2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Any news on the Next Titleist Driver???

Titleist makes what some could argue as the best looking Drivers in the game . What I’ve found is yes they tend to spin a little higher as Titleist has focused more on accuracy and consistency and you need consistent spin to achieve that. Super low spin drivers trade distance for forgiveness as forward CG can lower MOI . Off the rack Titleist isn’t as good as say Ping or Taylormade or Cobra and Callaway . If you have the money to get custom fit AND TO PAY FOR AN AFTER MARKET SHAFT TITLEIST is great but it does take more effort to find the right shaft and head combo with Titleist . This is their last chance they have to get this release right and I think they will !!

This is their last chance?

lol

TM Sim D-Type Tour AD IZ 7s
Mavrik SZ 16.5 Tour AD DI 7s
Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a Taylor Made demo day at our club on Friday afternoon. I hit the M3 driver vs. my 917 D2. Shafts were the same GD AD-DI 7S. Only differences were the midsize grip on my club vs. standard grip on the demo M3, and my 917 D2 is 44.5" vs. the 45.5" standard length of the M3 - I gripped down an inch on the M3 to make the comparison as close as I could. Balls were Titleist Tour practice balls, brand new, hitting into a small headwind. Launch monitor was a Flightscope. I hit roughly 10 balls with each, and my numbers were virtually identical between the two clubs: 103-105 mph SS, 12* launch, spin in the low 2000's, carry range from 240-250, total distance ranged from 247-267. Our head pro looked at all the numbers and said there was no difference between the two. I prefer the Titleist because the crown is easier for me to line up and feel/sound is better vs. the M3.

I'm not bashing TM, just pointing out that the claims of Titleist drivers being "too spinny" or "lacking tech" are, as always, BS.

Titleist TSR2 11*, Oban Devotion 65 S

Titleist TSR2 16.5*, GD Tour AD BB 7S

Titleist TSR2 21*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84

Titleist TS2 25*, GD Tour AD HY 95S
Titleist T100S, 6-GW, Recoil 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4

Ping PLD Custom Anser 4, 34"/355g

I think every major OEM is producing a quality driver. It comes down to a well fit combination that appeals to your eye and creates confidence. For me at the moment that happens to be a Ping G400. Distance is wonderful but I would never trade 5yrds and a cloud of dust for missed fairways. Does that mean if I spent the time, energy and money I couldn't find another quality replacement? I'm sure I could squeeze out a small performance advantage here and there. We all know it's vanity if the gamer works! Hell, I'm excited to see a new Titleist driver and I already stated I will own one if it's sexy. I understand why Titleist has decided to market distance, it's what sells. Don't believe for a second that means somehow the older or current models are somehow obsolete, who knows might be just the opposite experience for many. It's all good, choices are good and shinny toys make club HO's happy!! I could buy the greatest driver ever developed and Bubba is still gonna bomb his 3 iron 40yrs past me! Well maybe 30 ?

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

Titleist makes what some could argue as the best looking Drivers in the game . What I’ve found is yes they tend to spin a little higher as Titleist has focused more on accuracy and consistency and you need consistent spin to achieve that. Super low spin drivers trade distance for forgiveness as forward CG can lower MOI . Off the rack Titleist isn’t as good as say Ping or Taylormade or Cobra and Callaway . If you have the money to get custom fit AND TO PAY FOR AN AFTER MARKET SHAFT TITLEIST is great but it does take more effort to find the right shaft and head combo with Titleist . This is their last chance they have to get this release right and I think they will !!

This is their last chance?

lol

I crack myself up !! I love equipment most of us on these forums do.

So now what will they do ? Callaway and Taylormade and Ping and cobra have dumped a ton or cash into marketing jail break and twist face and milled face and dragon fly . Will Titleist step up and put its money into the pot and challenge the big dogs with tech and results or will it just release a product to fulfill its product cycle and rest on its pro v one sells and chill ?

This kind of buy-in to the brian washing marketing machine is a case of a problem feeding itself. I've asked this before - What can other drivers do that a Titleist can't? Titleist drivers have won majors, Fed-Ex cups, been used in Ryder Cups, won U.S. Amateurs...this list goes on and on. The "tech and results" you're looking for can only be found in the pages of a magazine or a flashy TV ad - they're not real. So the answer to your question of what they will do next is probably that they'll release 2 new drivers that are awesome and can compete with anything on the market.

