APPLY NOW: Fujikura Member Trip and VeloCore Fitting Experience! 4 Members Needed!

1. Handicap? 11

2. What is your current location? Sacramento, California (#LightTheBeam)
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? As of a couple of years ago, I believed that graphite iron shafts were only for slower swingers and lighter flexes. After developing into a gear head and seeing pro players use graphite and the benefits of graphite iron shafts, I have considered re-shafting. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I play Ventus in my woods and hybrid and previously played a Pro 2.0 tour spec shaft in my driver. I would love to see the work that goes into such great products, including equipment I use. I would like to also see the newest developments from Fujikura. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Of course! 

Titleist TSR3 (9) C2; Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSR2 (15) A2; Ventus Blue TR 7S

Callaway Paradym HW (20); Tensei 1K Pro Blue 80S

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue (22); Ventus Blue HY 80S

Miura KM 700 (5-PW); MMT 125S

Mizuno T24 50/08, 54/10; DG Tour Issue S400

Vokey 58-08M; DG S200 Wedge

Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7; BGT Stability

1. Handicap? 2.8 

2. What is your current location? Mission Viejo, CA
3. What are your current iron shafts? DGX100 120g Tour issue

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have, I tried KBS TGI 110 and it didn't work out

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Would love to get the story about how they made Velocore and how their lineup has produced one of the best wood shafts in the last decade. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes of course! I will do it all ! 

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")

1. 17 Handicap

2. Current location - Eugene, OR

3. Current iron shafts - KBS Max

4. I did have set of irons with graphite shafts, Recoil ES, they weren't fitted and I wasn't happy with the feel or performance.  I would like to get graphite shaft irons but haven't had the time and resources to make the purchase happen.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? This would be a great adventure.  I really enjoy the OEM Ventus shafts in my clubs, would like to see how the VeloCore technology enhances my performance and I'd like to get to graphite in my irons to help my aging (aching) body.

6. I am able to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?

7. I will happily post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media.

1. Handicap? 3.3

2. What is your current location? Fairfield, PA
3. What are your current iron shafts? Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, I switched to Steelfibers in October due to elbow tendonitis.  It has helped, but wonder if I should have went slightly heavier or had them hardstepped.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? They are a leader in the gold industry.  Great opportunity to get the expert fitting advice.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1. Handicap?   8.0

2. What is your current location?  Columbus, OH
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Project X IO 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  YES.  Backup set has MMT 105s.  Have golf sim at home and have realized that graphite help with lead arm tennis elbow that flares up occasionally.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Currently game Ventus TR in my driver and have heard great things about Fujikura's new AXIOM iron shafts

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely

1. Handicap? 5.5

2. What is your current location? Fresno, California 
3. What are your current iron shafts? MMC Kuro Kage 85

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? It is all I have ever played for the past 6 years. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I am a huge Fujikura Ventus fan but have never been properly fit, so I wonder if another profile other that what I have could be better.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely 

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM10 54° D, 60° D, Mitsubishi MMT 80s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

1. Handicap 8

2. What is your current location Iowa
3. What are your current iron shafts PX LZ 5.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? Yes, just never had a chance to test any

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I play Ventus Red, love it, would love to be fit 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely 

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

1. Handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Albany NY
3. What are your current iron shafts? True Temper Elevate tour X100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I dabbled recently but couldn't find one that felt correct to me.  i have been super interested in trying graphite again recently to get into something a little lighter weight and something a little more vibration resistant since i broke my finger last year.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'm a total shaft nerd and Fujikura seems to be on the cutting edge these days with the best shafts on the market.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 Tour AD TP 7X

Taylormade SIM TI 15 Tour AD TP 8X

Taylormade QI10 3 Hybrid Tour AD DI 85S 
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Taylormade TP5X 2024

1. Handicap? 2.4

2. What is your current location? Atlanta, GA
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Modus 105 S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? In the past, no, because I always seemed to fit the steel shaft profile.  As I'm getting older and experiencing elbow pain, I'm definitely thinking about it provided the shafts have the same performance characteristics of steel.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Of course

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Absolutely

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

1. Handicap? 5

2. What is your current location? New Haven, CT
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LS 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have but I'm 47yrs old and am under the impression that graphite shafts are for old people. The benefits of graphite shafts just don't seem like they apply to me.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'd like to see if a graphite shaft is for a player like me- young(-ish), strong swing. Not necessarily what I believe is the target market for graphite shafts.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

1.  8

2.  Troutman NC
3.  DG s300 120g

4. Absolutely! I have no qualms with graphite iron shafts. 

5. Fujikura shafts are proven to be at the top of the game. I've used them in my woods for nearly 10 years!

6. Yes I am

7. Absolutely.

DRIVER - Titleist TSI3- Tour AD DI 6x

FAIRWAY WOODS - Callaway Rogue ST LS 3W- Rogue Silver X

HYBRIDS - PING G410

IRONS - Taylormade P760-DGS300

WEDGES - Cleveland Zipcore 56 / Callaway MD4 60

PUTTER - SeeMore 

1. Handicap? 5.9

2. What is your current location? Ottawa, Canada
3. What are your current iron shafts? Nippon Modus3 125

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I'm currently playing the Ventus Red TR in my driver and as I get older (currently 57) it might be time to consider graphite. I've already started to wonder if I should try the Axioms out given how well the Ventus performs.

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes

Ping G430 LST 10.5* : Ventus Red TR 7S

Titleist TSR2 4W : Tensei 1K Black 85-S

Mizuno CLK 19*: Ventus Blue HB-8S

Srixon ZX Utility #4: Nippon Modus3 125-S

Wilson Staff CB 5-PW : Nippon Modus3 125-S

Cleveland Zipcore 50, 54, 58: Nippon Modus3 125-S 

Piretti Potenza 370g : Breakthrough Technology Stability Shaft - 34"

1. Handicap? 7HCP

2. What is your current location? Houston, TX
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C-Taper Lite

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, need something light weight while stable for some extra distance but not losing accuracy

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Absolutely love Ventus Velocore in my driver, would love to see and try Axiom for my irons

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Most definitely

Thank you WRX and Fujikura.

Edited by WHC888

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

1. Handicap? 15

2. What is your current location? Upstate NY
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X Rifle 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, just have no idea where to start looking.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Yes!!!

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Absolutely

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!

Titleist TSR2 [email protected]* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

W/S Dynapwr Forged 5&6i - PX Rifle 6.0

W/S '24 CB 7-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 50@49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

1. Handicap? 5.0

2. What is your current location? Colorado Springs, CO
3. What are your current iron shafts? Steelfiber i110 S

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes! Old sports (tennis injuries), mean graphite is much easier on the joints

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I already play Ventus shafts in my woods and love them. They have really improved my game 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

1. Handicap? 7.0

2. What is your current location? Auburn,AL
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Not really. I have always been fit into steel and don’t have any elbow or wrist issues so I never saw the need. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Is this a trick question? Of course I would. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes, I am wide open that week. Easy and inexpensive direct flight from Atlanta. Just trying to help Fujikura out and give them the easiest options for members here. 

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes. I’ll be the ultimate influencer for Fujikura after this trip. 

Edited by awtryau89

1. Handicap? 15, trending the right way for once!

2. What is your current location? Silver Spring, MD
3. What are your current iron shafts? AMT Tour White S300s

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? I have been considering them for a bit, not only for performance, but many people say they are more forgiving on the body. I have hesitated to go this route due to the cost and time associated with re-shafting clubs to match.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have been working on improving my game pretty seriously the last few years. One of the things that comes with taking the game seriously as you approach middle age, is that your body simply doesn't bounce back as quickly, and the repetitive motion on the range have really taken a toll on my back, shoulders, and lead wrist. Many people and places have trended towards graphite shafts because of performance, and that they are supposedly easier on the body, but making this change on a whim is too hard for a golfer planning a wedding. Seeing just how much the Velocore line has permeated the Classifieds here and the different golf tours has me super curious to see how this technology could benefit my game and my body, and there's no better place to test these than the HQ with the experts!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely, it would be nice to get the DSLR out and document the process for everyone.

1. Handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? NYC
3. What are your current iron shafts? LAGP L-Series

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I've loved my Ventus FW shafts and the same technology in iron shafts sounds incredible.

1. Handicap?

2. What is your current location?

Charleston, SC
3. What are your current iron shafts?

Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?

Yes! Looking to gain speed/feel and am an ex-tennis player who deals with elbow issues.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?

I've played fujikura shafts since the speeder motore days. I've never had a proper iron fitting though and feel there are a lot of gains to be had there.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?

Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!

