2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Why do you care how pretty clubs look?

Barfolomew

17 hours ago, Barfolomew said:

Talking prettiness not functional looks like offset.

Why can't you play a club with a thick top line?  Dont get when I hear it has a nice thin top line... hybrids got thick top lines and we like em lol.

Who cares on looks let the function sell you on using it.  All the times I've played never heard anyone comment on how nice someones clubs look just how good they might be lol

This goes for all sports equipment... like those people who pick a tennis racket for its cool graphics lol 🦆

why does it matter if a car looks nice?  Why does it matter if clothes look nice?  There are a million examples.  We are spoiled for choices and golf is a  hobby to almost all of us.  People like things that look nice…people like what they like.  When you get to confidence there may even be a practical reason, but mostly the reason is that people like cool stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are certain shaped of irons, wedges, etc. that I find comfortable, familiar, and trusted. I have tried other clubs that are thicker or wider. I end up selling them. Its preference. 

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Issue Epic Flash TD 10.5o w/ Fuji Ventus Black 6x 

5wd: Taylormade Sim2 SHAFT???    

Hybrid: 19Titleist 915 w/ Diamana 90 Stiff

Irons: 4Iron thru GW Titleist T100  Shaft????     

Wedges: Edel Wedges 54 & 58 Nippon Modus 125 

Putter: PXG Bat Attack Gen1

As long as it assists in getting the ball close so I’ll have a putt, I could give 2 s^^^s less what it looks like, especially to someone else who might be lurking at my bag. I’ve been all over the map with irons too! There’s usually always someone lurking when our group plays. Guy other day comes up n says,”you’re a club junkie, what loft is this.” It was a beat to death, no head cover, SIM 4 hybrid 🤣🤣 it works for him quite well though. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, St Jimmy said:

Why do you care about how good looking that woman is before you f*** her?  

Enjoy that weekly round (on and off the course) with your ogre. 

$

Apparently St doesn’t stand for Saint …😀

But I agree with the thought. We are drawn to beauty. Should we? Functionality should be our decision maker. 
As my granddaddy said to me…. Marry a fat ugly woman so when they leave you , you just don’t care.

Edited by NoTalentLefty
  • Haha 4

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5

4W Callaway Epic Flash
Hybrids: 4-5 Epic Flash    
               6-7 Big Bertha 

7 Ping G430 played as an 8

8,9 Eleven 

Irons: PXG Gen4 XP 6&GW

Wedges: PXG 0311 52 56 degree Forged

Putter: Ping Sigma G Ketsch B

3 hours ago, GHIN n Juice said:

How else am I gonna fish for compliments at the club?  

Honestly, I don’t even play golf.  I just post up at the bag drop and let the masses bask in the glory of my setup.

Bahaha!!!

Honestly, the days that I really struggle on the course, at least I can sit back and look at my beautiful clubs and research what new clubs I’m going to buy!

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0

Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0

Callaway Rogue St Max OS (21*) / Tensei AV Blue 75 S

Titleist U505 (22*) Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.0

Srixon ZX5 (5-7), ZX7 MK II (8-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid, 58* Mid) / DG Spinner

Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide

WITB on WRX

Better question is why do you care what anyone else thinks about their equipment?

Edited by Phabs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

I suppose years ago I cared (at least a little) what others thought about how my clubs looked. But age has a way of dissolving vanity. Happens gradually, like fog dissipating in the morning sun. You hardly notice it while its happening, but one day you just wake up and sort of realize you simply could no longer give a flying crap what anyone thinks about your clubs (or for that matter, your game). 

I certainly didn't pick my current clubs based on how they look, but I also think they look really pretty. At least they do to me, which is all that matters. But it is like relationships I've been in. Do I love her because she is beautiful, or does she become beautiful in my eyes when I love her? 

I play Titleist at the long end of the bag, D, FWs, & H. Mixed set of Mizuno irons. Black Miura wedges. Scotty putter. All are really good, high performance clubs. Well suited to my game, and customized to it - e.g., added +4g to my driver, the right shafts (different for different clubs), lofts/lies tuned by a fitter, different grips and number of wraps. May be one of the best, most playable sets I've ever had (I'm having one of the best seasons in a decade or so this year). I've gelled with them. Feel confidence standing over any shot - like anything I can visualize I can execute. 

