2019 Masters Tournament hosted by ANGC (merged)

gatorpedsMD

> @JORDANF1 said:

> @Tiger15

> Gotta admit it was def one for the ages mate..........i wonder what Chamblee's saying now.

If I was as wrong as he is in my job, I'd be unemployed and homeless

• Like 1

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z565 Speeder 569 Evo IV SR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Matrix Ozik R[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Srixon U65 2 iron, Miyazaki S[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees RedTie S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS [/size][/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#a4a4a4][size=2]HiRev[/size][/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Odyssey O-Works Black 34"[/size][/color][/font]

It's easy to enter the realms of hyperbole when it comes to golf and anything really if it was good or enjoyable but that weekend just past, is going to live forever in my mind. Before the 97, I was a kid that liked golf. Tiger and that win resulted in it becoming an obsession and it remains the same now. To see TW do what he did last night brought me back to the feelings I had as a kid in 1997. Just unbridled happiness and joy made all the better because I was able to sit watching it with my son. He is far too young and will never be able to remember it but I will and telling him stories about how last night panned out is going to be something I treasure when he and I are older.

• Like 2

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

When you see Donald Trump and Barack Obama, Tom Brady and Serena Williams tweet about Tiger's victory, it really drives home that Tiger is not only the biggest story in golf, but probably the biggest story in all of sport.

Tiger is really the all-American hero, people like to see flawed geniuses you can't relate to someone who doesn't make mistakes. In a fractured country, he is a figure that unites across political and race boundaries.

> @"the bishop" said:

> I musta missed it but what did gatormd do to get the ban hammer?

No clue. Assuming a cuss word ? Hope it was a real one and not just an asterisk bleeped one. The new software bleeps out sooo many non curse words it’s nuts. I’ve also seen it unbleep actual curse words if you do an edit and then repost.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Just watching the post round interviews with the runner-ups and it was so cool seeing the respect and admiration. The best lines for me were Brooks saying, "Man, he's just good[*chuckles*]" and "I don't think people realize how close 18 wins is".

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"the bishop" said:

> > I musta missed it but what did gatormd do to get the ban hammer?

>

> No clue. Assuming a cuss word ? Hope it was a real one and not just an asterisk bleeped one. The new software bleeps out sooo many non curse words it’s nuts. I’ve also seen it unbleep actual curse words if you do an edit and then repost.

No clue either. Several asterisk words on Koepka's hat thread and no bans over there.

NikeNerd:

“if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

–––––––––––

Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 5-0 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

Please explain this disconnect here?

And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> @NikeNerd said:

> @"Cool Runnings"

>

> Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

>

> It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> @"Ping's Duck" said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @"the bishop" said:

> > > I musta missed it but what did gatormd do to get the ban hammer?

> >

> > No clue. Assuming a cuss word ? Hope it was a real one and not just an asterisk bleeped one. The new software bleeps out sooo many non curse words it’s nuts. I’ve also seen it unbleep actual curse words if you do an edit and then repost.

> No clue either. Several asterisk words on Koepka's hat thread and no bans over there.

>

>

Well. At any rate. If anyone is reading this. I hope it’s not permanent. There has to be some balance in the force. And removing him tips it far toward the tiger hate crowd. Which will incite more to rise up to combat that nonsense.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

He's back as @Tiger15 and kinda said something about ruffling other members feathers. Like shoving it in their face, mean-spirited like. Don't know what sort of vocabulary charged "crow" was shoved down their throats by gator, but I'm glad he took one for the Tiger team. Too long have we suffered the nonsensical wet dreams of hater nation, loving every minute of his pain, suffering, and WDs.

No more I say, NO MORE. Gator lives and is riding high once again, ride on valiant sir, ride on!!!!

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

> @bladehunter said:

> > @"the bishop" said:

> > I musta missed it but what did gatormd do to get the ban hammer?

>

> No clue. Assuming a cuss word ? Hope it was a real one and not just an asterisk bleeped one. The new software bleeps out sooo many non curse words it’s nuts. I’ve also seen it unbleep actual curse words if you do an edit and then repost.

I was warned for my over exuberance in Tiger's win... :( I did shortform a cussword .. Didn't think it would warrant a warning though..LoL.

Titleist....

I agree, and that’s why I’ve already asked BearQ above to “Ps: If you want to continue this discussion then please DM me so we don’t clog up the forum with this back and forth. Thanks.”

> @RobotDoctor said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > That maybe your opinion but that’s factually not true. I hear, accept and converse openly with many different people, that’s why I’ve gained many different likes from many different people. You can also read my posts as evidence.

> >

> > I admit I can argue my point strongly at times in the face of similar push back, but I always do it with logic and facts and without the personal insults… But that’s not reciprocated with you and a similar thinking small group here, and I have the posts to prove you and some others are literally trying to bully and troll me even when I’m having light hearted banter with another poster. Again, just look at my facts / posts recently as proof of this.

> >

> > You and a couple others are in the wrong here, you’ve repeatedly trolled and insulted me without any provocation. Again, my posts are proof of this. It’s now got to the point I have to stick up for myself in the face of this continued abuse and trolling. And I’ll continue to highlight it and call you out until it stops.

> >

> > So I’m asking you politely again, please stop this trolling and abuse and I won’t have to keep responding in self defence.

> >

> > Ps: If you want to continue this discussion then please DM me so we don’t clog up the forum with this back and forth. Thanks.

> >

> > > @BearQ said:

> > > Thanks for giving me first 'abuse' for asking to ban you @"Cool Runnings". That's a great honour. You simply aren't going to trick the whole board though, the victim act is too little too late. Your posts are there for everyone to go over and so are mine. You literally fought over a 2012 ryder cup match for at least 20 posts in this thread alone. Directing anything towards you for to understand how difficult its been to deal with you, is essentially useless because you arent hearing/accepting ANY of us.

> > >

> > > We've been here a long time. People dont do what you do. No one is truly abusing you dude. You have legitimately angered so many people, Ive never seen anyone do this here.

> > >

> > > So I'll take that abuse rating with pride from you. But you will not manipulate me into thinking we hurt you or acted against general wrx behaviour/courtesy. You've been called out by the biggest WRX veterans and golf enthusiasts for WEEKS. I dont really have to prove my case against you.

> > >

> > > I stand by you being banned. Give me another abuse rating if you must. I'll take one for WRX if need be because I can't stand another tournament thread with you fighting with EVERYONE.

> >

> >

>

> If you want to debate with BearQ regarding how you’re treated, abuse or lack there of, or any posts you may have made prior simply stating your belief take it to private message or have a moderator step in. Last thing the board needs is ridiculous adult drama. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> NikeNerd:

> “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> –––––––––––

>

> Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

>

> How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

>

> Please explain this disconnect here?

>

> And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

>

> > @NikeNerd said:

> > @"Cool Runnings"

> >

> > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> >

> > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

>

>

you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

As you can see from the number of my ‘disagrees’ I’ve collected, I don’t care at all about “approval”… but I do care about being openly insulted & abused (without any provocation) but for my difference of opinion & facts. I think that’s fair and understandable.

> @kcsf said:

> > That maybe your opinion but that’s factually not true. I hear, accept and converse openly with many different people, that’s why I’ve gained many different likes from many different people. You can also read my posts as evidence.

> >

> > I admit I can argue my point strongly at times in the face of similar push back, but I always do it with logic and facts and without the personal insults… But that’s not reciprocated with you and a similar thinking small group here, and I have the posts to prove you and some others are literally trying to bully and troll me even when I’m having light hearted banter with another poster. Again, just look at my facts / posts recently as proof of this.

> >

> > You and a couple others are in the wrong here, you’ve repeatedly trolled and insulted me without any provocation. Again, my posts are proof of this. It’s now got to the point I have to stick up for myself in the face of this continued abuse and trolling. And I’ll continue to highlight it and call you out until it stops.

> >

> > So I’m asking you politely again, please stop this trolling and abuse and I won’t have to keep responding in self defence.

