2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

There's an article to this effect on a tabloid type site. Take it for what it is I suppose at this point but if there is any truth to it I am sure more credible sources will follow soon.

There are a few places reporting that Tiger reserved the entire facility. Hopefully this is true and he can get back on track.

Now before someone starts chirpin, it's decently documented that While I'm not a fan boi, I like Tiger as a Player and don't know him as a person though I do understand his personality a bit so I'm ok with him as a person. He's nothing more and nothing less than a product of his environment.

However, if this is true that he has rented the whole facility, then mark my words, and this is just my .03 worth but if this is true, then THIS is a big part of his issues, that run muccccchhhh deeper than a narcotic dependency.

Much much deeper~

And before one of you knuckleheads starts explaining to me that he cannot just go into any rehab center, sit in a circle with any jerk-off, I know that??

However there are rehabs "for the stars" and those at the top of the food chain that Tiger wouldn't even be the wealthiest person in the room.

He's used to being different, being special and being able to dictate HIS terms-

THIS is what has gotten him to this point in his life-

Oh yea, back to my "mark my words," lmao

If he indeed did get to call the shots, and it's going to be just him and "Team Tiger" at the center, while he may walk outa there in 14, 30, 45 days or however long he stays a "clean" man, he won't be a CHANGED man~

He'll be back!!

As always, just my .03 worth ?

My Best?

Richard

Still in denial. When you are serious about therapy you have to give yourself over to the program. Not the other way around.

Yeppers!!!

Ya have to step out of the "driver's" seat and give up that "power"

It is that "power" and your "driving" that put you where you are!!

This is obviously not directed at you Mizzy and no pun intended on the "driving" angle, lol

Lumber hit on one part of the picture regarding having others around you for reinforcement and support though the other thing is that you are not the center of attention and you are no better or worse than anyone else I the room and to further expand on this angle-

you are not the present or former #1 Player on earth, you are not a successful surgeon, acclaimed teacher or prominent business owner, and you no longer get to "call the shots," sit in the "driver's" seat or whatever analogy that rings home for ya but the bottom line is you are an addict and you No longer get to exert this power or authority, because it is your very misuse and exploitation of your "power" and "authority" that has landed you here, this, you have forfeited that privilege and it is this very self absorbed, narcissistic "I am so-and-so and I have the means, money and where with all to decide on the surroundings and environment of my therapy."

Think about it~

That farce that Tiger went through with sexual "rehab" was similar in that he basically rented a facility and "Team Tiger."

He pays and everyone serves him, waits on him and makes Tiger better

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way~

At least it doesn't if you want to defeat your addiction and back control of your life-

Once is an occurrence

Twice??

A trend

Three times??

Reality!!

He'll be fine???

He better do something differently than he has the past 8-9 years or he ain't gonna be fine

I feel for him and this is of course just my .03 worth, however he still doesn't "get it."

Not even close-

Such is life

All the Best?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know it hurts the narrative, but I played when he was starting, know him enough to say hello and chat, and have to tell you,

I was treated really nicely by tiger. He was friendly, funny, and actually donated some nice autographed stuff to the small charity event I was involved with.

I wasn't around too long, and I can only respond with what I experienced, but I didn't see any stepping on or treating like crap.

There were a couple of incidents that Tiger may have been passive aggressive in back then, but they were after some negative public comments.

I Was treated like absolutel garbage by a top player, thought it was pretty weak, but in My warped world, funny. 25 years later, see him in an interview, and know he's a Deek

It doesn't hurt the narrative, but my experience was different with him. I DO NOT KNOW him but did meet him and he was an arrogant d-bag. Refused to give a few kids his autograph and was cursing like a sailor. Pretty much blew off everyone who was there to support him. everyone can have a bad day but this seems to be the norm with him as many people and players have outlined numerous times. I remember being at a pro-am in North Carolina and Marshall Faulk was the same way. Blew off kids, refused to talk or sign anything for anyone while guys like Johnny Bench rolled up in a golf cart with the sharpie already out and signed for 30 minutes. Gave kids a ride in the golf cart. Dan Marino was great too. After shooting almost 100 he signed for 30 minutes in 95 degree heat......

Im just saying I do not think anyone is really upset that tiger has crashed and burned. Its like Karma of some kind.....i hope he gets better but i am not shedding a tear for tiger woods the jerk. from a human standpoint, nobody wants to see anyone go through a drug induced episode without getting better. His body is shot now, so he will never be back. I just hope he gets his mental side right and gets off the drugs

Funny, I played hundreds of pro ams. I was weird, I actually enjoyed them, so it was usually a pretty good day,

I made some great friends, and it was fun to get nice comments and compliments from my amateur partners.

Growing up the son of golf pros probably was a huge blessing in that regard.

When I moved to my current home and community, I was quickly accepted, and treated incredibly by the members. It quickly became, and remains, my home. There was one guy that didn't like me. He finally talked to me one day, and told me he had a terrible experience with me in a pro am. I didn't play well, hardly talked to anybody all day, and guess I was just a dick. When he told me when we played together, it dawned on me when that day was. It was the fourth round of the Hope, we were playing Indian Wells. I was in the top ten after three days, and when I came off the course after Thursday's round, I could not get hold of my 12 weeks pregnant wife, who was on bed rest. I drove the 1 1/2 hours back home to find out she was in the hospital after micarrying. I wasn't going to play, but she insisted, and was doing well physically, and with her mom, so I drove to Indian Well that morning to play the fourth round.

Apparently I didn't handle anything well during the round, which I actually felt bad for when I spoke with that guy.

We had a great conversation, laughed about how many people he told that I was a jerk off, and we moved on. I told him I owed him a nice round with friends/customers, and we moved on.

Now, I can definitely be a huge Pain in the Word not allowed, but sometimes, there just might be life getting at you

See, this is exactly what I spoke to in the Norman thread!!

Fans see these guys for a millisecond of their lives, whether it be a brief 1-2 minute encounter or a 4 1/2+ Pro-Am round and we have no fackin idea what's going on in their lives, as I spoke to about the Pro who had a reputation as one of the nicest guys on Tour however he was quite, churlish and stand offish his two days in town for the Charity event.

As I stated, he came home from a tourney the weekend before to an empty house as his wife of 12 years had taken their two children and walked out the door, never saying a word and he had in fact taken her to NYC to celebrate her BDay two weekends prior and he said that they had what he thought was an "amazing" time.

Anyhoo, members were chirpin that he was a hypocrite, rude arrogant dick after he left-

He was nothing of the sort!!

He was as nice as his reputation and just a great guy!

His world had just been turned upside down and he was dealing with it as best he could

Yea this is their job, they get paid big bucks to "perform" however before they are Players, they are men-

They are human

And like all of us, they have good days and bad days, good weeks and bad weeks however unlike most of us, the majority of their lives are played out on stage, under the lights and in front of the cameras.

Yes, it can be a phenomenal life, however it is also a very trying life style

As always, this is just my .03 worth-

And yea Bro, you were sort of a dick, but ya made good with him??

I'm not referring to you TS as you've always been pretty well grounded in your thoughts and comments. I'm just addressing to those that may or may not meet an individual, spend time with them however they'll go off and start ravaging them.

Very Nicely Played?

Stay well My Friend?

RP

I hear you. its the "first impressions last a lifetime" scenario. I don't know the man, I met him for 30 seconds but how he treated those kids spoke volumes to me. I'm not saying that's who he is 24/7/365 but I do think he is not a nice man. based on my tiny experience,,,,,i see what you are saying though

Someone that I respect very much echoed thoughts very similar to yours, then another guy speaks of him as Patrick has- a good decent guy-

Both of these guys are Tour Pros, one current and the other former

Let's just say that he's "complicated" ??

Have a great week?

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I doubt any responsible facility would allow an addict to determine the course of his own treatment. Quality rehabs are full, they're not shutting others out because Tiger Woods wants control of his environment.

Once again it takes a Lady to.....

Ah forget it, I'm gettin tired of sayin it???

Very Nicely Played?

My Best,

Richard

I think tiger should buy an island, stock it with a harem and piles of yay, declare sovereignty, name it tigerstan, and shoot at anyone that ventures near (except for the, ahem, supply boats). Fly out a few times a year to win a tourney or two, then hightail it back to his own personal Gomorrah.

You know, go full villain status - embrace it. I get the feeling hes been doing things because other people wanted him to his whole life. Time for tiger to do whatever he wants, screw the consequences.

837f0af56565e251ec5b6ee34f956132.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4598602/Police-reveal-Tiger-Woods-mixed-Vicodin-Xanax.html

Does anyone think Tiger was attempting to commit suicide?

Woods had taken Soloxex, Vicodin, Torix and Vioxx - four different prescription drugs. In a statement after his arrest, he said his sleepy state was an adverse reaction to them

'What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications,” Woods said in the statement. I didn’t realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly. 'I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions, I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved,' he said.

This is a Stanford graduate, right? Not a dummy....how can he not think mixing 4 drugs would hurt him? This is NOT an ADVERSE reaction to the drugs....He says he understands, but he doesn't because he continues to lie about it.

"This is a Stanford graduate, right?"

Nope. He's a college dropout.

I believe that that was one of the only questions that he understood, processed and answered articulately and appropriately when he replied something along the lines of, "I completed my sophomore year at Stanford" when asked his education level.

Have a nice day?

RP

I believe that that was one of the only questions that he understood, processed and answered articulately and appropriately when he replied something along the lines of, "I completed my sophomore year at Stanford" when asked his education level.

Have a nice day?

RP

Had to be demoralizing when asked if he knew the English alphabet and what the highest level of education he had completed "sophomore in college". Oh well, I'm sure there are statistics out there showing college dropouts are more prone to substance abuse than those who finish their degree. Although Notah has a problem with booze, maybe it's time the NCAA looked into the culture of the Stanford golf team. Is Wally Goodwin to blame for this after all?

Time for tiger to do whatever he wants, screw the consequences.

I believe that this might have been his mindset since the passing of his father. That's the thing about one with severe narcissistic behavioral tendencies and that is that it is all about THEM feeling better and they will do whatever they believe will make them "feel better," "ease the pain," etc, consequences be damned, because excuses, exceptions and allowances have always been made for them prior to this episode in their life and then you have the basic human feelings of not really caring about mid or long term ramifications when confronted with immediate and/or perceived pain, discomfort and/or torment, be it mental, psychological or physical, with suicide being the extreme example of a permanent solution to a temporary problem and "make it stop" emotional/mental state. Obviously there are degrees of severity however I do believe that one would be hard pressed(and mind numbingly delusional) to believe for a second that Tiger is not in the red/danger zone.

He still has too many hangers-ons(WTF, did I just make up a word???), enablers and people just acquiescing to any and all of his wants, demands and perceived needs.

As has been mentioned before, while the patient definitely should have a say in their treatment plan, they should not be in the "driver's" seat, either figuratively or literally, and since that is what got Tiger to this point, and he has not changed his behavior in setting this rehab up, it just tells me that one, he hasn't hit bottom, and more importantly, he has no one around him to tell him this.

Oh well, the press, human canibals and the lil jealous pathetic sheep in the valley all love a good Shakespearean tragedy and we've got one Playin out right before our eyes.

Nice post BTW?

My Best?

RP

Have a nice day?

RP

Had to be demoralizing when asked if he knew the English alphabet and what the highest level of education he had completed "sophomore in college". Oh well, I'm sure there are statistics out there showing college dropouts are more prone to substance abuse than those who finish their degree. Although Notah has a problem with booze, maybe it's time the NCAA looked into the culture of the Stanford golf team. Is Wally Goodwin to blame for this after all?

I believe that somewhere in this sordid tail of abuse, over indulgence and debauchery, Byung-wook Wei is responsible!

It's just a feeling but when I get these warm tingly feelings I'm usually onto something?

Stay well?

RP

How much of Tiger's success /failure is directly related to his upbringing?

Since I don't know Tiger and my opinion can only be based on the books I've read about him I'd say Earl had a major influence on him which has led to both the success of Tiger as a golfer and to his failings as a man. Earl focused on Tiger the golfer and seemingly left him somewhat broken in terms of his ability to trust and value relationships outside of his immediate family.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

Eldrick Tont Woods is crashing and burning....regardless of who likes or dislikes him, lets hope he gets better and someday competes on the tour again....maybe the senior tour?

Unless he's changed his mind, Tiger has stated he was not interested in competing on the Senior Tour

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

I believe that this might have been his mindset since the passing of his father. That's the thing about one with severe narcissistic behavioral tendencies and that is that it is all about THEM feeling better and they will do whatever they believe will make them "feel better," "ease the pain," etc, consequences be damned, because excuses, exceptions and allowances have always been made for them prior to this episode in their life and then you have the basic human feelings of not really caring about mid or long term ramifications when confronted with immediate and/or perceived pain, discomfort and/or torment, be it mental, psychological or physical, with suicide being the extreme example of a permanent solution to a temporary problem and "make it stop" emotional/mental state. Obviously there are degrees of severity however I do believe that one would be hard oressed(and mind numbingly delusional) to believe for a second that Tiger is not in the red/danger zone.

He still has too many hangers-ons(WTF, did I just make up a word??), enablers and people just acquiescing to any and all of his wants, demands and perceived needs.

As has been mentioned before, while the patient definitely should have a say in their treatment plan, they should not be in the "driver's" seat, either figuratively or literally, and since that is what got Tiger to this point, and he has not changed his behavior in setting this rehab up, it just tells me that one, he hasn't hit bottom, and more importantly, he has no one around him to tell him this.

Oh well, the press, human canibals and the lil jealous pathetic sheep in the valley all love a good Shakespearean tragedy and we've got one Playin out right before our eyes.

Nice post BTW

My Best

RP

I don't know if I agree with him not hitting rock bottom. I understand that arguably the most recognized guy on the planet wants some shred of anonymity left to his care. Of all the medical professionals I know and have encountered in my life, when you hit rehab, they show the ugly side of things early and often, and it's up to the patient to want to make a change when showed all of their options, usually none of them good. I remember a co-worker of mine in the Air Force. His wife left, took the kids, and his spiral began. He literally drank himself into oblivion. Who knows what else he was doing and just never got caught. We kept trying to reach this guy, but he literally was too lost and hurt to care anymore. We kept trying to intervene but eventually we heard that he ended his own life. For me, that is my biggest concern. At what point does the hurt get too much?

I've said in earlier threads, that with pain, there is an anxiety component. I've battled with that and continue to battle with it. You have to decide what's important to you? But you're still left with, do I want to deal with physical pain, or with the mental pain or try to drown both out. It's a bad place to be. I've been in the fetal position literally wanting it all to stop and not knowing how. So you self medicate and try to function and do the things you're used to doing and expected to do, but you can't. The docs prescribe more and more powerful stuff to make the pain go away for a while, but you deal with nasty side effects and get used to being drugged up. In my case, I decided to take myself off them and dealt with things almost as bad as the side effects as the drugs left my system.

Fame, a singular drive to succeed has led to this. His Dad was probably one of his only stabilizing forces, along with a small core of people who are willing to tell him the truth. But who do you trust? It's no secret that Earl had his own issues. He defaulted to what he saw and that helped lead him down the current path too. When people want a piece of you, there are a number of things that can lead down a darker path. His success, fame, and all that accompany it, are leading to his downfall. It's no wonder that the stars of today would not trade places with him for anything. While they want the money and the notoriety, they want to live quietly and be able to go to dinner without someone in your face trying to take a selfie and chat. I saw this first hand at the Quicken a couple years ago. Rickie and Tiger were eating dinner in a local spot and the crowd swelled to catch a glimpse of them. A few walked up, and they were very gracious, but clearly all they wanted to do was have a steak and talk. You could see it after the crowd finally died down when the manager came over to shoo them away.

In our shop, we see golfers playing on tour. Many are journeymen trying to earn a living and get a win, another guy had success and is looking to get it back in some way, but he lost his family in process for a number of reasons. One guy is due for a fitting this morning. But they all say the same thing. No way would they want to trade places with Tiger. Not in a million lifetimes. To them, success is nice, but maybe 14 or 18 majors isn't worth it. It's a job, not the end all, be all.

As for all the blather being spouted about, this is no longer about golf. I have no doubt there are those who want this to be a true Shakespearian ending, the sad tragic ending, confusing real life and the pursuit of a small white ball. But if he truly doesn't get his crap together and get some serious help, I really believe that's what we're going to get.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

I believe that this might have been his mindset since the passing of his father. That's the thing about one with severe narcissistic behavioral tendencies and that is that it is all about THEM feeling better and they will do whatever they believe will make them "feel better," "ease the pain," etc, consequences be damned, because excuses, exceptions and allowances have always been made for them prior to this episode in their life and then you have the basic human feelings of not really caring about mid or long term ramifications when confronted with immediate and/or perceived pain, discomfort and/or torment, be it mental, psychological or physical, with suicide being the extreme example of a permanent solution to a temporary problem and "make it stop" emotional/mental state. Obviously there are degrees of severity however I do believe that one would be hard oressed(and mind numbingly delusional) to believe for a second that Tiger is not in the red/danger zone.

He still has too many hangers-ons(WTF, did I just make up a word??), enablers and people just acquiescing to any and all of his wants, demands and perceived needs.

Nice post BTW

My Best

RP

I don't know if I agree with him not hitting rock bottom. I understand that arguably the most recognized guy on the planet wants some shred of anonymity left to his care. Of all the medical professionals I know and have encountered in my life, when you hit rehab, they show the ugly side of things early and often, and it's up to the patient to want to make a change when showed all of their options, usually none of them good. I remember a co-worker of mine in the Air Force. His wife left, took the kids, and his spiral began. He literally drank himself into oblivion. Who knows what else he was doing and just never got caught. We kept trying to reach this guy, but he literally was too lost and hurt to care anymore. We kept trying to intervene but eventually we heard that he ended his own life. For me, that is my biggest concern. At what point does the hurt get too much?

I've said in earlier threads, that with pain, there is an anxiety component. I've battled with that and continue to battle with it. You have to decide what's important to you? But you're still left with, do I want to deal with physical pain, or with the mental pain or try to drown both out. It's a bad place to be. I've been in the fetal position literally wanting it all to stop and not knowing how. So you self medicate and try to function and do the things you're used to doing and expected to do, but you can't. The docs prescribe more and more powerful stuff to make the pain go away for a while, but you deal with nasty side effects and get used to being drugged up. In my case, I decided to take myself off them and dealt with things almost as bad as the side effects as the drugs left my system.

Fame, a singular drive to succeed has led to this. His Dad was probably one of his only stabilizing forces, along with a small core of people who are willing to tell him the truth. But who do you trust? It's no secret that Earl had his own issues. He defaulted to what he saw and that helped lead him down the current path too. When people want a piece of you, there are a number of things that can lead down a darker path. His success, fame, and all that accompany it, are leading to his downfall. It's no wonder that the stars of today would not trade places with him for anything. While they want the money and the notoriety, they want to live quietly and be able to go to dinner without someone in your face trying to take a selfie and chat. I saw this first hand at the Quicken a couple years ago. Rickie and Tiger were eating dinner in a local spot and the crowd swelled to catch a glimpse of them. A few walked up, and they were very gracious, but clearly all they wanted to do was have a steak and talk. You could see it after the crowd finally died down when the manager came over to shoo them away.

In our shop, we see golfers playing on tour. Many are journeymen trying to earn a living and get a win, another guy had success and is looking to get it back in some way, but he lost his family in process for a number of reasons. One guy is due for a fitting this morning. But they all say the same thing. No way would they want to trade places with Tiger. Not in a million lifetimes. To them, success is nice, but maybe 14 or 18 majors isn't worth it. It's a job, not the end all, be all.

As for all the blather being spouted about, this is no longer about golf. I have no doubt there are those who want this to be a true Shakespearian ending, the sad tragic ending, confusing real life and the pursuit of a small white ball. But if he truly doesn't get his crap together and get some serious help, I really believe that's what we're going to get.

Really good post T. More importantly, is that Paula back in the avatar?

He has an addictive personality.

Golf consumed him for years

Sex addiction is well documented

Powerful prescription pills can get hold on even the most resolute of individuals.

The the report is legit, it's not really a surprise. Wish him well, but Karma is a B and I don't mean Birdie.

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

Really good post T. More importantly, is that Paula back in the avatar?

Belen Mozo. I'm back to rotating the lady golfers...

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

he has not hit bottom yet if he is worried about clearing out a treatment center for his private use.

You want help, sit in group and experience what others have been through. lean on them for support, build a support system that is people not catering to you.

We will see how important his kids are to him, as losing joint custody should be enough to get him to the bottom, and understand he really has no options if he wants to be an involved father.

Time to sack up/man up and face the issues.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I've never really been a fan of tiger and his personality, but yet I have some compassion on his position right now in life. Some people think it's so easy to make the right choices in life, but sometimes a person is so predisposed to a certain way of life it makes it very difficult for them to change courses. I look at my life and would like to change certain things and have tried often times but it's extremely difficult, and I failed in certain areas, and I think most people can say the same thing. People got to understand when they point a finger at somebody else's problems they got three fingers pointing back at you. Again as much as I was never a fan of tigers personality, I still wish and hope he could get it together and make a life for himself.

>Mavrik Max 12.5* 

>Mavrik 16.5* 4w

>Mavrik Max 4, 5, 6, 7 hybrids

>7--SW Dynacraft Prophet Muscle Blade Irons

>MD5 Jaws 58* W grind LW

>Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Putter

He still has too many hangers-ons(WTF, did I just make up a word��??), enablers and people just acquiescing to any and all of his wants, demands and perceived needs.

Nice post BTW��

My Best��

RP

Nice one, tb.

Can't discount the mental impact of going from a top athletic performer to being physically disabled and in constant pain (per the reporting he could barely walk etc). I could see how that could leave one very depressed and even scared for their future.

Ideally, the surgery was successful and he can function without dependence on pills to not be in pain. That would be big. Then, he can look at his future with his head on straight.

Even if a the future doesn't have him playing golf anymore, he can do just about anything he wants.

Hope he sees that's not a bad place to be at all.

Have a nice day

RP

This is such a douchebag post. You are taking everything completely out of context on purpose just to dig at the guy.

The alphabet question is a sobriety test, not an intelligence test. For the same reason people are asked to walk the line, that doesn't mean they never learned to walk.

This "college dropout" decided to take a $200M payout from Nike and win The Masters by twelve shots in what would have been his junior year. He had won three US Ams in a row, he had nothing left to prove at that level and delaying his career by two more years made absolutely zero sense. He then built a swing with Harmon over his "senior year" that went on to win five out of six majors, the career Grand Slam, and the Tiger Slam just shortly after he would have graduated. You're telling me a degree in economics means anything at this point?

I'm not even going to get into the Tiger and Notah addiction comments because they are classless. I will however say that correlation does not equal causation.

he has not hit bottom yet if he is worried about clearing out a treatment center for his private use.

You want help, sit in group and experience what others have been through. lean on them for support, build a support system that is people not catering to you.

We will see how important his kids are to him, as losing joint custody should be enough to get him to the bottom, and understand he really has no options if he wants to be an involved father.

Time to sack up/man up and face the issues.

Tiger may not have hit rock bottom but this thread has.

Him destroying his own legend is reaching Mike Tyson level

Edit: also, a Champions Dinner in honor of Sergio Garcia where Tiger is not attending because he is in rehab can make WRX reach levels never reached before!

Comparing,

Pain meds and/or dui? (That happens hundreds of thousands of times a month in suburbia.)

to

Biting someones ear off on international TV and conviction for rape?

Well, that's just a bit of a stretch.

Let's hope TW shows up for Sergio's dinner. Fried chicken? ; )

Him destroying his own legend is reaching Mike Tyson level

Edit: also, a Champions Dinner in honor of Sergio Garcia where Tiger is not attending because he is in rehab can make WRX reach levels never reached before!

Comparing,

Pain meds and/or dui? (That happens hundreds of thousands of times a month in suburbia.)

to

Biting someones ear off on international TV and conviction for rape?

Well, that's just a bit of a stretch.

Let's hope TW shows up for Sergio's dinner. Fried chicken? ; )

It a process ;)