First Transgender Set to Earn Tour Card

Soloman1

20 minutes ago, Soloman1 said:

Daily Mail got a few of the facts wrong e.g. the player is currently placed T127 i.e. +2 (with the projected cut line at +1... with the cut after R3 = top 125&ties).

Daily Mail says the player = is currently placed T59.

image.png.e31d482fb6a90631475e7d637f947701.png

image.png.298e4c7d0fe46092ef9455cb8379392a.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jkumpire said:

Jimbo,

If you look at the scores he was -2 after the first day, so he wasn't wrong.

What a disgrace to the LPGA, how can they throw their players under the bus like this? Until I read about this in another publication I was watching more LPGA golf, but not any more.

Slim to none chance they earn a tour card if they are struggling to make the cut through stage 1 of Q school. More accomplished players have failed. 

• Like 2

This is, in many ways, sad for the LPGA and yet again, women's sports.  I know many women that play golf, some are fantastic.  Their comments have been redacted.

• Titleist TSR2 10' Velocore Blue TR 6 series S
  • Titleist TSR2 15' Velocore Red 6 series S
  • Titleist T200 2i & 4i  MCA-Tensei AV Blue S
  • Titleist T100s 5i-W MCA-Tensei AV Blue S
  • SM9 F-52/12, MCA-MMT 105 sw
  • SM9 M-58/8, MCA-MMT 105 sw
  • SC CA Monterey
  • DASH-ProV1x & AVX

Sorry but he does have an advantage in terms of pure strength. This is the world we live in and if you don’t accept it, you will be attacked and ridiculed. Doesn’t mean he is a shoe in to be competitive because golf still requires a whole bunch of skill and that he is not necessarily born with.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

"In a world where you can't say what you feel, but you can be whatever gender you choose ..."

Say it in "movie-trailer guy voice" ... it makes everything better.

• Haha 1

Driver: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5*

FW: TaylorMade Cleek, 19*
5I-GW: Titleist 718 AP1, 24*-48*
SW: Ping Glide 2.0 ES, 56*

LW: TaylorMade Tour Preferred ATV, 60*
Putter: Flanigan Designed By 35"
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag: Ping Mascot

I’m sorry but this is just wrong.  Not everyone has the god given ability to compete in high level sports, whether that is as a high level amateur or professional.  If he/she was good enough to make it as the gender of their birth great.  Obviously this shows that there is an advantage.  Saying that you disagree isn’t being transphobic, they can live their life as they see fit, but you preach fair play in sports and this isn’t it in my opinion.

• Like 4

D - Honma TR20 9.5*                                 GW - Cleveland Zipcore - 50*

4w - PXG Gen 5 O311 XF                            SW - Cleveland Zipcore - 54*

7W - PXG Gen 4 O341 X                             LW - Cleveland Zipcore - 60*

Di - Sub70 699 Pro                                     Scotty Phantom X5

4-10 - Honma TR20 P&V Combo               Ball - OnCore Elixr '22

The club misbehaving on a particular day will be trunked!

2 hours ago, llewol007 said:

Sorry but he does have an advantage in terms of pure strength. This is the world we live in and if you don’t accept it, you will be attacked and ridiculed. Doesn’t mean he is a shoe in to be competitive because golf still requires a whole bunch of skill and that he is not necessarily born with.

Male domination in sport is evolutionary. Male and female skeletons are different. Bone length, density, and shape in those born male enjoy greater stability. It's an unfair advantage impossible to overcome. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, woahnelly said:

You do realize this player has almost 0 pct chance of making to the LPGA? The title of this thread is misleading.  Nobody will care when they fail. 

If the New York Jets win week 1 imagine reading "NY Jets to earn Super Bowl bid"

The qualifying rules are not that strenuous to begin with if you want to enter Q1.  All they want is your $2,500 fees + expenses. 

I think the fact they took their money and allowed them entry is the problem. That kinda opens the door. What do you think they were going to say ... "Oh, we were only kidding ... you can TRY to qualify, but you can't actually JOIN."

• Like 4

Driver: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5*

FW: TaylorMade Cleek, 19*
5I-GW: Titleist 718 AP1, 24*-48*
SW: Ping Glide 2.0 ES, 56*

LW: TaylorMade Tour Preferred ATV, 60*
Putter: Flanigan Designed By 35"
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag: Ping Mascot

How does she look in skorts?