> >

> > Ps: If you want to continue this discussion then please DM me so we don’t clog up the forum with this back and forth. Thanks.

> >

> > > @BearQ said:

> > > Thanks for giving me first 'abuse' for asking to ban you @"Cool Runnings". That's a great honour. You simply aren't going to trick the whole board though, the victim act is too little too late. Your posts are there for everyone to go over and so are mine. You literally fought over a 2012 ryder cup match for at least 20 posts in this thread alone. Directing anything towards you for to understand how difficult its been to deal with you, is essentially useless because you arent hearing/accepting ANY of us.

> > >

> > > We've been here a long time. People dont do what you do. No one is truly abusing you dude. You have legitimately angered so many people, Ive never seen anyone do this here.

> > >

> > > So I'll take that abuse rating with pride from you. But you will not manipulate me into thinking we hurt you or acted against general wrx behaviour/courtesy. You've been called out by the biggest WRX veterans and golf enthusiasts for WEEKS. I dont really have to prove my case against you.

> > >

> > > I stand by you being banned. Give me another abuse rating if you must. I'll take one for WRX if need be because I can't stand another tournament thread with you fighting with EVERYONE.

> >

> >

>

> Just stop. It's sad how much approval you need. Get help man, honestly.

> @"A.Princey" said:

> Just watching the post round interviews with the runner-ups and it was so cool seeing the respect and admiration. The best lines for me were Brooks saying, "Man, he's just good[*chuckles*]" and "I don't think people realize how close 18 wins is".

I think both Brooks and Molinari at least were taking some consolation from the fact that this win REALLY elevates their last two major wins. Both of them, no matter what happens in their career going forward, get to say they faced off a challenge from an all-time great in a major and won. It may just be wishful thinking, but I think we may be about to see a really special time in golf, with a resurgent Tiger and a crop of really great young players all trying to claim majors. I just get the feeling that the younger generation actually is looking forward to the prospect of getting to challenge themselves against the potential GOAT.

Titleist TSR3 (10) - Project X HZRDUS 4G 6.0
Titleist 917 F2 16.5 at C1 (15.75) - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 5.5
Titleist TSR2 21 at C3 (22) - Project X HZRDUS Red CB  70 6.0
Titleist T150 5i-GW - Nippon 950 GH R - I up
Ping Glide 2.0  52 SS - AWT 2.0 S - Back Dot
Ping Glide 3.0  58 ES - ZZ-115 - Black Dot

Callaway MD5 64 S Grind - TT-115 
Ping Fetch 2023 - 34"

> @gioguy21 said:

> > NikeNerd:

> > “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> > –––––––––––

> >

> > Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

> >

> > How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

> >

> > Please explain this disconnect here?

> >

> > And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> >

> > > @NikeNerd said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings"

> > >

> > > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> > >

> > > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> >

> >

>

> you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

>

> do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

He can’t, for whatever reason. Simply has to have the last word regardless of how wrong the fact or unpopular his opinion may be.

> @BlackM00Nlight said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > NikeNerd:

> > > “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> > > –––––––––––

> > >

> > > Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

> > >

> > > How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

> > >

> > > Please explain this disconnect here?

> > >

> > > And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> > >

> > > > @NikeNerd said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings"

> > > >

> > > > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> > > >

> > > > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

> >

> > do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

>

> He can’t, for whatever reason. Simply has to have the last word regardless of how wrong the fact or unpopular his opinion may be.

it just destroys any 'mojo' a thread might have. he's the personification of Buzz Killington from Family Guy

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

Thanks for pointing out the typo, already adjusted. And I agree in “letting stuff go” like taking fun jabs from others for me being a disbeliever Tiger could get it done… but I won’t “let stuff go” when it’s personal abuse and repeated trolling, especially after I’ve openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong.

I think that’s reasonable and most people would do the same in the face of this personal abuse.

> @gioguy21 said:

> > NikeNerd:

> > “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> > –––––––––––

> >

> > Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

> >

> > How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

> >

> > Please explain this disconnect here?

> >

> > And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> >

> > > @NikeNerd said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings"

> > >

> > > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> > >

> > > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> >

> >

>

> you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

>

> do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Thanks for pointing out the typo, already adjusted. And I agree in “letting stuff go” like taking fun jabs from others for me being a disbeliever Tiger could get it done… but I won’t “let stuff go” when it’s personal abuse and repeated trolling, especially after I’ve openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong.

>

> I think that’s reasonable and most people would do the same in the face of this personal abuse.

>

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > NikeNerd:

> > > “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> > > –––––––––––

> > >

> > > Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

> > >

> > > How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

> > >

> > > Please explain this disconnect here?

> > >

> > > And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> > >

> > > > @NikeNerd said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings"

> > > >

> > > > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> > > >

> > > > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

> >

> > do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

>

>

it's not personal "abuse" tho -- just grow up and realize you don't have to come to the rescue (of yourself) whenever someone says something different than you --- b/c to be honest, in every thread i've seen you post -- the person MOST trolling...is you. just my opinion.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

I take on board your opinion, but the reality is it doesn’t bother me if someone says “something different” than me, I actually welcome that as it opens up discussion. But when a poster calls me an “idiot” that IS personal abuse online by any definition, and particularly as it’s set out by this forum. If you don’t agree on this point then I don’t know what else to say.

And please don’t mistake me calling out and pushing back on this abuse I receive as me “trolling”. It’s the opposite of that, I’m highlighting who the actual trolls are. Daylight is the best treatment.

We know there’s two sides to every story, so that’s my opinion to be considered also.

> @gioguy21 said:

> > Thanks for pointing out the typo, already adjusted. And I agree in “letting stuff go” like taking fun jabs from others for me being a disbeliever Tiger could get it done… but I won’t “let stuff go” when it’s personal abuse and repeated trolling, especially after I’ve openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong.

> >

> > I think that’s reasonable and most people would do the same in the face of this personal abuse.

> >

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > > > NikeNerd:

> > > > “if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.”

> > > > –––––––––––

> > > >

> > > > Fair points… but how was it “untethered to reality” in saying what many in the golfing world have also been saying that Molinari has been a “machine”, and it’s supported by the facts of Molinari going 0-5 in 2018 RC (never been done before for Euros), and his stunning year in 2018 and never missing a beat to win the API in 2019? Isn’t that the opposite and firmly 'tethered' in reality and facts?

> > > >

> > > > How was it “untethered to reality” in saying that “Molinari had Tiger’s number” with the evidence Tiger couldn’t beat Molinari in 2012 RC which resulted in the USA RC loss, and with the evidence Molinari looked unflappable taking down Tiger in The Open 2018? Again, isn’t that firmly tethered’ in reality and facts also?

> > > >

> > > > Please explain this disconnect here?

> > > >

> > > > And yesterday Molinari was doing similar getting up and down like a Matrix-machine up until hole 12 where Tiger finally got the better of Molinari by capitalising on his water hole mistakes and closing out for a fantastic win - and this part I’ve already openly admitted to Tiger proving me wrong here, so isn’t that me “taking it on the chin” by me being open & honest about it off my own back?

> > > >

> > > > > @NikeNerd said:

> > > > > @"Cool Runnings"

> > > > >

> > > > > Just want it made known that not only did Tiger prove you wrong, Molinari did also. You told us he was a machine, had Tiger’s number, and would not come back to the field today. He folded like a lawn chair on the back nine. If I wanted to know what was going to happen during this Masters I could have looked at your posts and assumed that the exact opposite would take place.

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s not a crime to be wrong, and I certainly don’t want you off the forum, but if you post hot takes that are untethered to reality, sometimes you take it on the chin.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > you mean...5-0 btw...unless you don't understand how wins-losses-ties works.

> > >

> > > do you ever just, sit back and...let stuff go?

> >

> >

>

> it's not personal "abuse" tho -- just grow up and realize you don't have to come to the rescue (of yourself) whenever someone says something different than you --- b/c to be honest, in every thread i've seen you post -- the person MOST trolling...is you. just my opinion.