APPLY NOW: Mitsubishi Tensei RAW Shafts! Blue, White, Orange!

City, Sate? Brighton, MIHandicap? 4.8Current driver and shaft? G400 / Aldila RIPx 75TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? A tad bit more consistency.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV RAW White 75TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Lafayette, IN10M3 440 Tour 10 deg. (actual loft 11.5 deg.) set to 10.5 deg. - Matrix Ozik Rul 70 stiff tipped 1"I'm just not really comfortable with it yet. Just picked it up this season. Last couple years I played an M1 with a Fubuki J x5ct 70. I played well with it. Think I may be a counterbalance kind of guy now and need to go back to something like that.My first choice would be the Orange. As I mentioned above I think I may be a counterbalance guy. Second would be the White. I'm looking to hit a fade so anything that is to easy to turn over freaks me out a little.I'm in brah!Thanks for the opportunity!

Bothell, WA9 trending downEpic flash SZ with Evenflow WhiteMore consistent missOrangeHappy to contribute. I'll provide on course and launch monitor data. Would also like to add headweight to take advantage of the counterbalancing of the orange as well.

TSR3 9° Tensei Black 65X
TSi2 15° ATX Green 75TX
917F 18° ATX Green 85X
ZX5 MkII 4-5 / ZX7 MkII 6-P  Modus 120X
ZipCore 50° Modus 120X

Vokey SM9 54S/60M Modus 125 Wedge
Nike Neo

ZStar

City, Sate? Ormond Beach, FloridaHandicap? 11.1Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3. Evenflow T1100What would you improve with your current setup?? Looking for better ball flight. I have the regular Tensei white shafts in bot my 3 wood and hybrid and I love those setupsWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? WhiteDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Rancho Cucamonga, CAHandicap? 2.3Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik, Tensei CK Pro Orange 70 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Tighter DispersionWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW Orange 75TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes.

City, Sate? Rocklin, CAHandicap? 5.2Current driver and shaft? PXG Proto X 9*, Ventus Black 7XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Better controlWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW White but would be open to others.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes.

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

Thanks for the opportunity

1) Fredericksburg, VA

2) +3

3) Ping g LST, Stock Tour 65x 44.25" (extra shaft Rogue Silver 110 MSI X Flex 44.25" playing length)

4) I was custom fitted by Ping to both shafts, more consistency would be great, torque is almost perfect with both, I understand that the new Tensei AV RAW is super stable

5) AV RAW Orange 65-75g x-stiff at 44.25 playing length

6) yes of course!!

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Fort Wayne, Indiana10Callaway Mavrik SZ with HZRDUS T800 55g StiffDispersionTensei AV RAW Blue 55g StiffYes

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 60* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

Thank you everyone for the opportunity!

City, Sate? Gainesville, FLHandicap? +1.6Current driver and shaft? Mavrik SZ w/ Ventus Blue velocore 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup?? A little lower flight. I have always used 70+ gram shafts and I need something to help pierce through wind better.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White or Orange. I have previously used the White 70TX and liked it a lot.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, I would love to interact with the community about it.

City, Sate? Greenville, MiHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Tensei pro white in a TM m3 440What would you improve with your current setup?? Feel - I lose where the club head/face is at times leading to bad shots What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? I’d love to try the orange counter balancedDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

City, State? Nashville, TNHandicap? 13Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash SZ, Rogue 125MSI TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Less spin, more consistent on bad swingsWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White, 65gDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yep!Thanks!

1) Channahon, Illinois

2) 10 handicap

3) SIM 8° w/ UST Proforce v2 7F5

4) I would love to improve stability and consistency. I did play a tensei white in a previous driver and it was the best I have ever drove the ball, but like a lot of wrx members I cannot leave well enough alone and got rid of it. With the new raw, added stability sounds awesome and I do believe it would definitely help me out.

5) I would love to test the tensei white.

6) yes I would absolutely participate. I am a member at Cog Hill and play Dubsdread every weekend, which is an extremely tight driving course, but it is very long so I do hit driver off most every tee. And our range has a section with top tracer so I will be able to put up numbers between the tensei white, the UST v2 and a hzrdus green shaft, all with the SIM 8° head.

