Stiffed on Driver head

williaza

I’m in for $20 to help the buyer recoup part of his seemingly lost investment. I’ll even send it friends & family. This thread has been worth that for me.

Lol, I’m in too if you want OP. I love that this site doesn’t put up with this BS and allows these DBags to be outed. People should know!

Titleist TSR2 10* GD UB 6s

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Ping G430 3H  Tour Chrome 2.0 85s

Srixon ZX7 mkii 4-7, Z-Forged ii 8-P KBS CTL 110

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Scotty Cameron NP2 Studio Stainless 34"

This is a train wreck but the dates of the Message correspondence are so recent the damn "Head" could be delivered any day... That would make the OP look like a bone head.

This thread pales in comparison to the High School Kid that scammed the guy on a set of Irons / Trade and then sold the guys Irons on Ebay..... High School Coach was emailed by another member..... What ever happened to that 'Made for TV Drama " ? :superman:

Titleist TSi3  ,Ventus Blue 6S  Velocore

Ping G430 21 Fairway , Tensei AV Raw Blue 65

Ping G430 5 Hybrid

OnOff 2015 Kuro Irons ,Nippon Modus Tour 120

Scratch 50 ,54,58 Wedges  ,Nippon WV 115 Wedge Shafts

Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport  2+ 

Titleist Pro V1x

This is a train wreck but the dates of the Message correspondence are so recent the damn "Head" could be delivered any day... That would make the OP look like a bone head.

This thread pales in comparison to the High School Kid that scammed the guy on a set of Irons / Trade and then sold the guys Irons on Ebay..... High School Coach was emailed by another member..... What ever happened to that 'Made for TV Drama " ? :superman:

Ah I remember that thread. That was one for the ages.

I have to say with as many BST deals that go bad here as of late...I dont think its safe to use it anymore. Seems like every week something happens.

It's actually getting worse than ebay in my opinion. lowball offers where people want something for nothing. Here's where the first to pay gets it. It's become an auction site.

Ping G LST 9*
Callaway Epic 3w & 5w Diamana Thump
X2 Hot #4 Hybrid Matrix White Tie
Ping ie1 5 - GW Nippon SPO
Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*

Wow, had forgotten about that one. As it played out I was actually saying "Wow" aloud. It had the makings of a "Made for TV" movie. Cannot help but wonder whatever happened in that little mess.

And then there was the kid who came back after having been banned, swore he had changed, posted some fake stuff about equipment stolen or being scammed and ended up told never to post again by the Mods followed by unregistered. Something left or lefty I believe. Incredible......

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

I think for the most part people in our community are trustworthy and honest but PayPal and the Rues in BST function like Locks and Alarms on Houses..... They keep honest people honest and there will always be Turds and we deal with them as they float up to the top.

My name is Tzoid and I'm a Club Ho.... :)

Ping G430 5 Hybrid

Titleist Pro V1x

What messages are you referring to?

The last one I see regarding the club being shipped was:

Sent 09 March 2018 - 02:12 AM

"Sorry will send out tomorrow I’ll send u a message with tracking once I send it"

I read that wrong.... thought it said April.....my bad

Ping G430 5 Hybrid

Titleist Pro V1x

Wow, had forgotten about that one. As it played out I was actually saying "Wow" aloud. It had the makings of a "Made for TV" movie. Cannot help but wonder whatever happened in that little mess.

And then there was the kid who came back after having been banned, swore he had changed, posted some fake stuff about equipment stolen or being scammed and ended up told never to post again by the Mods followed by unregistered. Something left or lefty I believe. Incredible......

Leftyluck. That was an interesting one as well

No it wouldn't, we are well past that stage. Firstly, OP would be fully vindicated if he received the head now but records showed it was actually sent after he started the thread. Even if it was sent before, what's the big deal in providing tracking info for something that has genuinely been sent but apparently not received, especially if the sender works for USPS so is ideally placed to fix the issue. Ducking the issue and flaming the mods is a poor reaction and passing it to paypal is just being a chancer hoping that somehow they side with him.

This is 100% down to the seller as his attitude / actions have been poor even in the un-likely event that he did send the head. So if you think the OP could look like a bonehead, presumably you'd be happy to buy from the seller?

OP is going to make a tidy profit here!!!

Tidy "profit"?? Care to explain??

More like recouping his money that inevitably PayPal will not reimburse, that he sent to a seller that kept it and didn’t send his club head! Having standup members do the right thing that the seller and “other” won’t ensure gets done by getting his $80 back, seems like a great move and idea!!

I've read this entire thread and one of the things gho5t has been adamant about is his belief the head was shipped. However Yanki01 pointed out in post 117 in this thread that the seller had apparently created an alt user account. Link to that post here:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1621286-stiffed-on-driver-head/page__st__90#entry17183196

In his post is a link to another thread where the seller used his alt account to post to the OP here where he is basically taunting the OP for sending money F&F. Link to that exchange here:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1578156-2018-club-cameron-kit/page__st__630#entry17178464

The seller using his alt handle to taunt the OP in another thread about being stupid to use F&F is to me not the actions of a guy who actually sent the head - its the actions of a guy who stole someone's money and doesn't seem to care about it.

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX   

When I read this yesterday, I started thinking that I'm pretty blessed that my life isn't going so bad that I need to scam someone on a message board just to get $80. Then I thought, maybe his life is going so well that all he needs is 80 more dollars and he's set for life. Hmmmm...

Fast 12LS/Classic Custom XL/King LTD
Super LS/Tisi Tec/F6 Baffler/Egg Spoon/CB1
Halo/4DX
X-20/XL2000/EX-1/GC Mid/TFT2003
ISI W2
X-Forged Vintage/Eye2+
WHT 7H

Where is the seller? Seriously...if you're reading this get some balls and take care of business bud. If you didn't get tracking admit it, if you didn't ship it admit it and send the cash back...hell send him monthly payments of $20 if you've spent the cash and have little to your name.

The seller was banned.

I've read this entire thread and one of the things gho5t has been adamant about is his belief the head was shipped. However Yanki01 pointed out in post 117 in this thread that the seller had apparently created an alt user account. Link to that post here:

http://www.golfwrx.c...0#entry17183196

In his post is a link to another thread where the seller used his alt account to post to the OP here where he is basically taunting the OP for sending money F&F. Link to that exchange here:

http://www.golfwrx.c...0#entry17178464

The seller using his alt handle to taunt the OP in another thread about being stupid to use F&F is to me not the actions of a guy who actually sent the head - its the actions of a guy who stole someone's money and doesn't seem to care about it.

And don't forget seller being booted off a FB selling site for similar shenanigans and there is a reference in this thread about him having issues in one of the Ross shoes threads. Not someone I would jump in and defend even if he was my brother.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

I think the mob mentality might be taking this a bit too far at this point.

Not taking any sides because it seems that the damage has already been done. I believe that the current situation is between the OP and the seller only. Although gho5t is related to the seller, he has no part in this transaction nor should be reprimanded for his defensive actions. It’s hurtful to see the community in this shape and form to quickly burn someone who is of kin because of relation.

The seller has been punished for what he has done. Gho5t should be left alone at this point as the situation has already been handled.

This thread should be locked.

What? Lock the thread??? And stop what is apparently a LOT of members only form of entertainment? These guys who have replied multiple, multiple times, would miss out on all their fun!

More like recouping his money that inevitably PayPal will not reimburse, that he sent to a seller that kept it and didn’t send his club head! Having standup members do the right thing that the seller and “other” won’t ensure gets done by getting his $80 back, seems like a great move and idea!!

Apologies - maybe that was some British sarcasm in my post.

I think it is truly a very nice gesture from a number of members to club together to reimburse the OP - something that clearly goes above and beyond. $20 was mentioned by one guy - if everyone that made the gesture to chip in put in the $20 the OP would end up with more than $80.

Anyway - I'll step back and let the thread play out. It feels like there is still another twist in the tale :nyam:

TM M1 2017 9.5° w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0
Titleist 917f2 or TM M1 2017 both 15° w/ Fujikura Pro84 stiff
Titleist 816H1 18 w/ speeder 9.8 tour spec stiff.
Bridgestone j15 w/ KBS Tour V X soft-stepped
Vokey SM6 50/54/58
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m
Bridgestone Mini Staff bag

http://www.golfwrx.c...0#entry17183196

http://www.golfwrx.c...0#entry17178464

And here's our new twist! This thread just keeps on giving.

That's hilarious...he actually created a second account just so he could secretly mock the OP for sending in Friends and Family

Yep I’m pretty sure PayPal is not going to side with the OP. PayPal has sent out several emails regarding F&F payments.

This could sound crazy, but stick with me on this.

What would happen if the OP sent the funds to the seller again but this time with PayPal protection?

Would paypal be forced to make resolution due to the second iteration of money sent with protection? At least the OP would be able to reopen communication and get an outside authority involved.

Sure there will be double the money on the line, but at least this would force the sellers hand.

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

This could sound crazy, but stick with me on this.

What would happen if the OP sent the funds to the seller again but this time with PayPal protection?

Would paypal be forced to make resolution due to the second iteration of money sent with protection? At least the OP would be able to reopen communication and get an outside authority involved.

Sure there will be double the money on the line, but at least this would force the sellers hand.

I suspect Paypal would look at each instance in isolation.

edit: and they may not appreciate his cunning attempt to trick them

Mizuno ST Max 230 10.5* - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 15/18 - LinQ Red 6F4

Mizuno ST Max 230 22 - LinQ Blue 75F4

Mizuno JPX 923 Tour 5-P  DG120 S300

Vokey SM9 50/54/60 - DGS200

Mizuno M-Craft II

CSX