2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

2019 Masters Tournament hosted by ANGC (merged)

gatorpedsMD

> @lowheel said:

> > @gatorMD said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > >

> > > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > > >

> > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > >

> > > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> >

> > Again I present TW A game:

> > https://www.pgatour.com/video/2013/12/09/tiger-wins-2000-wgc-nec-invitational.html

> >

> > This is not his A game, but that's why he is so great. GOAT if u will.

>

> its his A game now, not circa 2000. You think poulter is outdriving him regularly in 2000/ 2001? Hes doing it differently now.Cant overpower the course so hes relying on his iron play and experience. If you think tiger can hit the ball better than he has the last couple of days with his current body, youre dreaming.Enjoy it. Dont compare him to his prime, just enjoy him now

TW current game is very good. And u can compare it to his 2000 game. It's pretty damn close is what I'm trying to say. I think Tiger is in for a multiple win and major winning year. Again if Tiger makes some short putts he is well in the lead at this point..... That is TW A game w/ his current game. Missing those puts and some loose drives he's at B game level.

• Like 1

> @CEPick said:

> So what's everyone's thoughts on course setup tomorrow? I don't see AGNC wanting to get burned to the tune of -18 or -19 again this year. Last year's drama was really just semantics. P Reed had it locked up on Day 3.

I was going to say...I think they will set it up about as hard as the weather will allow because that would favor Tiger. But I really don’t think they want him to win. They did “Tiger” proof the course years back. To my knowledge they never “bear” proofed so I think they will set it up balanced and if the big cat can make enough birdies to keep up with the young bucks so be it.

> @gatorMD said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > > > >

> > > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > > >

> > > > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> > >

> > > Again I present TW A game:

> > > https://www.pgatour.com/video/2013/12/09/tiger-wins-2000-wgc-nec-invitational.html

> > >

> > > This is not his A game, but that's why he is so great. GOAT if u will.

> >

> > its his A game now, not circa 2000. You think poulter is outdriving him regularly in 2000/ 2001? Hes doing it differently now.Cant overpower the course so hes relying on his iron play and experience. If you think tiger can hit the ball better than he has the last couple of days with his current body, youre dreaming.Enjoy it. Dont compare him to his prime, just enjoy him now

>

> TW current game is very good. And u can compare it to his 2000 game. It's pretty **** close is what I'm trying to say. I think Tiger is in for a multiple win and major winning year. Again if Tiger makes some short putts he is well in the lead at this point..... That is TW A game w/ his current game. Missing those puts and some loose drives he's at B game level.

exactly, his current A game would be how he is playing but better short putting

if Tiger can just maintain the same rhythm in his swing as in the first 3 days and just have a normal putting day he's got this!!

• Like 2

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60

> @gatorMD said:

> TW current game is very good. And u can compare it to his 2000 game. It's pretty **** close is what I'm trying to say. I think Tiger is in for a multiple win and major winning year.

Yes, you can compare it to his 2000 game. And it doesn't compare very well.

That is some really strong kool-aid you're guzzling.

I think a lot of the tiger fans are really underestimating Molinari. Lot of comments about how he will wilt under the Augusta/Tiger aura. Not sure about that. Molinari is a stone cold killer out there with a major and Ryder cup experience. Not saying he will win, but I don’t think he will have some kind of melt down. Tiger will have to take it from him. Not to mention Koepka is out there lurking. That dude isn’t scared of anyone, especially not with 3 majors under his belt. Again, not saying tiger won’t win. Just don’t think these other guys are going to magically fall apart.

• Like 2

> @bladehunter said:

> > @gatorMD said:

> > > @" SwooshLT" said:

> > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > >

> > > 2nd in greens and driving it well .....I wouldn't call it his B game....

