2024 US Open WITB Photos ×

2017 Solheim Cup

4waymiss

Having watched it, I have to give it up to a few folks.

As a fan of the LPGA I was completely satisfied. When you play for country and continent, your demeanor changes. It's not about you. It's all team, all the time, and Juli Inkster pushes that point home. That's why the team wanted her back. No face paint and red, white and blue braids. They adopted her attitude.

Match play always intrigues me. You're watching what your opponent does and you take advantage of anything that you see or anything that happens. Lexi and Anna put on a show after Lexi's front 9 meltdown. She didn't look worried. She looked shattered and had to dig deep to find something. She dug that back nine out of the dirt and put on one of the best performances I've ever seen (albeit short of the Rory-Patrick Reed match in the RC). Having that get halved was fitting. Anna wasn't going to give her an inch, but Lexi was just smacking her around until the final hole to get the half point.

I love me some Danielle Kang. She has that, "I'm good and I'm going to show you how it's done" look. Angel Yin is country long. But she needs control in a big way. She's going to be good, but just needs time on Tour to put it all together. I have to say I was wrong about my ex- Paula. Wrong, wrong, wrong. She came to play and you could see that chip on her shoulder a mile away.

Catorina Matthew came off the bench and played much better than I thought she would. I was very impressed and tip my cap to her. Having Suzanne not playing didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, though I missed the cursing in Norwegian. :)

I never get tired of seeing Cristie Kerr walk in putts from 5 feet. It's got to demoralizing to an opponent to see her putt that confidently, whether the putt goes in or not. And on a personal note, being almost 50, she's over 40-hot. I like curves and a bit of attitude. Sue me. :)

Wiesy could have played better, after the first day, she was pretty much done.

The Euros were outmatched, but they played valiantly at the end. Very entertaining. The Euros have much to be excited about from their LPGA stars. The LET ladies played their hearts out, but they just couldn't hang with the LPGA ladies.

Hey, don't ever call a woman who's not 40, "over 40". She won't be 40 till October :taunt:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan of the LPGA I was completely satisfied. When you play for country and continent, your demeanor changes. It's not about you. It's all team, all the time, and Juli Inkster pushes that point home. That's why the team wanted her back. No face paint and red, white and blue braids. They adopted her attitude.

Match play always intrigues me. You're watching what your opponent does and you take advantage of anything that you see or anything that happens. Lexi and Anna put on a show after Lexi's front 9 meltdown. She didn't look worried. She looked shattered and had to dig deep to find something. She dug that back nine out of the dirt and put on one of the best performances I've ever seen (albeit short of the Rory-Patrick Reed match in the RC). Having that get halved was fitting. Anna wasn't going to give her an inch, but Lexi was just smacking her around until the final hole to get the half point.

I love me some Danielle Kang. She has that, "I'm good and I'm going to show you how it's done" look. Angel Yin is country long. But she needs control in a big way. She's going to be good, but just needs time on Tour to put it all together. I have to say I was wrong about my ex- Paula. Wrong, wrong, wrong. She came to play and you could see that chip on her shoulder a mile away.

Catorina Matthew came off the bench and played much better than I thought she would. I was very impressed and tip my cap to her. Having Suzanne not playing didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, though I missed the cursing in Norwegian. :)

I never get tired of seeing Cristie Kerr walk in putts from 5 feet. It's got to demoralizing to an opponent to see her putt that confidently, whether the putt goes in or not. And on a personal note, being almost 50, she's over 40-hot. I like curves and a bit of attitude. Sue me. :)

The Euros were outmatched, but they played valiantly at the end. Very entertaining. The Euros have much to be excited about from their LPGA stars. The LET ladies played their hearts out, but they just couldn't hang with the LPGA ladies.

Hey, don't ever call a woman who's not 40, "over 40". She won't be 40 till October :taunt:

My wife is over 50 and I don't call her over 40!

Yes ma'am! :)

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

watched most of it and really enjoyed it, some really good putts on the last day made it good TV to watch.

Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5
Callaway rogue 3 wood
Callaway rogue 5 wood
Callaway Hawkeye 7 wood.
Taylormade M6 irons 5 to pw,aw, sw, 2 degrees upright +half an inch longer
Callaway  mack daddy cb 60 wedge
Titleist trufeel/Callaway supersoft balls
Odyssey 7s black

I watched some of the tournament yesterday before heading out and I enjoyed most of it. Paula needs to work on her fist pump and her saying "Come on!" had me like "come on...stop it already"

DK on the first tee was like watching Happy Gilmore, that was just plain awesome.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

Got a kick out of Nancy Lopez crying after the win. "Compete"....once you got it, you never lose it.