I also happen to think they are beautiful, but that may well be a case of "she's beautiful because I love her". But beauty is also always in the eyes of the beholder anyway. I love my TSR driver. Both very forgiving, and really workable. One of the most responsive drivers I've ever played. But compared to what I see on the course these days, it is likely "boring" so far as looks go. No odd shapes, weird graphics, or lively colors. It doesn't look hot, or hip, or cutting edge. Most of its (pretty advanced) technology is hidden under the covers. It's just a plain black pear. But I think its gorgeous.

Oops. Off on a tangent. More to the point, I've always been puzzled by the notion that there's some sort of trade-off. That you have to pick between clubs that look great, or play great. IMO, other than at extreme ends of the spectrum, a great number of clubs do both. Even more so these days, as OEMs are paying more way attention to aesthetics than they did when I first started playing (1960s/70s). I look at the Equipment forum here, and look at people's bags on courses. New Titleist irons, Mizzys, Callaways, TMs, Srixons, you name it. A lot of them really are pretty, each in their own way. Even the sets at the "forgiving" end of the product lines. 

Don't think there's an either/or here. 

Edited by bobfoster
  • Thanks 4

Titleist TSR3 10.5* ~ Ventus TR Blue 58g

Titleist TSR2 15* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 18* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 21* (H) ~ Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged, 4-6 ~ Aerotech SteelFiber i95

Mizuno Pro 245, 7-PW ~ Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo

Miura Milled Tour Wedge QPQ 52* ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Miura Milled Tour Wedge High Bounce QPQ 58*HB-12 ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Scotty Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist Players glove, ProV1 Ball; Mizuno K1-LO Stand Bag, BR-D4C Cart Bag

Fed Ex just showed up.

The grips feel pretty tacky so I'll leave them on for at least tomorrow.

I'm expecting a lot out of this iron set.

5-P

1/4 inch long, 2 degrees upright, 2 degrees weak.

$

G430 LST 9.0 Ventus TR Blue 6s

G430 LST 3 wood (-2 degrees) Ventus TR Red 7s

Stealth 2 Plus 5 wood (-2 degrees) Ventus TR Red 8s 

Stealth 2 Plus 2 hybrid (+ 2 degrees) Tour ADDI 85S

Stealth Plus 2 4 hybrid Ventus Blue 8s

0317T  5-P  PX LZ 6.5

RTX Zipcore  50, 54

Lab Link 1 

I like'em nice and purty....so when I sell'em I get top $.

• Haha 1

DRIVERS:  BLACK OPS TOUR 8*, Vanquish 4TX // Tour 9*, Diamana WB 53X // 0311 9*, Ventus Blue+ 5X

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

TAYLORMADE `24 P Series UDI 17* and 22*, KBS Tour Proto HY 95/105 S+

PXG 0317CB, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0317ST, Xtreme Dark, 6 - GW, KBS CTaper LE Black 125 S+

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Remember when the Ping ie1 photos first hit?  A huge majority of the folks here dismissed them straight away because of the "blue line" in the cavity!  We aren't talking about a club head shape that's ugly behind the ball, we are talking about a 2mm wide paint line!

And let's not even mention full size GI clubs.  The devil's spawn, they be!  

• Like 2

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

So I’m guessing your karaoke night songs are Fat Bottomed Girls? Sprinkle in a little Baby Got Back? 😁

• Haha 2

Titleist  TSi2 8.0 TPT 14.5 LKP LT LW 
Ping G400 14.5* TPT 15 LKP LT LW 

Ping i210 4-PW TT Elevate Tour X
Cleveland tour raw 52, 56, 60 DG x100
Byron Morgan- HG-DH89
Titleist PV1x
Jones Utility Trouper-Carry
Ogio Silencer Alphard E-wheels

It’s not a question of whether ugly or pretty, it’s a question of whether the club has been designed to give the impression that there is some sort of machinery, mechanism, or whatever in to “help” your swing (  I’m talking you, PXG.) or it’s shape distorted to give it the properties of a wood.