> > >

> >

> > let me present u with his A game:

> >

> > QED

>

> Yes sir. That is otherworldly. My favorite part of that us open is the other players interviews. Phil was literally nearly speechless. And he us never speechless. Lol

"can't stop him, if he drives in the fairway" -Rocco

> @lowheel said:

> > @gatorMD said:

> > > @Marco said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > >

> > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > >

> > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> >

> > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

>

> Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

Hyperbole, to say this is his *best*. Putting is arguably the easiest part of the game going forward into the senior realm, and he's been one of, if not the best ever. Putting stats this week are no way near even his averages from within 15ft. Start an argument here and see how quick Spieth enters the discussion.

The fact of the matter is this, his driving is above average, his iron shots are spectacular at times, and this is where his *best* is TODAY, but if you think his putting is topped out, you're only fooling yourself. All those missed 6 footers really takes his breath away.....

• Like 1

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

Im taking a lil-bit of sarcasm from the comments, folks know Molinari isn't a hack.

> @hardcaliber said:

> I think a lot of the tiger fans are really underestimating Molinari. Lot of comments about how he will wilt under the Augusta/Tiger aura. Not sure about that. Molinari is a stone cold killer out there with a major and Ryder cup experience. Not saying he will win, but I don’t think he will have some kind of melt down. Tiger will have to take it from him. Not to mention Koepka is out there lurking. That dude isn’t scared of anyone, especially not with 3 majors under his belt. Again, not saying tiger won’t win. Just don’t think these other guys are going to magically fall apart.

• Like 1

> @Marco said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > @" SwooshLT" said:

> > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > > > >

> > > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > > >

> > > > 2nd in greens and driving it well .....I wouldn't call it his B game....

> > > >

> > >

> > > let me present u with his A game:

> > >

> > > QED

> >

> > Yes sir. That is otherworldly. My favorite part of that us open is the other players interviews. Phil was literally nearly speechless. And he us never speechless. Lol

>

> "can't stop him, if he drives in the fairway" -Rocco

>

>

That still applies today as well!

• Like 1

> @Marco said:

> > @gatorMD said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > > > > >

> > > > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > > > >

> > > > > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> > > >

> > > > Again I present TW A game:

> > > > https://www.pgatour.com/video/2013/12/09/tiger-wins-2000-wgc-nec-invitational.html

> > > >

> > > > This is not his A game, but that's why he is so great. GOAT if u will.

> > >

> > > its his A game now, not circa 2000. You think poulter is outdriving him regularly in 2000/ 2001? Hes doing it differently now.Cant overpower the course so hes relying on his iron play and experience. If you think tiger can hit the ball better than he has the last couple of days with his current body, youre dreaming.Enjoy it. Dont compare him to his prime, just enjoy him now

> >

> > TW current game is very good. And u can compare it to his 2000 game. It's pretty **** close is what I'm trying to say. I think Tiger is in for a multiple win and major winning year. Again if Tiger makes some short putts he is well in the lead at this point..... That is TW A game w/ his current game. Missing those puts and some loose drives he's at B game level.

>

> exactly, his current A game would be how he is playing but better short putting

I think, in a certain respect, we have to discount some of the missed short putts. Tiger has made so many long putts this weekend it seems like the make/miss ratio should be canceling itself out.

If we’re going to talk about crappy putting - - - Adam Scott should be like -14 right now.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @dropkicked said:

> Molinari, has only made 1 bogey.. IIRC, hearing on GC that most recent winning total rounds were around 5-8... I say Molinari, lives up to those and makes at least 3-5 tomorrow.

> I can't find that bet through my online book, but would definitely make one..

You are either joking, or toking. No way that guy does anything tomorrow but play extremely solid golf. The guy is unflappable. He wins his 2nd major tomorrow.

• Like 1

I’d like to go out on a limb and predict the winner is not from the final group.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Tensei Blue shaft

Mizuno ST180 5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Srixon ZX4 4 iron
Srixon ZX5 irons 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter 34"

I`m curious what everyone`s thoughts are on starting on the front vs the back tomorrow. Certainly, I imagine the organizers would love Tiger to string a bunch of birdies and eagles together on the back 9 to steal the tournament, but if you are forced to start off on the back nine - pardon me, the second nine - would you consider yourself at a disadvantageÉ (my question mark button isn`t working).

> @"A.Princey" said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > >

> > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > >

> > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > >

> > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> >

> > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> Hyperbole, to say this is his *best*. Putting is arguably the easiest part of the game going forward into the senior realm, and he's been one of, if not the best ever. Putting stats this week are no way near even his averages from within 15ft. Start an argument here and see how quick Spieth enters the discussion.

>

> The fact of the matter is this, his driving is above average, his iron shots are spectacular at times, and this is where his *best* is TODAY, but if you think his putting is topped out, you're only fooling yourself. All those missed 6 footers really takes his breath away.....

>

its pretty easy to see i said how he hit it, not his putting. I didnt say he cant improve his short putting, it just is what it is now so no use dwelling on it. Hes finding away to do it in spite of it like other greats have. Koepka and Scott missed a bunch of short ones too.Its golf, it happens. His iron play this week has been sublime. were not arguing but hes 43 not 23. Some things go with age and thats ok. He doesnt have to be perfect to win tomorrow.

> @hardcaliber said:

> I think a lot of the tiger fans are really underestimating Molinari. Lot of comments about how he will wilt under the Augusta/Tiger aura. Not sure about that. Molinari is a stone cold killer out there with a major and Ryder cup experience. Not saying he will win, but I don’t think he will have some kind of melt down. Tiger will have to take it from him. Not to mention Koepka is out there lurking. That dude isn’t scared of anyone, especially not with 3 majors under his belt. Again, not saying tiger won’t win. Just don’t think these other guys are going to magically fall apart.

Nobody knows. Id give molinari and bk the advantage, sure. Young steady nerves, in the zone.

But remember Rory?

This is Augusta on Sunday. Guys say that the ryder cup or the open mean this or that.

BS. They all want the green jacket.

And with this course, these greens, the pressure cooker we will see.

Like mike tyson said,

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Molinari could play great. Or he could screw the pooch. So could TW or anyone. Either way it will be epic.

• Like 1

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @Marco said:

> > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > @lowheel said:

> > > > > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> > > > >

> > > > > Again I present TW A game:

> > > > > https://www.pgatour.com/video/2013/12/09/tiger-wins-2000-wgc-nec-invitational.html

> > > > >

> > > > > This is not his A game, but that's why he is so great. GOAT if u will.

> > > >

> > > > its his A game now, not circa 2000. You think poulter is outdriving him regularly in 2000/ 2001? Hes doing it differently now.Cant overpower the course so hes relying on his iron play and experience. If you think tiger can hit the ball better than he has the last couple of days with his current body, youre dreaming.Enjoy it. Dont compare him to his prime, just enjoy him now

> > >

> > > TW current game is very good. And u can compare it to his 2000 game. It's pretty **** close is what I'm trying to say. I think Tiger is in for a multiple win and major winning year. Again if Tiger makes some short putts he is well in the lead at this point..... That is TW A game w/ his current game. Missing those puts and some loose drives he's at B game level.

> >

> > exactly, his current A game would be how he is playing but better short putting

>

> I think, in a certain respect, we have to discount some of the missed short putts. Tiger has made so many long putts this weekend it seems like the make/miss ratio should be canceling itself out.

>

> If we’re going to talk about **** putting - - - Adam Scott should be like -14 right now.

yes but Tiger missed more shorties than he made long ones lol> @lowheel said:

> > @"A.Princey" said:

> > > @lowheel said:

> > > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Im excited too but your hyperbole is ridiculous. this isnt his b game. This is as good as he can do. Did you see his interview after the round? he was raspy voiced and exhausted. Its insulting to tiger to think if and buts. Hes missed some short ones but so has everyone in the top 15. Its augusta, the speed and slight ondulations make you look silly even for a great putter. Just today i counted 30+ putts missed inside 6-7 feet by the field on tv. The important thing is not to get frustrated and Tiger hasnt. His attitude has been great all week. its what you need because you will miss short ones. he missed 3 putts inside 6 feet on sunday in 2001 and still won. One of them was 2.5 feet at 15. Enjoy the round tomorrow, hopefully he can pull it off.If he doesnt its still win win because now he can see he can get there again but its a golden chance for sure. My only worry is that its a quick turnaround for him, hopefully he loosens up well and can play at his best. have fun tomorrow

> > Hyperbole, to say this is his *best*. Putting is arguably the easiest part of the game going forward into the senior realm, and he's been one of, if not the best ever. Putting stats this week are no way near even his averages from within 15ft. Start an argument here and see how quick Spieth enters the discussion.

> >

> > The fact of the matter is this, his driving is above average, his iron shots are spectacular at times, and this is where his *best* is TODAY, but if you think his putting is topped out, you're only fooling yourself. All those missed 6 footers really takes his breath away.....

> >

>

> its pretty easy to see i said how he hit it, not his putting. I didnt say he cant improve his short putting, it just is what it is now so no use dwelling on it. Hes finding away to do it in spite of it like other greats have. Koepka and Scott missed a bunch of short ones too.Its golf, it happens. His iron play this week has been sublime. were not arguing but hes 43 not 23. Some things go with age and thats ok. He doesnt have to be perfect to win tomorrow.

Tiger said himself he can't practice putting as he wants to because of his back, if he was able to it would be lights out

> @gatorMD said:

> > @" SwooshLT" said:

> > > @gatorMD said:

> > > > @Marco said:

> > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > The story is setting up for a Tiger win tomorrow. I can just feel it. Finau doesn't close and I can't picture Molinari in a green jacket.

> > > > >

> > > > > Man, if Adam Scott could putt it would be a different story. He'd be leading by at least 2. Best swing in golf and one of the worst putters.

> > > >

> > > > Could say the same from all the putts Tiger missed under 6 feet

> > >

> > > let's be clear tiger making those putts and we would be talking about how many will he be massacreing them all by tom. Tiger with a B game is 2 back. tom he wins with a B+/A- and he brings the A game shoots 64 and shuts down GOLF WRX!

> >

> > 2nd in greens and driving it well .....I wouldn't call it his B game....

> >

>

> let me present u with his A game:

>

> QED

Oh trust me......I know this man's A game......but this ain't 15-20 yrs ago and technology, fitness and motivation have moved quite a few guys onto an equal level with him.....it's pretty tough for him nowadays to even compete WITHOUT his A game....

I want him to win badly but I'll hold on with cautious optimism rather than anticipate him roaring to the top..... should be a good one however!

> @gatorMD said:

> r7jq6zq6oegf.png

>

Since somebody compared me to a 13 year old girl earlier, I may as well lean into it...

This one’s for you @gatorMD

• Like 1

Srixon Z745 Japanese Tour 430cc Tour AD-DJ7 XX
Srixon zU45 (2,3) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Srixon JDM Z945 (4-PW) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
Cleveland 588 DSG(52,56,60) KBS Tour 130X White 2* up
dumbest putter ever...backstryke with tons of lead tape

> @Christosterone said:

> Tiger loses very few times when it’s a small group separated from the pack....

> Paddy beat him in a playoff in Japan and **YE Yang did the same in China, a year before staring him down at the PGA**...

>

So 2006 when YE Yang beat Tiger in the HSBC Champions in China is only a year before 2009?

I hope Tiger wins tomorrow just to see how some people here will find some way to discredit him. BTW here is an interesting Tiger Master stat. From the PGA Tour media website. See attached.

_Four times at 11-under or better through 54 holes in 21 previous starts at Augusta National he has gone on to win (2005/-11, 2002/-11, 2001/-12, 1997/-15)_

Of course Tiger was in the lead in those events.