I defer to Argonne on most things LPGA but I think Masson played better than that grade and Pillar was worse.

Matthew would hav ebeen the story on most other circumstances.

You are probably right about Caroline. It's hard to justify a grade better than 'C' with a single win vs. 3 losses. However, she did lose against Danielle/Lizette, and Cristy/Lexi. B- perhaps?

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Kay maybe you can provide an education to us stupid guys...

What do you call a female in her 20's, 30's, 40's and so on? And is the term Ma'am, although attempted respect, considered something else?

Got a kick out of Nancy Lopez crying after the win. "Compete"....once you got it, you never lose it.

I defer to Argonne on most things LPGA but I think Masson played better than that grade and Pillar was worse.

Matthew would hav ebeen the story on most other circumstances.

You are probably right about Caroline. It's hard to justify a grade better than 'C' with a single win vs. 3 losses. However, she did lose against Danielle/Lizette, and Cristy/Lexi. B- perhaps?

Perhaps Masson played better than my expectations but she certainly didn't get any results until a pretty impressive Sunday.

Was it my imagination, or was there a higher percentage of long range putts made this week? I think match play changes the equation. If one is putting to halve a hole, there's no disincentive to be aggressive, as one doesn't need to worry about the comeback putt. Also, in four ball, a playing partner may have already made par, so being aggressive on the birdie try is warranted.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

Was it my imagination, or was there a higher percentage of long range putts made this week? I think match play changes the equation. If one is putting to halve a hole, there's no disincentive to be aggressive, as one doesn't need to worry about the comeback putt. Also, in four ball, a playing partner may have already made par, so being aggressive on the birdie try is warranted.

I agree, I think that is also why we saw so many putts ran 3+feet by the hole. Match play can at times can lend itself to some aggressive play particularly on the greens.

As I was one who criticized the pick of Creamer, I'll eat crow and say she played very well. We'll see if this will get her competitive in future LPGA events but for this weekend, you can't take anything away from her.

With that said, her attempts to get more out of the crowd didn't sit well. I thought the fans were awesome and very supporting and the "come on make some noise" or whatever that was definitely was over the top, not just from her but the others.

Totally agree, I mean in a match play event that's driven on emotion and the turning of tides from hole to hole and shot to shot, they should really make the players take those "quiet please" signs around with them. And also, sour faced uninterested looks should be mandatory. (we missed your participation there Suzanne)

Come on Pelz! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

I agree, I think that is also why we saw so many putts ran 3+feet by the hole. Match play can at times can lend itself to some aggressive play particularly on the greens.

I agree WRT the ability to be more aggressive with putts (and some shots) in match play. BUT, as the commentators said about Kerr playing with Lexi - it's a problem if you end up putting differently than your normal style.

They said Christie has no fear of 5' comebackers, so she usually hits to that distance, hoping she holes it. And she usually does. But with Lexi's less consistent putting, she was trying to leave it within a foot or two of the hole and she's not used to doing that. Her putting seemed better in the Sunday singles matches as a result.

As I guy who prefers to die it in the hole, I misread/mis-hit a lot of putts in match play if I try to give them extra weight just to make sure they won't be short.

I agree WRT the ability to be more aggressive with putts (and some shots) in match play. BUT, as the commentators said about Kerr playing with Lexi - it's a problem if you end up putting differently than your normal style.

They said Christie has no fear of 5' comebackers, so she usually hits to that distance, hoping she holes it. And she usually does. But with Lexi's less consistent putting, she was trying to leave it within a foot or two of the hole and she's not used to doing that. Her putting seemed better in the Sunday singles matches as a result.

As I guy who prefers to die it in the hole, I misread/mis-hit a lot of putts in match play if I try to give them extra weight just to make sure they won't be short.

Yeah I think that match play element really threw them off and it was evident in the Friday matches. I don't think I have ever seen so many putts blown by the hole in an event. It was like they forgot what having touch meant. Also technically the more speed you give the putt the smaller the hole effectively becomes. Glad to see a little better play and show of touch on the greens Saturday and Sunday.

didn't see it live but saw some of the action the day after on youtube and the results after day 1 were almost predictable..

good show but the Europeans were totally outplayed this time..

as said before only the Koreans can give this event or a similar one a more exciting outcome but i guess that'll not be happening....yet.

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60

'Definitely a great match. Major kudos to the European team for putting up one hell of a fight yesterday. Match play is such a different beast.

Anna: A+. Solid performance (3-0-1).

Christie: A+. Showed the younger players how to get it done. Putter was red hot. (3-0-1)

Lizette: A. Hot putter. Carried Angel for most of their pairings. Loss to Anna/Jodi not unexpected given Anna's play. (3-1-0)

Catriona: A. Great week for the veteran alternate. Only blemish came against Cristie/Lexi. (3-1-0)

Lexi: A-. Gutsy singles play, but should have put the match away on 17. Her distance didn't seem to give her a huge advantage. (2-0-2)

Paula: A-. I was not a fan of the pick, but she definitely showed up to play. (3-1-0).

Danielle: A-. 'Bet she wishes there were more match play events on the schedule. Her aggressive play pays off when a high score on a hole doesn't matter. (3-1-0)

Karine: B+. Solid week, but on paper should have smoked Angel. (2-1-1)

Brittany Lincicome: B. Solid play. 'Not sure Carlota was going to be denied a win in singles. (2-1-0)

Brittany Lang: B-. Solid two days, and then a loss to an injured Charlie? (2-1-0)

Gerina: B-. Wins came against subpar opponents (2-2-0)

Charlie: B-. Solid half point against Cristie/Lexi, and singles win (1-1-1)

Jodi: B-. Played much better than her record against tough opponents. (1-3-0)

Angel: C+. OK rookie showing. Needs a few years. 'Nice half point against the veteran Karine. (1-1-1)

Madelene: C+. Shaky start, but looked solid on Sunday (1-2-0)

Mel: C. 'Sorry, but Mel needs putting lessons. Fiery competitor, but little contribution. (0-3-1)

Austin: C. Seemed out of sorts. Her pairing with Paula for two wins makes her record look better. (2-2-0)

Carlota: C. Expected much more out of this veteran. (1-3-0)

Caroline: C. Never got going, but loses were against solid opponents. (1-3-0)

Georgia: C. 'Never seemed in sync. Her pairing with Anna skews her record. (2-3-0)

Stacy: C. Sigh. She really isn't cut out for match play. Putting gets wobbly. Gets down on herself, and can't bounce back from a bad hole(s) (1-3-0)

Michelle: C. Kudos for keeping Danielle in a light mood. Putting was meh. (1-2-0)

Florentyna: C-. 'Almost felt sorry for her. The LET is really hurting. (0-2-0)

Emily: C-. Was expecting some spark. 'Looked uninterested out there. (0-3-0)

Solid grades overall as I too acknowledge your knowledge of all things women's golf, but my thoughts...

Caroline: played well, plus singles win--weighed against "The Hyphen's" loss--warrants at least B-

Jodi: Should've at least halved against Salas...would say "C", but she is "The Hyphen"...B-

Mel probably deserves a D-, but receives extra credit (in my book at least) for the obvious...D

Stacy: No excuses. Her match play usually amounts to being the proverbial anchor for whomever she teams with...D-

Carlota: Her skills & match play reputation should've produced better. C-

Charley: Beating Lang in singles, overall play (while injured), and same extra credit as Mel...B

Emily /Florentyna: Both talented LET winners, but clearly overmatched this weekend...a very sympathetic D

Michelle: See Carlota...C-

Blending a bit of the old with the new going into 2024

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Driver 10.5*

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Fairway 3W 15*

Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid 2H 17* / 4H 22* 

PXG 0311 XP Gen6 Double Black Irons 5i - GW 

Titleist Vokey SM6 Jet Black Wedge 54* / 58*

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 702 Putter

PXG 0311 Black OPS Driver 10.5* (alt)

As I was one who criticized the pick of Creamer, I'll eat crow and say she played very well. We'll see if this will get her competitive in future LPGA events but for this weekend, you can't take anything away from her.

With that said, her attempts to get more out of the crowd didn't sit well. I thought the fans were awesome and very supporting and the "come on make some noise" or whatever that was definitely was over the top, not just from her but the others.

Totally agree, I mean in a match play event that's driven on emotion and the turning of tides from hole to hole and shot to shot, they should really make the players take those "quiet please" signs around with them. And also, sour faced uninterested looks should be mandatory. (we missed your participation there Suzanne)

Come on Pelz! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

The next time during worship when the impassioned sermon is finished, I'll look forward to hearing the speaker scream YES, YES, NAILED IT...come on give it up for ME. Of course, I'd like to hear Mrs. Pelz say that, too.

How is Lexi Thompson hitting a 7-iron 180yrds?? Or is the commentator clueless??? She an awesome player with a marvelous history comeback!