• Haha 1
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0211 4-G Modus 105  ...or...  Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw ...or...  PING ISI Nickel 1-L orangey dot G Loomis reg flex (they run stiff she said)
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S/58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36"

Outlaw Golf Association #21

33 minutes ago, Valtiel said:

A few notes for those that are likely unfamiliar or didn't read the article. 

1) The hormone replacement therapy that these people go through, in this case obviously testosterone to estrogen, combined with the removal of testosterone producers, means that most if not all of the biologically male advantages are gone, as noted in the article. This isn't John Daly putting on a skirt and driving it 75y past everyone in the name of inclusiveness, it's a wholesale biological change that puts Davidson on pretty equal footing in terms of speed/power. Therefore IMO it does not pose any kind of "threat" to the LPGA. 

2) "Gender" is the wrong term if you're referring to birth. "Biological sex" is what you're born as, "Gender" is societal and way more fluid. The fact that biologically intersex people exist warrants getting the terms right.  

I read the article and I disagree with your first point.  We know that all testosterone and other male characteristics aren’t fully removed or suppressed, which is why organizations set limits to the levels of testosterone in the body.   When the levels are low enough, those organizations allow them to compete, but as we are well aware from the NCAA women’s swimming championships, those levels are still to high.

As for your second point, I disagree as well.  In the history of mankind, every child was born as either a male or female, no doctor has delivered a baby and said it’s a non binary or whatever a person wants to identify as later in life.  You find me proof where I am wrong or medically proven, I will retract my statement.

• Like 4

D - Honma TR20 9.5*                                 GW - Cleveland Zipcore - 50*

4w - PXG Gen 5 O311 XF                            SW - Cleveland Zipcore - 54*

7W - PXG Gen 4 O341 X                             LW - Cleveland Zipcore - 60*

Di - Sub70 699 Pro                                     Scotty Phantom X5

4-10 - Honma TR20 P&V Combo               Ball - OnCore Elixr '22

The club misbehaving on a particular day will be trunked!

2 minutes ago, scotee said:

Maybe this will discourage any rival tour from attempting a ladies golf takeover.

Mollie is at least smart enough to "co-exist". Especially the international perks of playing on LIV (supposedly) and those players are ranked higher than American players here, unlike the PGA. If you were to ban of them, the LPGA would be filled with trannys 

complicated subject. Despite opinions to the contrary, there is no finite answer or solution (if there is even one required).  I have a personal viewpoint regarding my own family members, coupled with my own beliefs. Now, society has come up with another classification called "Birthing Person".  In any event, I love all my family members whether or not I agree with the decision(s) any have made.  "Acception" cannot be demanded, or even expected. "Agape" love is a rare commodity. 

Now, I would not be dissappointed if this thread is closed.

"Non rinunciare mai quello
che desideri...."
Go with what you know!

Driver: Titleist 913D

Fairway: Tour Edge XCG 7

Hybrids: Bobby Jones(Jesse Ortiz) Blackbird 3,4,5,6

Irons: 3-PW Titleist 710 MB (Rifle Project X 6.0 Flighted)

Wedges: Tour Edge 52, 56 deg, Cleveland RTX 50 deg 

Putter: Odyssey Custom Metal X 7

13 minutes ago, NJBigFish22 said:

As for your second point, I disagree as well.  In the history of mankind, every ch either a male or female, no doctor has delivered a baby and said it’s a non binary or whatever a person wants to identify as later in life.  You find me proof where I am wrong or medically proven, I will retract my statement.

Yeah of course a doctor isn't going to say "here is what you're going to feel/be later", that makes no sense medically. Through history gender has been a complete kaleidoscope. Yes the typical binary is true for most, but so many other things exist both socially and biologically. As I mentioned intersex/mixed genetalia, various genetic and chromosomal conditions, and then likely a whole spectrum of neurological variations that we don't fully understand. 

I am all for regulating this froma competetive/sports standpoint, but if Davidson lost 15mph ball speed post transition then that is really the primary factor in men's vs women's golf. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Taylormade SIM 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 6TX 
Taylormade SIM Ti 16.5* Ventus Blue 7TX || Taylormade Stealth+ 16.5* Kuro Kage DCXM Prototype 80TX 
Callaway Apex UW 19* Diamana S+ 100TX || Taylormade P790 Black 19* Graphite Design AD-IZ 95x Hybrid
Callaway X-Forged UT 22* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone 
J40 DPC 4i-7i 24*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot || Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant