2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2018 Honda Classic Discussion Thread

LeftyLuck

Amanda, those camel toe pants are a bit unflattering.

I thought it was the Taylormade marketing machine at it again for those new wedges they just released :tomato:

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to miss this... bald-tiger-copy.jpg

That's obviously photoshopped. I saw him on one of the late night shows not long ago and he still has hair up there.

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

I'm ok with Tiger Haters but it's not even a fair fight. Look at the galleries when he plays compared to when he doesn't. Today on the Golf Channel they showed extended coverage because they know the outcry of not showing Tiger while the basketball was concluding. So the haters went from saying he couldn't make a cut, oops 2/3 cuts made. Than he couldn't contend, oops, already contending in his third tournament. Now he has no chance in the Masters. Outside of Bubba who's even shown they can close. Maybe Dustin in Hawaii but he didn't make it happen at Pebble. Fowler...no, McIiroy...don't think so, Spieth..maybe if he can start putting and Rahm possibly but he has played bad golf on the weekends since Palm Springs. Day also looks good. JT also seems pretty solid. My point is Tiger can contend at Augusta....and WIN.

Who can close out of the five I mentioned?????

DJ - 47 straight weeks at number one in the world

JT - Reigning Fed Ex Cup Champion

Rahm - Closed the 2016 US Open just fine

Speith - Won the US Open..and THE OPEN Oh, and held off the field at a younger age than anyone in history since 1923

Day - Former #1 in the world and closed the PGA in 2015

These guys do not resemble the guys Tiger use to dominate a decade ago. Tiger last won majors by "holding off" Rocco Mediate and Woody Austin.

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

Tiger won’t be what he was10 years ago. He will be better. Once he starts chipping things in and gets his driver worked out. He will show these young whippetr snappers who the big cat is all about.

Tiger won’t be what he was10 years ago. He will be better. Once he starts chipping things in and gets his driver worked out. He will show these young whippetr snappers who the big cat is all about.

Does anyone besides me want Tiger and Lindsey to get back together?

Or, in order to be successful, does Tiger need to get back to his man-hoe ways?

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

I'm ok with Tiger Haters but it's not even a fair fight. Look at the galleries when he plays compared to when he doesn't. Today on the Golf Channel they showed extended coverage because they know the outcry of not showing Tiger while the basketball was concluding. So the haters went from saying he couldn't make a cut, oops 2/3 cuts made. Than he couldn't contend, oops, already contending in his third tournament. Now he has no chance in the Masters. Outside of Bubba who's even shown they can close. Maybe Dustin in Hawaii but he didn't make it happen at Pebble. Fowler...no, McIiroy...don't think so, Spieth..maybe if he can start putting and Rahm possibly but he has played bad golf on the weekends since Palm Springs. Day also looks good. JT also seems pretty solid. My point is Tiger can contend at Augusta....and WIN.

Speith - Won the US Open..twice Oh, and held off the field at a younger age than anyone in history since 1923

These guys do not resemble the guys Tiger use to dominate a decade ago. Tiger last won majors by "holding off" Rocco Mediate and Woody Austin.

Which 2 US Opens did he win? I know he got one at Chambers Bay in 2015 but that 2nd one I can't recall. ;)

Ping G425 Max 9* Venus Red TR 5 Stiff

Ping G425 Max 7 wood Rogue 130MSI 80

Ping G425 Max 9 wood Ventus Blus 7S

Ping G710 4-PW KBS Tour

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Anser 2

Speith - Won the US Open..twice Oh, and held off the field at a younger age than anyone in history since 1923

Which 2 US Opens did he win? I know he got one at Chambers Bay in 2015 but that 2nd one I can't recall. ;)

"Two years later, Spieth won his third major at the 2017 Open Championship, by three shots at 12 under-par. The later was THE OPEN....Sorry!!

LOL, I hate it when wiki helps me look stupid, especially when I am hating on Tiger LOL

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

Did Rahm already win a US Open?? I know Tiger was beating guys like Ernie Els, Sergio Garcia, Vijay Singh, Fred Couples, Nick Faldo in their prime. I could list many more. And he wasn’t just winning he was CRUSHING them. I would love a golfer to step up and challenge Tigers records but so far it’s not happening.

Got it on the replay.

And before we cringe at Webb's follow through (him and ZJ are brutal)...

