2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Mitsubishi Tensei RAW Shafts! Blue, White, Orange!

City, state? Albuquerque, NM Handicap? +1.6Current driver and shaft? M1 2017 10.5, Accra TZ6 65 M5What would you improve with your current setup?? Less shaft droop while keeping similar flight characteristics What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Orange 65 TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Certainly

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, Sate? San Jose CAHandicap? 12Current driver and shaft? Cobra speedzone 9* with ventus black 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Smoother shaft What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 60x Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Honolulu, HIHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 with stock Alta 55 in stiff What would you improve with your current setup?? I really want to test some new shafts! I feel like I'm leaving yards on the table out there. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? I think the Blue is the best fit for my swing, based on the description. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Sure. I'll even go to some of the more beautiful courses out here on Oahu!

Awesome! Thank you for doing this!

Kingston, TN10.3Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond 9* Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1”. I hit my current set up well but sometimes I feel like the combo will spin a little too much and I would like to get more roll. Also think something a little heavier would help with spin and more importantly smooth out the swing a little. I have hit both the Tensei Pro White and Pro Orange with a Tensei Pro White 70TX being my back up but the a Ventus Black fits and performs so well for me. Tensei AV Raw White 75 TXI will take part and document all steps of the process from range testing to on course reviews.

City, State?Bloomington, IL

Handicap? 9-10

Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic sz 9.5. T1100 6.5 65g

What would you improve with your current setup?? I launch a little high. Would like to lower my flight.

What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White to lower ball flight.

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos. Yes, i can take high quality photo, video, and I am willing to write reviews and answer questions.

City, State? Forest Hill, TXHandicap? 1.3Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9*, Aldila Rogue White 130MSI 60XWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Would like a lighter shaft to maximize distance. I play a draw, so the Blue would fit the bill nicely.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? TENSEI™ AV RAW Blue 55XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course, I have tested shafts, clubs, balls, and clothes on this site! I have a SkyTrak in the garage and play all year round here in Texas.

City, State? College Station, TXHandicap? +1Current driver and shaft? Taylormade Sim 9 - Aldila Rogue 130msi Black 60TX Tipped 1"What would you improve with your current setup?? Touch less counterbalanced and bit more feel to the shaftWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Blue 65X or 65TX, Whichever you would recommend Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? 100%, have Trackman so can show data

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

City, Sate? Charlotte, NC

Handicap? 12

Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS2, Aldila Tour Blue ATX 75TX

What would you improve with your current Setup? More penetrating ball flight, lower spin

What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White, heavier option on X flex

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Gilbert, AZHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM Max 9 degree - Fujikura Speeder 661 StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup?? I would like to launch the ball a bit lowerWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 60 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

City, Sate? Bentonville, ARHandicap? 10ishCurrent driver and shaft? TM M6 HZRDUS Smoke Green shaftWhat would you improve with your current setup? - I'm actually not sureWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Whichever is the best for meDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Oh yes

City, Sate? Los Angeles, CAHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? PXG w/ Tensei Pro White 80tx (Just put it in the bag last week replacing a Rouge SubZero with HZRDUS Yellow 6.5) What would you improve with your current setup?? In the few rounds I played I have loved it, but would always love tighter dispersion. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White TX Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Hastings, MIHandicap? 4Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash SZ 9 Tour AD-TP 6XWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Would like a little more distance and better dispersionWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Raw Orange 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

City, Sate? Ankeny IAHandicap? 1.6Current driver and shaft? G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7XWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Honestly not sure it can be improved, but maybe knock spin and launch down a touch without sacrificing feel and stability What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 70-80g range Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely !

City, Sate? Baltimore, MD Handicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9 w/hzrdus smoke yellow shaft What would you improve with your current setup?? More consistency and better drive dispersion What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Blue Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

City, Sate? Rome, GAHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 LST- currently Evenflow Black 75, will be upgrading to a Tensei Pro Orange 60g soon.What would you improve with your current setup?? Would love to test the Pro Orange vs the AV Orange to see differences and to test against each other.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Orange, would be open to White as wellDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course!

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

Thanks for the chance!

City, Sate? St. Louis, MOHandicap? 3.4Current driver and shaft? PING G410 Tensei CK Orange 63gr Stiff FlexWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Lower launch and a little easier to turn overWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW Blue 55gDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Alma, ARHandicap? 11.9Current driver and shaft? G410 LST Project X Evenflow T1100 White 65 6.0What would you improve with your current setup?? Would like a low launching and low spin shaft with more feelWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV Raw White 65sDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes I do

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Sim Max 12° Speeder NX 6s
Sim2 Max 15°
Ping G410 21° 
Ping G425 22°/25°
Ping G430 6-PW AWT Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

City, Sate?  Omaha, NebraskaHandicap?  2Current driver and shaft?  Callaway Epic Flash sub zero HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5What would you improve with your current setup??  flatter trajectory and control on fadesWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV raw Blue 65XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos?  Yes

City, Sate? Colorado Springs, COHandicap? 3Current driver and shaft? Cobra Bio with Tensei Orange What would you improve with your current setup?? Always wanted to try White model BUT don’t believe it’ll work with current driver headWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Raw Blue 55gDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YesThanks for this great opportunity!

Handicap:  3

City, Sate? Oklahoma city, OklahomaHandicap? 0-4Current driver and shaft? Mizuno St190, Fujikura Motore TS 7.3 What would you improve with your current setup?? Ballspeed would be great, but also dispersion and a little lower launch. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV RAW Orange Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

City, Sate? - Stillwater, OKHandicap? - 14 Men's/Blue ; 10 Men's/WhiteCurrent driver and shaft? - Callaway Epic Flash w/Tensei AV Blue 65 Reg; Cleveland Launcher HB w/Tensei CK Blue 60 StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup?? - I am thinking of trying a more open/square set up instead of a setup designed for a drawWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? - Blue 55-gm (Stiff?) option since I already have the Blue 65 Reg and Blue 60 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - Yes, with photos, comments, and screenshot captures from our club's swing analyzer.

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

Thanks for the chance!

City, Sate? San Ramon, CAHandicap? 8.8Current driver and shaft? PING G410 LST Tensei CK Orange 63gr Reg FlexWhat would you improve with your current setup?? At my age, always chasing a few more yards.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV RAW Blue 55gDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

TM SIM Max 9* Tensei Orange 60
Titleist TS2 16.5 Motore X 75
Ping g400 20.5 DVS 85
Titleist 818H1 23* Diamana 90

Ping i500 5-7, iBlade 8-Pw 
Ping Glide 53, 58, Callaway 64*
Kevin Burns “Icemakr” custom
Stage IV MELANOMA SURVIVOR
“kids wear your sunscreen !!"

OG wrxer (check my member #)

1. City? State? Atlanta, GA

2. Handicap? 5

3. Current set up? TaylorMade Sim, Hzrdus Smoke Yellow, 76g, 6.5 flex, played at 44.75

4. What would you improve? I would love to try a longer, lighter counterbalanced shaft to gain a little speed.

5. Which Tensei AV RAW shaft? AV RAW Orange 65, x flex, 45.75

6. Do you agree to participate? Yes!

City, Sate? Brooklyn, NYHandicap? 9.0Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 max, Veylix Rome What would you improve with your current setup?? I’d like to try something a bit shorter in length and more weight in the head, tip stiff. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Blue 65s. Trying the pro white in a M2 and worry I spin it too little. Play the pro blue in 5wood and it is my favorite club. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? I do.

City, Sate? St. George, UTHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 I switch between two shafts: Tour AD DI 6S and Tensi Orange SWhat would you improve with your current setup?? My drives tend to fade too much. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV RAW Blue 65 SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Sure

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

City, Sate? Houston, TXHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Ping 410 / LST - Hzrdus Green Smoke 6.5 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? dispersionWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 60 TX Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes