EVNROLL putters

Honman

I purchased one of the EVNROLL putters (at a cost that is obscene but this is what we do for the promise of shaving a few strokes off of our score). I cannot pass on a review of whether the putter delivers since I have not yet received it. In this day and age where most purchased items (especially from Amazon Prime) arrive in one or two days this putter is scheduled to arrive a full eight days after my order was placed and my money was cashed. Given that the cost of "shippping" is a not an inexpensive $15.00 I must say that the EVNROLL putter has a lot to deliver. If this is the way the company normally does business it does not bode well for the product claims (I fear) .

Just my two cents.

Tim (in Florida)

I have used an ER-1 for about three weeks now. It has definitely helped improved my short putting--5-8 footers. It's not a magic wand. It does not eliminate three putts and you can still hit putts short, long, etc. However, the head shape is what I have been looking for and it has low offset--two pluses for me. I don't know if it has a "gear effect" or how the grooves work. I like the putter and it is worth trying for others who have not rolled them yet. It will work for some while others won't like it--just like every other putter in production.

Why not just make a thread on shipping cost this literally has nothing to do with the actual putter. Shipping cost/time = business model = product quality? Cmon man!

That said I WOULD be interested in an honest review comparing this with your other putter(s).

paying $15 for shipping and waiting 8 days is a review on how company does business - especially if not disclosed up front

Ping i525 7-UW 

G425 6 iron

Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 & 60
G410 21* 25* Tour 85
G410 13* & 16* Tour 75 

G425 LST 10.5 Tour 65

Older Scotty Del Mar

Why not just make a thread on shipping cost this literally has nothing to do with the actual putter. Shipping cost/time = business model = product quality? Cmon man!

That said I WOULD be interested in an honest review comparing this with your other putter(s).

paying $15 for shipping and waiting 8 days is a review on how company does business - especially if not disclosed up front

I"m sure that $15 is for shipping and handling but yeah that's a high cost for 8 days. Certainly not impressive by any means

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

fwiw, I've spoken to a a couple guys, including the man himself, there in the past week. There are a really small company still and doing their best to scale efficiently without adding too much more risk in this obviously volatile golf business. With the other site's review last week they were hit HARD with interest and orders that I don't think they were ready for. I am as frugal and impatient as the rest of you but, if $15 and a week got you one of the putters before the rest of them it seems like a fair premium. I know service is everything these days but they're trying their best to keep up. And, if the demand is high enough to charge for shipping, you'd do it too. Offering free shipping and cutting $15 our of your profit margin can have a bigger impact than you may think. If you have a good enough product you can determine the marketplace.

Understandable defense on evnroll behalf

@ 339 for putter? -

It's not like they are following the direct to consumer business model that some of the new ball companies have been using (successfully)

Ping i525 7-UW 

G425 6 iron

Glide 2.0 Stealth 54 & 60
G410 21* 25* Tour 85
G410 13* & 16* Tour 75 

G425 LST 10.5 Tour 65

Older Scotty Del Mar

fwiw, I've spoken to a a couple guys, including the man himself, there in the past week. There are a really small company still and doing their best to scale efficiently without adding too much more risk in this obviously volatile golf business. With the other site's review last week they were hit HARD with interest and orders that I don't think they were ready for. I am as frugal and impatient as the rest of you but, if $15 and a week got you one of the putters before the rest of them it seems like a fair premium. I know service is everything these days but they're trying their best to keep up. And, if the demand is high enough to charge for shipping, you'd do it too. Offering free shipping and cutting $15 our of your profit margin can have a bigger impact than you may think. If you have a good enough product you can determine the marketplace.

Ordered my ER1 on the 13th and got it today, the 20th. As a small business entrepreneur in another life, I support those who try to make it happen with a new product offering. Since I'm a golf addict, this was worth it. I've used Rife putters for a long time and settled on the Rife Aussie Blade. Now this one beats that out of the bag as of today.

I am a big fan of the other site that just gave the insight of the high testing score of the EVNROLL putter. I bought my Ketsch two years ago because of those testing results and I have been very happy since I made that purchase. My dilemma was do I go with the big mallet or the half mallet? (I really miss being able to scoop the ball) I ended up going with the larger of the two mallets I believe the ER-6.

I had it built to the same specs as my Ketsch with a 385 gm headweight (vs 388gm Ketsch) 36 inch shaft with a superstroke 3-0 extended grip with counterweight. I managed to roll a few putts with it tonight but haven't' gotten the chance to compare it to the Ping Ketsch head to head.

Overall, the construction seems good and the red is not as hard on the eyes as I was afraid it might be. Unfortunately, I am out of commission for the next 2 days and won't be able to play until Friday to test out this set up. I will keep you guys posted.

Too bad they don't make make the EV2 in left handed. Looks amazing

I like a few of those head shapes. ...the fatter blade, even the traditional blade. I believe i stopped looking due to no lefty product! Looks nice tho. ..

When Guerin was in Atlanta a few months ago I met him at one of the PGATSS to talk putters and golf. .....

Long story short for you lefties.......Call them, Guerin designed these heads so that he could make either right or left handed putters out of them. It would somewhat custom as the head would have to be drilled on the opposite side, but it can be easily done. They didn't expect the huge rush from the other site, but they were planning on offering in lefty once they gained some traction.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

Really interested in these putters, and the face tech, anyone have any idea when these would be offered in Europe?

G430 Max 10K Hzrdus RDX Red 60 / Ping G430 Max 5fw KBS TD 70 / Titleist TSi2 4Hy  Tensei CK Pro Orange 80HY 

Ping iBlade 4-PW Modus3 120 / Cleveland RTX2.0 50° DG S200 / Ping Glide3.0 56° DG TI S400 / Ping Glide4.0 60° DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5 Stability Tour / Titleist ProV1x

Tried er2 at local pga ss.

I must say its by far one of the most accurate putter i tried so far.

Feels great and rolls nice.

Fyi, i own about 30 putters including some ct but i have to admit that this putter stand top five for me.

Might pull trigger soon.

My best putter is x7m and #7ch but i liked er2 better than other ones.

Bought a ER2 putter to replace my Works 1w. I have been wanting a similar shaped putter with a milled face. (Its the same length but a hair wider) I was playing a Scotty x5 for a few month. loved the feel off the face but not the putter in general. This seems to be a perfect mix of the X5 and 1W for me. Quality is on par or better then my X5.

I cant honestly compare accuracy yet. The last course I played had rock hard greens that were similar to putting on glass. Feel is fantastic though.

20160921_182102_zpsmafusb1w.jpg

20160921_182425_zps7rbihvcg.jpg

20160921_182440_zpshy5nwg4i.jpg

20160921_182449_zps2tmeowtv.jpg

Just ordered my ER2 to Sweden, it got a bit expensive but what the heck you only live once and what's more

Important than golf except your family.. I really putt great with my Scotty M1 but the ER2 just look to good and

the technology in the grooves is just to appealing to not by one. I'm just longing for it to arrive!!

My 2 cents on the ER2

Been trying the ER2 CW over the last few days, and I really like it a lot. The balance of the putter is really nice, the feel of the face is nice, and it rolls great.

The looks are nice and clean.

I will definately consider this putter as my next purchase.

Callaway EPIC SZ 10.5 Fujikura PRO 62
TM SLRD 3 WOOD
Callaway APEX #3 Hybrid
PING I200 KBS Tour 4-UW
SM6 56 (@55), SM6 60

"Evnroll, thoughts arrive like butterflies".

I need to own one of these so I can rock out to Pearl Jam

every time I pull her from the bag.

Big fan of the ER5 head shape

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

I am a big fan of the other site that just gave the insight of the high testing score of the EVNROLL putter. I bought my Ketsch two years ago because of those testing results and I have been very happy since I made that purchase. My dilemma was do I go with the big mallet or the half mallet? (I really miss being able to scoop the ball) I ended up going with the larger of the two mallets I believe the ER-6.

I had it built to the same specs as my Ketsch with a 385 gm headweight (vs 388gm Ketsch) 36 inch shaft with a superstroke 3-0 extended grip with counterweight. I managed to roll a few putts with it tonight but haven't' gotten the chance to compare it to the Ping Ketsch head to head.

Overall, the construction seems good and the red is not as hard on the eyes as I was afraid it might be. Unfortunately, I am out of commission for the next 2 days and won't be able to play until Friday to test out this set up. I will keep you guys posted.

Have you had a chance to directly compare the two yet?

So, I had a personal fitting at EVNROLL and Rife was there. He showed me all about the putters and I will post a review here this week.

PING G430 10K Max 9 degree (digitally lofted) DI VF 6X tipped .5". 44.5" D5 

G430 17 HY DI HY 85 X

TSR2 21 HY DI HY 85 X

4 THRU PW King Tour KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 48 "F" KBS $ Taper 120

VOKEY 54 "F" S400

VOKEY 60 "V" S400

JAILBIRD CRUISER 38"

HOOFER LITE BLACK CAMO 

2024 TP5X (as of now)

Too bad they don't make make the EV2 in left handed. Looks amazing

I like a few of those head shapes. ...the fatter blade, even the traditional blade. I believe i stopped looking due to no lefty product! Looks nice tho. ..

When Guerin was in Atlanta a few months ago I met him at one of the PGATSS to talk putters and golf. .....

Long story short for you lefties.......Call them, Guerin designed these heads so that he could make either right or left handed putters out of them. It would somewhat custom as the head would have to be drilled on the opposite side, but it can be easily done. They didn't expect the huge rush from the other site, but they were planning on offering in lefty once they gained some traction.

Up charge for lefty option? I just purchased a new putter, but being the gear ho I am, I would be willing to shell out the money if it truly did shave a few more strokes off. I'm loving that red Ketsch-esque model.

For those that have these putters, how does it fair on longer putts (~30' - 50')? All of the tests and reviews published seem to focus on 5'-20', so I am wondering if longer distance mishits, with the help of the groove correction design, over compensate directionally and distance-wise. I may be wildly over thinking this...

Damn I was lucky, I grabbed an ER1 off eBay two days before that article was posted.

The short: I love this putter. I love the feel, looks, minimal offset, weighting and performance. I am rolling the ball extremely well with it right now. I'm in that state of mind right now where I'm confident and excited walking up to the green instead of saying a prayer as I walk up lol

I'm not saying the putter is making putts for me, as I've been putting time in practicing, but I can say I've been putting extremely well since I've put the ER1 in play. (FWIW, I putt in my house almost every night for 30 mins to an hour)

I can't comment on the gear effect or whatever, as I've been focusing on keeping my head still and maintaining my stare at where the ball was after rolling it (not looking up to see where the ball is going).

I just know that I've drained some longer (15-20 footers) more so than before.

I have played the odyssey two ball, ghost spider s, '16 Newport 2(sold it) and studio select Newport 2 mid slant (not sure what year).

I was most recently gaming the studio select Newport 2 mid-slant and was putting pretty well with it, but it was a little harsher feeling than what I liked.

Idk if it's been stated but the ER1 has 15* of toe hang.

Disclaimer: I'm 32 and this is my second year playing (although the I've put in more hours practicing than most have in their lifetime this year). I'm shooting in the mid-low 80s now and shot my first 79 on Sunday. So I'm not a pro or stud and don't have a ton of experience with all the various putters produced over the years. I know this isn't the most helpful, detailed comparison review of the ER1, but it's all I have to offer right now. I can try to help answer questions some of you may as best I can.