Your talking points are watered down to say the least Nike drivers have won majors and pretty much every other golf achievement as well . How might you ask oh Tiger ,Rory , David Duval just to name a few reason . But where are the Nike Drivers now ? Not in play are they ? But wait there is more they must have been great right because the pros won with them . They weren’t selling junior they just weren’t selling . Walk into a golf shop anywhere and ask how the 917 line is selling compaired to the G400 or even to G range or any of the M line or Epic . Let’s revisit the topic after the 919 launch and Tileist is touting low spin and tech this and that . You can see it in the true soft ads they are saying the ball is better than Chrome soft . Titleist is public traded company now it hasn’t always been that way trust me when I say the investerest want a return on investment and the marketing team will be singing a new tune . Let’s talk again come the fall !!!

Titleist is public traded company now it hasn't always been that way trust me when I say the investerest want a return on investment and the marketing team will be singing a new tune.

Titleist (Acushnet) however was part of a publicly traded company when the were owned by Fortune Brands until 2011. So while they (Acushnet) were never a stand alone publicly traded firm as they are now (with the FILA IPO) they still had to perform well for Fortune Brands.

So now what will they do ? Callaway and Taylormade and Ping and cobra have dumped a ton or cash into marketing jail break and twist face and milled face and dragon fly . Will Titleist step up and put its money into the pot and challenge the big dogs with tech and results or will it just release a product to fulfill its product cycle and rest on its pro v one sells and chill ?

This kind of buy-in to the brian washing marketing machine is a case of a problem feeding itself. I've asked this before - What can other drivers do that a Titleist can't? Titleist drivers have won majors, Fed-Ex cups, been used in Ryder Cups, won U.S. Amateurs...this list goes on and on. The "tech and results" you're looking for can only be found in the pages of a magazine or a flashy TV ad - they're not real. So the answer to your question of what they will do next is probably that they'll release 2 new drivers that are awesome and can compete with anything on the market.

Your talking points are watered down to say the least Nike drivers have won majors and pretty much every other golf achievement as well . How might you ask oh Tiger ,Rory , David Duval just to name a few reason . But where are the Nike Drivers now ? Not in play are they ? But wait there is more they must have been great right because the pros won with them . They weren't selling junior they just weren't selling . Walk into a golf shop anywhere and ask how the 917 line is selling compaired to the G400 or even to G range or any of the M line or Epic . Let's revisit the topic after the 919 launch and Tileist is touting low spin and tech this and that . You can see it in the true soft ads they are saying the ball is better than Chrome soft . Titleist is public traded company now it hasn't always been that way trust me when I say the investerest want a return on investment and the marketing team will be singing a new tune . Let's talk again come the fall !!!

After asking that question make sure you ask how callaway and tm wedges are selling compared to vokeys

or either brand ball compared to the pro v

They're different companies and make different items a priority. You seem to still think their drivers are somehow inferior and your proof is sales. Sales data has nothing to do to prove how good or bad a club is. Only how well it's been marketed.

The 917 is as good as anything those companies make and yes they will bring out a new product and try to sell them. It's sort of what they do.

TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

Your talking points are watered down to say the least Nike drivers have won majors and pretty much every other golf achievement as well . How might you ask oh Tiger ,Rory , David Duval just to name a few reason . But where are the Nike Drivers now ? Not in play are they ? But wait there is more they must have been great right because the pros won with them . They weren't selling junior they just weren't selling . Walk into a golf shop anywhere and ask how the 917 line is selling compaired to the G400 or even to G range or any of the M line or Epic . Let's revisit the topic after the 919 launch and Tileist is touting low spin and tech this and that . You can see it in the true soft ads they are saying the ball is better than Chrome soft . Titleist is public traded company now it hasn't always been that way trust me when I say the investerest want a return on investment and the marketing team will be singing a new tune . Let's talk again come the fall !!!

After asking that question make sure you ask how callaway and tm wedges are selling compared to vokeys

They're different companies and make different items a priority. You seem to still think their drivers are somehow inferior and your proof is sales. Sales data has nothing to do to prove how good or bad a club is. Only how well it's been marketed.

The 917 is as good as anything those companies make and yes they will bring out a new product and try to sell them. It's sort of what they do.

Rhetorical question. But, do you think Titleists share of the driver market is equal to or greater than Callaways share of the wedge market?

I don't see nearly as many Vokeys as I once did out in the wild. I have also only seen two 917 drivers in players bags. Everyone seems to be playing an Epic or M2/M1 yet. Where as, 8 years ago, 910's were everywhere. And, not long before that the 905R reigned supreme. Obviously what I see does not accurately reflect the national sales #'s. But their market share in all categories is shrinking.

I hope the 919 does well. I want as much competition out there as possible. Keeps pricing competitive and options abundant. Titleist can't really be compared to Nike. I doubt Nike lead in any category before shutting down their club business. Titleist can more than likely afford to lose market share and still turn a profit.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

Rhetorical question. But, do you think Titleists share of the driver market is equal to or greater than Callaways share of the wedge market?

I don't see nearly as many Vokeys as I once did out in the wild. I have also only seen two 917 drivers in players bags. Everyone seems to be playing an Epic or M2/M1 yet. Where as, 8 years ago, 910's were everywhere. And, not long before that the 905R reigned supreme. Obviously what I see does not accurately reflect the national sales #'s. But their market share in all categories is shrinking.

I hope the 919 does well. I want as much competition out there as possible. Keeps pricing competitive and options abundant. Titleist can't really be compared to Nike. I doubt Nike lead in any category before shutting down their club business. Titleist can more than likely afford to lose market share and still turn a profit.

I am no longer in the business at the retail side so I can't say anything other than a guess but I'd guess for every one callaway wedge that's sold there are 10 vokeys sold. I'd think Cameron putters would have a similar ratio to Odyssey stuff and be about 50 to 1 for tm putters.

But I could be wrong. It's definitely not all roses for the big T but they've never really been a hard goods company that I can ever remember. Golf clubs are their imac. The pro v is their iphone :)

TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

I am no longer in the business at the retail side so I can't say anything other than a guess but I'd guess for every one callaway wedge that's sold there are 10 vokeys sold. I'd think Cameron putters would have a similar ratio to Odyssey stuff and be about 50 to 1 for tm putters.

But I could be wrong. It's definitely not all roses for the big T but they've never really been a hard goods company that I can ever remember. Golf clubs are their imac. The pro v is their iphone :)

This is true. But, if I had to guess, I'd think Odyssey outsells Cameron's. At least in volume. I think Titleist's missing ingredient is a killer marketing campaign that touts the "new tech" whatever they decide to call it. But, that would go against the image of their company. Look at Callaway. I dare say they were just shy of closing shop. They got a new marketing department that hit the ground running. Look at them now. I like their clubs, and their designs are solid. But, I think their biggest success recently comes from an extremely aggressive marketing team.

As mentioned in this thread a few times. I am still confused as to why they release their clubs at the end of a lot of the golfing public's season. Get it out just before courses start opening and get a buzz going heading into the buying season.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

The reason why Titleist sells less than other brands is pricing. They're too expensive for most golfers. That's all it is.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Callaway and TM are touting $500 drivers. Forged irons between Callaway, TM, and Titleist are similarly priced as well.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

The reason why Titleist sells less than other brands is pricing. They're too expensive for most golfers. That's all it is.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Callaway and TM are touting $500 drivers. Forged irons between Callaway, TM, and Titleist are similarly priced as well.

Agreed. I've been pricing clubs from TM, Callaway, Titleist, and Ping for the last several weeks. If you wanted to do a whole bag, they basically all net out to within a couple hundred bucks of one another. Shaft upgrades can throw a little wrench in that as some of them charge you $250 upcharges for shafts that the others will give you for free, but what what they do and don't charge upcharges for is all over the place between them, so there's no real uniformity.

There's nothing wrong with my talking points. You're talking sales and marketing and fake things, I'm talking about actual performance. Nike didn't make good equipment until it was too late. They suffered from an extremely poor entrance into the club market from which they never recovered. And right about the time they started making great retail clubs, their #1 guy was doing anything but playing golf. Nike isn't a hard one to figure out.

The golf equipment industry now, lives and dies with an OEM's ability to make a golfer believe that whatever they're selling will either gain you distance off the tee or (of seemingly less importance) lower your scores. My point was that this "tech" you speak of isn't real. Titleist drivers are right there already, at the forefront of performance, but riding caboose in the marketing game. Lets be clear - you will be incredibly hard pressed to find ANYONE that can show you actual proof of lower scores because they bought Turbulators or Jailbreak or Twist Farce or ARC or Dragonfly or HammerHead or X Face Carbon blah, blah, blah. It's ALL garbage to make you believe. Let's not forget that the original "Mr. 59" shot that number with real lumber and stats gathered over the last 50 years definitively show that the general golf population isn't really getting any better since the introduction of the metal wood and the ProV1.

It was you statement of "tech and results"that speaks volumes about how you have fallen victim to the marketing brainwashing. Lest we forget that the Pet Rock was a million dollar marketing darling. But you go ahead and enjoy your pet rock. I'll keep bombing my 915 past it.

Titleist TSi3 8º - LAGP DJ 65-6
Titleist TSi3 15º - LAGP TourAxs Blue 
Mizuno Pro 225 2i - C-TaperL
Mizuno Pro 245  5-GW C-Taper 
Mizuno T22  52º, 56º, 60º C-Taper

Scotty Special Select Newport 2 
Titleist Left Dash -ProV1x

There's nothing wrong with my talking points. You're talking sales and marketing and fake things, I'm talking about actual performance. Nike didn't make good equipment until it was too late. They suffered from an extremely poor entrance into the club market from which they never recovered. And right about the time they started making great retail clubs, their #1 guy was doing anything but playing golf. Nike isn't a hard one to figure out.

The golf equipment industry now, lives and dies with an OEM's ability to make a golfer believe that whatever they're selling will either gain you distance off the tee or (of seemingly less importance) lower your scores. My point was that this "tech" you speak of isn't real. Titleist drivers are right there already, at the forefront of performance, but riding caboose in the marketing game. Lets be clear - you will be incredibly hard pressed to find ANYONE that can show you actual proof of lower scores because they bought Turbulators or Jailbreak or Twist Farce or ARC or Dragonfly or HammerHead or X Face Carbon blah, blah, blah. It's ALL garbage to make you believe. Let's not forget that the original "Mr. 59" shot that number with real lumber and stats gathered over the last 50 years definitively show that the general golf population isn't really getting any better since the introduction of the metal wood and the ProV1.

It was you statement of "tech and results"that speaks volumes about how you have fallen victim to the marketing brainwashing. Lest we forget that the Pet Rock was a million dollar marketing darling. But you go ahead and enjoy your pet rock. I'll keep bombing my 915 past it.

Exactly. Driver technology is pretty maxed out and there isn't any measurable difference between the OEMs when it comes to performance. It's all about getting properly fit for a club/shaft combo that looks good and performs for you. Spare me all the marketing BS about "tech" in the driver head. It's all tweaking at the margins.

Titleist TSR2 11*, Oban Devotion 65 S

Titleist TSR2 16.5*, GD Tour AD BB 7S

Titleist TSR2 21*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84

Titleist TS2 25*, GD Tour AD HY 95S
Titleist T100S, 6-GW, Recoil 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4

Ping PLD Custom Anser 4, 34"/355g

I like this guy!

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

Exactly. Driver technology is pretty maxed out and there isn't any measurable difference between the OEMs when it comes to performance. It's all about getting properly fit for a club/shaft combo that looks good and performs for you. Spare me all the marketing BS about "tech" in the driver head. It's all tweaking at the margins.

giphy.gif

Driver: Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Kai'Li White 60X

3W: Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5* | Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: Titleist TSi2 18* | Tensei AV White 90x

3i-4i: Mizuno Pro 225 | C-Taper 130x

5i-9i: Mizuno MP4 | C-Taper 130x

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 48* / 53* / 58* | C-Taper 130x / S+

Putter: Custom Shop Cameron Studio Select Squareback 1 - 34"

I told my fitter I prefer the classic look of the Titleist, but we couldn't bring my spin numbers down with the 917. He said the 917 is a great driver but that he doesn't put as many people in it as TM, Callaway, and Ping. He did say he put someone in it earlier that week. Its almost like people have different swings and different driver/shaft combos will provide different numbers for those different swings.

Agreed. I've been pricing clubs from TM, Callaway, Titleist, and Ping for the last several weeks. If you wanted to do a whole bag, they basically all net out to within a couple hundred bucks of one another. Shaft upgrades can throw a little wrench in that as some of them charge you $250 upcharges for shafts that the others will give you for free, but what what they do and don't charge upcharges for is all over the place between them, so there's no real uniformity.

I can walk into my retailer, and he'll knock a few hunded off of Callaway or Taylormade irons, a hundred off of a driver, he won't budge at all on Ping, and he'll give me 50 bucks off a Titleist or Mizuno 8 piece irons, but nothing off a driver.

It's even worse for putters, the guy puts a custom shop grip on an off the rack Scotty and charges a hundred more, he'll knock 150 off an Odyssey easy.

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

I can walk into my retailer, and he'll knock a few hunded off of Callaway or Taylormade irons, a hundred off of a driver, he won't budge at all on Ping, and he'll give me 50 bucks off a Titleist or Mizuno 8 piece irons, but nothing off a driver.

It's even worse for putters, the guy puts a custom shop grip on an off the rack Scotty and charges a hundred more, he'll knock 150 off an Odyssey easy.

I need to find your retailer. $100 off of a price restricted current model driver? $150 off of an Odyssey? So, are you getting the putter for $100 after this discount? I don't typically get too confrontational. But, I think you are grossly exaggerating these numbers.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

Is your retailer a pawn shop and these deals take place in a back room?

