2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Golfing with women who aren't your spouse?

This is relatively similar to the topic of being "allowed" to golf, but it involves the two things she's probably most envious of: You're favorite hobby, and other women.

I'd look at it this way: If she were to somehow find out, and you didn't tell her, then you're really in for it. I', very familiar with the whole thought process of: "not wanting to start a fight, so I just don't say anything." and I've sworn that off. It doesn't ever help anything. Be upfront and honest, and go anyways. lol.

OP, it's just a really stupid thing to lose trust over, and even though it's harmless, lying about it doesn't make it seem so harmless.

What does this real estate agent look like, anyways? ;) a beautiful golf course with a beautiful woman is a top notch way to spend a day, unless you have a wife.. lol

If she's not your age and it's an incredibly unlikely situation in your wife's eyes, you'll be good. Basically, what she looks like is going to be the deciding factor, should you decide to be honest. lol.

Did you see the part where he played, wife met up later and they had drinks and (shocker) the girls talked more than he did? :) Could be a good friendship brewing. Always nice to meet friendly people in a new area it seems everything is coming up Milhouse!

--kC

First, I'm so glad that you told her Bomber!!! Regarding KC's point to the girls getting along well, I knew and was friends with Richard's former fiance(his club president's daughter) before I knew Richard. She is a former Player at UVA and though she never got her card she played in a few LPGA events, then went to law school. She is a sweetheart and this picture is of her and her sister at Richard's bar(she is on the left). No, I was not present, hahaha, and yes Richard mentioned to me that they dropped in. I have never expected him to call or tell me but we are both very much alike in this manner and I would do the same. I trust him with my children, which I value more than my own life. Have a nice day Bomber :) Maddie

Sweetheart, who you kidding, LMAO????

If you found out through Dave or one of the bois that Melissa was in and I didn't tell ya there'd be a serious can of A** Whup comin my way, LMAO

And when you beat her in that Match Play event, well, I've never seen you that intense for one of our BB events, and those were for some nice coin for you and the Pros.

I must say that it was flattering to have two cute blondes trying to impress me, LMAO

Oh Lord, I just can't keep my friggin mouth shut, hahaha

Lovingly,

Me

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story would ended very differently in Penthouse Forum.

I was going to say exactly that however I was warned to keep my mouth shut, lmao.

Yea, I do wear the pants, I promise, lol

Have a nice weekend Bro :)

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Glad the op told the wife. I'm a late bloomer to the marriage world. Married for 2 years at age 45. Did the whole bachelor thing, and can't imagine lying or hiding something from my wife. Crap like that is why I remained single for so long in the morning first place.

I belong to a university course and couple of months ago went out as a single. It was fairly busy and was invited by the two girls who were in front of me to join them who were on the team. My wife takes either a real or fake it interest in my rounds and always asks me who I placed with, and I happily told her. "oh, I bet you enjoyed that for 4 hours!" she said. I told her I would have, but they only played 9. "why, did you creep them out or something?"

Yes, our relationship is built upon constant teasing!

My wife actually doesn't mind at all when I'm out golfing with a female friend.

TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Callaway Apex 3/20 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3

Maltby KE Tour TC 5/25 Hybrid / Rapport CoreBlue Hybrid R flex
Maltby Forged DBM 4-GW / USTM Recoil 660 F3
Maltby TSW DRM 58 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby TSW DRM 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby PTM-5 with 3" Carbon Steel hosel & UST Frequency Filter shaft
Nike RZN Tour Black or TaylorMade Tour Response

A guy I am acquainted has lost weight. I commented to the manager that he lost a great deal of weight. She replied that she asked him about it, and he said he went on a diet, no health issues or anything.

Talking to one of the greens men, he mentioned the guy, and I ask if he's noticed if he lost weight. He said yes, maybe because he's been giving "lessons" to some young lady. Innocent or not,

This is the way this kind of stuff gets started.

I have a good female friend that I play golf with probably a half dozen times a year. My wife knows that I play with her and has sometimes joined if she's not working. Everything is above board and there are no issues. My friend's husband will sometimes crack wise about it, but I think that's just his way as he is just as happy that he doesn't have to go golfing again! Having said all this, I know that whenever we play together with strangers there is an assumption that we are married or at least a couple.

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

• 4 months later...

I received an invitation to go golfing with our former real estate agent this week (bought a house with her help about 2 months ago). Strictly on a professional basis. She's a member at a nice course I've been wanting to try, so when she offered I gladly accepted.

Then I got to thinking about it, and although there are no "sneaky" intentions on my part - my wife could see it otherwise.

I'm strongly considering going, and just not telling her. It's harmless, and I know she'd overreact.

What would you guys do?

Already your intentions are bad. With the whole secrecy of just not telling her means you yourself do not trust your intentions. Trust me when I say a clear lines of communications is better than after the fact. Yes it might be as innocent as we all want it to be but that is how marriages start heading towards trouble. To take it from her side, what if one of her colleagues invites her out for happy hour with others in the office right and she thinks its as innocent as can be and decides that instead of telling you, she says she is going to the spa with some girls. Just imagine to yourself walking in to that bar or wherever and see her there getting chummy chummy with her office colleagues right. But its all innocent right? That is the grey area I am talking about. I say step up to the plate and tell your wife about the whole thing. Lead off with this, Hey honey I wasnt gonna tell you but I figure I want us on a clear lines of communication, So and so our realtor, invited me to golf at her golf club which is pretty hard to get a tee time at. I wanted to play there for a while now and she is a member there so I figured here is my chance to play. Why dont you join us after our round and we can buy her lunch so we can show our gratitude for helping us buy/sell our home. Believe me when I have been on the giving end and receiving end of situations like this both personally and watching buddies go through it. Trust me when I say yes she might not like what she hears but she will definitely give it a thought when she is invited out for some cocktails or whatevers. Be clear and you will be better off for it.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Is it just you two going out to golf, or will there be other people along in the group (assuming they're not other attractive females)? I think joining along in a foursome of the hot realtor with 2 other dudes is a much easier sell than just you and her playing alone together.

It will just be the two of us if I go.

You probably told her you are from GolfWrx where everything is blown out of proportion including the length off the tee. Haaaa haaaaa. +17 yards guaranteed!!!!!! :smilie_tm:

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Seems to be your wife's decision. If she is the type to have a problem with it, then you can't tell her. I don't think it's a reasonable position to not trust your spouse.

BTW. My wife would definitely have a problem with it, although she would say otherwise, so I wouldn't tell her.

Or, you can be like the vpotus and openly admit you have no self control and can't be trusted.

Seems to be your wife's decision. If she is the type to have a problem with it, then you can't tell her. I don't think it's a reasonable position to not trust your spouse.

BTW. My wife would definitely have a problem with it, although she would say otherwise, so I wouldn't tell her.

Or, you can be like the vpotus and openly admit you have no self control and can't be trusted.

P.S. you probably shouldn't take my advice, but please, take my wife.

Some of y'all seem to have some terrible wifes. Not letting one go golf with someone you both mutually know. SMH. What happens if you get paired with a group of woman wearing cut outfits? SMH

Driver: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 60

3 Wood: TaylorMade Sim2 Max - Fujikura Ventus Blue 6

3 Hybrid: TaylorMade Sim2 Rescue - Tensei AV Raw Blue

4I - GW: Taylor Made PSI - KBS C-Taper 105

SW: Titleist SM5 - 54 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

LW: Titleist SM5 - 60 - True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter: 2022 Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

• 1 month later...