I didn't know she had the kung fu grip and wrist c0ck... "that's the lovin' sound"

amanda%20balionis%20golf%20swing.jpg

Her left wrist is cupped big time at the top and that clubface is still shut as h*ll.

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

After watching the tournament the last three day, the ball definitely needs to be dialed back. I mean c'mon, look at those scores! :-)

Finally someone speaks some sense into this thread.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

"Two years later, Spieth won his third major at the 2017 Open Championship, by three shots at 12 under-par. The later was THE OPEN....Sorry!!

LOL, I hate it when wiki helps me look stupid, especially when I am hating on Tiger LOL

Did Rahm win the 2016 US Open too? Really? I didn't know that. :D

Ping G425 Max 9* Venus Red TR 5 Stiff

Ping G425 Max 7 wood Rogue 130MSI 80

Ping G425 Max 9 wood Ventus Blus 7S

Ping G710 4-PW KBS Tour

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Anser 2

Tiger will have his touch come back sooner rather than later. His club head speed is coming along ( 128??? As per Johnny Miller ) and he has won 14 majors and how many regular tournaments? I think we can call him tiger 3.0 ( like the way they talk about when hogan dominated after his car accident)

Tiger? Is that you? Welcome to GolfWRX !!!

the announcers (TGC & CBS) talk like Tiger has a double-digit lead.... simply shameless display of a**-kissing

Just giving the people what they want. Does anyone really care what anyone besides Tiger is doing? I sure don’t.

yeah.. i am supposed to really get excited about Luke List making a good swing...i mean..what is the fffing story? there's a better narrative in the Tiger story...don't get an ulcer over it.. deal with reality of a 14 time major winner , 2 time Players Champion, 79 tour wins, 100 plus overall worldwide playing a round of golf...of course they ought to show as much as possible. The others have to earn the right.. and it doesn't come cheap

Titleist TSR4 /Ozik F6M2/Ozik TP6HD/EVO III FUJI/fuji pro 2.0
Cobra Ltd 3 Kaili 80

Cobra Ltd 5 Kaili 80 (sub :Cobra F6 Baffler 18.5 Kaili 80)
Adams XTD TI  22 Hybrid
Honma 757B Blades 4-pw . s300 xp 
Nike Vapor Pro combo AW 50*,Ping 3.0 EYE 54, 58 

Bettinardi SS 2 silver

Nike B1-05 Origin (Rare)
Slazenger 508/Kirk Currie KC02B

Tiger played solid just hit really bad irons on 15 and 17. Today makes me believe he will be ready for the Masters. The WGC should make an exemption if your the second best golfer of all time and let him play. Just sayin.

such ingratitude...They should open the WGC tournaments to Tiger.. he owned and made them

Cobra Ltd 3 Kaili 80

Adams XTD TI  22 Hybrid

Bettinardi SS 2 silver

Nike B1-05 Origin (Rare)

hard to miss this... bald-tiger-copy.jpg

That's obviously photoshopped. I saw him on one of the late night shows not long ago and he still has hair up there.

still funny lol

Cobra Ltd 3 Kaili 80

Adams XTD TI  22 Hybrid

Bettinardi SS 2 silver

Nike B1-05 Origin (Rare)

I will like to see them get to -18 at Augusta with a balata lol. that funky Speith swing with a balata ball = no one knows who he is

Cobra Ltd 3 Kaili 80

Adams XTD TI  22 Hybrid

Bettinardi SS 2 silver

Nike B1-05 Origin (Rare)

the announcers (TGC & CBS) talk like Tiger has a double-digit lead.... simply shameless display of a**-kissing

Just giving the people what they want. Does anyone really care what anyone besides Tiger is doing? I sure don’t.

yeah.. i am supposed to really get excited about Luke List making a good swing...i mean..what is the fffing story? there's a better narrative in the Tiger story...don't get an ulcer over it.. deal with reality of a 14 time major winner , 2 time Players Champion, 79 tour wins, 100 plus overall worldwide playing a round of golf...of course they ought to show as much as possible. The others have to earn the right.. and it doesn't come cheap

I wish we could have both. While yes, I do want to see every swing tiger makes, I ALSO want to see every swing the current leaders make.

I think someone with access and editing skills could make some money. I would pay to see what I just described. Couple places on youtube to watch highlights, but they never really cover what is ideal. Namely, every time Tiger scratches his balls PLUS every single shot guys like Luke List hit today.