She's strong like bull ! ��

Lexi in real life...yes. She's a fit woman. 6 foot and a little cut up. So yes, a 180 yard 7-iron is pretty accurate. I mean come on! On the first day she hit a 3 wood, 290 yards and greened it for an eagle putt!

wasnt 290 ..240 ok I buy that

How is Lexi Thompson hitting a 7-iron 180yrds?? Or is the commentator clueless??? She an awesome player with a marvelous history comeback!

Lexi in real life...yes. She's a fit woman. 6 foot and a little cut up. So yes, a 180 yard 7-iron is pretty accurate. I mean come on! On the first day she hit a 3 wood, 290 yards and greened it for an eagle putt!

240? Seriously? I hit a 3 wood 240. Lexi bombs the ball. 'Saw her at the KPMG, and she was a good 50 yards past Lydia and Inbee on her drives. The 1st was playing downhill with firm conditions. 290 no problem.

240? Seriously? I hit a 3 wood 240. Lexi bombs the ball. 'Saw her at the KPMG, and she was a good 50 yards past Lydia and Inbee on her drives. The 1st was playing downhill with firm conditions. 290 no problem.

I don't know how far the hole was really playing but unless you have seen Lexi hit a ball in person you have no idea how far she can hit it.

I was at Demo Day a couple of years ago at the PGA Merchandise Show watching her hitting her driver. It was absolutely jaw-dropping! Bomb after bomb and I'm not talking 250-260. They were easily in the 280-300 range.

So yea, if the hole was playing downhill with a firm fairway, I can believe it might well have been 290.

The announcers were really trying to whitewash the Thompson marking incident though. Foltz said something at the end of the match along the lines of "I didn't think she could gain more fans by the way she handled the rules scenario and her statements afterwards, but she has done so today."

Um, lots of people lost even more respect for her every statement she made afterwards. And as has been mentioned many times, her caddie did everything but hit the ball for her. Is this really the player you want to hang your hat on as the star? Sure she came back, and good for her and all, but let's not act like she beat cancer, ok? I was waiting to hear that some country in Africa no longer had famine due the comeback.

Match play is always compelling, in my mind, so I did take an interest in it, but the parts I saw yesterday, I could barely register there were 12 matches going on. You barely knew there were 3 going on. Thompson vs Nordqvist seemed to be the only match if you went by the pictures.

That is one opinion. Others felt that match needed to be covered as it was quite riveting.

http://www.morningre...75-31ac8a2fc333

Well, a well-known blog with millions of readers disagrees. Ok.

You can give the match its due while also covering the rest of the competition. Seriously, Thompson gave them multiple minutes to show something else while she waited for her caddy to tell her what to do. You don't honestly think the conversations *all f'in day* were that interesting, do you? Last couple holes I get it, but this was ridiculous.

I don't know how far the hole was really playing but unless you have seen Lexi hit a ball in person you have no idea how far she can hit it.

I was at Demo Day a couple of years ago at the PGA Merchandise Show watching her hitting her driver. It was absolutely jaw-dropping! Bomb after bomb and I'm not talking 250-260. They were easily in the 280-300 range.

So yea, if the hole was playing downhill with a firm fairway, I can believe it might well have been 290.

Too bad she can't hit a basic pitch or chip. I swear she's going to shank it every time. Her move looks like tiger chili dipping.

Plus her irons are insanely deep. She's obviously a great player but she has some swing issues.

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black

'Definitely a great match. Major kudos to the European team for putting up one hell of a fight yesterday. Match play is such a different beast.

Anna: A+. Solid performance (3-0-1).

Christie: A+. Showed the younger players how to get it done. Putter was red hot. (3-0-1)

Lizette: A. Hot putter. Carried Angel for most of their pairings. Loss to Anna/Jodi not unexpected given Anna's play. (3-1-0)

Catriona: A. Great week for the veteran alternate. Only blemish came against Cristie/Lexi. (3-1-0)

Lexi: A-. Gutsy singles play, but should have put the match away on 17. Her distance didn't seem to give her a huge advantage. (2-0-2)

Paula: A-. I was not a fan of the pick, but she definitely showed up to play. (3-1-0).

Danielle: A-. 'Bet she wishes there were more match play events on the schedule. Her aggressive play pays off when a high score on a hole doesn't matter. (3-1-0)

Karine: B+. Solid week, but on paper should have smoked Angel. (2-1-1)

Brittany Lincicome: B. Solid play. 'Not sure Carlota was going to be denied a win in singles. (2-1-0)

Brittany Lang: B-. Solid two days, and then a loss to an injured Charlie? (2-1-0)

Gerina: B-. Wins came against subpar opponents (2-2-0)

Charlie: B-. Solid half point against Cristie/Lexi, and singles win (1-1-1)

Jodi: B-. Played much better than her record against tough opponents. (1-3-0)

Angel: C+. OK rookie showing. Needs a few years. 'Nice half point against the veteran Karine. (1-1-1)

Madelene: C+. Shaky start, but looked solid on Sunday (1-2-0)

Mel: C. 'Sorry, but Mel needs putting lessons. Fiery competitor, but little contribution. (0-3-1)

Austin: C. Seemed out of sorts. Her pairing with Paula for two wins makes her record look better. (2-2-0)

Carlota: C. Expected much more out of this veteran. (1-3-0)

Caroline: C. Never got going, but loses were against solid opponents. (1-3-0)

Georgia: C. 'Never seemed in sync. Her pairing with Anna skews her record. (2-3-0)

Stacy: C. Sigh. She really isn't cut out for match play. Putting gets wobbly. Gets down on herself, and can't bounce back from a bad hole(s) (1-3-0)

Michelle: C. Kudos for keeping Danielle in a light mood. Putting was meh. (1-2-0)

Florentyna: C-. 'Almost felt sorry for her. The LET is really hurting. (0-2-0)

Emily: C-. Was expecting some spark. 'Looked uninterested out there. (0-3-0)

Solid grades overall as I too acknowledge your knowledge of all things women's golf, but my thoughts...

Caroline: played well, plus singles win--weighed against "The Hyphen's" loss--warrants at least B-

Jodi: Should've at least halved against Salas...would say "C", but she is "The Hyphen"...B-

Mel probably deserves a D-, but receives extra credit (in my book at least) for the obvious...D

Stacy: No excuses. Her match play usually amounts to being the proverbial anchor for whomever she teams with...D-

Carlota: Her skills & match play reputation should've produced better. C-

Charley: Beating Lang in singles, overall play (while injured), and same extra credit as Mel...B

Emily /Florentyna: Both talented LET winners, but clearly overmatched this weekend...a very sympathetic D

Michelle: See Carlota...C-

Agreed, Sorry but Argonne must of the "participation award" ilk... no way 0-2-0 and 0-3-0 get C's... That's a solid Fail in any book, regarless of rookie or not.

TS3 8.5* EvenFlow White 65s
917F3 15*  EvenFlow Black 75s
816H2 19* EvenFlow Black 85s
712MB S300 
Vokey SM6 56/60
Cameron Fastback 2

Agreed, Sorry but Argonne must of the "participation award" ilk... no way 0-2-0 and 0-3-0 get C's... That's a solid Fail in any book, regarless of rookie or not.

Lol. I was an adjunct for 20 years. A C- was as good as a fail, as it meant the class had to be repeated in order to earn a degree in a major, as grades of B or better were needed.

How short a memory people have from a few days ago. And the one doubting her prowess might need a little education. The first hole was 290 to the front and she took less than driver and dropped it to 15-20 feet. People love to think that all these ladies are short knockers. They're not. The WRX nickname for her is "Blonde Bomber." It was well earned. Brittany Lincicome's nickname on the LPGA is "Bam Bam." These ladies can flat out hit a golf ball. Heck, Bam Bam hit a hybrid from 220-230 into a Par 5 and greened it for an eagle putt. Are they longer than the men? Of course not, but to simply pat them on the head and say, "nice try" is condescending. They're better than almost all us, and I have no shame in saying that. The regular participants of this side of WRX know that.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

How short a memory people have from a few days ago. And the one doubting her prowess might need a little education. The first hole was 290 to the front and she took less than driver and dropped it to 15-20 feet. People love to think that all these ladies are short knockers. They're not. The WRX nickname for her is "Blonde Bomber." It was well earned. Brittany Lincicome's nickname on the LPGA is "Bam Bam." These ladies can flat out hit a golf ball. Heck, Bam Bam hit a hybrid from 220-230 into a Par 5 and greened it for an eagle putt. Are they longer than the men? Of course not, but to simply pat them on the head and say, "nice try" is condescending. They're better than almost all us, and I have no shame in saying that. The regular participants of this side of WRX know that.

Hyperventilate and overreact much? You're going off on one at someone who praises Lexi's hitting ability (hint it's the bolded stuff above)? Eesh

Who is saying 'nice try' here and who is being condescending? The only thing condescending in any of these 3 posts is 50 year old men channeling their inner 13 year old and giving LPGA players nicknames.

Saying they're better than recreational golfers, needs a caveat of 'no shame'? Really? No kidding, they're professionals. There's nothing bold or revelatory in that. It's quite plain to see.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.