When I play golf, I want to know good or bad that I am responsible for the outcome.  I don’t want a good result from a bad effort, and don’t understand how anyone does.  The point of golf is not scoring, it is mastering a skill and ultimately self mastery.  I have a long way to go but haven’t given up yet.

I want a simple, honest club, and simple, honest clubs are of course generally better looking.

I understand a lot of people feel more comfortable with big clubs with obvious tech and screws and what not.  Most will never learn to swing a club.

• Thanks 1

People always seem to find a use for beautiful old buildings, even if it means paying a little more for heat. People who've moved away, like to visit those old buildings on trips back home. Those buildings always bring back memories, especially the smell of the wood. Modern buildings that are built solely for utilitarian purposes are no longer needed once they've outlived their usefulness (and often have to be torn down because of hazardous materials, or something like "sick building syndrome").

Golf clubs are not like buildings. They are tools, and once they've outlived their usefulness, especially if something that's clearly better comes along, should be discarded. The prettier the old clubs, though, the harder it is to take them out of use. 

Because it's my money, my club and I want it to look how it like it when I look down at it.  Clean.  Also, there is a level of comfort and confidence I need.  Lots of offset, I will hook it.  For example, hybrids go left for me, unless it sits nice and square if not slightly open. 

• Like 2

🤖 A.I Smoke TD 10.5 w/ Ventus Blue +

Sim 2 Ti 5W w/Diamana TB 70S

24 Apex UW w/Tensei 1K Pro Blue 70S

24 Apex Pro 4 Iron

24 Callaway JDM X -Forged 5-PW  Nippon Modus 105S 

Jaws Raw 50S ,54W, 58Z

Butter Putter

Chrome Tour X

GolfWrx is about Form much more than Function 

They search for clubs that look a certain way, overlooking novel designs.  Then they find clubs that look the way they want. 

when these clubs don’t work out, they look for replacement clubs that look the same, never trying the novel designs. 

And they wonder why their clubs aren’t performing…

it’s a plot, I tell you

• Like 2

On 9/30/2023 at 2:14 AM, 1puttTUT said:

Aztec or Prius 😆

With a thread title like this I bet it’s a Fiat multipla.

• Haha 1

Titleist TSR2 10 set at 11 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Ping G 17.5 set at 18.5 tour 
Titleist ts3 21 Hzrdus Smoke
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Titleist Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport Two
Titleist pro v1x

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

1 hour ago, Lobby said:

GolfWrx is about Form much more than Function 

They search for clubs that look a certain way, overlooking novel designs.  Then they find clubs that look the way they want. 

when these clubs don’t work out, they look for replacement clubs that look the same, never trying the novel designs. 

And they wonder why their clubs aren’t performing…

it’s a plot, I tell you

As Margie said, "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou."

Read the WRX Tour and Pre-release Equipment, Equipment, WRX Club Techs, or Instruction & Academy forums. Is there some discussion about aesthetics, about "Form"? Yeah. But there's also some pretty good golfers here, that analyze and talk endlessly about every little nuance of Function - in fact, if you want to hear OEM marketing hype about the release of their latest product lines, go to their websites ... but if you want opinions and feedback (sometimes complimentary, sometimes brutal) about how clubs actually play, come to WRX. And so far as "novel designs", you'll hear people talking here about almost every conceivable brand, including many that never advertise on the PGAT, and that most weekenders have never heard of. 

You've been here awhile Lobby. A bit surprised at your post. Portraying WRX as mostly a bunch of noobs that fixate on Form over Function (and then "wonder why their clubs aren't performing") is just - in my experience - not accurate at all (and I've been here off and on for over a decade). Is the way clubs look one (of many) variables taken into account in choosing clubs? You betcha Margie.

But there are a decent number of WRX golfers here that shoot 70s/low 80s on a regular basis - the top levels of the amateur golf world (45% of America's 25 million golfers will never even break 100). No one hits that level if they prioritize pretty first, and performance only second. 

But I'll say it again - I think Form vs. Function is a false framework, a false dichotomy. A lot of the best playing clubs also happen to be great looking clubs. 

• Like 3

Titleist TSR3 10.5* ~ Ventus TR Blue 58g

Titleist TSR2 15* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 18* ~ Tensei CK Pro Blue 60g

Titleist TSR2 21* (H) ~ Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g

Mizuno JPX 923 Forged, 4-6 ~ Aerotech SteelFiber i95

Mizuno Pro 245, 7-PW ~ Nippon NS Pro 950GH Neo

Miura Milled Tour Wedge QPQ 52* ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Miura Milled Tour Wedge High Bounce QPQ 58*HB-12 ~ KBS HI REV 2.0 SST

Scotty Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist Players glove, ProV1 Ball; Mizuno K1-LO Stand Bag, BR-D4C Cart Bag

I'm a much better tennis player than golfer. I'd play an ugly racket if it worked well.  However, you don't really see that racket like you do the club at address.  Having said that I agree with you.  I've also wondered about sound preferences. If I can hit straight and far, it can quack like duck. 

All things being equal, why not like the way they look.  

15 hours ago, Nessism said:

Remember when the Ping ie1 photos first hit?  A huge majority of the folks here dismissed them straight away because of the "blue line" in the cavity!  We aren't talking about a club head shape that's ugly behind the ball, we are talking about a 2mm wide paint line!

And let's not even mention full size GI clubs.  The devil's spawn, they be!  

IMO, most GI clubs look like something Fred and Barney would use. 

I assume that if the faces of my irons and wedges look nearly pristine, with just the occasional scratch from sand shots, I'm not losing any spin due to groove wear.

I'm sure that a slow swing speed and soft golf balls considerably reduce the wear on my clubs.

Edited by ShortGolfer

19 hours ago, bobfoster said:

I suppose years ago I cared (at least a little) what others thought about how my clubs looked. But age has a way of dissolving vanity. Happens gradually, like fog dissipating in the morning sun.You hardly notice it while its happening, but one day you just wake up and sort of realize you simply could no longer give a flying crap what anyone thinks about your clubs (or for that matter, your game). 

I certainly didn't pick my current clubs based on how they look, but I also think they look really pretty. At least they do to me, which is all that matters. But it is like relationships I've been in. Do I love her because she is beautiful, or does she become beautiful in my eyes when I love her? 

I play Titleist at the long end of the bag, D, FWs, & H. Mixed set of Mizuno irons. Black Miura wedges. Scotty putter. All are really good, high performance clubs. Well suited to my game, and customized to it - e.g., added +4g to my driver, the right shafts (different for different clubs), lofts/lies tuned by a fitter, different grips and number of wraps. May be one of the best, most playable sets I've ever had (I'm having one of the best seasons in a decade or so this year). I've gelled with them. Feel confidence standing over any shot - like anything I can visualize I can execute. 

I also happen to think they are beautiful, but that may well be a case of "she's beautiful because I love her". But beauty is also always in the eyes of the beholder anyway. I love my TSR driver. Both very forgiving, and really workable. One of the most responsive drivers I've ever played. But compared to what I see on the course these days, it is likely "boring" so far as looks go. No odd shapes, weird graphics, or lively colors. It doesn't look hot, or hip, or cutting edge. Most of its (pretty advanced) technology is hidden under the covers. It's just a plain black pear. But I think its gorgeous.

Oops. Off on a tangent. More to the point, I've always been puzzled by the notion that there's some sort of trade-off. That you have to pick between clubs that look great, or play great. IMO, other than at extreme ends of the spectrum, a great number of clubs do both. Even more so these days, as OEMs are paying more way attention to aesthetics than they did when I first started playing (1960s/70s). I look at the Equipment forum here, and look at people's bags on courses. New Titleist irons, Mizzys, Callaways, TMs, Srixons, you name it. A lot of them really are pretty, each in their own way. Even the sets at the "forgiving" end of the product lines. 

Don't think there's an either/or here. 

"You hardly notice it while its happening, but one day you just wake up and sort of realize you simply could no longer give a flying crap what anyone thinks about your clubs (or for that matter, your game). " 

It's at this particular moment when a person's life changes for the better. Too bad it takes so long to get to that moment. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rd1959 said:

"You hardly notice it while its happening, but one day you just wake up and sort of realize you simply could no longer give a flying crap what anyone thinks about your clubs (or for that matter, your game). " 

It's at this particular moment when a person's life changes for the better. Too bad it takes so long to get to that moment. 

I have basically always had that attitude. I have had some oddball setups in my golf life. I guess if you look at my signature I still do. I have always been brand agnostic. I guess if someone wants to judge me it would seem I am a TM/Cally fan boy now. Nothing could be further from the truth I play what works for me. Could give 2 rips less what others say or think. 

• Like 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W--- TM V-Steel TMR7 REAX 55g R

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

5 Hybrid-- Cobra Baffler DWS NVS 60A High Launch

Irons 5 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

I have basically always had that attitude. I have had some oddball setups in my golf life. I guess if you look at my signature I still do. I have always been brand agnostic. I guess if someone wants to judge me it would seem I am a TM/Cally fan boy now. Nothing could be further from the truth I play what works for me. Could give 2 rips less what others say or think. 

I was a Wilson Staff blade fan through and through. I learned how to play using my father's set. I never listened to all the naysayers that told me what I should be playing.
Now, none of that matters because of a stroke I suffered about 6 months ago. At least I can say "I did it my way" :classic_cool:.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, bobfoster said:

As Margie said, "I'm not sure I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou."

Read the WRX Tour and Pre-release Equipment, Equipment, WRX Club Techs, or Instruction & Academy forums. Is there some discussion about aesthetics, about "Form"? Yeah. But there's also some pretty good golfers here, that analyze and talk endlessly about every little nuance of Function - in fact, if you want to hear OEM marketing hype about the release of their latest product lines, go to their websites ... but if you want opinions and feedback (sometimes complimentary, sometimes brutal) about how clubs actually play, come to WRX. And so far as "novel designs", you'll hear people talking here about almost every conceivable brand, including many that never advertise on the PGAT, and that most weekenders have never heard of. 

You've been here awhile Lobby. A bit surprised at your post. Portraying WRX as mostly a bunch of noobs that fixate on Form over Function (and then "wonder why their clubs aren't performing") is just - in my experience - not accurate at all (and I've been here off and on for over a decade). Is the way clubs look one (of many) variables taken into account in choosing clubs? You betcha Margie.

But there are a decent number of WRX golfers here that shoot 70s/low 80s on a regular basis - the top levels of the amateur golf world (45% of America's 25 million golfers will never even break 100). No one hits that level if they prioritize pretty first, and performance only second. 

But I'll say it again - I think Form vs. Function is a false framework, a false dichotomy. A lot of the best playing clubs also happen to be great looking clubs. 

see what happens?  You call someone’s children ugly and they get mad at you. 

:-)

4 hours ago, rd1959 said:

I was a Wilson Staff blade fan through and through. I learned how to play using my father's set. I never listened to all the naysayers that told me what I should be playing.
Now, none of that matters because of a stroke I suffered about 6 months ago. At least I can say "I did it my way" :classic_cool:.

Man I hate to hear about the stroke--- But proud that you "did it your way"  Yep music to my ears because I did the same

• Thanks 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W--- TM V-Steel TMR7 REAX 55g R

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

5 Hybrid-- Cobra Baffler DWS NVS 60A High Launch

Irons 5 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Rusty 1997 Scottie Santa Fe-- Fluted Bulls Eye Shaft

On 9/30/2023 at 5:32 PM, sailfishchris said:

So I’m guessing your karaoke night songs are Fat Bottomed Girls? Sprinkle in a little Baby Got Back? 😁

Feel like I’m at a white persons wedding  

• Haha 2

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS