2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

I have 3 or 4 doz left. May get rid of them. They are fantastic balls but I'm really preferring yellow golf balls again. Not sure if I should hold on to them or get rid of them. Honesty, I have fallen in love with the DT Trusoft in yellow. I also want to try the Vice pro soft in lime when they are available again.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

If you go to Amazon.com and search Kirkland golf balls, you will find there are several vendors selling them for unbelievably high prices.

Go figure.

Callaway Mavrik Max 10.5°
Callaway XR 16 3 wood
Callaway Mavrik Max 3 thru 5 hybrids
Srixon z565 6 thru PW
48°, 52° & 58° Cleveland CBX wedges
Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C flat stick

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.

If you go to Amazon.com and search Kirkland golf balls, you will find there are several vendors selling them for unbelievably high prices.

Go figure.

There are always Amazon Marketplace vendors with sky-high prices on all sorts of stuff. I do not think they actually sell any but are hoping someone might occasionally buy them by mistake.

I just saw a bunch of them (Callaway Gloves, 3 pack) at the store near my house here in Fredericksburg, VA

The three pack Callaway gloves are synthetic vs the four pack gloves that are leather. I have always bought the leather online, I've never seen them in store

just. bought 4 online, nice gloves

They are awesome. They are all I play once I decided to try them on a whim based on comments on here. They are extremely soft and fit great. And the price can't be beat

I just saw a bunch of them (Callaway Gloves, 3 pack) at the store near my house here in Fredericksburg, VA

The three pack Callaway gloves are synthetic vs the four pack gloves that are leather. I have always bought the leather online, I've never seen them in store

just. bought 4 online, nice gloves

They are awesome. They are all I play once I decided to try them on a whim based on comments on here. They are extremely soft and fit great. And the price can't be beat

i cant agree more!!!

Are we now at the longest intervals between Ksig releases?

I have enough other great deals on balls I could really care less about them coming back, just curious is maybe the ball plant can only fit them in during a time of year when they have fulfilled their other obligations.

If its not the longest dry spell it seems like it is...I have 3 sleeves left. Probably will keep one as a conversation piece,Ebay one & trade one in a year for a Epic Driver because by that time a sleeve should be worth $350.

KSIG's gain in value like a boss

lol.....the over runs are no longer being siphoned off as ksigs. the supply chain may be dead

Actually they are the Cabretta Leather, the 3 pack sold at the store are the exact same as the ones from Costco online 4 pack (Cabretta Leather), the online store sells the synthetic leather as well (3 pack)...I can see where the confusion can occur...but you are right they do sell a synthetic leather glove (online), but the ones at the store (at least the one where I live) sell the Cabretta Leather ones...

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

Actually they are the Cabretta Leather, the 3 pack sold at the store are the exact same as the ones from Costco online 4 pack (Cabretta Leather), the online store sells the synthetic leather as well (3 pack)...I can see where the confusion can occur...but you are right they do sell a synthetic leather glove (online), but the ones at the store (at least the one where I live) sell the Cabretta Leather ones...

yeah, beware of the not-so-fine print that says "cabretta leather" on the package. never tried the synthetic, but I've never heard anything good about them anyways.

yeah, beware of the not-so-fine print that says "cabretta leather" on the package. never tried the synthetic, but I've never heard anything good about them anyways.

I was given a synthetic leather one (from the 3 pack online deal) and they are not even close to be compared, they were slippery from brand new and did not last long at all, they just felt cheap...the Cabretta Leather are just that much better...

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway Paradym HL 16.5*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway Paradym 21*, Tensei AV white 75g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago as back up)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

This is correct

My local Costco also sells the 3 pack of the premium cabretta leather. Nice gloves

Still have 4 dozen, minus one sleeve. Really thinking about throwing them on the bay since I was not a huge fan. Like my XV's better.

Just beware the shipping...Golf balls are heavy

The real winner in the KSIG craze? EBAY...They siphon 10% off every dozen sold at those exorbitant prices & then hit you on shipping & paypal...If only the Mob had been so smart they could have survived.

This is correct

My local Costco also sells the 3 pack of the premium cabretta leather. Nice gloves

They are nice gloves. I can only warn that they seem to run rather large. I purchased a size Large just like I do with every other glove. These things are wide. There is barely any Velcro holding it on the back of my hand. I think I could go to a M/L or even a Medium in these things. But, I seem to remember the last Callaway glove I had being pretty big too.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

After waiting for 2+ weeks for an reply from Costco.

Finally, got an email from the Costco customer service. quote :

We appreciate your interest in the Kirkland Signature Golf Balls. Unfortunately, we don't have any information indicating when, or if, the KS Golf balls will be available again on Costco.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

unquote.

Looks like I have to nurse the remaining dozens for rainy days.

I was looking on eBay to see the going price of these balls since I still have 3 dozen. I came across this listing for yellow K-sigs. I was thinking they might be fake, but then again why bother? Did they release yellow ones?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Costco-Kirkland-Signature-Golf-Balls-2-Dozen-Yellow-/142443598853?epid=516183990&hash=item212a4cd405:g:vv0AAOSwOMdZWU8p

I was looking on eBay to see the going price of these balls since I still have 3 dozen. I came across this listing for yellow K-sigs. I was thinking they might be fake, but then again why bother? Did they release yellow ones?

http://www.ebay.com/...v0AAOSwOMdZWU8p

Homemade yellow balls probably using Rit Dye. I have done it with pink, blue, orange and yellow.

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

they are done.....there is no supply chain.....time to move on

I feel the same way!! I have a dozen, and love the ball and price, but it's like chasing unicorns at this point!! I'll take duo urethane and snell MTB and move on!!

Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke

Ksigs part 1 sounds dead. Doesn't mean Costco isn't pursuing another tour level ball, just won't be the Ksig most are hoping for.

As good as the Ksig performed for the price, there is no way it is worth more on ebay than a dozen of Srixon XV or Snell MTB pricing. Ksig was a good ball, but the hype was so much the drive for demand.

I can see Costco having an repackaged TM or Cally tour ball again some day. Just might be more than $15 a dozen

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

Costco should make contracts with all the major brands and purchase their over runs.......market them as ksigs and clean up....people will be hitting prov's, tx5's, ect all under the ksig brand

I think Callaway is doing so well with the CS, they really do not want to compete against themselves. I would think an older gen Tm like Penta's, Lethals or RBZ Urethanes would be a more realistic choice. RBZ Urethanes are really cheap on RBG in the ammo boxes it could be done...... if there are enough left to make it worth while.

Cobra F7+ - Stiff
Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow

I'm glad I stocked up each time they were in stock. I have about 10 dozen left which will hopefully get me through until they resolve their supply issues.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

http://www.ebay.com/...v0AAOSwOMdZWU8p

No they didn't release yellow ones. Somebody dyed them yellow. Some time back the yellow "K-Sigs" were posted here.

Costco should make contracts with all the major brands and purchase their over runs.......market them as ksigs and clean up....people will be hitting prov's, tx5's, ect all under the ksig brand

Sounds good in theory except that each "overrun" from an OEM ball manufacturer would have it's own individual design characteristics (number of dimples, dimple patterns, number of cores, covers, layers, color of ball etc) that would require Costco to pay to have each "OEM overrun" ball approved to be placed on the USGA comforming ball list as they all would not have the same number of dimples, covers, etc and therefore would not be the same ball to sell at retail.

I still have a dozen that I probably will never play and will end up throwing on the bay. It's a really good ball, however I still prefer my yellow XV's. That ball is perfect, imo.

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x