBB but i couldn't get spin where i needed it without compeletey messing up the launch angle. It's a great stick though.I do think it's a step foward from the XR whcih i really liked.
[/quote]

It's been really good so far. I've always liked Callaway drivers but the M1 looks awesome and have yet to read anything negative at all.

Callaway Paradym 9* (N/+1) GD Tour AD DI 5/ Epic Speed 9* (N/+1) Ventus Red VeloCore 5
Callaway Epic Speed 15* 3wd Fubuki Ax f65 

Callaway Epic Max 18* 5wd Fubuki Ax f75  
Callaway Rogue ST Pro hybrid 23* KBS Prototype 75 or Apex UT 24* KBS Prototype 85
Callaway Mavrik Pro KBS TGI 6-PW 
Callaway MD3 46*/8* & 50*/10* 
Callaway Jaws Raw 54*/10*S & 58*/8*Z grind 
Odyssey Two Ball Ten Tour Lined Limited Stroke Lab SS Zenergy Flatso 1.0 or

Odyssey 5k Tri Hot #2 Stroke Lab SS Zenergy Pistol Tour

Had the rare opportunity to sit down with Bob Rotella for a complete run down of the mental game over the course of 4 hours. Very cool experience and appreciate it being set up for me. I'll get into what was discussed later as i'm at the office but it really changed the way I look at a round of golf, practice, and life in general. It was probably better then any golf lesson I've ever receieved and will have a bigger impact to my game.

Me and Bob or as the PGA guys call him, "Doc"

95052e778118015f349f0711987f50fc.jpg

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

Now this is cool!!! Can't wait to hear

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

idk why but I keep getting the urge to make a couple guys some custom headcovers at work when I see their WITB pictures. Your driver cover is pretty unique (I think). Forgive me for being lazy but what length and shaft weight do you play?

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

So i'm going to focus on the general idea's from the meeting and keep it simple and to the point.

So the thing we focused on the most was believing in yourself.

1. Most players go into a match or tourney thinking about which players in the field are better then them which means your believing in others more then yourself. A point he made was you have to believe in your ability because no one else will. If you go into a match believing in others more then yourself you might as well skip the golf and head to the bar. This is something he works on constantly with PGA Tour players especially guts that settle into the "journeymen" mindset. Also a lot of college players get asigned "the number 4 guy" and adopt that mindset. He works to get them to think "'im the #1 guy on his way to the top".

2. Atitude on the golf course. Another common mistake most make is let their atititude become dependent on the outcomes/scores on the card. This is why guys on tour bogey a hole and bounce right back with a birdie. Most players he works with base success on things that have nothing to do with score. For example if you follow your routine to a "T" and make a great stroke on the ball and just miss the putt on the left edge then you have achieved success. With golf there are variables beyond your control and if you follow your game plan, routine, and make a good read then by all means you have achieved success. Whether the putt goes in is just icing on the cake or a bonus. Again a lot of players make a few bogeys or doubles and their day is ruined, this can't happen in order to be successful.

3. Routine, routine, routine. Build a fast and efficient routine. He said most AM's have no idea and do something different almost every shot. A good thing to do is create a routine and then work hard on it. Even video yourself doing it. If you can consistently accomplish this you will play better and gain confidence. Remember #2. If you go through your routine exactly how you practiced, pick your club and make a good swing then you have SUCCESS for that shot before the ball ever lands. Where it lands should not determine success. Obviously we want it to land next to the pin but remember this is about keeping a positive mental outlook and building on many successes during a round.

Ok more to come when I have some more time. Anyone that has questions feel free.

Edel PROTO

[quote name='ThunderBuzzworth' timestamp='1450482871' post='12737524']
idk why but I keep getting the urge to make a couple guys some custom headcovers at work when I see their WITB pictures. Your driver cover is pretty unique (I think). Forgive me for being lazy but what length and shaft weight do you play?
[/quote]

My current setup is 45.5" and shaft weight is 74g (D7)

Edel PROTO

Great tips. Thanks for sharing.

001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

Ditto. What a great post. Can't wait to hear more.

Did Mr. Rotella give you any tips on how to give yourself an attitude adjustment during a bad set of holes? A way to snap yourself out of it?

I always think of the book by Troy McClure when someone mentions how to develop a positive attitude.

"Get Confident, Stupid!"

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1450486442' post='12737694']
So i'm going to focus on the general idea's from the meeting and keep it simple and to the point.

1. Most players go into a match or tourney thinking about which players in the field are better then them which means your believing in others more then yourself. A point he made was you have to believe in your ability because no one else will. If you go into a match believing in others more then yourself you might as well skip the golf and head to the bar. This is something he works on constantly with PGA Tour players especially guts that settle into the "journeymen" mindset. Also a lot of college players get asigned "the number 4 guy" and adopt that mindset. He works to get them to think "'im the #1 guy on his way to the top".

2. Atitude on the golf course. Another common mistake most make is let their atititude become dependent on the outcomes/scores on the card. This is why guys on tour bogey a hole and bounce right back with a birdie. Most players he works with base success on things that have nothing to do with score. For example if you follow your routine to a "T" and make a great stroke on the ball and just miss the putt on the left edge then you have achieved success. With golf there are variables beyond your control and if you follow your game plan, routine, and make a good read then by all means you have achieved success. Whether the putt goes in is just icing on the cake or a bonus. Again a lot of players make a few bogeys or doubles and their day is ruined, this can't happen in order to be successful.

3. Routine, routine, routine. Build a fast and efficient routine. He said most AM's have no idea and do something different almost every shot. A good thing to do is create a routine and then work hard on it. Even video yourself doing it. If you can consistently accomplish this you will play better and gain confidence. Remember #2. If you go through your routine exactly how you practiced, pick your club and make a good swing then you have SUCCESS for that shot before the ball ever lands. Where it lands should not determine success. Obviously we want it to land next to the pin but remember this is about keeping a positive mental outlook and building on many successes during a round.

Ok more to come when I have some more time. Anyone that has questions feel free.
[/quote]
Great stuff right here.

Cobra Fly Z+ 10* Aldila ATX Tour Blue 75x
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* AD DI 8X
Titleist 913FD 18* AD DI 8x
Taylormade UDI 20* or Titleist 913H 21* AD DI 105x
Ping S55 4-PW Nippon Modus 130s
Callaway PM (custom sole grind) 53*,60* DG S400
Byron Morgan DH89

[quote name='eagle1997' timestamp='1450500901' post='12738416']
Ditto. What a great post. Can't wait to hear more.

Did Mr. Rotella give you any tips on how to give yourself an attitude adjustment during a bad set of holes? A way to snap yourself out of it?

I always think of the book by Troy McClure when someone mentions how to develop a positive attitude.

"Get Confident, Stupid!"
[/quote]

We talked about that and he emphasized breaking the relationship between outcome and attitude. He really harped on this. If you get good at that there will be no need for an attitude adjustment on the course. Basically get the horse while it's still in the barn. Also sticking to the exact same routine helps break up shots and holes. Pro's have a bad hole not holes because they rely on routine, routine, routine. Not outcome.

Edel PROTO

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1450486442' post='12737694']

[/quote]

That was very good! I never really thought about that, particularly #1. Please keep them coming.

Okay part deux

So starting where I left off, Doc really wants players to trust in routine and base success off of that. He also made sure not to confuse routine with standing over the ball for 10 minutes or taking 20 minutes to hit each shot.

4. Another big thing he notices with amateurs is how long they stand at address once they put the club behind the ball. He recommended that as soon as the club is set behind the ball you just go. The more time you sit there in that position the worse the shot will be. Try to take advantage of being unconcious for the swing. He said every player whether they realize it or not has a trigger. It might be a waggle, knee kick, or whatever but every player has something they do more often then not that means go. Again this is something you should practice and get down like clock work. Figure out what your trigger is then work hard to initiate it quickly. I think he said the average player takes 2-5 seconds over the ball which is a death sentence.

5. On the green you should have a ROCK SOLID routine. Again once the read is done and speed is figured out you need to jump into your routine and have your trigger set. Get over the ball and let it go. Success is then based on the following
1. Did i feel good about the read match with speed
2. Did i execute my routine
3. Did i freely release my putter through the ball

If you did those 3 things the putt was an aboslute success. Whether it goes in or not, doesn't matter. Control is out of your hands once it leave the putter face. He said sometimes good putts just don't go in for all sorts of reasons and you have to be ok with that. Especially on the green where the ball is on the ground the entire time.

6. Last thing I'll touch on is ball striking and how to practice. This is where he pulled out some stats from the tour and guys he works with. He said the average tour player whether he wins the tourney or not averages around 12 greens in a round. He then said the average scratch player averages around the same so what gives. Ball striking is not a ton better between good AM's and pro's (by good am's he was referring to D1 players in this case and or scratch to + players). The biggest difference is when you look at the scoring clubs. From 130yds out the professional is going to drop it 10-12ft and in while the better amateur is going to be closer to 20ft and in. From there when you look at the odds of making a putt from 10ft vs 15-20ft the difference is astronomical. The other difference is a pro's ability to scramble which is significantly better then a better AM. Around the greens and out of bunkers the pga players will eat you alive.

So if you want to find out how good you really are in the scoring zone he said go play a round of golf and on each tee shot go ahead and hit. When you get to your ball pick it up and take it 30-50 yds toward the hole then drop it. Play every hole like that (obviously not the par 3's) and see if you score any different.

7. So practice:

He recommends not bothering to hit a driver on the range other then to loosen up. He recommends practicing with the driver ON COURSE. He said find the tightest hole on the course with OB or a hazard both left and right then pull out a brand new box of ProV1's and have at it. I found this hilarious. He said there's no better way then to have money on the line and no room to go but straight. Makes sense and again we all know there's nothing worse then loosing brand new $45/dozen balls.

For practice (again he was talking to a college team) you should spend 1hr on scoring clubs, 2hrs on pitching/bunker play, 20 minutes on putting (your actual speed and stroke), and 20 minutes on all other clubs.

So that's a lot of it. There were some other things we went over and did a Q and A but I can only type so much before I lose all interest :) Sounds like some people got some tips so I'm glad to share as I know most won't ever get the same opportunity. As always any questions feel free to ask glad to help.

Edel PROTO

Thank you for taking the time to write this up! I have read a few of Rotella's books and respect his insight. I know there are a few takeaways for me from your lessons.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

Or a box of RZN Proto at 65.00 :) awesome read. Thank you

001 TW Proto

Thanks for taking the time to write that up, very interesting stuff. Huge fan of Dr. Rotella. I like the idea about practicing your driver on the course because on the range everyone can stripe it.

Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 70 TX
TM '17 M2 15* w/ Kurokage Dual Core 80 TX
TM P790 UDI 2 w/ KBS Tour 130x
Titleist 718 CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130x
Fourteen Raw RM 22 50, 54, 58 w/ KBS 610 Tour Black Nickel
Scotty Cameron Circle T Futura 6M[/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Your welcome, just spreading the wealth. Yeah the driver thing was funny and also makes sense. The only problem with it is assuming everyone is a member of a private club as your not really going to have that opportunity at a public track. You just have to make due with what you have and a good alternative would be to play a game on the range with the driver. Whatever you do just avoid the habit of hitting drive after drive as hard as you can.

Edel PROTO

Not standing over putts too long is true. I think that's why most people never miss a 2-3 foot tap-in when you just go right up and wack it in compared to a person's average putting style.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

[quote name='Holy Moses' timestamp='1450716281' post='12747258']
Not standing over putts too long is true. I think that's why most people never miss a 2-3 foot tap-in when you just go right up and wack it in compared to a person's average putting style.
[/quote]

good point. Even on the putting green before the round. Most people warm up and just whack the ball around and sink WAY more putts then they do on the course.

Edel PROTO

J, many thanks for the Rotella cliff notes. I'm sure it was a great experience, so thanks for bringing some of it back here.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

One of the most useful posts I've read in WRX history :) Thanks, J! My practice routine is more like.. look at driving range, proceed to first tee w/o warm up, light cigar in middle of first fairway, if over par by 3rd green open beer, if under - stick to cigar.. or something like that :drinks:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1450759287' post='12750288']
One of the most useful posts I've read in WRX history :) Thanks, J! My practice routine is more like.. look at driving range, proceed to first tee w/o warm up, light cigar in middle of first fairway, if over par by 3rd green open beer, if under - stick to cigar.. or something like that :drinks:
[/quote]

Glad to help brotha ;) Get that routine straightened out!

Edel PROTO

great notes my man, thanks for that
seems very similar to his book I read as well, so he's consistent
I like the practice routine, seems legit

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='Beastmode Broker' timestamp='1451176611' post='12766548']
great notes my man, thanks for that
seems very similar to his book I read as well, so he's consistent
I like the practice routine, seems legit
[/quote]

It is. I read some of his books and learned a lot but hearing it in person and being able to ask questions was great. If anyone ever gets the opportunity don't hesitate. The stories he told about players, teams, coaches, was outstanding. I'd love to get a few beers in him i'm sure it would flow even more haha.

Edel PROTO

[quote name='J13' timestamp='1418926615' post='10612531']
[quote name='Townes' timestamp='1418702218' post='10599235']
I am very interested in the MP 15 but the digging comment concerns me as I don't think I will be able to hit them outside before I have to make a decision. Were they different then the 64's and do you play a steep AoA?

Also, any other thoughts that might be of interest.... yardages, where does the forgiveness fall etc.

Thanks
[/quote]

I felt the turf interaction was similar to the Mp64's and they dug on me a bit as well. Also keep in mind it's super soft right now in Maryland as we've been getting a lot of rain and it's not cold enough to freeze or warm enough to dry out so it just kind of stay saturated. But with that said I have no digging issues with the TM MC's in these conditions. Also I don't have a steep AOA and tend to take shallow divots when I take them. You can see the roots of the grass in my divots. Yardage wise they are comparable to what I have so I would say that are a standard players iron.

[size=5][b]Shaft war:[/b][/size]
[size=5][size=4]So testing is moving forward and I actually added in another shaft which is the Motore Speeder Tour Spec 8.3X. Plays the shortest length out of everything I'm testing (44") but so far I'm really enjoying it. I may have found my sweet spot as I've tried everything from 43.5"-45.5" and so far 44-44.5" has been extremely comfortable and accurate. I feel very good about how far I'm away from the ball and really feel like I'm in control of the club and the direction of the ball. Also the 8.3TS is turning out to be a great driver shaft not only because of length but feel. So the dilemma I'm faced with is do I cut the remaining shafts down or not. The only downside with the 8.3 is adding more weight to the head to get my desired D4 SW. I have an 8 and 5g in the head which is a considerable amount of weight and I think it could be causing the shaft to flex a bit more. [/size][/size]

[size=5][size=4]Oh and for $hits and giggles I added a 13g and 14g weight to the head and hit a few balls. It was like a telephone phone and balls just went dead right haha :)[/size][/size]
[/quote]

Tested a sldr tp combo with a 8.3ts shaft in the driver, great set up, playing vc 8.1x in a driver now and like it also, though going down to 44.5 maybe too short for my optimal set up

Overhaul 

Driver Testing 

3w Stealth 2 + 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43”  

2i TMAG P790 2i Hzdus 100g X  

Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) PX 7.0 Std Length -2 flat from Titleist Spec 

Vokey - Testing 

Putter  OPEN  

That's awesome you meet with bob Rotella. I got his books on tape, listen to them and sometimes in my sleep a week or so before a tourney. They have substantially helped my game and are by far the best bang for you buck

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

[quote name='drbonesvt' timestamp='1451692763' post='12789950']
[quote name='J13' timestamp='1418926615' post='10612531']
[quote name='Townes' timestamp='1418702218' post='10599235']
I am very interested in the MP 15 but the digging comment concerns me as I don't think I will be able to hit them outside before I have to make a decision. Were they different then the 64's and do you play a steep AoA?

Also, any other thoughts that might be of interest.... yardages, where does the forgiveness fall etc.

Thanks
[/quote]

I felt the turf interaction was similar to the Mp64's and they dug on me a bit as well. Also keep in mind it's super soft right now in Maryland as we've been getting a lot of rain and it's not cold enough to freeze or warm enough to dry out so it just kind of stay saturated. But with that said I have no digging issues with the TM MC's in these conditions. Also I don't have a steep AOA and tend to take shallow divots when I take them. You can see the roots of the grass in my divots. Yardage wise they are comparable to what I have so I would say that are a standard players iron.

[size=5][b]Shaft war:[/b][/size]
[size=5][size=4]So testing is moving forward and I actually added in another shaft which is the Motore Speeder Tour Spec 8.3X. Plays the shortest length out of everything I'm testing (44") but so far I'm really enjoying it. I may have found my sweet spot as I've tried everything from 43.5"-45.5" and so far 44-44.5" has been extremely comfortable and accurate. I feel very good about how far I'm away from the ball and really feel like I'm in control of the club and the direction of the ball. Also the 8.3TS is turning out to be a great driver shaft not only because of length but feel. So the dilemma I'm faced with is do I cut the remaining shafts down or not. The only downside with the 8.3 is adding more weight to the head to get my desired D4 SW. I have an 8 and 5g in the head which is a considerable amount of weight and I think it could be causing the shaft to flex a bit more. [/size][/size]

[size=5][size=4]Oh and for $hits and giggles I added a 13g and 14g weight to the head and hit a few balls. It was like a telephone phone and balls just went dead right haha :)[/size][/size]
[/quote]

Tested a sldr tp combo with a 8.3ts shaft in the driver, great set up, playing vc 8.1x in a driver now and like it also, though going down to 44.5 maybe too short for my optimal set up
[/quote]

Sounds like a straight bomber keep us updated. The Fuji 8.3 is a stellar shaft I liked the feel over the 8.1

[quote name='drbonesvt' timestamp='1451692929' post='12789964']
How are you liking your tour issue M1
[/quote]

I like it a lot so far. Weather has been pretty good but haven't played much in the last month due to getting the flu and the holidays. I also traded heads with someone same loft I just seemed to hit his better and he liked mine so it worked out. His wasn't tour issued but there's no real difference other then it was pre hotmelted to play for fade biased.

[quote name='ago33' timestamp='1451710436' post='12790972']
That's awesome you meet with bob Rotella. I got his books on tape, listen to them and sometimes in my sleep a week or so before a tourney. They have substantially helped my game and are by far the best bang for you buck
[/quote]

His books are great especially in the spring when the season kicks off.

Edel PROTO

Thank you for sharing, this is some great advice. I will probably come back to this page and read it many times more.

The Doc has a number of books out on the metal game. Any in particular that you think capture his message better than others?

Thanks again.

915 D3 8.5 Aldila Rogue 125 70x
915F 15 Fujikura Rombax P95x
913 Hd 18 Motore F3 95HB x
AP2 716 3-PW DG X100
Vokey SM5 52 & SM4 58
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• J13 changed the title to J13's WITB: Update- FUJIKURA AXIOM