WITB TBD for ‘24

City, Sate? Oklahoma City, OKHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 LST with a Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup?? More distance, lower spinWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV Raw White 60 X-StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

Titleist TSR3 10* | Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Titleist TSR2 15* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S

Callaway UW 19* | Graphite Design Tour AD MJ 8X

Titleist T350 4I | True Temper AMT Red S300

Titleist T200 5-GW | Project X IO 6.0 

Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 54* Mid | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Callaway RTX6 Zipcore Raw 60* Low | Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 | BGT Stability Carbon

Srixon Z Star Diamond

City, State? Houston, TXHandicap? 12.4Current driver and shaft? TM SIM 9.0, HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.0What would you improve with your current setup?? Love the driver head but would like a little lower trajectory. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White is probably what I need, but curious about the orange as well. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Definitely.

Ping G425 Max 9*, Aldila Rogue White 70s

Titleist TS3 4 wood, Diamana Kal’li 70s

New Level 902 PD, PX 6.5

Mizuno S18 50*, PX 6.5

Cleveland CBX2 54*, DG s400 TI

Callaway MD4 58*, DG s400 

Odyssey White Hot OG 7CH

City, Sate? Eagle Mountain, UtahHandicap? 4.2Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3 with Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Would love something that could offer the distance, flight, and and accuracy of the Rogue with a smoother profile.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White or Orange in 65 TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!I would love to see how these shafts compare to my Aldila.. It is the best shaft I have gamed so far, but I have swung the previous Tensei white, and it was very good. I can imagine these new shafts will be VERY accurate. I welcome the opportunity, and I thank you for your consideration.

City, Sate? San Diego, CAHandicap? 2.7Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik with HZRDUS Smoke black 6.5 60g. What would you improve with your current setup?? I need to reduce backspin to lower peak height and rollout to have a better “into the wind game” - plain and I think the AV RAW White would help with that quest. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW White, x-flex, 69g. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course, I will be able to provide on course testing as well as comparisons from a launch monitor

City, Sate? Philadelphia PAHandicap? +0.2Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 w/ Tensei Pro White 70TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Tighter dispersion and completely eliminate the left missWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW Orange 70TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Definitely!

City, Sate? Warner Robins, GAHandicap? 13Current driver and shaft? Titleist 915 D3, Rouge silver 70 xWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Need to lower my spinWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 65XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Dobbs Ferry NYHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? M3 440 Tensei Pro WhiteWhat would you improve with your current setup? A little more feel but stiffer in the hands as I feel I can’t go full on the current set up without losing it left. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Pro Orange Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes absolutely

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

City, Sate? Fort Worth, TXHandicap? +.6Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamond 10.5 with Fujikura 757TRWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Little more feel in the shaftWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? OrangeDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

City, Sate? Orlando FLHandicap? 12Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash / Pro 2.0 TSWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Dispersion and tip feelWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Orange or white 65 SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

City, Sate? Monroe, MIHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 Lst with Tour AD MT 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Less spin, tighter dispersionWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Orange x, but I’d be open to any Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Thanks for the opportunity!

City, Sate? Fremont, CAHandicap? 15.2Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 10.5 with ust mamiya elements chrome 6f4What would you improve with your current setup?? Slightly higher launch and more speedWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? TENSEI™ AV RAW Blue 55 with SFW Flex SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, of course, also I have indoor skytrak and can provide comparison numbers against different shafts as well.

City, Sate? Charlotte NCHandicap? 8.4Current driver and shaft? Sim Max, Fuji Evo 661 IV SWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Slightly lower launch while maintaining lower spin ratesWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 65 SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely and thanks for the opportunity.

North Kingstown RI

Handicap? 8.7Current driver and shaft? TM M3 460 w ACCRA TZ6 M5What would you improve with your current setup? Tighter Dispersion What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, thanks you!!

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

City, Sate? Warren, MichiganHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 w/ x stiff ping shaftWhat would you improve with your current setup?? A shaft with a more penetrating ball flightWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV Raw WhiteDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes