2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Titleist T150s are gonna be all-timers

MtlJeff

5 minutes ago, JasonPetermann said:

They are here! 

Apex CBs should be here soon too

IMG_3103.jpeg

Why did you go Apex CB, just a little variety?

They should be a bit smaller than the T150, with the Pros being more the comp

My friend just got the CBs, can't wait to see them

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

1 minute ago, MtlJeff said:

Why did you go Apex CB, just a little variety?

They should be a bit smaller than the T150, with the Pros being more the comp

My friend just got the CBs, can't wait to see them

Variety is one reason. 
I played the TCB earlier in the year before my T100s. 

I like a smaller compact iron, but when I got fitted, I just hit the T 100s really well. And they give me a few extra yards which is a reall welcome. I’m not a long ball hitter but I love the smaller heads rather than super game improving or even just regular game improvement. 

I honestly thought I was do e and had my irons for the year and then I went and hit the Apex pro and the CBs . The CBs just looked so good! And the numbers were nearly identical to the Apex pro. So I went with them. I will test both sets and then sell one of them.

TITLEIST TSR 2 w/PX Evenflow Riptide

Titleist TSR2 16.5 w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR2 21w/Tensei Blue

Titleist TSR1 5h, 6h 7h w/Kuro Kage Black

Titleist 24 T-100 7-AW, Recoil 95

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Scotty Phantom X5, Scotty Squareback

Titleist ProV1, Callaway Chrome Tour

Vessel Player IV Pro

Titleist rep today at our club basically said the T150 is their top seller of the new line by a mile. At least in their region

• Like 1

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

First time out with my T150s in the morning. These things look so good! Cannot wait to hit them!

Edited by JasonPetermann

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Vessel Player IV Pro

On 9/13/2023 at 6:13 PM, JasonPetermann said:

Variety is one reason. 
I played the TCB earlier in the year before my T100s. 

I like a smaller compact iron, but when I got fitted, I just hit the T 150s really well. And they give me a few extra yards which is a reall welcome. I’m not a long ball hitter but I love the smaller heads rather than super game improving or even just regular game improvement. 

I honestly thought I was done and had my irons for the year and then I went and hit the Apex pro and the CBs . The CBs just looked so good! And the numbers were nearly identical to the Apex pro. So I went with them. I will test both sets and then sell one of them.

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Vessel Player IV Pro

So. Played my 150’s today. Will take another round to really get a feel for them. My current irons are 21 T100s. 

Today was not a good ball striking day until toward the end of the round. 

When I did finally start striking the ball, well, I did not really see much difference in height or distance between these and my T 100s. To be fair I did order these 1/2 short. I would say my T 100 did feel more solid.

forgiveness of the 150s was definitely noticed today with the way I was hitting the ball. Poor swings did seem to go just about as far. 

I’ll have to give another assessment when I get out with them again. 

of course, I may have my Apex CBs by then too! 

Titleist SM9 - 54, 60

Vessel Player IV Pro

Gaming a combo set of T200s and T150s.  Ordered that way because I thought I needed the extra forgiveness in the T200 5,6 and 7 Irons.  But after gaming the T150s in the 8-GW I wish I would have gone all 150s.  Turf interaction is much better for me than with the 200s and distance/forgiveness not that much different.  In fact I ordered the 5,6 and 7 T150s built to same specs last week and am waiting for them to arrive.  Not bashing the 200s which are excellent but the 150s suit me better

• Like 2

I stumbled across a great deal on a T150 5i-48* set with my shaft (DG TI x100) and in my specs, so I snagged them. Mind you, I haven't even seen these in person so this was totally on a whim. Got them today and took them straight to range. Here's a few takeaways from 100-ish balls hit (mostly 5 iron, 7 iron, and 9 iron):

-They look GREAT. In the bag, at at address, and just overall a very clean looking iron.

-They are softer than I expected. I was worried they were going to be very "clicky" sounding/feeling like most previous Titleist irons that I've tried (mostly previous AP2/t100 generations). They felt great and very addictive to hit.

-They launch higher than I expected (not a bad thing), especially the long irons. I was surprised here because these are 2* stronger than the lofts that I normally play. I had a 200yd flag that I was blanketing with the 5 iron. I felt like I could swing very smoothly and the ball just kept the same launch, flight, and distance. Felt effortless. Striping the 5 iron was probably the highlight of the session for me.

-Turf interaction was good for the most part but the grass at this range wasn't the best judgement for that.

-Not sure that I care for the 48*. Just kind of launched really high and didn't feel like I could hit the same type of shots that I can with my 50* specialty (non set) wedge. To be fair, this came with the set that I acquired and I probably wouldn't have ordered it if I was buying these new. That being said, if I do decide to keep these, I'll likely need to figure out that gap between the 44* PW and my current 50*.

Obviously, only 100-ish balls hit.. It's early. But initial impressions are positive. I decided that I'm putting these in play tomorrow at an outing to see how they perform on the course. Happy to report back for those interested.

Edited by cflo2382
  • Like 3

5 rounds in.   I like them.  I don't notice much difference between them and T100S.  The 4 iron was easier to hit for sure.  I hit a few beautys off the tee today.  Couldn't hit the T100S 4 iron very well.

Other than that they are very similar clubs.  They are 100x better than the T200s.  Not 100% sure they will make the bag next year though.

TSR2 10 1K Black

TSR2 15 Tensi Blue 75

TSR2 18 /24 Hybrid Tensi Blue 75 

Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW (3 and 4 on Bench)

Cleveland RTX 6.0 52 56 60

Bettinardi Queen B 6

Saturday I was only able to get 9 holes in before the bottom fell out and the rain came in, so like the good golf horse I am I decided to check out the T150's.

Unfortunately where I was they did not have the Axiom shafts for me to do a direct comparison to my current irons, but I was able to compare to the Cobra Tours with the same shafts.

I thought the Cobra Tour's were quite honestly the best irons ever made, they felt good, the long irons launched pretty high and the mid and short irons were in perfect windows.  So in comparing a 6 iron to a 6 iron I got almost the exact same averages.  I mean it was really, really close.

I think because the Tours are Cobra's they obviously won't sell as much as the Titleist T150's but they produce off a mat almost the same launch, spin, peak height, side bias and everything.  Considering how good I think the Tour's are, this is high praise for the T150.  Now, I have only hit the T150 off the mats as I wasn't in town when Titleist was at my club to test from the grass, so how they are different through turf may be a consideration, but not one I can comment on other than how good the Cobra Tours are through the turf.

• Like 3
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

I'd love to hear some comps to the 2021 Apex Pro. I have a set of Cally MB21/Apex Pro that are PW-8 for the MBs and 7-4 for the Apex. 

I really like them: the Apex Pro is longer than my Mizuno MMCs; I'm getting 198 carry on the 6-iron vs 193 in the MMC; 184 7-iron vs 179 on the MMC. But they do feel a little clicky. The MBs are butter of course. I'll actually choke down on the Apex a bit to keep distance in check, plus they flight lower with the S400 shafts I have in there, which are a touch soft. 

Those of you using the T150 who didn't have a distance problem with a traditional lofted player's iron (46 PW); do you find these to be too strong? I'm not looking to stretch out my iron distance any further. Not to say the current set is not forgiving (it is), but when I make a bad swing, more forgiveness isn't bad as long as I am not paying for it elsewhere. 

I keep looking around: I love the MMC setup but the DG120x shafts I have flight LOW unless I make a really good swing with lots of dynamic loft. If I'm not quite patient enough, I still square up the ball with the same club speed but the ball comes out 2 to 3 clubs lower than it should in terms of height; it's really pronounced and the ball carries 15 yards too far. 

Can any of you T150 guys talk me into giving up my previous gen T100 irons for current T150?

Titleist TSR3 08.00 – Ventus Red 065x

Titleist TSR2 14.50 – Tour AD DI 075x

Titleist TSR2 18.00 – Tour AD DI 085x

Titleist TSR2 21.00 – Tour AD DI 095x

Titleist TSR2 24.00 – Tour AD DI 105x

Titleist T100 6i 7i 8i 9i – Tour X100

Titleist SM09 46 50 54 60 – Tour S400

Titleist Pro V1 56 – White Hot OG5 CS

9 hours ago, uglande said:

Can any of you T150 guys talk me into giving up my previous gen T100 irons for current T150?

Appears you are a Titleist guy.  These irons will talk themselves into you - trust us.  You may end up with a combo 100/150.

TSi2 9° HZ Gen4 Black | TSi2 15° HZ Gen4 Black | Ts2 19° HZ Smoke Black 

T-200 6-48° AMT Black S300 | SM9 56° 60° S300 | Toulon Garage Memphis

20 hours ago, RoyalMustang said:

I'd love to hear some comps to the 2021 Apex Pro. I have a set of Cally MB21/Apex Pro that are PW-8 for the MBs and 7-4 for the Apex. 

I really like them: the Apex Pro is longer than my Mizuno MMCs; I'm getting 198 carry on the 6-iron vs 193 in the MMC; 184 7-iron vs 179 on the MMC. But they do feel a little clicky. The MBs are butter of course. I'll actually choke down on the Apex a bit to keep distance in check, plus they flight lower with the S400 shafts I have in there, which are a touch soft. 

Those of you using the T150 who didn't have a distance problem with a traditional lofted player's iron (46 PW); do you find these to be too strong? I'm not looking to stretch out my iron distance any further. Not to say the current set is not forgiving (it is), but when I make a bad swing, more forgiveness isn't bad as long as I am not paying for it elsewhere. 

I keep looking around: I love the MMC setup but the DG120x shafts I have flight LOW unless I make a really good swing with lots of dynamic loft. If I'm not quite patient enough, I still square up the ball with the same club speed but the ball comes out 2 to 3 clubs lower than it should in terms of height; it's really pronounced and the ball carries 15 yards too far. 

as @MelloYello alludes to, the T100 might also be worth checking out. I got to hit it the other day and it really looked more playable than i had thought. To my eye the 2023 irons look bigger than the previous gen T100s and S

I'm still in honeymoon phase with the 150's (clearly) but to me they aren't a pure distance iron. I'm spinning back 9 irons and PWs on the green which i didn't really do with my Sub70 659, and i feel i'm stopping 8 irons better too. Some of this might be increased angle of descent even if spin is marginally lower (can't say for sure until on a trackman regularly---though my 5-6 shots with a 7 iron the other day spin was normal range for me)

So i don't know , i really like them so far. I'm hitting them higher and further without feeling like i'm compromising anything. 

If you don't like a clicky feel you might not be in love with the T150. I don't find them overly "soft". They feel nice but are a bit on the clickier side. It's kind of a firm thwack

Have you ever hit the TMAG P7MC? I hit a few shots with those the other day and those babies are butter. A very different set for me than T150 however (different lofts, smaller head, higher spinning)

• Like 2

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

4 minutes ago, MtlJeff said:

as @MelloYello alludes to, the T100 might also be worth checking out. I got to hit it the other day and it really looked more playable than i had thought. To my eye the 2023 irons look bigger than the previous gen T100s and S

I'm still in honeymoon phase with the 150's (clearly) but to me they aren't a pure distance iron. I'm spinning back 9 irons and PWs on the green which i didn't really do with my Sub70 659, and i feel i'm stopping 8 irons better too. Some of this might be increased angle of descent even if spin is marginally lower (can't say for sure until on a trackman regularly---though my 5-6 shots with a 7 iron the other day spin was normal range for me)

So i don't know , i really like them so far. I'm hitting them higher and further without feeling like i'm compromising anything. 

If you don't like a clicky feel you might not be in love with the T150. I don't find them overly "soft". They feel nice but are a bit on the clickier side. It's kind of a firm thwack

Have you ever hit the TMAG P7MC? I hit a few shots with those the other day and those babies are butter. A very different set for me than T150 however (different lofts, smaller head, higher spinning)

One thing I was suspect of on the range (never made it to the course) was the tendency to hit some high and some low. I found my Srixon blades didn't go quite as high as the T150 but they were ultra-consistent whereas the T150 tended to be a few okay shots with 1-2 moonballs thrown in. Could just be me, IDK. I'd be interested in a more long-term perspective. 

Also, how have you found distance control? I think the T150 is obviously going to be the winner on Trackman with everyone across the board picking up 1/2-club in distance. For Shiels, TXG, etc that's going to be the end of it. But for actual golfers, we're very rarely ripping a shot 100%.

I remember a set of 714 AP2 irons I flirted with 5 years that had KBS Tour90 shafts. The combo of that lightweight shaft and the AP2 head made everything flight high/soft and go basically the same distance. In some ways that was "consistent" but when it came to precision and distance control, it was basically a limitation. I find the same is true of my Srixon Utility Irons. Then again, I don't really need to "knock-down" a 4- or 5-iron so I'm happy to accept it there. 

TSR3 (Dr) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6)
TSR2 (3w / 7w) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7)

zU85 (4-6) (UST Recoil)
Z-Forged (7-P) (Nippon Modus3)

SM6 50.F / 56.F / 60.S
Maltby PTM-5CS

20 hours ago, RoyalMustang said:

I would give the the t100 a hard look.    I think the “forgiveness” benefit of the t150 is primary increased ball speed, launch, and spin.  Low to moderate swing speed players are going to find that more of a benefit vs somebody that is already hitting a traditionally lofted club longer that average distance.

I have similar club distances to you, and I found the t150 to worsen dispersion over t100 by maintaining ballspeed launch and spin on mishits.  Basically the ball just went farther offline.  Good hits apexed higher than the t100, but really didn’t go farther (2-3yarda)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MelloYello said:

One thing I was suspect of on the range (never made it to the course) was the tendency to hit some high and some low. I found my Srixon blades didn't go quite as high as the T150 but they were ultra-consistent whereas the T150 tended to be a few okay shots with 1-2 moonballs thrown in. Could just be me, IDK. I'd be interested in a more long-term perspective. 

Also, how have you found distance control? I think the T150 is obviously going to be the winner on Trackman with everyone across the board picking up 1/2-club in distance. For Shiels, TXG, etc that's going to be the end of it. But for actual golfers, we're very rarely ripping a shot 100%.

I remember a set of 714 AP2 irons I flirted with 5 years that had KBS Tour90 shafts. The combo of that lightweight shaft and the AP2 head made everything flight high/soft and go basically the same distance. In some ways that was "consistent" but when it came to precision and distance control, it was basically a limitation. I find the same is true of my Srixon Utility Irons. Then again, I don't really need to "knock-down" a 4- or 5-iron so I'm happy to accept it there. 

I've played maybe 10 rounds with them so far and haven't really seen any problems with touch/feel type shots or distance control. I do draw them a bit more than my Sub70s so it's been more figuring that out. I think that might be less the club design and more the larger grip and less offset but i'm not 100%. It could be the club. Either way it's not really a problem. 

Distance wise they've been good, when i strike one well it mostly lands where i expect it to. I've had some really good ballstriking rounds. I've hit some 7-8 irons out of the rough that didn't fly 10yds over the green or anything like that

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

2 hours ago, MelloYello said:

What's more, the T150 tends to have a bit of a draw bias (much like the AP2 irons did). I had to feel like I was blocking the T150 to get the high, straight-ball. That neutrality was one reason I preferred my Srixons. 

So this has been my ONLY complaint with these irons. I'd predominantly played T100-S for the last year or so at 1° flat, so I'd been accustomed to just pointing and shooting. As a 3-4 handicap, I'm not the greatest ball striker you'll find, but I'm competent enough to easily play the T100-S up to 5i. BUT the 5 and 6 irons would sometimes give me some issues in pressure situations, so I immediately gravitated to the T150 because they're not that much thicker and the extra help isn't hurting.

But I CANNOT keep them from drawing unless I'm manipulating my swing and I don't want to have to do that. I need my irons and wedges to fade. I thought it might be me too, but during my last range session, I hit the T100-S and a MP-20 MMC as well and both of those faded just as I intend. Back into T150 and instant draw.

I'm not giving up on them. I've got a spec check/gapping session tomorrow to ensure they came from the factory 1° flat as ordered and see if there's anything different about them versus the T100-S. I just don't want to have to aim 5-10 yards right everywhere hoping they'll draw back. I'm very impressed with everything else about it--looks, distance control, total distance, peak height, all of that is spot on. I just can't keep the things from drawing. 

Callaway Paradym Ai-Smoke TD 9° / Project X Denali Black 6.0 65g, 45.5"

TaylorMade Qi10 15° 3W, 18° 5W, & 21° 7W/ Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue 72g S

Ping Blueprint-S 5-PW / Project X IO 6.0 110g / Power Spec

Vokey SM10 Nickel 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 58.10 S / Project X IO 6.0 110g

PXG Mini Gunboat / BGT Stability Tour Black LE / 34.5"

Titleist ProV1 / Golf Pride MCC+4 Blue/Gray

3 hours ago, MtlJeff said:

I hit the TP MC a few weeks back. Yuk-it could have been the shafts though. They were the MMT 125S flex and just felt wooden compared to my S400s. 

3 hours ago, Pnwpingi210 said:

I would give the the t100 a hard look.    I think the “forgiveness” benefit of the t150 is primary increased ball speed, launch, and spin.  Low to moderate swing speed players are going to find that more of a benefit vs somebody that is already hitting a traditionally lofted club longer that average distance.

I have similar club distances to you, and I found the t150 to worsen dispersion over t100 by maintaining ballspeed launch and spin on mishits.  Basically the ball just went farther offline.  Good hits apexed higher than the t100, but really didn’t go farther (2-3yarda)

Thanks for the comparison. When it comes time to shop, I will check out the T100. I also loved the AP2 but they were my first set when I started playing again 3 years ago and it's been awhile since I have swung them. 

I played my Cally MB/Apex Pro set again yesterday. They aren't bad at all; it was my best iron ballstriking day in awhile.

On the irons I played specifically from the set (excluding my 50 deg and up wedges) I was:

22 feet from 130 yards

12 feet from 145 yards

28 feet from 205 yards (par 3)

14 feet from 135 yards

40 feet from 180 yards (par 3)

12 feet from 130 yards

30 feet from 130 yards

big miss right from 180 yards into the wind/push into a hazard (par 3)

miss right from 165 yards out of deep rough

18 feet from 200 yards (par 3)

12 feet from 130 yards

Normally I hit my gap 130, but with the MBs, decided to choke down and make a real easy 130 PW swing. For the most part, it worked well. 

I'll take those iron numbers from the fairway and tee box any day of the week. Unfortunately, a few of the holes that where I didn't have an iron to the green into involved an earlier tee-box penalty and I ended up shooting a 79 even with 3 birdies. Those smooth swings with my irons turn into violent duck hooks off the tee. But the irons weren't really the problem: I had solid birdie looks all day. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RoyalMustang said:

I hit the TP MC a few weeks back. Yuk-it could have been the shafts though. They were the MMT 125S flex and just felt wooden compared to my S400s. 

Ah ok, I hit them with PX LZ same shaft as T150. I preferred the feel of the TMAG. 

The P7MC is probably too similar to my 0317ST to buy though just for fun

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Hit the 150’s today at Vans. I have been playing PXG 0311P’s for a few years and these 150’s are just beautiful and perfect. I am not at same hdcp as others here in this thread, but they sure worked for me today on the Foresight. Only hit a 5 iron and they were so good. Just very impressive. I been looking for something smaller and these are so good to look down at. Loved the PX LZ shaft too. 

Will be my next set of irons. BTW, hit my buddies T200 on the course several times, but the 150’s are sooo good. 

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

17 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Hit the 150’s today at Vans. I have been playing PXG 0311P’s for a few years and these 150’s are just beautiful and perfect. I am not at same hdcp as others here in this thread, but they sure worked for me today on the Foresight. Only hit a 5 iron and they were so good. Just very impressive. I been looking for something smaller and these are so good to look down at. Loved the PX LZ shaft too. 

Will be my next set of irons. BTW, hit my buddies T200 on the course several times, but the 150’s are sooo good. 

Went and hit the 150’s again today at 2nd Swing. I am not the greatest iron player, but this 7 iron seemed pretty easy to hit. Nice straight ball or little cut with 160 carry. I even hit the T100 and they were just higher and shorter for me. Just in love with the look down by the ball. Compared it to other sets there and they just look so good. 

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

23 hours ago, onyxwulf said:

Omg I am soooo excited. They came, finally. 

I am hurt and can't swing them fully yet but I feel like I am 12 and it is Christmas time. Just hope I love them. 

Can't decide the grips though.... 

PXL_20230920_015331177.jpg

PXL_20230920_015348638.jpg

PXL_20230920_015346154.jpg

have the same same set on order. Placed 9/6. Hopefully mine were on the build list right behind yours!!

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 11:33 AM, over7par said:

So this has been my ONLY complaint with these irons. I'd predominantly played T100-S for the last year or so at 1° flat, so I'd been accustomed to just pointing and shooting. As a 3-4 handicap, I'm not the greatest ball striker you'll find, but I'm competent enough to easily play the T100-S up to 5i. BUT the 5 and 6 irons would sometimes give me some issues in pressure situations, so I immediately gravitated to the T150 because they're not that much thicker and the extra help isn't hurting.

But I CANNOT keep them from drawing unless I'm manipulating my swing and I don't want to have to do that. I need my irons and wedges to fade. I thought it might be me too, but during my last range session, I hit the T100-S and a MP-20 MMC as well and both of those faded just as I intend. Back into T150 and instant draw.

I'm not giving up on them. I've got a spec check/gapping session tomorrow to ensure they came from the factory 1° flat as ordered and see if there's anything different about them versus the T100-S. I just don't want to have to aim 5-10 yards right everywhere hoping they'll draw back. I'm very impressed with everything else about it--looks, distance control, total distance, peak height, all of that is spot on. I just can't keep the things from drawing. 

Just following up on my previous post from yesterday.

Went to my guy today for that spec check/gapping session and was pleased to find that all specs were really spot on. I think 0.25° of lie angle was the farthest they were off and the lofts were spot on. No issues there.

I had my T200/T150 set built the same exact way as my T100-S irons were--Project X IO 6.0, Tour Velvet 360 white, extra wrap on the bottom hand. Weighed both sets today and the T100-S were D2 swingweight while the T200/T150s were D0. Slapped some lead tape on them things and I was painting the center line with my normal fade and actually gained an extra 5-7 yards with my new set versus the old one. We did weaken the T200 5-6 irons 1° to get better gapping, but I was extremely pleased with the results. Don't love the lead tape look on my irons, BUT I know if this works, I can always have them fixed to be without the lead tape. At the same time, having the tape on there might give people the idea that I actually know what I'm doing. (They would be wrong.)

Will be testing on the course hopefully soon. Newborns have a way of keeping dads off the course. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Callaway Paradym Ai-Smoke TD 9° / Project X Denali Black 6.0 65g, 45.5"

TaylorMade Qi10 15° 3W, 18° 5W, & 21° 7W/ Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue 72g S

Ping Blueprint-S 5-PW / Project X IO 6.0 110g / Power Spec

Vokey SM10 Nickel 48.10 F, 54.10 S, 58.10 S / Project X IO 6.0 110g

PXG Mini Gunboat / BGT Stability Tour Black LE / 34.5"

Titleist ProV1 / Golf Pride MCC+4 Blue/Gray