2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

On a side note, what would be the easiest way to remove the D on the Kirkland so it just says Kirklan Signature on it?

Try carefully scraping it off with an exacto knife. Hope it works out, signature balls would be sweet!

That's what I was thinking, just scrape it off with something.

On a side note, what would be the easiest way to remove the D on the Kirkland so it just says Kirklan Signature on it?

Try carefully scraping it off with an exacto knife. Hope it works out, signature balls would be sweet!

Try nail polish remover on a q tip. I would use that to take the lettering off of skateboard wheels.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

With a name like Kirkland Signature I couldn't resist (my first name is Kirklan)! Ordered 4 dozen and plan to use them this winter. Probably hand out a sleeve or two to my friends on our Vegas trip the first week of November. It will be nice having them all line up putts with my name on the ball...hehe

I think it would be easier to add a "d" to your name. One and done!

Think about it...think of all the Costco Signature products at your disposal (dog food, bacon, t/p...) :taunt:

It's a trick... Costco knew I was on the fence for buying 9 more dozen balls... So they took the site down to make me feel like I missed my chance, so that when the site goes back up I won't hesitate and buy the 9 dozen right away. Joke's on them... I'm only going to buy 8 dozen now.

I think they were on to you... you couldn't have bought 9 dozen to begin with (2-dozen packaging).

[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King F8+[/color] [color=#000000][i]Driver 10.5* [/i] | Matrix 65M4 Black Tie S[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cobra[/b] [/color][color=#808080]King F8[/color] [color=#000000][i]3/4w 14.5* [/i]| Aldila NV Blue 2KXV S[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King F8 [/color][color=#000000][i]5/6w 17.5* [/i]| [/color][/size][color=#000000][size=3]Aldila NV Blue 2KXV S[/size][/color]
[size=3][color=#000000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][/b][/color][color=#808080][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]King F8[/font][/color] [color=#000000][i]4h 22*[/i] | Aldila Rogue Pro 75 S[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]Bio Cell +[/color] [color=#000000][i]5i - Gw[/i] | [/color][/size][color=#000000][size=3]TT Dynalite Gold XP S300[/size][/color]
[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King WideLow[/color] [color=#000000][i]56* & 60* [/i]| TT Dynamic Gold S200[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cleveland [/b][/color][color=#808080]TFi 2135 Satin Elevado CB[/color] [color=#000000][i]Putter [/i]| 35" Counterbalance[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Ogio [/b][/color][color=#696969]OZone Cart [/color]| [color=#000000][b]Ogio [/b][/color][color=#696969]Shredder Stand[/color][/size][color=#696969][size=3] [/size][/color][size=3]| [/size][color=#000000][size=3][b]Orlimar [/b][/size][/color][color=#696969][size=3]Pitch & Putt Stand[/size][/color]

Sucks you just got them and there's already a pube on the top one

ONOFF Labospec 358 — Tour AD TP6
Titleist TS2 16.5* — Kuro Kage XM 80
Justick Proceed 21* UT — Nippon GOST 
Mizuno MP-20 HMB/MB— MITSUBISHI MMT 105/125
Mizuno T20 50* and 55* — MITSUBISHI MMT 125
Seven ST 61* Black Boron — MCI Black 125 “mild”
Epon Ltd Edition I-33 — Matrix PZ-125 Shaft 

Try nail polish remover on a q tip. I would use that to take the lettering off of skateboard wheels.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

Someone asked earlier about comparisons to the MG-C4 ball. I've only played one round and 6 holes with the K-Sig, and the 6 holes I played I was able to play both balls every single shot. I think the MG ball feels softer, less dense off the irons and to a lesser degree off the driver. I'm still trying to decide if there is a distance advantage with the MG or if it's my swing, or the placebo affect.

I almost had my very first ace with the K-Sig, with it landing about 8 inches from the hole and then spinning back 5 feet. The MG was about 3-5 yards longer on that same shot. But missed my birdie putt with the K-Sig.

My next round (18 holes) I had 2 birdies with the K-Sig. the ball putts wonderfully. I had some chipping problems that day and thought maybe the ball launched lower on chips then the MG, but it was operator error. Last night I went to the practice green to practice chipping and figured out what I was doing. The K-Sig, has some serious spin around the green, I think a touch more than the MG. I'm going to go play again today, and also give my buddy a dozen so we can play for a match. I'll report back with another review and his take on the wonder of the K-Sig!!

What's In My Bag:

Driver - Titleist TS3 - Tensei Blue Stiff
3W - Titleist TS2 - Kuro Cage Stiff
3H - Titleist 818 H2 - 19 - Tensei Blue Stiff
4H - Titleist 818 H2 - 21 - Tensei Blue Stiff
5i - 48 Gap - Titleist 718 AP3
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 53 S Grind & 58 M Grind
Putter - Scotty Cameron Futura 5M
Bag - Titleist Players 5 Stand bag
Ball - Titleist AVX
Glove - FootJoy Rain Glove
Watch - Apple Watch 2nd Generation with The Grint App, Shot Scope V2
Laser - Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
ClicGear 3.5+ - Blued Out!
======================================
The Grint - Club Chairman / Grint Tour Director - North Texas

New to the forum, and figured this was as good a place as any for a first post.

This chart should come in handy with some comparisons with other balls, even though it is based on wedge shots. That being said, I have found the ProV1X, B330S, and Nike RZN TP (the latter two being my faves) to be about identical in performance, which makes sense since they are clustered on this chart as 13, 2 & 6 - right near the Snell MTB. I'm guessing this new Kirkland ball will be in that area as well. Cheers.

Hot-List-Ball-Player-Testing-Chart-final_zpskmzuuelq.jpg

51228683_mizunoshadow.jpg.331dc94966b1c93058cfa910903c6db8.jpg

Played my first 18 with them; to me, the closest comp is the ProV1x. Pretty fair winds this morning but the KSig held its line well. Checked up well on chips. Played the whole round with one ball and it still looks great. Very impressed, and at this price i can't find a reason not to keep playing it.

For any Costco members, inside the warehouse is a flyer for $25 off of $250 for any online order. Each flyer has a unique code. Should work for the golf balls. I found the flyers by the customer service desk. Code should be useful for anyone stocking up.

nice. 18 dozen of K-sigs for $245. I think it'll be 2018 before I use all the balls tho.

I got my first round of 18 in today and have to say its a really good ball. Long off the driver, 3W, Hybrids and checks up very well on the greens. They felt a tad harder than my Srixon Z-stars, but it wasn't anything too annoying which would make me not play them regularly. Once I go through my Srixon supply, I'm probably going to give these a go. If they came out with a Tour Yellow version, I'd probably unload my stash and switch immediately.

As inexpensive as these balls are and the high marks everyone is giving them for their performance I wonder why anyone would buy recycled golf balls anymore?

You're right, I used to play mostly recycled balls. The KSig performance and price pretty much guarantees I won't be placing any future orders with LostBalls.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

This does change the calculus for the used ball value proposition, but $8/dz OG Hex Chrome still has some allure as well. I think this takes a swipe out of the top end of the used ball market more than the middle to low end of it.

[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King F8+[/color] [color=#000000][i]Driver 10.5* [/i] | Matrix 65M4 Black Tie S[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cobra[/b] [/color][color=#808080]King F8[/color] [color=#000000][i]3/4w 14.5* [/i]| Aldila NV Blue 2KXV S[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King F8 [/color][color=#000000][i]5/6w 17.5* [/i]| [/color][/size][color=#000000][size=3]Aldila NV Blue 2KXV S[/size][/color]
[size=3][color=#000000][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][/b][/color][color=#808080][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]King F8[/font][/color] [color=#000000][i]4h 22*[/i] | Aldila Rogue Pro 75 S[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]Bio Cell +[/color] [color=#000000][i]5i - Gw[/i] | [/color][/size][color=#000000][size=3]TT Dynalite Gold XP S300[/size][/color]
[size=3][color=#000000][b]Cobra [/b][/color][color=#808080]King WideLow[/color] [color=#000000][i]56* & 60* [/i]| TT Dynamic Gold S200[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cleveland [/b][/color][color=#808080]TFi 2135 Satin Elevado CB[/color] [color=#000000][i]Putter [/i]| 35" Counterbalance[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Ogio [/b][/color][color=#696969]OZone Cart [/color]| [color=#000000][b]Ogio [/b][/color][color=#696969]Shredder Stand[/color][/size][color=#696969][size=3] [/size][/color][size=3]| [/size][color=#000000][size=3][b]Orlimar [/b][/size][/color][color=#696969][size=3]Pitch & Putt Stand[/size][/color]

Great, my grocery shopping trips just became more expensive. Now to figure out how to hide the box of golf balls at the bottom of the cart without my wife noticing them each trip... ;)

That 4 ton floor jack and 30 pounds of turkey tenders would make good camouflage :haha:

So, I was on the golf course today and got paired up with a high level Costco Staffer. He was a really nice guy and I noticed he was playing a ball I never seen before. So on the 10th green I asked what ball he was playing. He told me it was a kirkland Signature ball. He went on to tell me that Costco will start selling the ball this October.

The ball itself will be made in Korea and is a 4 piece urethane ball. The cost will be $29.99 for 24. Seems like a pretty good deal. The ball seemed to check up well for him and had good flight characteristics. He was a long hitter and was consistently around 285ish.

Anyone else hear anything about this?

Costco employee relative told me on Wednesday that there are emails going back and forth about ordering K-Sigs (I like the nickname BTW) for in-store sale (at least for the Northeast, including Virginia). No word on whether the orders have actually been placed, but I wouldn't be surprised if the end of the free shipping deal is tied to an in-store roll-out. Sounds to me like the online sales are pushing up the in-store release date.

No one has seen them in stores yet, correct?

Not in Plano, Texas yet as of 10.13.16

Not in the myrtle beach store yet. I did play this morning with mine and this ball can duck hook with the best of them. Seriously though, I was able to work it just as easy as any other ball I've played and I didn't notice any difference in feel, which is good.

I've converted, K-Sigs for life!

Mizuno JPX EZ @ 10.5 - Motore F1 S
M1 15* - Kuro Kage X
XR Pro 18* Hybrid - NVS 85X
MP-32 4-PW - S300
XFT 52-56-60
Mizuno Bettinardi BC5
K-Sig's baby!

This is the third day I played with my first K-sig ball and finally lost it on the 13th hole, slight fade went into the woods and down into the creek. This is a terrific golf ball, I'm getting more distance off the tee, and my fairway woods all of a sudden becoming very accurate on those long shots over water. Driver distance is about 10 or 15 yards longer, I had one driver shot that went about 50 yards longer. ( I have been working on a new swing.) Irons are about the same slightly more distance and better accuracy. Putting is about the same. No comments about wedge action around the green.

Senior golfer, 12 handicap.

Life is a game, golf is serious!

(My first post here. Great site, I am enjoying it.)