Otherwise, your retailer will be going out of business very soon or just needs a writeoff

TaylorMade P790 6-AW
TM Tour MG Raw 54/58
Evnroll ER-1.2

And, on top of all of this. If you legitimately can get these deals, you are using this as an example of why the Titleist drivers don't sell well? Unless your retailer is supplying clubs for 75% of the golfing population, I don't think you really have a leg to stand on.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

If you're in a brick and mortar club shop, you've already lost the pricing game. Online, my friends. My pro shop quoted me the full MSRP of $185 per club on Titleist AP2s (plus sales tax). Unfortunately a lot of people just pay it without even thinking about it, so these places think they can still get away with it. I'll gladly take my business online for 25% less, plus no sales tax, free shipping, and usually faster service.

I like this guy!

I agree, he hits the nail right on the head. Drivers have pretty much reached their max, so it comes down to marketing and which BS you buy into.

On tour some of the OEM's (Callaway & TM) still throw big $$$ to win the weekly count.

Everyone that ever has a comment about Titleist drivers not spinning any more than other manufacturers and claiming that it is all "marketing" or "smoke and mirrors" needs to look at the CG locations on this chart. It's not even close when you compare to other heads considered "low spin". Titleist makes forgiving drivers - that has never been disputed - but they aren't the best match for those with spin issues, simply due to CG locations.

https://Not allowed because of spam.com/Not allowed because of spam-cg-driver-locations/

Everyone that ever has a comment about Titleist drivers not spinning any more than other manufacturers and claiming that it is all "marketing" or "smoke and mirrors" needs to look at the CG locations on this chart. It's not even close when you compare to other heads considered "low spin". Titleist makes forgiving drivers - that has never been disputed - but they aren't the best match for those with spin issues, simply due to CG locations.

https://Not allowed because of spam.co...iver-locations/

I see the D3 having a lower CG than the highly touted Epic. And of course I see more of TM feeling forward CG is better. I'd like to see where the Ping Drivers are on this. Other than that this chart doesn't really tell me anything related to on course performance. I had to go up in loft moving to a D3 in order to keep spin high enough. In my eyes Titleist hasn't had a spinny head since the 907 series.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

I see the D3 having a lower CG than the highly touted Epic. And of course I see more of TM feeling forward CG is better. I'd like to see where the Ping Drivers are on this. Other than that this chart doesn't really tell me anything related to on course performance. I had to go up in loft moving to a D3 in order to keep spin high enough. In my eyes Titleist hasn't had a spinny head since the 907 series.

Just goes to show different swings produce different results. Doesn't mean a Titleist head can't be too spinny for someone else depending on their individual swing speed, strike location, and AoA.

Point of my post shows that there definitively IS a difference. Any arguments otherwise are invalid.

You can see the Ping G drivers on the 2016 results. The G400 should be fairly close.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Just goes to show different swings produce different results. Doesn't mean a Titleist head can't be too spinny for someone else depending on their individual swing speed, strike location, and AoA.

Point of my post shows that there definitively IS a difference. Any arguments otherwise are invalid.

+100

For me the 917 D3 was the straightest driver I've played in quite awhile granted the previous heads were probably not the most friendly heads (I was using the Adams 9015, then 9016D, then SLDR 460, and then moved into the SLDR 430 after the 460, and now the 2016 M1 430), but the D3 was not reaching spots on my home course where I play 95% of rounds. If I was "WRX long" then maybe those lost yards wouldn't be a huge problem and it'd the perfect driver for me, but since I'm not that long and my swing speed is around 100mph giving up those yards at least for me is not worth it since I'm a pretty straight driver of the ball anyways. I did the Titleist demo day with my current setup and the fitter said "I can't put something together better than what your using". I appreciated that he didn't try to BS. I guess my point is everyone swings the club different, producing different launch characteristics and Titleist tends to not fit the higher spinning players than maybe most other OEM offerings. Whether it's club head speed or AOA etc.

Also I'm not a Titleist hater at all, actually a fan boy and would love to have a Titleist driver kick out my M1. Hopefully this model does it, but if it's not better it won't go in.

rymail00 2018 WITB [i][b] [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1605910-rymail00-2018-witb-pic-heavy/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/[/url][/b][/i]

[size=3]TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer) [/size]
[size=3]Ping Scottsdale TR B60[/size]
[size=3]TP Mills Heritage 349g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan 006 355g [/size]
[size=3]Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper [/size]
[size=3]C&L CL1 368g[/size]
Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style