WITB:

TaylorMade OG SIM 8* Tour AD DI 5S

Callaway Rogue ST Max D 16* Tour AD DI 6S 

TaylorMade SIM 2 TI 19* Hzrdus Red HC 65 5.5

Callaway GBB Epic 20* Tour AD DI 75S

Callaway Apex CF16 Black 5-AW Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 54*

Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 58*

Scotty Cameron Futura X5R 34"

1. Handicap?  10

2. What is your current location?  Belleville, IL
3. What are your current iron shafts?  Ventus Blue 6S in Driver, Ventus Blue 7S in 3 Wood, KBS Tour Lite in irons

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?  No, because of price

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?  Yes

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?  Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?  Yes

1. Handicap? 1.5

2. What is your current location? Nashville, TN
3. What are your current iron shafts? Project X 6.5

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No. I've always had steel (DG and then Project X) and they've seemed to work fine for me.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Yes

1. Handicap? 6.3

2. What is your current location? Chester Springs, Pa
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS Tour 130 x 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I am constantly testing shafts and clubs, so I’m not doing a great job.  I would love to get dialed into a set of shafts best weighted, tipped trimmed, etc., to match my swing.  I need better consistency from a shaft that is not extremely heavy and easier on my wrists.  I’m interested in graphite advancement in irons and the benefit of being fit by an industry-leading expert.  I’m also kind of fun to hang out with. 

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1. Handicap? 20

2. What is your current location? Montreal QC but can take a flight from Burlington  VT or plattsburgh Ny if i need to
3. What are your current iron shafts? Kbs c-taper 95 reg

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? yes

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? always love the other side of golf equipment , how there are made, the process . Always wanted to test tehir High end product but not a lot of fitting here in montreal who got these product ready to try

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? yes without hesitation

1. Handicap? Scratch

2. What is your current location? North Carolina
3. What are your current iron shafts? KBS C-Taper 130X

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? No, I don't believe I would fit into the demographic they are specifically marketed for.

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I have played Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec shafts in my driver, fairway woods, and hybrids since the original SLDR 430. To this day, I still play them in my TSI3. I haven't been able to find anything better than them. Unfortunately, they are no longer offered. Going forward, I'm going to need to find a viable replacement and Fujikura headquarters should be able to give me the best shot at that.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes!

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Yes!

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9° | Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec 6.2X

Fairway Wood: Titleist TSi3 15° | Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec 8.2X

Hybrid: Titleist TSi3 20° | Fujikura Speeder Tour Spec 8.8X

Irons: Titleist T150 4-PW | KBS Tour V 110s 

Wedge: Vokey SM9 Raw Finish 48.10F, 54.10S, & 60.10V | Tour Issue S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Limited Release Champions Choice Flowback 5.5 Button Back

Handicap?+3

2. What is your current location?   St. Louis mo
3. What are your current iron shafts?   PX LZ 6.0

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not?   Until recently I haven’t       Always thought I would t like the weight and ballflight.   However as I have hit my mid forties my elbows and wrists are telling me it’s time to look.  

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products?   I love testing new equipment and I am a huge fan of the Ventus line.   If the iron shafts are as spectacular as the wood shafts I’d change out to them in a heartbeat.  

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023?    You bet I am.  

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media?   Of course!

Edited by dre72

1. Handicap? +1

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ
3. What are your current iron shafts? DG X100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes, but so far none have worked. 

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Big fan of the Ventus line and have had my eye on Axiom since announced. 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:15 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. Handicap? 4.5

2. What is your current location? Ventura, California
3. What are your current iron shafts? Fujikura Pro 85i Stiff

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes! Love my current gamers, had never tried graphite before getting fit into the Pros

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? Absolutely!  Would love to see if the new Axiom shafts would be an improvement over my already awesome set.

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Without a doubt, yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely! Will be bringing my mirroless camera and recorder to get photos, audio, and video clips to be able to give definitive report of my experience.

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond

1. Handicap? 2

2. What is your current location? Yukon, OK
3. What are your current iron shafts? Dynamic gold 120 x100

4. Have you ever considered graphite iron shafts? If no, why not? Yes. Actually played Steelfiber i110 for 3 years. Really enjoyed them. Only reason I have these DG120’s is I got a really good deal on some Mizunos! I eventually want to move back to graphite and the Axiom is one Im dying to try!

5. Why would you like to visit the Fujikura and test Fujikura's newest products? I think Fujikura makes the best shafts in golf. Id love to get a look behind the scenes and talk with all the shaft experts about the whole lineup and what would be best for me. 

6. Are you available to to travel and be on site 5/30/2023 through 6/1/2023? Yes

7. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Fujikura content and media? Absolutely!

Dang!!!!!! Fantastic trip. The fuji guys are the absolute best and getting fit for all of this is freaking killer.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X